Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Dominant Partners [[Mass Effect, Supernatural, and BDSM Themed Pairings]]

Nine of Hartz

❤ Want to paint my lips red with your blood?~ ❤
As a writer, writing characters with Dominant personalities comes quite natural for me. However, this leaves my inner submissive quite neglected, so I am searching for others willing to play the Dominant role. While most would assume this means BDSM role, I am willing to write non-BDSM stories as well. I want writing partners who are willing to take the lead, play confident characters, and not be afraid to play a developed personas.

I normally do not write FxM stories (I am very much a lesbian IRL), but finding females willing to be Dominants is difficult. I'm opening up to FxM pairings if the writing chemistry is good. Futanari characters are also very welcome. I typically write a balance of smut and plot in my roleplays, but many of the ideas below can be more smut-heavy. I am willing to go more plot heavy with compatible partners (I love someone as deviously creative as me).

I prefer to write over Bluemoon in DMs or threads. I have a Discord but do not share it right away. I typically keep it reserved for OOC talk about characters and geeky shit. After some time, I may share my handle if our chemistry is compatible.
About Me
I consider myself to be a literate writer, typically posting 2-4 paragraph responses. My sweet spot is 250-750 words per post (longer if doubling or writing yummy details). I enjoy writing detail in my posts, revealing how my characters are reacting to situations and sensations being applied to them. I am also capable of doubling up on characters, should we want to expand the story idea/create new fun scenes to explore. I typically am able to post multiple times a week but have a real-life situation that is causing my ability to reply go down to 1-3 times a week. Typically, it’s closer to 5+ times a week, which it will return to once things settle down.

What I Want to See in Partners
I am looking for partners who are willing to post once or twice a week (or more). I enjoy communicating about a story to make sure the plot is on track, or that our desired goals/scenes are on track. I would prefer to work with people who are communicative. Getting ghosted is not fun. Even if it is a week late, a simple ‘Sorry life is crazy’ message is all I need.

Kinks I'm Interested in Pursuing
BDSM, D/s, M/s, punishment, service, enslavement, power exchange, flogging, whipping, bondage (rope, belts), choking, suspension, predator/prey, bloodplay, protocol, mummification, boot worship, obedience, surrender of control, non-con (for monster stories, not BDSM), sexual training, breeding, belly bulge, edging, primal energy exchange.

My Turn Offs
Use of the word ‘cunt’, scat, watersports, mutilation, vore, snuff, gore (excluding bloodplay and writing fighting scenes).

-= Supernatural Cravings =-

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Demons (FxF | FxFuta | FutaxFuta | FxM)
  • Plot Idea One - Vampire and the Witch [[Super Craving]]
    • A Vampire has found themselves completely enamored with a human that smells unlike anything they have ever encountered before. This prompts them to learn more about the woman they desire, where they learn she is no ordinary mortal. This world of intrigue opens up new possibilities, given the power of the witch's blood and the potential impacts it can have upon the vampire.
    • Reference Pictures: FxF or FxFuta | FxM
      • While my preference is to play the witch, I am willing to play the vampire.
  • Plot Idea Two - Sun and Moon
    • A tale as old as time, with rivalries just as old - a vampire (MC) and werewolf (YC) find themselves hopelessly drawn to each other. Perhaps they know what they are, perhaps not. But what is certain is that these two are trapped by the curses that bind them.
    • Reference Picture: FxF or FxFuta | FxF or FxFuta | FxM
      • I would like to play as the vampire in this story.
  • Plot Idea Three - Red Riding Hood
    • The Wolf (YC) can be a predator who has claimed Red Red (MC) as their own, or perhaps has grown fond of Red to the point where they protect her. I would like for The Wolf to be a werewolf capable of having both human and wolf form, but am willing to negotiate this.
    • Reference Picture: One | Two | Three
      • In this story, I would want to play as Red.
  • Plot Idea Four - Good and Evil
    • Ours characters are on different sides the world's natural order (open to multiple race pairings). Even though they should be enemies, they cannot seem to justify their inbred animosity they should feel toward another. Or, perhaps they do feel resentment towards one another and exert their frustrations sexually. Regardless, their encounters are passionate, and sometimes have unintentional consequences.
      • I love playing bad ass Demoness characters willing to corrupt those enamored by them.
1ca6cbe765fc572a7241449ddff1cdef.jpg
39453680_2115712711780936_7600129885096378368_n.jpg

-= Mass Effect Cravings=-

Asari Dominatrix (FxF or FxFuta)
  • Plot Idea One - Human Captive
    • Around the time of the First Contact War, a human female (MC) is taken captive by an Asari Mercenary (YC). Highly amused with the new species, this Asari quickly assumes control of their captive human, easily proving her physical superiority with biotics and technology. She then goes on to explore this new species, determined to understand how they tick and what vulnerabilities she can coax out of them.
  • Plot Idea Two - Willing to Serve
    • Before the events of Mass Effect 3 or post Andromeda, a human female (MC) comes across an Asari (YC) that just captivates her interest. She quickly tries to gain the attention of the Asari, hoping to pursue her despite never having found the race alluring. Eager to please, she becomes a ‘good girl’ for the Asari and her whims. This story would take place on the Citadel with MC being an Alliance soldier stationed there OR on Omega with MC working as a mercenary.
sample_fafea89ffbc027eb5407cf77bcd8b411.jpg

Asari Companion (FxF or FxFuta)
For both of these plots, I am open to your character being a race of your choosing.
  • Plot Idea One - Lovers
    • Location is really open for this story, where I would play an Asari companion to your female character. I am willing to play an Asari who is younger and less experienced in life (around 70-110 years old) or one that is a little older (200-300 years old) and ready to settle down into a comfortable life kneeling at her partner's feet.
  • Plot Idea Two - The Job
    • An Asari (MC) agrees to work a contract to fulfill X, Y, Z for their Boss (YC Option 1). This job leads to the Asari crossing paths with the Client (YC Option 2).
      • I am open to your character fulfilling the Boss or Client role.
      • The actual job can be something we design together but could be a merc job, smuggle mission, tech recovery, information stealing, or good old fashioned sex work.

Other Ideas (FxM or FxFuta)
  • Shadow Broker
    • Before Liara kills the Yahg Shadow Broker, he had quite an empire established for himself. Living in the safety of his giant space fortress, the Shadow Broker found himself isolated more and more from the outside world. To curb the loneliness his solitude brings, he searches the information network for a female companion to receive his 'tension' with.
      • In this plot, I would be play a Human or Asari who serves the Yahg. I am open to discuss MC being hired willingly to sexually service the Yahg, versus being enslaved due to being blackmailed.
  • War Prize - First Contact War
    • Krogan: Willing to play a female Human
    • Turian: Willing to play a Human Female.
    • Hanar: Tentacles? Sure, why not. Willing to play a Human or Asari.

-= BDSM Cravings =-

BDSM Mistress/Dominatrix (FxF or FxFuta)
  • Plot Idea One - More Please
    • New to the area, but not necessarily to BDSM, MC starts the search for a Dominant to serve. It's difficult to find Dommes in the heavily saturated heterosexual BDSM community, pushing MC to search far and wide for someone she wishes to be collared to. This story could start at the initial meeting online through Fetlife, bumping into each other at a BDSM club, or dive right in to their first playdate.
  • Plot Idea Two - The Pro Domme
    • Desperately seeking relief from the stress of work and juggling real life obligations, MC decides to seek out the services of a Pro Domme. While this would initially be a financial agreement between the two, since MC is paying for YC's services, I hope that a true D/s bond could be forged over time between the two.
JDdztCcldBBjBj5x4tQ_A850zTpht22h_1Z3F_3OZsM.jpg

-= Face Claim Ideas for My Characters =-

Asari​
Human Soldier​
General​

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom