Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Eric) You Will Serve Me ([LunarDysis])

He started to fuck her more gently, and made out with her, letting her go from the chains.

He stuck his tongue into her mouth, and fucked her more, but still gently. He really loved her.

She moved her arms and wrapped them around his neck as he fucked her more and she moaned into his mouth. Closing her eyes as she pulled him close to her and she breathed in softly, she loved him as well and closed her eyes.

She looked to him and smiled, "Everything." She nodded her head slowly and looked into her eyes, "Touching, biting, licking, pinning me down, tying my up.." She nodded and smiled.

(If you need to look, check out my RH on my thread. That is what turns me on is everything on my yes and definitely list..)

He then bound her with rope, ballgagged her, and felt her body, licking her tits, ass, and pussy.

Her back arched and she moaned against the ball gag, her hips moving a bit with each lick he gave to her body, pussy and ass.

He spanked her, and put a vibrating dildo into her pussy, then switching it on, and waiting for her to orgasm all over the place.

She cried out, arching her back more and squirming in pleasure before she orgasmed all over the place, panting.

He took out the dildo, and fucked her pussy hard, cumming every once in a while. He said "I really do love you, and you are so sexy."

He released her, and asked for her to give him a handjob.

Back
Top Bottom