Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Eric) You Will Serve Me ([LunarDysis])

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
You Will Serve Me, Were the words that continued to run through her mind when she was brought to this house. Her mother and father no longer capable of making enough money to take care of her. The only way to get enough money was to sell her into Slavery. She was the oldest, the strongest and the smartest of the siblings and that was why she was sent off. They knew that she would be able to take what would come for her unlike her young 10 and 13 year old sisters. Kate was her name, a young woman of 19, standing at 5'8''. Her hair dark as night and long down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a dark chocolate brown and her skin a medium, smooth color of black.

It was here where she served her master, his maid. Wearing a short black and white maids dress that hung down to the middle of her thighs with a pair of black high heels and a black and white cap upon her head.Cleaning the rooms, the entire house, doing the cooking and keeping everything up and running. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, but it wasn't the greatest job to be forced to be a Maid.

Eric was Kate's master, and he told her to come to his bedroom. His blonde hair stood still. When she got in, he stripped her down, and took off his own clothes. He then said "You are beautiful, and I want you to be a free woman and marry me. Before that, I want to see how you can... please me." He stuck his cock in her mouth and said "Suck it."

Kate entered his bedroom and she glanced around before she gasped a little surprised as he stripped her of her clothes. "A free..woman?" She asked a bit confused, "I'm meant to be a slave.." She said, that was all she knew, she was meant to be a slave, a maid, to please her master. Not be free. She felt his head against her mouth "Yes, Master.." She said softly and she opened her mouth before pulling him in. Her lips suctioning around his head as her tongue flung to his head, licking and massaging it as she began to pull his entire length into her mouth.

He then said "Oh... it feels so good! YES! Here I come!", as he let out a humongous blast of his semen. He then told her "Swallow my cum."

As she pulled him deeper she could feel him spasm before she gave a light gag as he squirted his seed into her mouth and down her throat. She closed her eyes as she pulled back a bit and began to swallow what cum she could as some seeped out the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

He then slowly pulled out, and grabbed some rope, handcuffs, and a ballgag, and soon she was completely at his mercy, bound, cuffed, and gagged. He then suckled her tits, spanked her ass, and then released her. Then, he stuck his cock into her pussy, gently pulling in and out. He then wrapped his arms around her body and made out with her. He whispered "I love you." right in her ear. He came while inside her.

She swallowed and watched, she moved back before giving a light surprised cry as he bound, cuffed and gagged out. Her legs bent under her and spread apart as her arms were tied behind her back. She shook her head, her eyes wide as she gasped out, feeling him push into her. She heard his words of, 'I love you' and tears streamed down her face, feeling him shoot his seed deep into her.

Then, after pulling out, he asked her to shake her ass for him. He really found her to be sexy, and really did love her.

Kate tried her best to please her master, though it was hard when she was bound and cuffed. Laying on the ground as she shook her ass a bit and she looked up to him. Feeling the gag in her mouth, not able to close her mouth as a bit of saliva dripped down the corner of her mouth and she shook her head.

He took her gag off, and stuck his cock into her ass, fucking her rapidly. He came again, and after a few minutes, he pulled out. Then he asked her to giave him a handjob.

Though as she was rolled over and the gag was taken out of her mouth she gave a painful cry as he thrust his cock into her ass and her face presed against the ground as he fucked it rapidly and hard. Feeling his seed spray into her and she gasped as her hands moved and she looked to him, her fingers trailing along his shaft as she began to give him a handjob, pumping her palms up and down.

He came all over her face, and gently laid her down on the bed, and fucked her in between her tits. After about two minutes, he got up, groped her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the over. After that was done, he asked her "What turns you on, my love?"

She gasped and cried out, her back arching as he fingered her, feeling herself climax and she blushed. "Biting..licking, nipping.. Fingering. B-being bound like this.." She said and her face flushed and she breathed in softly, "Everything." She said and bit her lip.

He then said "Let's sleep together for the night. We'll do more in the morning, my love."

He got under the covers, and waited for her to get in with him.

She got up before she moved and followed him, getting under the covers as she laid down beside him and gave a soft smile. Snuggling up against him as her eyes closed.

He kissed her cheek, and went to sleep. When he woke up, he gave her a sexy wake up call by tickling her feet.

She fell asleep next to him before waking up with a groan though she gasped and her feet twitched and she laughed a bit, sitting up as she pulled her feet up to sit under her, "Noo." She smiled.

He then asked her "What turns you on?", as he prepared to get an erection.

"Everything." She said with a blush as she laid there, "Kissing, biting, licking, finger. Anything to you being rough and controlling to gentle and sweet. I like Bondage and being held against the wall or pinned down." She smiled.

He kissed her, and lead her to his basement, which resembled a dungeon. He chained her to the wall and stuck his cock into her pussy, beginning to fuck her rapidly.

"Oh my.." She said softly before gasping as her back was pushed to the wall, feeling the chains snapped around her arms and she cried out as he pushed into her. Moaning as he began to thrust into her, her back arching.

Back
Top Bottom