Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female High Fantasy (F x F) (NSFW images included)

PurpleFox

Planetoid
Hello, I am looking for a rp in a high fantasy setting.

General stuff
When it comes to the plot/smut ratio, I generally like rps that are 50/50 to 10/90.
I play switch-ish characters, and I am comfortable playing either a dom or a sub.

Example of high fantasy creatures/themes that I like (Not safe for work Images)
While this is a small list, I am open to more creatures/themes so let me know if you have any pairings/kinks you want to explore and I am sure we can work on something. Also in my list, each kink does not have to be explored. It's just a general idea I have in mind for MC but I am willing to create a new character/personality as well.

Your character can be a human, but personally I'd prefer your character to not be a human as well. Let me know a general idea of character you’d want to play. Let me know what type of character you’d prefer I play as well.

Some of my characters/kinks.

Orcs
Some kinks that I would like to explore: Dom personality, playful roughness/fighting, her pinning her partner to a surface. Basically displays I like displays of strength or dominance from the orc.

Werewolves
Some kinks that I would like to explore: Switch personality, In heat, biting, scratching, licking, tail play, petting and marking. Futa/knots.

Succubus
Some kinks I would like to explore: Switch personality, magic, dirty talk, dom/sub play, hypnotism, aphrodisiac ,
ability to grow a penis, frank lewdness.

High Elf
Some kinks I would like to explore: Submissive personality, magic, dom/sub play, light race play (I like the idea of elves normally not having a sexual relationship with a non high elf)

Drow
Some kinks I would like to explore: Switch personality, magic, dom/sub play, light race play (I like the idea of elves normally not having a sexual relationship with a non drow )

Dragonborn
Some kinks I would like to explore: Dominant personality, playful roughness/fighting, light humiliation, pet play, magic, rough sex, magic that allows the creation of a penis.

Slime girl
Some kinks I would like to explore: Switch personality, massage play, Wet/oil play, aphrodisiac, tentacles

Plots/ideas
Here are some ideas I have for general plots. Personally I like building the plot based on the creature our characters are, so these are some universal plots.

The guild
Our characters would be part of a guild, which kind of functions as a school.

The adventures
Our characters would be in an adventuring group of some kind, even if it is just the two of them. They could be treasure hunters, travelers or anything else that would allow the characters to explore.

The brothel (craving)
Our characters would meet/work in a brothel.

If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to ask because I am generally pretty flexible

Inspiration:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom