Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Has It's Uses ((Soft and Daleen))

There was a sharp feeling that went through Eoran seeing Sam waving her ass in the air, so blatently, so lewdly. Just like she told her to. Was she already a natural submissive, or was her lust just that high? Or better yet, both? If so then she would have fun molding this woman to fit her desires. Not hurting her, oh no. Not even making her that different. Just eager to do this very thing on a whim. And therefore she moved forward after a few moments, her hands coming to gently hold onto Sam's ass and let her begin to undulate it against those hands, "Don't worry, Sam. I don't intend to make you do anything that would be considered wrong," She chuckled, "I just intend to rut you into that bed until you learn how good it feels to be a perfect kitten and raise her kitty up for her mistress~" There was a quick motion. Eoran slid the toy inside Sam out, and instead, she held her own hips up. She'd donned a strap on of her own, one that she moved to line up with Sam. And, slowly, thrust inside of her. Pushing deeply in until it bottomed out, slightly bigger than the last one but sporting a few ridges on it, just for fun. "Now then, Sam~" The woman pulled her hips back, then thrust gently into her, "You cum whenever you need to. At any time. But when you do, I want to hear you thank me, your Goddess, for giving you the chance to," She leaned forward, "Such a good kitten like you can handle that, can't she?"

Back
Top Bottom