Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sympathy for the devil

"Pain and pleasure weren't so different. Each eroded the senses leaving a husk of rational thought in their wake."

First of all, I have no interest in human character only or human character heavy RP. I find it very boring. Yes I have human characters but they are always partnered with a non human and I will not treat the companion like an NPC or like a background character. When it comes to non-humans I'm not that interested in silly 'anthros' that are just humans with animal ears and tails or aliens that look like humans in a costume

I don't do smut heavy or smut only RP. I prefer story over smut.

When contacting me, pique my Interest. I find it rather disheartening opening a PM and there's a one line response to my request thread. Tell me why you are interested in my plots. Tell me if you have any ideas to add on to it or have an RP plot I may be interested in.

I play switches for the most part. I don't like playing a purely dominant or purely submissive character with the exception of a few and don't like playing against a character that is purely submissive or purely dominant.

Give me plots with some substance. Don't PM and give me a one liner plot with no substance whatsoever. I like plots and characters that have some substance. I like to hear about what your characters want, what they refuse to do and why, why they do what they do, and so forth. Did something traumatic happen in their past?

I greatly enjoy angst/darker themes psychological torture, non sexual torture, emotional trauma and I am a sucker for hurt/comfort.

----------------------------------------------------

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

Ons

-hurt/comfort
-Realistic anatomy
- Non-consent
- Rough sex
- Size difference (no macro\micro)
- Toys and restraints
- Taboo
- degradation and humiliation
-Anthro cyborgs
-non human cyborgs
-Canon x canon or OC x OC or Canon x OC Pairings
-Story-driven RPs
-non human robots
-Switch Characters
-Darker plots and themes
-Torture (just no killing my character or removing limbs)
-Slavery\Pets with the one being the 'pet' being unwilling and not being 'and she\he\it grows to love it' type
-Anthros, real anthros, not humans with animal ears and tails
-Non-human partners
-settings in my fandoms and and fandom-inspired RPs
-Passionate sex
-Bondage
-gore (within reason)
-Medical
-Rape
-Abuse Of Trust
-AUs
-consensual

Offs

-whiny, spineless characters
-pants flying off at the speed of sound
-Passive Characters.
-purely submissive characters
-Insect
- Scat/Watersports
- Vore
-Killing my characters (killing NPCs is fine)
-Harems
-Slutty characters
-Bestiality
-Futa
-femboys
-traps
-Unrealistic
- vampires
-werewolves

-----------------------------------------

Because I'm a filthy FNAF degenerate.

I'm a filthy FNAF Security Breach and SAMS degenerate.

---------------------------------------

King Nothing

takes place in SAMS (sun and moon show)

Lord Eclipse has God like powers due to the Newton Star, he's remade the world into a 'paradise'. He's a super villain but he's a pathetic one. He has all this power and lives in a ridiculously large castle that is ridiculously lavish. He hasn't done much other then torture those he hates and even then its not really torture.

Hes lonely.

Hes very bored.

And hes built up a lot of walls to protect himself.

And there are others who have a Star in their dimension that have formed a legion. Lord Eclipse wants badly to be part of it but much like the not cool kid trying to get into the cool kid club he's rejected at every turn. They even laugh at him and rub it in his face at how pathetic he is in their eyes.

Hes captured one, maybe more characters to be turned into 'pets' to help ease the boredom.

Pets that are not willing to become pets.
-----------

Into the Ruin

Based on Ruin DLC

The plex is in ruins, a dangerous partly collapsed mess. The original company abandoned it. Another tech company buys out Fazbear Entertainment and wants to retrieve anything of use from the ruins. Most animatronics are not only unstable, but also dangerous. A few are still stable, most notable the Daycare Attendants.

Your character's job is to help retrieve the important tech. It doesn't matter if they want to leave or not. But your character should start questioning the company they work for, questioning the clear lack of ethics and morals the more and more they realize these machines are very much alive and sentient.

Your character's gender is unimportant. There's going to be a lot of angst and questionable business practices. And plenty of horror and danger.
---------------------

Security Breach AU

I'm looking for a caretaker type of character, someone who is willing to work to earn my character's trust over time.

In a nutshell Lune is one the original Daycare animatronics, an experimental proptype. One of the few that is still functioning and still sane that was relocated to a separate daycare for a while then for reasons currently unknown put on the list to be decommissioned though instead the techs just toss him into a warehouse and pretty much forget about him at best. At worst they torment him.

That's where your character comes in. Your character could be a tech, could be someone with money who is looking for an interesting 'toy', whatever works. Gender isn't important. What is important is that they take on a caretaker role.

-------------------------------------------------

And I waited until Spring

Torture, non con, dark

No one ever said Vanny wasn't a monster. While in the plex she is mauled by a certain lunar themed daycare attendant who didn't take too kindly to being treated like a puppet. She survives and escapes the burning plex. Barely.

Monster she may be, loyal to William she is. Very loyal. While his original body was destroyed, it was falling apart anyway, peepaw Afton gains a new one. One that is in far better condition than his old one.

Eventually they find out the Daycare Attendants did survive the fire which drove him to kidnap the one that mauled his servant.

This isn't a healthy relationship between the two.
-----------------------------------------

Hanging on

Kidnapping, non sexual torture, some violence

Memory came back in pieces, hard and fast. The fear, the static of the radio impossibly loud in your ears, the shattering of glass. A moment of pain, the wet crunch of bone and a chilling laugh.

Little by little you shrug off the thick blanket of unconsciousness. Pain blossomed in the back of your head where you had been struck in the back of the head, hair matted with something warm and sticky.

You quickly become aware of the thick tight rope wrapped around her toro, keeping your arms pinned. And you are dangling off the ground by a few feet.

And you are not alone in your predicament.
------------------------------------------

Lost in the Fog Silent Hill/FNAF au crossover

General plot- Everyone knows the story of FNAF but what if it was turned on its head? What if Henry was the real monster and was responsible for not only the murders, he covered it up.

Henry eventually took over Fazbear Entertainment and murdered his former business partner by putting him into a spring lock suit then walled up the remains.

Or so he thought. Affton woke up a literal monster and from that point on worked to stop Henry. And that's where the rp starts, nearly 30 years later.

As for your character, it's really up to you as to why they are in SH. What awful thing did they did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom