Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking care of daddy's girls{ponyxmarcuss}

He smirked at her words watching her surf for a moment and chuckled at her mention of him drinking " Sweetheart I had this before you turned on the Tv caused by a cute girl bouncing aorund in almost next to nothing " Ok so he played his had but it didn't matter any more as he found first his eyes falling upon the TV as the to girls were going at it pretty hard and the moans once more filled the room.

Unable to stop his eyes he looked over at Molly seeing her nipples erect and the wet spot upon the shorts " But then I think that someone is more interested in it then I am " he grinned as he leaned to her ear "Nice try on the beer sweetheart but not yet try again when your eighteen " and he took another swig of his beer enjoying both the show on TV and his daughters continued excitement by what she was seeing

"Fine" she said facing forward again flipping the channel back to football. Crossing her arms over her chest she glared at the TV pursing her lips. Trying to ignore the wetness of her pussy or the tingle on her skin where her fathers lips had gently brushed her ear. Her breathing was heavy from arousal but she tried to play it off as anger. Having a hard time concentrating on the football game she found herself staring at her father out of the corner of her eye. As he watched the game molly was sure he wasn't paying attention to her so she let her gaze drop to the bulge that was still ragging under his pants.

He heard her anger and smrked as she threw the game on and felt her eyes on him as he played it off curious to see what she was going to do. AS he took sips from his beer he would see her eyes set upon the outline of his cock within the jeans and he finally muted the game and looked at her

Setting the beer down deciding this game between them had gone on far enough "actually Molly I have not swelled down since I felt your lips on my cock in the car " his voice was lustful as he spoke his eyes set upon her " And I have not been able to stop thinking about you " his hand slid across her cheek as he drew her in to his kiss. Powerful and lustful as he brought his tongue to touch hers and his other hand sliding over her side brushing the edge of her breasts threw the tight shirt

Molly's breath caught as her father muted the game, she didn't look at him until he said something about what happened in the car. Her head turned slowly as he finished what he said, then he leaned into kiss her. the touch of his lips sent a wave of heat through her entire body. She had wanted and thought of his moment for so long she thought it would never happen.
Letting her lust take the lead she straddled his lap, her heart raced as she kissed him hard. With one hand on the back of his head she let the other move down his chest. she stopped after a moment staring into his eyes "daddy, i love you" she spoke breathlessly. Leaning down slightly she kissed his neck gently, breathing in his musk.

As soon as the sound stopped form the TV he heard the sudden intake of her breath as if she was surprised by him doing that alone but it was then as he kissed her and in that moment she seemed to be like a fire ball under his touch. The heat of excitement that came from her was a turnon to him as she met the kiss. Feeling her move his hands came to her hips helping her onto his lap , feeling her straddle him as his hard member pressed up threw his jeans to her.

The kiss broken as she whispered the words with little breath and his smile crept upon his face as his calloused hand touched her cheek " I love you to pumpkin " his eyes shone as he pulled her back to the kiss feeling his large hand upon her rear keeping her pressed to his groin feeling her excitement wetting his jeans threw the shorts. His other hand slid up her back and pushed up the top to let her breasts free. His tongue met hers in the dance while he roamed freely upon the bare skin of her back and sides.

Pressing her hips against his hard on, Molly moaned against the kiss. Pulling back, she bit her lip and began to fumble with her fathers pants. After releasing his fully erect cock, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Leaning forward again she kissed her father hard, then slid off his lap and knelt on the floor. Licking the drop of precum off the head and then gave it a gentle kiss.

Her eagerness was almost surprising as she ground herself against him moaning itno the kiss they shared. He watched her fumble with his jeans as she seemed rushed to take him out. But as she kissed him hard once more his hands caught her shirt for as she slid down to the carpet he pulled off her top exposing her upper body to his eyes to feast upon as she wrapped her hand around his shaft causing it to twitch in excitement.

And as she put her grip around it her lips would be greeted by a drop of his precum as it came out and he offered to her ears a moan of pleasure at the attentions pleased to find she was continuing where they left off in the car. She would eel his finger slide across her nipples taking the hard buds between the tips of two digits. Each hand finding its target as the pert buds were rolled and lightly pinched with his actions.

Molly took a sharp intake of air as she felt her fathers hands touch her sensitive nipples. Smiling, she licked along the rim of his head, she licked her lips then pressed them to the head of his cock. Wrapping her lips around him she sucked lightly, licking in gentle circles.

The air seemed to tingle with the sexual need of the father and his daughter. Closing his eyes feeling how hard her nipples were under his touch " hmm that's it sweety , Daddy loves the feel of your mouth. " groaning the words from his lips as he opened his eyes in time to see her lips touch upon the head of his shaft. Her tongue was driving him crazy as she started to move her tongue over his tip taking tastes of his precum as it would come easily up to her tongue as if upon command.

His hand slipped from her breasts and she felt his hands fall to her waist as he bent over and he would giude her to her feet for but a moment before he laid down upon the couch and slipping her shorts off he tossed them off to the side before guiding her to straddle his face. His warm breath fell upon her folds as she still had full reign to play upon his cock and she felt the tip of his tongue touch to her clit.

The feeling of her fathers hands move down her side sent tremors through her body. Molly let Kyle pull her to her feet, letting him guide her to straddle his face. When his tongue touched her clit she let out a deep moan arching her back. After a short moment she bent forward taking her fathers shaft in her hands Molly wrapped her lips around his head once again.

Molly took more of her father into her mouth, as she started grinding her hips slowly. she moaned again softly, her eyes closed, she started bobbing her head up and down. Pulling Kyle's erection out of her mouth, she started stroking him while she licked the head.

he cuold not help but to smile as she suddenly moaned at the touch of his tongue upon her cunt and how she arched her back feeling how her sex rubbed to his face. His lips suckled upon her folds drawing them into his mouth as his teeth lightly scraped upon the sensitive flesh as she finally moved forward and he would offer his own moan to her pussy as she took his shaft in her hand and the feel of her lips came to the hardened flesh of his cock.

It jerked in response giving her more of a taste of him as she went into the motions of her mouth sliding upon his cock teasing him with the feeling of her warm mouth upon the sensitive head and her hand going to work upon the rest of the hard flesh. His hands wrapped around her waist and held her down upon his face as his tongue danced upon the very tip of her clit. Suckling hard upon her very hard nub , his teeth lightly moving it while his tongue danced upon it. His heated breath falling constantly upon her soaking folds enjoying the taste of her.

Her toes curled as Kyle worked her clit, she could feel herself climbing closer to orgasm. She pulled her mouth away from his rampant cock, and moaned "I think I am going to cum, daddy" then thought about the shower. "Um, something happens, when i cum daddy" she kissed the tip of his cock "i dont want to get you all wet."

He could tell already his little girl was getting close to the orgasm. He felt her mouth pull from his lips as she moaned out her words and he smiled as she spoke " That is ok dear I want you to cum all over my face. " he was not surprised as her mother had been the same way.

"Cum for daddy. Cum all over him. Daddy's going to drink from you like a water fountain. " His tongue moved faster as his hands shot up to her breasts. He took them in his hand groping and fondling them " Cum pumpkin Cum for Daddy I want to taste your sweet juices all over my face " his tongue hit the very core of her slit as his tongue delved into her and his lips sucked upon her folds

Her body shook as Kyle's hands started fondling her pert breasts. His tongue moved faster and harder, she moaned louder and more frequent. Her muscles convulsed as she began to cum, "oh god" she yelled. All of the muscles in her pelvic region tightened and convulsed as liquid surged from her tight cunt. Cupping one small hand over her father's she cried out in ecstasy, and with her other hand she touched her swollen clit. She shook violently when her orgasm subsided and collapsed on her fathers chest .

He felt her shake under his words and his touch as he then attacked her soaking pussy once more. He heard her moans come louder and increase with how often they fled from her lips before she yelled filling the room with the sound of her pleasure as her hand flew to her clit rubbing it faster and the other over his hand.

It was as she let loose he started to lap at the flowing cum feeling it splatter upon his face and chest his moans urging her to cum for him . He reveled in the taste of her cum as he lapped and sucked on her harder loving her taste before she collapsed upon him. Then he gave her a minute to rest before guiding her to her back as he looked down upon his glowing girl and she would feel his cock start to press to her slit pushing into her tight pussy moaning with the feeling of her wet walls soon surrounding his shaft

He could see from her eyes she was still dealing with her recent orgasm which the scent of his girl filled his every breath with her juices having coated his face and chest. His lips crushed to hers as she cried out while he slowly slid his hard flesh into her softer opening lost in the feeling of her walls suddenly gripping his cock as she hit another orgasm.

He groaned as his lips crushed to hers with how tight she was making it for him. His cock jerked and throbbed with under the excitement of what was happening, the right and wrong of it fled his mind at that point. His tongue slipped to hers as he ground his hips against hers reveling in the feeling of her tight walls upon him. His chest pressed to her softer breasts taking his time to enjoy the feeling of this first time with his little girl

Back
Top Bottom