Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking care of daddy's girls{ponyxmarcuss}

My_Apocalypse_Pony

Supernova
A large, warm, hand slipped itself inside the pocket of Molly's ratty blue jeans. "You know I could buy you a new pair of jeans if you want," a husky voice whispered into her ear before soft lips brushed her cheek.
"Are you kidding, I just got these" molly retorted looking up into the big brown eyes of her boyfriend Bo. Tall, muscular, and and handsome to boot Bo was the only thing that made her days seem brighter.
"But they are falling apart."
"No they are vintage and awesome."
"Well the offer stands" bending down he locked his lips with hers removing his hand from her pocket he placed it on her lower back and pulled her into his embrace. His tongue slid between her lips but before they could get any further one of the teachers broke them apart. I guess this is goodbye my love" Bo said jokingly.
"Shut up" Molly giggled as she shoved him away playfully "I'll see you tomorrow."
"See you."
Standing in the now empty entry of the school Molly started to think about the upcoming night. it was Tuesday so her father had a shorter day of work then normal. 'He should have been here by now, we are going to be late picking up the twins.' A deep sigh escaped her lips as she thought about her adorable, two year old twin, sisters. Just entering there terrible twos and what a terror they where.
"Whatever" she scoffed and started walking down the side walk in the direction of the daycare. as she walked her eyes lowered to her feet. Her vintage leather Mary Jane's where covered mostly by her pair of holey jeans. She could feel the cool fall air on the bare skin under her round butt and down her thighs where the many holes lined her jeans. Pulling the tight fall jacket closer around her she fell silent as she listened to the crunch of fallen leaves and the hum of a loud engine pulling closer.

The sound of the huge engine within the custom built deep blue sixty nine corvette would alert Molly to her father's arrival. Only a few minutes behind but unfortunately it was part of having a father as a mechanic. Within moments she would see it pull up to the half circle that led to the front doors. Leaning over the seat Kyle pushed open the door. His long dark hair hung freely over his slightly smudged face. Sharp strong features softened as he grinned and the deep dark eyes fell upon his little girl always amazed at every day how beautiful she seemed to grow looking more and more like her mother ever day " Hop in sweety , sorry I am behind " he gave her a wink settling back onto his seat.

"Descent day at school I hope?" his deep browns looked to her as the car was shifted and put into gear leaving the school yard with a roar. "The twins I am sure are looking forward to testing you again" he chuckled knowing that at times she was a bit overwhelmed but she was a life saver to say the least" The good news is I should be done putting the engine in by three, just got a few more things to do and I will be home early " it wasn't often that happened but on occasion it would.

"Its okay dad" Molly smiled back pulling her strawberry blonde hair out of its pony tail. She inherited her mother's light hair and freckles, but got her fathers dark brown eyes and sharp features, which made for a very beautiful sixteen year old girl. She watched her fathers taught mucles tense and shift under his thick rough skin, she couldnt help but admire how sexy her father was. What ever woman ends up with him is one hell of a lucky girl.

A soft blush rose to Molly's cheeks as the thought of her father as sexy crept to her mind. It wasnt like she hadnt thought it before but she had only thought about him like that once and a while in the privacy of her own room. "You makin' dinner tonight then" she asked teasingly. Kicking off her shoes and putting her feet on the dash she looked at him then spread her legs slightly. She looked at the half a dozen holes and rips that lined her thighs then back to her father. Absently Molly began to play with the hole nearest her crotch as she began telling her father of her boring, test filled, at school.

He had to admit that he was lucky having such an understanding and helpful daughter. For a moment his eyes were upon the road as he drove towards the day care. Feeling her eyes on him for a moment he would glance over at her in time to see her feet come to rest upon the dash "Well I don't know about making it but how about i bring some take out home" His deep voice almost caught as he caught peeks of the long beautiful legs and even sneaks of her underwear as she was absently playing with a hole near her crotch.

He forced his eyes away and back to the road but such was to late for the bulged that formed within his jeans as he found his mind going places that it shouldn't and definetly not with his sixteen year old daughter. Clearing his throat he did his best not to look over at her " Any place specific you feel hungry for ?" trying to keep his mind off the peeks he was given he turned down the street as the car kicked back into gear

"Are you okay" Molly asked curiously at the noises her father was making. at the same moment she became conscious of what her hand had been doing. "Oh God" she muttered, then closed her legs quickly removing her hand. The blush on her cheeks growing a shade deeper. Trying not to get too embarrassed she turned back to her father. "We can see what the twins would like first, then go from there," molly forced out with a little trouble as she tried to ignore the bulge in her fathers pants. "But I am sort of craving pizza, with lots of veggies and a thick crust" staring out the front window she noticed with slight relief that they where close to day care.

All of it happened in just a few seconds time , as her question hit and before he could answer the realization struck her and he got one more last glimpse of those thighs before she closed them. He did figured she was embarrassed enough not to have a comment from him though from his thoughts non of them would be appropriate to say to one's daughter. "Sure order some pizza, the twins will eat that. Just order me a meat lovers " going with her change of topic " and have it delivered around five thrity figure that will give us enough time to eat and get the trouble makers off to bed a descent hour"

Giving her a few more minutes to regain her compose he did not turn his eyes to her till he pulled into the driveway of the daycare. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out the payment for the week " And give this to Jen that should be this weeks payment " He put the car in neutral as it roared softly like it was upset for not being able to go fast

"You eat too much meat" Molly said as she snatched the money out of her fathers hand and exited the car as fast as she could. A soon as the door was closed behind her she leaned against the car her back to the window she took a deep breath to steady her self. Closing her eyes she let the fall breeze cool her hot cheeks as wished away the tingling in her gut. The tingling only meant one thing that her father had something she wanted and it wasn't money and she should definitely not be thinking about that.

He was almost tempted at her comment to reply with that she doesn't eat nearly enough and it wouldn't have had anything to do with a steak. He couldn't help but to watch as she exited his car and with her back to him he let out a slow breath not believing his thoughts of his daughter bouncing upon his now extremely hard cock. taking the moment he adjusted himself with a sigh of relief. Seeing her leaning to the car his eyes glued to her pert bottom and again he found himself wondering if she could take him. He wanted to slam his head against the steering wheel to get those sudden thoughts out of his head

He leaned over and knocked on the window waiting for her to turn to face him he motioned her back into the car seeing she was probably still embarrassed over the innocent act of hers earlier. No reason for her to have to deal with the day care in such a state

Molly turned around to see her father motion for her to come back in the car, standing up she took one more deep breath and crawled back into the car. With out looking at him she asked "did i forget something?" Her heart beat faster as she seen the two of them in the back seat, she on her knees and her father thrusting himself inside of her. shaking the thought away Molly forced herself to look at her father.

The door shut while he watched her crawl back in giving him another good look at her and he only hoped his thougts were not reflected within his eyes as he suddenly watched her eyes just before she looked away {was she thinking the same thing too } Well only one way to find out.

His hand came to rest upon her upper thigh, and seeming by accident his fingers were dangerously close to the center of her body. "You just looked a bit flustered by earlier and well it is ok.. Just take in a deep breath, don't want you flustered at the door to the day care hunny" his words were soft and purposely he let a lusty tone slip in

"W-what do you mean I'm f-fine" Molly studdered she her body began to tremble at the touch of her father's hand. As if by instinct her legs moved apart ever so sligtly to alow him further access to her inner thigh. Her mind was screaming at her "stop, close your legs, move away, this isnt right" but her body wanted to feel his large hands on her now wet pussy. Taking a deep shakey breath Molly sat up straight and closed her legs pulling away from her father "maybe you are right I think we should drive around the block so I, we, can calm down."

The words seemed unsure that left her lips seeing how she trembled under the touch of his hand. He noted how her legs spread at his touch giving him a new view of her threw the strategically placed holes in her jeans. For a moment he struggled not to slip the large calloused hand right to her center. A part of him scolding him for laying a hand on his daughter in such a way. Finally he lifted his hand as she spoke breaking the struggle and nodded not disagreeing with her. The car popped into gear and slowly slipped away.

Taking his time as he rolled up the street he let the silence reign for it seemed they were both struggling with what had just happened. Never in his life had he found himself torn and at a loss for words as he looked at her while taking a slow breath. He had to think it was his imagination but the car had taken upon the scent of a wet pussy and it took a moment for him to really realize that it was the girl in the passenger seat that was scenting the car so

Her mind raced trying to sort things out 'this isn't happening, you did not just spread your legs when he touched you.'
'The things he could do with those hands, the things he could do with his...'
'He is your father you shouldn't want him like this.'
'He works so hard to provide for you and the twins.'
'This is against the law' she was having an internal tug of war battle and at the moment her hormones where winning the battle.
She waited until the car was around the corner then she mad an impulsive decision, "pull over" Molly said with a hint of seduction in her voice. She waited until the car had pulled to the curb then faced her father. Sitting on her feet she leaned forward and put a hand lightly on the side of her fathers left cheek and pulled his face to meet hers. Then leaning in close she smiled just before she touched her lips with his. "Daddy, what do you think of me" she asked in a pouty voice.

He could not believe he was doing this, Listening to her words of a drive around the block and then as her words hit his ear.. {Pull Over} Which the car came to a low rumble as it idled..

{What the hell are you doing } His mind screamed at him as he found his eyes roaming over the girl in the other seat watching the curves of her body as she knelt onto the seat to face him. {She's your daughter.. Stop it now before it goes any further }

And feeling her touch upon his cheek he leaned slightly to it as suddenly thier lips met. His right arm coming around her small waist sliding up her back to rest upon the back of her neck. His lips eagerily met hers, his tongue sliding past her lips in a deep kiss breif as it was.

Her question.. He found his lips moving of its own accord in its answer" I think your a beautiful, even sexy young lady. " unable to stop his eyes looking over her once more unable to hide the curiosity of how she would look bouncing upon his lap naked

Molly's heart was pounding, she could feel it through her entire body especialy in her vagina. Her mind was raceing she wanted him, her father, right then and there. She also felt slightly guilty he was after all her father and there where people around who and probably could see them. She leaned in again wanting to taste him wanting to feel him, when she kissed him this time it was softer, less urgent then before, she was savoring it. Her hand ran up his leg and caressed his hardness. Moving up and putting pressure on his cock as she did Molly unbuttoned his pants, reaching for his zipper she pulled away breaking the kiss.
"I cant" she whispered kissing his cheek "you should go home, I'll walk the girls home its a nice day and you should calm down." Opening the door she climbed out, before she shut the door she leand back in and kissed him one last time before standing up and shutting the door.

It seemed the car was quiet aside from thier heavy breathing and as she leaned into kiss him once more he could taste her need in the softer kiss. He returned it feeling her hand coming up to caress his length and the pressure upon it while she skillfully slid the meat out groaning as her small hand slid over the length.

He raised a brow as she freed him then seemed to change her mind but he simply nodded agreeing with her as his senses kicked back in " OK Molly .. Yeah your right this isn't right, don't know what came over me . I will see you after work ok . " Maybe it would be good if he stayed a bit late and took time to cool off not believing he was about to do things to his daughter that a father should not do. Stuffing his length back into his pants he heard the door shut and the car took off heading back to the garage.

Pulling the little red wagon that held her sisters, Molly thought of her father and the way he tasted and felt under her hands. Only half listening to her sisters mumbled babble she walked on the beat of her heart seemed to match the thumpthump thumpthump thumpthump of the wagon wheels rolling over the side walk. As a light breeze picked up, blowing hair into Molly's face, as she moved to brush the strawberry blond hair from her eyes she jerked the wagon slightly.
The next thing Molly heard was a loud thud as skull hit pavement and then an even louder scream as the shock wore off her little sister. Turning quickly she saw in horror her one of her little sisters on her back screaming at the top of her lungs. Rushing to her side Molly scooped her sister up "shh Jillian it will be okay." After she had calmed down slightly Molly set Jillian down in the wagon next to her now crying sister. "Megan, Jillian will be okay i promise" Molly said kissing her forehead.
An hour later Molly was tucking both the girls into bed after a quick trip to the hospital. The doctor checking out Jillian's bump, that's all it was thankfully. Then back home just in time to make a quick dinner for the twins and get them to bed. It had been an exhausting day for the two year old's. Going back down stairs Molly ordered a large pizza half meat lovers and half veggie lovers. Then hopped in the shower hoping her father would get home in time to catch the delivery boy.

Once he got back at work he found his mind was constantly drifting to the incident in the care and never in his life had he been so torn. For what had happened seemed to had unlocked a hidden fantasy within the man that he did not even now was there or as he gave more thought on it maybe it was just something he had never admitted to himself. Regardless as he finished up what he had been working on he figured he should at least keep his promise to Molly that he would not work late and come home early. Plus he had promised her pizza.

Sighing as he closed up shop and pulling off the overalls he hopped into the car and headed home deciding that he wouldn't worry about it and well more then likely He had scared the girl. He pulled up just as the delivery man pulled up. Giving the man a twenty with tip he headed in with the pizza still warm . He could hear the shower running as he set the pizza in the oven to keep it warm till Molly came out.

As he headed to his room to change he could not help but to notice the door ajar. It was as he would reach for the handle to close it that he could swear he heard her moaning

As the warm water washed over her body Molly couldn't help but think about her father and his hands on her body. After a few moments she found her hand moving downward letting her fingers slip between her slit. Rubbing around her clit Molly let out a light moan, then another, she moved her fingers around but never on her most sensitive areas. After a few moments moving around her clit she slid her hand down and inserted a finger then another. As she ground her hips into her hand she thought about Kyle sitting in the driver seat of the corvette kissing her passionately.
Her moans deepened as she moved faster, slipping her fingers out she moved them back to her clit. This time she rubbed her clit directly slow at first but faster and harder as needed. It felt so good she couldn't help but cry out "oh daddy" as she came. Liquid shot from her pussy as her intense orgasm made her squirt. Shaking she sat in the tub rinsing the conditioner from her hair that she had forgotten to rinse before she started to play.

He leaned up against the threshold watching the outlined image of her as she slipped her fingers between her legs. The soft moan caused his rod to instantly harden at the unexpected sight. Just barely he could make out what she was doing but it was her moans that excited him the most seeing the fingers outlined dissapear between her thighs.

He could only imagine what she was thinking as she ground her hand to her clit and seeing how her fingers moved quickly and harder to her body , while her moans filled the bathroom echoing within the walls. It was then that floored him as she called out to him and seeing her cum squirt from her pussy in a massive stream. He smiled slipping away from the door and putting it back to the place where she had not quite shut it. Quickly he headed into his room, changing and washing his hands and face giving himself some time to settle down.

Stepping out of the shower Molly was still a bit weak in the knees, as she wrapped the towel around her waist she noticed she had left the door cracked open. Hearing water running down the hall she knew that her father was indeed home. Biting her lip she hoped he hadn't seen or heard her while she pleasured herself in the shower. Moving to the sink Molly noticed that her cheeks where a bit more red then normal, would her father notice that too.
Brushing her teeth she listened to her father moving around his room, unwrapping her towel she wrapped up her hair. Sorting out laundry earlier that week she hadn't put enough towels in her own bathroom and was down to her last one. Peeking her head out of the door she made sure her father was still in his room. Walking down the hall at a fast pace she hurried past her fathers door to her own room to get dressed and ready for dinner.

He heard the shower cut off and while he pulled the shirt over his head he caught the glimpse of his half naked daughter rushing past his room, down the hall to hers. Of which he did catch quite the view of her well filled form. Sighing he finished getting himself settled and dressed headed down the hall and to the kitchen. Pulling the pizza out he set it on the coffee table in the living room.

With a beer he sat upon the soft couch and inhaled his first slice while waiting on her to finish getting herself dressed he could still hear the echos of her moans within his head from her enjoyment in the shower. Finally he would hear her coming down the hall "the food is in here pumpkin just need to grab yourself a drink" which he smiled for am moment resigning himself to the fact that what he was thinking was wrong but could not stop himself from it

Molly trotted down the stairs her perfect 34Bs bounced under her tight, blue, tank top. As she walked to the kitchen she pulled at the edge of her shorts trying to pull them down a bit to cover the bottom of her round ass. As she grabbed a Dew from the bottom shelf Molly stared at her fathers beers and decided to grab one hopping her father would be cool tonight and let her have one.
She set both the can of soda and of beer down on the coffee table and bent over to grab a slice of pizza, her shorts sliding up her back side to reveal a hint of pink boy shorts. then plopped down next to her father and said "so you gonna turn on the game or we just gonna stare at a blank screen all night?" After a second she put her slice of pizza down and reached across his lap and snatched the remote from the arm of the couch. sitting back down she grabbed her slice and took a few bites as she turned on the TV and surfed the channels.

A gulp went down his throat seeing the girls breasts bounce and how the tight tank top clung to her chest giving him a good view of the outline of her nipples. He had to wonder if they could be called shorts as it seemed to barely cover her round ass leaving thoughts of him taking her in the rear . He could not tear his eyes from the girl as she made her way to him and took her slice of pizza setting a beer on the coffee table for him.

As she grabbed the remote he almost cursed forgetting that he had the channel set to the porn channel from the previous evening. The sudden sound of moans filling the room before she had already started to surf the channels hoping maybe she had missed that. He popped off the top of his beer finding his appetite was for forbidden fruit and not pizza so instead he took a long swig from the beer trying to calm his thoughts but it did not calm the budge in his pants

She had tried to ignore the porn that had flashed across the screen when she first turned on the TV but she couldn't resist saying something after his extra long drink of beer or the bulge in his pants caused by the moans on the TV. "You know dad if you ever want to get laid you shouldn't drink so much, sex is always better and safer when your sober. if you ever want to graduate from porn to pussy you shouldn't drink so much beer it taste gnarly. Its okay every one watches porn i wont tell, oh and by the way can i have one, a beer that is." Molly started to went back a few stations and let the channel rest on two woman moaning loudly as one fucked the other with a strap on. And hoped the distraction would trick him into saying yes to the beer. as she watched him stare at the TV the noise of the woman began to make her nipples erect and she could feel her pussy gradually grow wetter.

Back
Top Bottom