Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virtuality Captivity ~ [Soft Stroke & Kitten]

There was a strange, growing sense of competition in the way that Elara was taking him up on his offer. Allan had been meaning it partially as a joke before, given that most of their dynamic was steeped in outdoing each other. Trying to essentially fuck the other one better wasn't really a good idea. But with that said, he was indeed very fixated on her. He kept her head down with just a gentle push, enough that when she did pull back he didn't stop her. He wasn't cruel after all. But just being inside of her throat, the warmth and tightness, being surrounded by it and then watching her leave his shaft completely coated like that... it was indeed something to relish.

"You've not quite given me a chance here," Allan growled at her, a tiny one that felt more like his kitty side than anything else. But her hand pumping him soon had him on the bed, and once she had climbed above him, he looked at her with his own long gaze, a gaze that said he should be the one on top of her right now. But he wasn't going to deny her a kiss... in turth he was drunk enough he could easily spend the night just kissing her over and over again. Those pumps did wonders, though, in letting him stay hard enough for when she finally moved to sit beside him.

"Oh... you won't be good for me, eh?" Allan smirked, "Then I'll just have to make you~" He moved swiftly, pulling behind her and pulling her head to the side, "You're going to crave me here soon~" With that, Allan planted his lips firmly against her neck. His kiss was hard and powerful, one that could surely leave a mark and was meant to excite her. His hands moved gently to her shoulders, giving them a gently massage as he did. Just to make his kiss a little better. When he pulled back, he blew against the mark he'd left, "I'm not some filthy virgin you know. I've had plenty of girlfriends, and I know exactly how to make you feel good."

With that, Allan was relentless. He took his time in kissing the other side of her neck, playing with her ears, running his fingers over the marks he left. Letting his hand rub her shoulders and act like he was going for her breasts. Then moving to instead slide her shirt up and over her head, slowly, gently. Well, as much as he could while drunk. He wasn't as nimble as he could be, but as he shifted to instead biting her shoulder gently, his hands moved and began to softly play with her breasts. He held back for now, even if he did want to grope them. He just worked to massage them around her areolas, digging in slowly and doing his best to work her up. He wanted to get her horny before he dared go lower.

Elara wasn’t prepared for him to delve into her so quickly and hungrily, perhaps the alcohol within her veins was having some part in persuading her otherwise. Though he ushered for her head to tilt to the side to grant him access to her slim neck, she’d do it for him after his hand left from guiding her in the right direction. The ridges of his lips caressed each part of her skin that he chose to press against, making each spot warm and tingly opposed to her slightly chilled flesh. She’d be able to feel the liquid underneath her skin to pull upwards, leaving behind a bruised mark to signify Allan had claimed that portion of skin.

Wanting to melt, she’d relish in his gentle caresses and rubs on her shoulders as he continued to work his way around her neck. Softly she’d tremble under his lips from the swift puff of air that he grazed on her newly acquired mark, unable to contain her subtle moan and left it lingering in the air for both of them to hear. “You know, you don’t have to say that… even if you hadn’t, I don’t care. I know I seem very judgmental but I’m truly not. Tonight, we’re all that matters, not the past.” Elara responded to his fact while bringing her hands up to caress his hair and rake through it with her extended fingers.

Closely she paid attention to the way he showered her with affection. The way he toyed around with her fluffy ears, the skidding of his fingertips against her freshly painted markings, and anywhere else he deemed worthy enough to caress. When he got to taking off her shirt, she’d help guide him as best as she could, the duo being far more drunk than needed. Elara didn’t wear a bra underneath her shirt, her breasts bare and exposed for his thirsty eyes to gaze upon. “Don’t stare, I’m embarrassed!” Coyly she giggled as she turned her head to investigate her eyes in the opposite direction as he bit down on her barren shoulder. Letting out a single pant, she’d feel goosebumps riddle her figure from that simple action, causing her nipples to harden in response.

Jolting, she’d cherish his fondles against her large breasts, not used to having him touch her there so obscenely. If he was trying to get her worked up, she was already there long before he started to kiss and tease her with his lips and hands. “You’re going to make me drench my panties from being so turned on, Allan…” She’d mumble aloud as he continued to work his way around her body, wanting to recognize each spot that made her quiver and moan out. “Just tell me if you want me to take charge, I’m not afraid to show you who’s boss.” Elara would drunkenly giggle once more, ending it with a humble moan.

Be it his drunken fire or his own lust, Allan couldn't get enough of Elara's body. Her warmth as his hands squeezed and played with her chest, her scent as he rained his kisses down across her body, the sheer sight of getting to leave marks on her to claim her body for his own, it was all intoxicating to him. He was already far too drunk on her by the time that she even mumbled out to him, "I don't want you to take charge right now. It's a man's job to make sure his woman feels good in bed, right?" Allan giggled out, "I want to make you like, like, I want you to drench yourself before I even get down there so I know that I'm doing my job well~"

Even now, Allan knew he couldn't exactly keep this up forever. So, instead, he slid his body sinuously around her own, melding to her body with a feline grace before he purred and pounced gently at her, holding her down much in the same way she had to him, and pressed a warm and searing kiss to her lips. This time he was in full command again, putting his passion, his lust, and his drunken confidence onto her. And, just to top it off, he reached his tail out and touched her own, gently wrapping his around her own as best he could with a little purr that rumbled up from his throat. When he pulled his face back from her own, he had a look of burning need, power, and desire for her.

"Sit back, and let me show you a good time~"
Allan smirked. He took his time with his knees. He trailed then down the side of her face, onto her neck. His hands came to pin her own down as he went. His kisses were warm and slightly sloppy against her as he went from her neck to shoulders to her collar, then down to her chest. He would indulge her breasts and lavish them with his affection there, sparing as little bit of her flesh as he could and taking his time to give each of her nipples a long and playful lick before sucking them ever so slightly. A little harsh suck would end each one before he pulled back, his hands on her wrists moving instead to take hold of her chest in that warm massage again before he dared to start going lower.

"Now let's see how good I've done my job, hehe..." Allan couldn't supress his giggle at what he was about to do. He reached down, undoing her bottoms and quickly revealing her panties, but he didn't look. Instead, he moved down and trailed those kisses along her tummy, taking his time to find her ticklish areas, her warm spots. He trailed his kisses then all the way down to her right leg, and kept going. Down her groin and her hip, moving to her thigh and stopping only at her knee, just to go right back up and do the same to her left leg. When he finally stopped, he purred at her, swishing his hips a bit as he whispered, "Mrr... let's see how's Elara now~!" Without further ado, Allan surged forward and planted a long, hot, lewd kiss right on top of her cameltoe, his hands moving to slide under her and caress her butt to elevate her into his lips, taking his time to feel just how warm she was down there and indulge in those moments before he would peel them down and off to start the real fun.

Whatever you say, Allan, I’m holding you accountable to your words, then!” Elara retorted back to him, all while having a smile to her face. A soft yet surprised gasp let her mouth as the agile feline left her laying down on her back with him being atop of her. Her snowy tresses flowed across the mattress underneath her, hazy eyes gazing at his face while breathing somewhat heavily and quickly. Eagerly she returned his fiery kiss, putting just as much passion into it before hearing the lewd smacks of their lips echoing against the walls that encased them in the room. Delicately she’d let out a sweet moan, returning the gesture and coiling her own fluffy tail around his own in a tight hold.

As his lips continued to brush up and against her flesh, she’d let out a copious number of purrs to resonate in the air. Elara couldn’t get enough of his supple kisses, moaning out softly when one hit her just right, which essentially was all of them. Instinctively her figure jolted once he lowered down her body, suckling and lapping at each breast hungrily, Elara wanting to take her bonded hands to have her fingers rake against his raven tresses. Once he managed to free her, that was exactly what she did. She could feel his hair graze against the dips in her fingers, her body writhing underneath him in excitement and anticipation.

Being sensitive, she’d let out a couple of blurted laughs as he kissed her abdomen besides her navel after removing her bottoms yet left her panties on, her hands still locked atop of his head. Just because she was giggling didn’t mean she didn’t enjoy it, causing her to grow more aroused than before and riling her up in ways she didn’t know she could be. Then, he continued to press on his route down south. Elara would suppress her back from arching, already feeling as if she was sinking into his charms too deeply. He was ruthless with his teasing’s, wanting to kiss her everywhere but there. She was starting to squirm and let out cute squeals, not too sure what to do with herself as she was left like putty in his hands.

Hm? What do you mean now? I’ve bee-“ Her words were cut short as he proceeded to do exactly what she craved. Elara let out a gasped moan, the kiss on her lips between her hips surprising her no matter how prepared she thought she was. She’d arch her back to press further into him as his own hands took hold of her bottom, locking her in place to manipulate her to his liking to giving her a wicked time. “Allan, you’re going to regret this...” Playfully she threatened him with panting breaths, her hands leaving his hair to grip at the surrounding bed sheets.

The first thing that Allan had learned how to do was how to make a woman feel good before he dared get to the deed itself. It'd been his own goal, his motto of sorts, never to simply dive right into things with a woman. Or he'd simply read too many romance books and fanfictions and just gotten his head twisted on around those things. Which might have been more accurate. He'd lifted kissing her down to her ankle and then back up to finally test if she was needy for him right out of one. It was silly, simple, and it let him build anticipation. Which, given by the sensation of her raking her fingers to turn his hair into a wild mess, it seemed she loved.

"What I'm going to regret is not doing this... so much sooner~" The drunken kitten didn't want to give anymore thought to this. Instead, he pushed forward, all but thrusting his tongue deep inside of her. His tongue game was more or less above par, enough to know what he was doing. He knew the simple motions, the tricks. But right now... he was pleasuring her. for some reason, he wanted to just indulge in her. So for those first few seconds, his tongue was wild. Lashing and lavishing her in attention. Dipping in and out and simply drenching himself in her scent, her taste, her warmth. He wanted to stay there, between her thighs, forever.

Soon, though, he got ahold of himself. He pulled back and worked a more sensible approach. Working her outer lips with gentle kisses and swirls of his tongue. Teasing her clit with breaths and tiny laps. Sliding his tongue into her and gently rolling it against the very inside of her folds. And only then would he finally give in. Rocking his muscle into her own, lapping at her to find those spots he truly wanted to enjoy. The places that she would moan for him more than anywhere else. The places that she wanted to enjoy, indulge in. The things that she would want the most.

"...Now then," Allan would finally pull his face back. Letting her see the juices that dripped from his chin. Seeing the shine of it in the dull candlelight of the room as he looked at her, "Does the lovely lady want to finish this way, or get to more fun?" He'd look up at her with simple, playful eyes. Liquid confidence flowing through him and making him eager to do more with her. But now he'd given her the chance to finally do her own step in this playtime. He was certainly at attention for her. But he wanted to know what she wanted.

It was hard to tell exactly what Allan was up to when he continuously teased her, Elara standing on her tiptoes, so to speak, in suspense. If he was trying to get her even more riled up, then he would’ve succeeded by a long shot. Her fingers continued to curl within the sheets, feeling his warm lips and hot breath graze wherever he decided to peck at. He didn’t skip a beat or take his time after adding tension. Immediately he sought out to taste her for himself, wanting to get the full experience as his wet muscle wriggled around inside of her. Elara couldn’t help herself but to let out a loud gasp, arching her back in surprise to feel him being so demanding and needy with her.

Elara would’ve never guessed that he was this skilled when it came to pampering a woman, but then again, she never took the chance to get to know him as an individual, and instead acted out on him cruelly. Luckily, she was too intoxicated to think too deeply on all of that, but if she were sober, she’d be riddled with guilt. Regardless, tonight would’ve created a new chapter for the two of them, whether they wanted it or not.

When his tongue began to lap over her outer lips and sensitive bundle of nerves above, she’d be forced to grip back at his head to showcase how she was feeling, mixing those tugs and grips with moans and groans. Without meaning to, her body involuntarily moved on its own, her thighs closing in on him to squeeze him in place, but not harshly enough that’ll make him immobile. Her breathing became sporadic, feeling waves of pleasure crash into her intensely, pushing her on the verge of climax. Thankfully, Allan retreated, causing her to groan out in both relief and yearning of more.

Listening to his question, she’d not answer with words but instead with actions. Her arms outstretched to hungrily grab ahold of his shoulders, forcing him to collapse down on top of her as her lips pressed against his selfishly. Elara would drive her tongue back into his mouth, tasting him and her arousal, as well as feeling the wetness of his face grind up against her own. Being nimble, she’d wrap her legs around his lower back, causing her lower half to rest as a certain angle that made the tip of his endowed dick press up against her pretty pink and glistening folds.

Reaching down in between them, she’d grip ahold of his sex and force it to rub up-and-down her slit, coaxing the both of them to proceed with their dirty deed. “Go on, claim it.” Obscenely Elara purred out as she breathed against his lips, only to kiss them once more.

Back
Top Bottom