Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Rp age gap teacher/student

temptation

Meteorite
Only interested in anime fcs, Japanese names, Japanese school setting. I already have a fc picked out for my character and one for the male character if u need. Just looking for someone to rp the idea out with me, descriptive rpers only plz

I’ll go into more detail about the plot in pms summary is mc goes through a rocky childhood and always escapes to the neighbors (yc) home. Even tho mc is just a child at the time and yc is an adult they end up becoming very close through all the time spent together, yc seeing mc almost like their own family while mc has fallen into a one sided love.

One day yc suddenly leaves without any explanation and mc is left with nowhere else to go, no one to turn to.

alternate storylines:

mc hunts down yc and moves to wherever he is, maybe next door to yc. Or mc attends the school yc now teaches at coincidentally perhaps? (Maybe both scenarios) wether it should be coincidence or not can be discussed.

yc left to complete school to become a teacher and returns without telling mc for it to be a surprise. Yc is the new home room teacher of mc.

the age gap and teacher/student dynamic can be discussed in pm

Characters will be 15+ As the site rules

Kinks
F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom