Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Female searching for Romantic Long term rp

Lila Lupin

Star
Hello all! My name is Lila. I'm here to let you know some of what I'm looking for and some plot ideas. All ideas can be used for any gender. I am completely open to discussing other ideas if you have them. Feel free to reach out. I usually rp through pms, but can be convinced to go into forums. I prefer more plot driven storylines and don't generally rp the more heavily NSFW driven stories. My F-list is in my signature but I will also include it up here as well. Lila's F-list

My Preferences

I use she/her pronouns. I am LGBTQIA+ friendly and prefer that of my partners as well.

Must be 18+, preferably 21+ as our characters will be as well.

I Do NOT play incest so please do not request it.

I write in third person. I do not like writing in first or second person.

I prefer to play female characters to start out with but I can play any gender.

I try to write around 100-1,000 words per post. That can vary depending on the way things flow and what my partner writes.

I love and need good action and plot to keep the story going. I also really enjoy world building and character and relationship growth. These things are a must for me with stories.

I like exploring many different themes from lighthearted and funny story lines to darker themes and power dynamics and such.

Romance is a must for me in stories. I love both slow burn and fast paced romance stories.

I prefer to write fantasy settings but am open to other ideas.

Tropes & Pairings

Bold indicates a role I'd prefer to play. No Bold indicates that I'll play either role.

Soulmates

Band/Musical/Play (at least 2 characters each)

Pirates/Adventurers (at least 2 characters each)

Superhero x Superhero

Superhero x Supervillain

Superhero x Civilian

Supervillain x Supervillain

Supervillain x Civillain

Ancient Evil x Hero/Adventurer

Evil Ruler x Soldier from an Enemy Kingdom

Evil Ruler x Servant

Ruler x Bodyguard

Ruler x Servant

Pirate x Pirate

Pirate x Naval Officer

Supernatural

Criminal x Detective/Cop

Criminal x Criminal

Criminal x Civilian

Famous x Normal

Most Fantasy Settings

Fish Out of Water x Has Seen It All

Demon x Mortal

Vampire x Mortal

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire x Witch

Werewolf x Witch

Werewolf x Mortal

Werewolf x Werewolf

Mortal x Ghost

Reaper x Immortal

Immortal x Mortal

God x Mortal

Angel x Demon

Angel x Mortal

High Ranking Gang Member x Civilian

Monster x Mortal

Witch x Regular Human

Specific Plot Ideas

Magical Adventure - In a world filled with magic the creatures were living their lives until the magic began to start fading from the world due to an ancient evil being released from its prison. After researching how to save their world and magic, the people learn of an ancient prophecy that states that the ancient evil can only be defeated by adults born within 18 to 30 years of the evil's release. So the kingdoms around the world begin hosting tournaments to find the best of their best between the age ranges in the prophecy before sending their winners to try and defeat the evil.

Marriage for Peace - Two characters from opposing species such as humans and elves, orcs, vampires, werewolves, dragons, or mermaids come together in marriage in an attempt to bring peace to their peoples.

A Perfect World or Is It? - A person finds themselves standing in front of two doors. They know they must choose one, but there is no real way of knowing what will be on the side of either door. After choosing their door and entering in despite being unable to see what is on the other side of the door they are transported to an ideal world for them. Everything from their living situation, to their partner seems perfect but something feels slightly off. The longer they are in this world the more the world makes sense to them. Is this a perfect world, or is something more sinister at work here?

Anything for My Liege - A kingdom with an immortal ruler is opening its gates to the rest of the world for the first time since the death of the ruler's spouse one hundred years ago. They are opening their gates to host a contest to find the next spouse of the ruler. In an attempt to prevent the wrong person from being chosen one of the ruler's private guard is chosen to enter into the contest to weed out the unworthy. They are not prepared to be chosen by the ruler or to become close with them during the contest.

Charmed to Meet You - Soulmate - noun - a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

In this world everyone has a soulmate. You might not ever meet them, but they are real.

Everyone has a charm collection. A collection of soul charms that they keep with them at all times. Whether it's on a keychain, charm braclet/anklet, a charm necklace, or whatever you might choose. What are soul charms? Soul charms are little charms that define you. They identify who you are, what you're good at, what you're abilities are, and many other things. These charms will help you in life and have become a necessity in society. The jobs you can get are determined off of your charms and what abilities and skills you have. The most important charm, however, is your soulmate charm. This charm will help you identify your soulmate, the one you’re destined for. No one knows where the charms come from. They just tend to appear at people's houses with a note addressed to the owner of the charm. Not everyone meets their soulmate, but this tale follows the story of some lucky people that do.

Hunt for Leviathan - After the death of a famous pirate two pirate captains that haven't seen each other in years since one left the ship they'd both been part of the crew on come together for the reading of his last will and testament. In the will he asks that they take on his final task of making the seas safer. They will do this by taking on the monsters of the sea and fighting creatures like the Kraken. To do this they must work together and lay aside their differences.

Throughout Forever - A vampire falls in love with a woman. However, after angering a clan of witches they are cursed to watch her die and find her reincarnation throughout the years only to find her and watch her regain her memories and watch her die again. The only way to break the curse is for them to turn her before her memories come back. Will they be able to break the curse or be forever doomed to watch their love die.

Monster in My Closet - A young woman has been having a rough go at finding a live life. everytime she brings someone home they get scared off by something in her room. She hasn't seen or heard it yet but one night after coming home with someone while all dolled up and particularly drunk she hears it. Growling from her closet. once the person she was trying to get with leaves she is left to contend with whatever is in her closet. She makes a decision to call out to it reveal the monster(could be a demon or a boogeyperson) who had been trapped in her closet until she acknowledged them. (Willing to plan out more specifics and hear other ideas around this premise.)

The Deadliest Arrangement - A demon that embodies one of the Seven deadly sins makes a deal with the head of a family to not only save his family but provide him success in return for the first born daughter of his bloodline. that man never had any daughters and for generations there were no girls born into the family until finally one day the family had a little girl born to them. The demon comes to collect after her eighteenth birthday for their bride.

If you have any other ideas you think I may find interesting or you are interested in any of mine please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Bump! It's been awhile since I last logged on as a lot has happened in the past few months. But I'm back and ready to try rping again. PM if interested! Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom