Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Orange Opportunity! [Priscilla x Anglemarr]

He watched her swim off a few metres, though the way she waited for him, the slight pause made Gaius realise he was supposed to follow. With a wide smile he began to swim after her, though as they swam they didn't speak, giving Gaius a chance to appreciate the grandeur of the pool, more than just somewhere to swim, it was somewhere to relax and unwind, the rocks and waterfalls creating a natural environment that really made Gaius feel like he was at peace with nature.

It was still surprising to see how... muzzled the men looked, away on the ranch he hardly interacted with anyone other than his family and vendors, but whenever he saw other men they always flirted with his mother or sister. Now they existed side by side but barely interacted. She led him along the pool towards a waterfall at the edge of the pool, the rush of water giving them more secrecy than he thought in a hotel pool.

He took a sip of his own drink and gave her a smirk "Nice to meet you Hinata, I'm Gaius" Standing with his back to the waterfall he let the water rush over him, the cooler water like small pebbles against his back. "I heard what you said" he opened with "It's been a tough time for a lot of people. I found out only this morning that I'm a...." He licked his lips, not quite wanting to say the word, but a glance at the flower, making it so easy for his eyes to wander to her breasts, a lusty look opening his eyes "A breeder" he finally finished, heart in his mouth.

Back against the edge of the pool, hair done up in a pony tail and face utterly unmoved, Hinata rolled her eyes hard before letting out a desperate sigh.

“I used rub elbows, and more, with some of the finest and most refined men I could manage shake my tits at... the romance, the tenacity, and charm, all of it was amazing when I was younger. But here I am with Farm boy Guyus’ licking his lips at me like I am a melting popsicle.”

Hinata made a frustrated splash with her hand before wading towards Gaius, frustration palatable on her face as her eyebrow twitched with every word.

“You don’t understand... I’m not like a lot of these other girls who can play around with each other or get some Rapidash to rearrange their guts. I have sophisticated tastes!” Hinata’s voice almost a whine if it wasn’t for the growl that ended her wording.

“Finally it seemed like I ran into one of the few men with a functioning dick in the world and the best he can do is corner me under a waterfall and use some anti-climatic cliche of ‘I’m a breeder hur hur hur.” Hinata mockingly imitated Gaius’ voice as she crossed her arms and stood in front of him glaring.

“Common man you need to do better... us girls are starving out here... we could use with a little finesse.” Hinata pleadingly turned her back and waded towards the wall again, not letting Gaius get a single word in until she could say he piece.

Taking a deep breath she shook her head and rubbed her temples with her fingers.

“Let me guess... you barely even talked to girls before you found out your one of the few who could fuck them?” She waited this time for an answer, intently watching and summing Gaius up in her mind.

Gaius felt like he wasn't doing a very good job. It seemed he did better at talking to women when he wasn't trying. The way she rolled her eyes cut deep, like he was truly failing at this, the only reason Hinata was still here was the fact he was a breeder. He felt like turning and leaving, maybe the couple at the bar were still there? But what if Hinata told someone... He listened to her speech and frowned. Exactly how old was this girl, who couldn't even pronounce his name properly? Had she really been such a flirt? Dealing with all the elder gentlemen.

She approached him. His hackles rose, starting to become offended by the way she addressed him, he frowned, becoming more insulted with every word she spoke. "Alright, so you're not a lesbian and you don't fuck pokemon" The act had been becoming less and less taboo as time went on, since the Orange flu women had gone to desperate measures to get off. "And let's not forget that you are the one who swam here first. And I am a breeder." The words sounding almost like a petulant child more than a breeder, a man of opportunity and means.

But then he realised what her last words had been. He had been holding onto them for so long, letting them go in an explosive burst, that he hadn't exactly considered what the last words had meant. But he had shown that he had spirit

He took a sigh. "Of course not." he responded more coolly. "I worked on a ranch, we met a few locals but little more than that. I had a few tumbles, a few dates but...." he trailed off. "You want finesse?" He asked, swimming a little closer, placing his glass next to hers. "You want me to tell you how pretty you are, how I appreciate that air of fiery passion around you?" His fingers brushed her chin, tilting her head to look him in the eyes. "I get that first impressions matter, but I don't think either of us did a very good job there." He responded bluntly,

“I didn’t do a good job?!” Hinata pointed to herself and exclaimed with a high pitched and in-dignified tone. Her brows were furrowed and expression soured as Gaius tilted her head back and held on to her chin.

“Just because I am here debasing myself for a chance to get fucked one more time in my life doesn’t mean I need to bow down to you.” she swatted his hand away as she crossed her arms.
“You get to have this nice pussy so at least try and be normal?” She glared at him, huffing as she looked over his shoulder at the waterfall.

Taking a deep breath she sighed, shaking her head and uncrossing her arms, holding on to the wall behind her.

“Just... all I am saying is you could learn to be a bit more suave... and maybe even dress yourself nicely.” She looked his swim trunks, clearly not brand name. Hinata made not move to separate herself from him, sandwiched between Gaius and the wall.

“Let me guess... you came here dressed in jeans and a flannel...” she raised an eyebrow, sure she was right. “You would probably have an easier time ‘breeding’ if you at least knew how to deal with girls.” Her tone switched to one that was more sympathetic but still judgmental.

He could tell what she was doing, but she still annoyed him, floating away from him a little, putting some distance between them that showed things weren't exactly going to plan, for either of them. Gaius could tell that if it wasn't for his cock, she'd have left a long time ago, not even giving him the time of day.

"Sorry" he mumbled. She was trying to help him, in her own way, he could do with some style, some tact, he had none, or at least very little. He took another sip of his drink and turned to look at her again, taking her place by the wall and leaning against it. "Well, they're comfy for travelling in" he defended, though it was clearly just raising the point rather than arguing back. "I have a little cash now, I'm sure I could get some nicer clothes" He wasn't sure exactly what that meant, other than a bigger price tag. He'd look like a piplup if he dressed like the waiter.... Where was the line between Gaius' comfy clothes and looking like someone in the service industry?

"It's a lot of pressure" he tried to excuse himself "At home I'd just laugh and joke with a girl and things went ok. But here..." he glanced around, as if he could see anything other than the waterfall... and her. "I was only told I was a breeder this morning, told to go out and fuck as many people as possible. It's a lot" he sighed "It's hard to be yourself when you have all that pressure on you" He wasn't trying to make up a sob story, just telling her the simple truth.

Cracking her a smile, he caught her eye, trying to make amends. "It must be hard, missing your former life, all the fun, the excitement... Just wanting to recapture it a little" He tried to sympathise, hoping it would win him points.

The red headed girl peered down at Gaius over her nose, bright eyes full of judgement. A moment of silence took the pair as the water casdaded around them, the bright sun alighting all but their small outcropping of faux rock they hid under in the sapphire waters of the pool. There were few people around, most a good distance away closer to the edge of the pool, but they were only blurs in the transparency of the waterfall.

“Humph....” Hinata huffed in a very tsundere way. “You’re pretty pitiful...” she playfully closed an eye and looked at Gaius with the other still open. Scooting closer to him she let her bare hip touch his side, arms still crossed and nose turned up.

“But at least you’ve already come to terms with how pitiful you are... that shows humility, girls... sometimes… like that.” Hinata lectured.

“You need to quickly class it up in all areas if you are going to be successful.” Hinata held out a finger as she explained. “Your bedside manner, mannerisms, wardrobe, and persuasion all need work.” She looked him up and down again.

“But! I haven’t even seen the most important part. So it may be all for not if you suck there too.” The girl turned around, stepping in front of Gaius and lowering her hands to her sides under the water. With a bit of jostling and fidgeting of her hips, she soon produced the soaking wad of her bikini bottom, holding it up between her thumb and index finger before Gaius’ face before subsequently throwing it to the side of the pool.

“Lets see if you are as sad in the sack as everything else.” Hinata’s abrasive personality melted only as little enough to sell this proposition.

He didn't like being called pitiful. He was doing his damn best. Just because he wasn't some city slicker shit head that had lived and breathed being a lecherous cunt for his entire life didn't make Gaius pitiful. But still she came closer, was she trying to make herself feel better? It didn't matter to Gaius, he was very, very close to telling the girl to fuck right off and she could die a dried up old hag if she kept up her own attitude.

His mouth opened to speak, to tell her exactly that when she fished her bottoms out of the pool and waved them in his face. He raised an eyebrow, so, this was happening... Perhaps there was a better way of teaching her a lesson. He thumbed his own shorts, tugging them down, letting them float to the surface, the water distorted his cock, making it hard to ascertain exactly how big he was, but it certainly wasn't some pencil dick. It had girth, if not length.

Gaius couldn't help being horny, and he did want to fuck the bitchy redhead... But it would be on his terms. Strong arms took her by the waist, lifting her in front of him, half leaning on the pool so she almost straddled him. His hands moved in opposite directions, one up, to entwine in her hair, giving her a gentle tug forcing her to look up as the other went south, gently teasing her folds, thumb brushing her clit. He might not being able to talk, but when it came to putting bitchy girls in their place, he certain had a natural instinct.

Fingers curled inside her as he slowly pleasured her, leaning forward as his tongue raked along her nipple, suckling gently, swirling around it, ensuring she was ready, rather than simply jamming his cock inside her. "Men like women that doesn't constantly berate them" Gaius sniped, gently applying teeth to her nipple to let her know that she would be paying for every mocking statement she had thrown at him.

With his hand in her hair, he lifted her slightly, aligning his cock with her awaiting pussy and gently pulled her down on top of him, entering her with a low grunt. "Let's see if we can give that pretty mouth a use for something other than complaining" he grunted as he began to roll his hips, slowly fucking her, the water aiding and hindering, slowing his thrusts but giving him a rhythmic motion in time with the soft waves. Gaius kissed along her jawline, leaving a few small marks on the slope of her neck "It sounds like you're the one with everything to lose here" he warned her, groaning a little from the pleasure, kneading her ass between his fingers, man handling her as they fucked "But I'm sure I can look past that... for now"

Bottomless, pool water flowing around her sex, Hinata expected little from the country bumpkin who stood gawking in front of her. He seemed to have far less experience with the opposite sex than, she and a severe lack of sophistication. Seeing his swim trunks float to the surface, little indication what was below she at least gave him points for boldness, eyebrows raised as she tried to make heads or tails of what he was working with.

Hinata was about to reach out and get a feel for his length when he grabbed her waist and lifted her up. Her eyes growing wide and a small muffled yelp of her surprise. What he certainly didn’t have in finesse he made up in brawn. Her pussy crested the water puffy lips silhouetted by the light of the sun behind the waterfall and dripping with water.

Hinata made to respond to yet another philosophy difference she and Gaius had, though her tone was a bit more relaxed due to his lifting her in the air.
“Correction... weak men don’t like women berate theeeeemmmmm.” Her final word succumbing to the exhale of her breath as he pulled her hair backwards and she was forced to stare at the faux rocks above her while he played with her slit.

Long hard breaths followed his next actions as she was put at the mercy of his muscles. Hinata certainly shut up for the next few moments, taking his actions in turn while he played with her body as if she were a rag doll. Her eyes followed the arms that held on to her, chest tense as he leaned in to her. This country boy certainly had some stamina... maybe there was hope for him yet.

Hinata gave an almost too loud moan as he bit down on her nipple, her body almost melting into her arms, like a long lost feeling returned to her once more. Her hands grabbed at his hair in turn, weak yet pointed tugs as she reaffirmed physically his actions. It was then that she felt him aligning her, the tip of his cock grazing her pussy casually as he prepared to drop her on it. Hinata had not experienced this sensation in some time, her heart racing and breaths rapid. Hardly any room for words as she huffed and puffed and finally was dropped down on to his cock.

Eyebrows furrowed, glistening orbs almost teary in a way, mouth agape, and expression softening from the icy demeanor she previously carried. He was much bigger than Hinata gave him any credit for. As he began to slowly thrust she would join his motions as much as she could, twerking her hips. Though his girth and length made her feel more like a skewered pig on a farm, she almost allowed him to just take the lead and let her be a toy in a way. In this moment it didn’t matter to her because she was finally home at the end of a cock...

His kisses and sucking on her jawline were unresisted, her ass groped over and over as her pussy lips were spread. She certainly was tight, though by no means new-in-box, just a girl who didn’t get nearly as girthy cocks in the years past.

While they fucked, she held on, forgetting to match his motions for a time as she allowed him to man-handle her. The water disturbed by his thrusting, small splashes on the surface as her hips jostled up and down. With little warning she pulled her bikini top downwards, tits falling out but rather firm and perky as they bounced to the rhythm.

Hinata buried her face in Gaius’ shoulder, biting at his neck before whispering in his ear between gasps.

“I hate you for how much I like this... ahhh.”

The moans she let out were more than satisfying, proof that despite her big words she was still a woman, with needs that could be met only by a man (in her own admission) which gave him some power over her. The loud moan she let out when he bit her nipple was all the proof he needed. Whilst she might have some good points to raise, she was still human, still a slut desperate to be fucked.

As he entered her, his brow furrowed, she was tight, not like a Virgin, but somehow... Different. He felt like he was becoming a pussy connoisseur, able to distinguish between them like a wine expert about to tell the age and where it had been made. He grunted, shuddering as he felt her sheath him, losing himself to anything other than their fucking, simply enjoying that divine sensation of taking a woman.

He finally got the wherewithal to answer her between grunts, one hand around her waist holding her to him, the other groping her breast, now that her tits were free and bouncing, mesmerising him. She liked it rough, and rough he was, pinching her nipple as he groped her, his sharp thrusts. "or maybe real men just don't like being falsely accused and insulted" he responded though by this point the argument should have been long over, their fucking was all that mattered.

She returned his roughness in him, biting his shoulder. At her comment he snorted in surprise. "So maybe this farmboy has some skills?" he pressed, unable to hide his amusement that she was so easily overcome. Of course, the hardest parts were still to go, but he had managed to "seduce" her and here they were fucking in the private pool of a fancy resort, what would his mother think.

He tried to push those thoughts out of his mind as he stood, lifting her out of the water, both hands on her ass, manhandling her as he bounced her on his cock, letting gravity slam her back down on top of him, cock sliding in and out repeatedly, showing that the boy did indeed have some talent. "Fuck that's good" he groaned, barely keeping himself together, keeping himself composed to teach this bratty bitch a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom