Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male [Looking for dark themes and male subs] Welcome to Monster Fuckers Unlimited-

Where we fucking love monsters and love fucking monsters!

Well, in reality, I will be playing the monsters that fuck you.

What types of monsters, you may be asking? What a silly question! All kinds of monsters! From the macabre and horrible, to the whimsical, I'm sure we can find a monster that suits your specific perversions. Tentacles? We got 'em. Too many limbs? We can't even count 'em! Horns, fangs, and razor sharp claws? Better mind where you put your elbows during out raucous lovemaking. Wanna get conquered by something as benign as a centaur on a raid? Or would you rather get ravaged by a writhing mass of undulating tentacles?

Ever been railed by the mothman?

We got 'em all here at Monster Fuckers Unlimited!

About Me:
You can call me MP, but don't call me respectable or you'll hurt my feelings. I love monsters, spooks, and creeps. I love stories about hapless individuals getting absolutely defiled by things that go bump in the night. I love worldbuilding, romance, and plot. I love monsters, zombies, and aliens. I'm friendly-ish but I have real hard-line boundaries and I am not nice about people acting the fool.

The No-no's:
I will not play the submissive. Please don't bother asking. If you do ask I will clown on you.
I won't play any sort of hentai weirdness. If you have to ask if your idea falls under hentai weirdness, it probably does.
Don't ask to me to play 'shy' characters.
I don't play monsters that are just big tittied anime girls with a few animal parts. My monsters are monstrous and they're mean.
Thus, I will not play anything from the monstergirl encyclopedia. Please don't ask.

Transformation
Inflation (besides a little bit of cum/egg inflation which is fine)
Mega/Macro/Micro/Hyper/whatever
Dirty Feet
Feet-centric play (I don't mind some foot play, but feet do not appeal to me on a broad spectrum)
Poop or Pee
Literally ANYTHING that has to do with ageplay. If it even REMOTELY relates to ageplay, the answer is a big fat no
Incest of ANY relation
It probably won't come up since I will be playing mostly monstrous and other non-human characters, but adultery is b o r i n g
Any kind of raceplay or racism that is a thinly-veiled allegory for real world racism
Death/Body part removal/extreme gore/snuff/vore
Canon Characters
Nice plots
Romance right off the bat, or really any romance that falls out of the realm of stockholm or lima syndrome

Yes Please:
Roughness (this can range from 'rough' fucking to straight up abuse. the meaner I am allowed to play mc, the happier I am)
Non-con/Dub-con to con
Master/Pet/Slave
Abduction
Oviposition
Use of toys (everything from the mundane to the torturous)
Weapon play
Footgear worship
Bondage (light to heavy)
Orgasm delay/denial and forced orgasms
Milking
Overstimulation
Sexual Exhaustion
Piercings/Brandings/tattoos
Group sex scenes
Public scenes

Knotting
Tentacles
Scratching/Biting/Marking
Ballbusting/cbt
Chastity devices
Brainwashing
Corruption

Monsters I will play as:
Aliens
Vampires <maybe, and only if gratuitous bloodplay is okay with you
Were-anything
Cryptids
Demons
Dragons
Minotaurs
Centaurs
Satyrs
Goblins
Bugbears
Orcs
Arachnae
Lamia
Ghouls and Supermutants a la Fallout 4
Don't see it listed here? There's a lot of monsters out there, man. Just ask.

Gender-Specific Ideas: (ie what gender I will be playing)
Character Concept: Cens Ad'yfar (can also be played as female, herm, or futa) A fearsome bounty hunter known throughout the United Galactic Federations and well beyond. She will hunt anyone, anywhere, and takes trophies from every quarry she bags. She is sadistic and she is ruthless and is notorious among bounty hunting circles for her downright cruelty. She is an 8 foot tall, four-armed humanoid with green skin.

• You are a rival bounty hunter that has been trying to make a name for yourself. You got the idea into your head that you could take a high-value target out from under Cens' nose. The good news: you managed to take the target down. The bad news: Cens tracked you down and knocked you out. Now you're trussed up like the man you had just finished hunting down, and Cens is pointing a very large gun in your face.
  • The slave pits of Tarasi-8 are a nightmare you narrowly avoided, but finding yourself caged and collared and offered up for auction in the pleasure resort Elysium, you think that being worked to death may not have been such a bad fate after all. Instead, you're going to be sold as a plaything to some creep and probably fucked to death. The creature standing in front of your cage is leering at your naked body, and looks for all the world like she is going to eat you alive.
  • Got another idea for a scenario? let me hear it!
Character Concept: Mylol Blackmoon (futa or herm) Full blooded werewolves are rare, and non-male Alphas are even rarer. Mylol is one of the meanest, blood thirstiest, and most powerful Alphas born to the Blackmoon clan in the last two centuries. Her wolfside is so strong that she has never appeared fully human: her teeth are large and sharp, her fingers end in claws, and her body hair is thick and dark like her wolf pelt. (Just to clarify before we go any further, Mylol does not transform into a four-legged werewolf a la twilight, but a monstrous bipedal wolf that can choose to go on all fours). She enjoys using her cock as much as she enjoys using her claws and teeth to rip people apart. A great number of her prey has been left completely ruined after she breeds them.
  • Mylol can only ascended to Alpha if she finds a 'wife' and breeds them in front of the entire clan. Traditionally, the clan required the wife to be a woman, but these days the elders are more liberal, and now potential alphas can choose anyone as a mate. Mylol has chosen you, and has dragged you back to the Den to brutalize you in front of twenty other howling wolves.
  • Packs can sometimes be easy to deal with, if you are smart, diplomatic, and have plentiful livestock to sacrifice in tithes to the Alpha for safety. However, lone wolves know no allegiance, and roam the countryside killing and brutalizing anyone they choose. You should have finished your chores early, because tonight is a full moon and you can hear a wolf howling nearby...

Currently: LOOKING, in the mood to abuse some dudes. In case it isn't clear from the list, please don't apply unless you are okay with yc being hurt physically and psychologically. I am not looking to play nice monsters.

Last edited:
Bumping with the current mood:

Would love to play in the fallout universe with someone. Special attention given to anyone who who would like to fall prey to a big pack of feral ghouls or an entire camp of horny super mutants. Gangrape is the flavor of the night.

I have a sudden hankering to play a gnoll warrior (futa or herm) who must prove herself to become alpha of the pack. Kind of like Mylol but in a more high-fantasy medieval/dungeons and dragons setting

Back
Top Bottom