Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Seeking an Anime-inspired Teen Polyamorous adventure!

WanderingBlackDragon

World Hopper

Intro

Hello, I am the Wandering Black Dragon, and it's about time I actually put this up. I've been roleplaying for well over a decade, and write creatively as a hobby. I enjoy many of the usual nerdy things; anime, video games, fantasy, superheroes, etc. I originally wanted this to include a whole slew of requests. But, I'll just keep this to my most immediate craving

What I Seek

So, I'm looking to roleplay a polyamorous relationship involving a guy and a few girls . This isn't meant to be some brain-dead harem scenario where an overpowered Mary-Sue gets to bang an army of thirsty bimbos, despite having the personality of a brick. Rather, I'm looking for this to be a story of a group of young people exploring their feelings towards each other. So, this would include both MxF and FxF relationships, with emphasis romance, and interaction between all parties. I'm able and willing to play both male & female characters, though I'm looking to play against female characters. As the prefix states, I'm looking for female, trans, or non-binary players.

This plot can be long-term, but we could just as easily try for a medium, or even a short-term story. It can take place in a variety of settings.

For smut/story ratio; let's say 50/50 for now, and we can negotiate from there.

I do have my own premade characters I'd like to use. Though, some work better in certain settings than others. This will be outlined later. If you have your own premades, that's fine. If not, I'd be happy to help you create your own character(s). . As for a partner, I just need the following:

• Someone who's friendly and happy to help with the brainstorming, bounce ideas, or just talk OOC.
  • Don't ghost. It sucks when someone just up and stops talking to me. Please keep my abreast of any changes, or problems. I'll do the same for you.
  • Please stick to drawn/3D artwork for face claims. If you're playing original character, please don't use faceclaims of canon characters. If you're going to use a pic of an canon character, why not play as that character?
  • Playing here -be it pms or a thread- or discord is fine. But, you'll need to ask for my discord.
In terms of kinks, I'm more moderate, but it doesn't mean I won't try a few things.

My favorites kinks are:

+ Romance, intimacy, and consent.
+ Kissing, licking, and other oral play.
+ Fondling, massage, breast play, assplay
+ Teen ageplay: As in characters 16+ playing with other characters around that age range. This also includes safe sex practices such as condoms, birth control, of other contraceptives.
+ Stealth sex, and light exhibition. I.E. A crowded train where our characters are having sex, meanwhile, one of the passengers notices and finds herself masturbating along with them, only to be invited to join the couple.
+ Light bondage and BDSM elements. Emphasis should be on the relationship between the Dom and their sub(s)
+ Cosplay/uniforms
+ Toys
+ Anthro, Kemomimi, or pokemorphs.
+ Heroic Netori: This one needs explaining. Netori is a hentai genre in which the protagonist is stealing someone's partner. While I normally don't like cheating, if there's a scenario where the cuck is someone who deserves to have his woman stolen, like an arranged groom, an abusive partner, or someone who is otherwise a prick, then I'd be all for it. Hell, we can even make the bastard watch his woman be plowed someone who actually knows what they're doing!
+ Sexual exploration and awakening: Like a prudish woman discovering the joys of sex, a bi-curious girl exploring her curiosity towards women, or even men, or even just exploring a new kink.

What I don't normally seek out, but can be okay with:

• Incest: As long as it's same sex, like sisters, or female cousins.
  • Adult/teen ageplay: Like a character's teacher, a neighbor, a nurse, a nun, etc. But, I do need to be sold on this.
  • Pregnancy: Not a focus in my roleplays, but I don't see why not. Just as long as it's with adult characters
  • Gentle femdom: I typically prefer to dom as a male character. But, I might spring for a woman who wants to take the lead. Just as long as she's gentle about it.
  • Giant: If we something like doing sexual play with a fairy, or otherwise tiny creature, I could give it a try.
  • Hypnosis: In a therapeutic way, sure. But again, consent is a must.

What I don't want

- Anything bathroom related: Watersports, scat, vomit, diapers, etc.
- Sexual violence & gore
- Rape, blackmail, or any non-consensual scenarios
- Cuckholdry/NTR & cheating
- Vore
- Beastiality
- Excessive size & expansion
- Parent/offspring incest Uncle/aunt-niece/nephew incest.
- Teen pregnancy: While I'm okay with teen sex, I'd rather our characters have a future.
- BBC/Racist play: Interracial is encouraged. But, there's a difference between, say, appreciating a black man's ethnic features, and bombarding him with N-bombs while he pounds you behind your husband's back.

My characters

Below are the characters I'm looking to use. Due to space constraints, I can only list these two for now. Other characters will get their own, separate RTs.

My two mains from a group of characters dubbed "Los Bandidos". They're a group of teenage friends from different martial arts backgrounds who have banded together to fight the good fight. Their adventures can vary from the fantastical to the mundane. One moment they're fighting a revived dark lord to save the world, or taking on a criminal syndicate and their army of evil ninjas. Another, they're playing at the homecoming dance after helping the basketball team win a championship. The idea behind Jaden & Mina's stories is that they are either dating, or very close friends on the verge of dating. The plot involves your characters being introduced and becoming part of Jaden & Mina's relationship, and developing from there.

F-List profile
In a few words, Jaden is stoic, driven, sarcastic, disciplined, and perceptive. Often the rational one, Jaden values action over words, and tends to keep the group focused.. A life long student of the martial arts, he's either entirely self-taught, or self-taught until finding a mentor, depending on the plot. While he's stoic, matter-of-fact nature makes him uncharismatic, and awkward in social situations, those willing to look deeper find a very insightful and gentle guy with a hidden passionate side. So far, only Mina has been able to bring this out of him.

Jaden is also a skilled guitarist, preferring various rock & metal genres such as progressive metal/Djent, Nu-Metal, Electro-Rock, Melodic Metal, and others.
VFfO7B.jpg

MYpe90.jpg

Daughter to the Ren family; Mina's heritage includes every nationality in Asia. She's energetic, passionate, sensitive, and sentimental. Mina has been training in the martial arts since she could walk, and hopes to one day inherit her family's dojo in Chinatown. She's a girl of contrasts: Honoring her heritage, but rejecting its outdated values, enjoying both shōnen & shōjo anime, being attracted to both men and women. Mina can sometimes have trouble figuring herself out and sorting out her feelings. But, she's strangely good at helping people with theirs. While bold, even aggressive when the going gets tough, Mina is very bashful when it comes to matters of the heart. For instance, she's self-conscious about her body because of her athletic physique and her tanlines. Still, when can relaxed enough, she can be quite the passionate romantic.

Mina is also a talented dancer and singer, her favorite genres including vaporwave, city pop, synthwave, Lo-Fi and techno.

Jaden & Mina are meant for any setting that takes place in modern day. So, this can involve modern fantasy with wuxia, shonen anime elements, mages and/or monster people living with humans, or hiding in plain sight, and the like. Or, it can be a more realistic setting more focused on more slice-of-life scenarios. Other settings include "Alternate Earth" settings like Pokemon, RWBY, Naruto, Gurren Lagan, and others. Isekai, or scenarios where the characters end up in another world are also on the table.

They're meant for teen ageplay, so they'll never be younger than 16, nor older than 19, and would prefer to pair them with characters in that age range. I might spring for an adult, but I have characters better suited for adults, and I'd need to be sold on the idea. Ideal partners include:
  • Asian girls. Bonus points if you include someone non-Japanese. I like Japanese characters as much as the next anime fan, but I'd like to see if we could explore other cultures besides Japan.
  • Goth, punk, emo girls
  • Nerdy girls
  • Wiccans/Witches
  • Priestesses/Miko characters
  • Monster girls/fantasy races
  • Catgirls, furries. Pokemorphs could also work, but I tend to see them as more adult than anything.
  • Onee-san, and/or imouto archetypes. If you feel like living dangerously, the onee-san could be a college student.
Below is a list of canons we could also play. I should note that I'm only listing the ones I'm looking to do OCxCanon plays with, due to space constraints. I also don't have enough space to list the characters I'd like. So, if interested, just ask/suggest which characters you're interested in. Crossovers are also plausible.
  • K-ON!
  • Lucky Star
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Oshiete Galko-chan!
  • School Days
  • Strawberry Panic!
  • Idol M@ster
  • To Heart series
  • Sword Art Online
  • Saki
  • Ikkitousen
  • Senran Kagura
  • Dead Or Alive/Ninja Gaiden
  • Capcom
  • SNK
  • Nintendo
  • Arcana Heart
  • Kantai Collection
  • Fate Series
  • Comic/Superheroes Characters
  • Vocaloid
  • Viper/Variable Geo
  • Oni Chichi (ask if you're curious)
  • MLP: Equestria Girls
  • Kill La Kill
  • Precure/Any Mahou Shoujo except Madoka
  • Pokemon
  • Naruto/Fairy Tail
  • RWBY
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Dragon Ball, Z, GT (anything but Super)
  • Las Lindas
  • Nanoha Universe
  • Strike Witches
  • Demon Slayer
  • Dog Days
  • Full-Metal Alchemist
  • Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
  • League of Legends
  • Zero No Tsukaima
  • Tales Series
  • TTRPG settings and/or systems
  • Whatever you'd like to suggest.
  • V.I.P: Los Bandidos find themselves having to protect a girl(s) of great importance. Perhaps an idol singer/celebrity being stalked by obsessed fans. Maybe they're a modern princess/heiress/politician's daughter(s) being targeted by a political rival or criminal group. They could even be a priestess being targeted by a cult or demons of some sort. Regardless, Los Bandidos must split up. While their friends investigate the assailants, Jaden & Mina must watch over the V.I.P(s), finding themselves growing closer as they do.

• The Three Maidens: Long ago, there lived three girls, born of the union of a human and a supernatural being. One day, these maidens found each other in a meadow, where they fell in love and settled. After many trials and tribulations, the maidens sacrificed their lives to vanquish a great evil. In their last breaths, they vowed to find each other in the next life and rebuild their home in the meadow. Now in present day, Mina and two other girls find themselves plagued with dreams of their previous lives together. Upon turning 16, strange powers begin to manifest, and an urge to seek each other out emerges.

But, as the reborn maidens struggle to find each other, they're unaware that an old enemy has resurfaced as well. And he will stop at nothing to make the maidens his concubines.

• Strange New World: An Isekai story in which Los Bandidos, or just Jaden & Mina find themselves thrust into a strange world. Here, their skills and bonds will be tested, as they seek a way back to their own world.

• Separation anxiety: Jaden or Mina are separated from Los Bandidos. As the two sides struggle to find each other, they come across someone suffering similar circumstances. Offering to help each other find their soul mate, Jade and Mina find themselves bonding with their new company. This plot can be as drastic as an arranged marriage plot, a natural disaster, a supernatural event, an Isekai, or even something as simple as someone moving away, or a foreign exchange program.

Any responses should be sent to me, via PM. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom