Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong place, Wrong time. (Staine x Nolie)

"Yeah, makes sense. I would have chosen an attractive woman." She laughed nodding at the man in agreement. She kept her eyes trained on the scenery. Just incase she ever needed to run. taking note of each turn. Each stop. every building. She frowned before nodding "that's true, no one knows I'm missing. Shoot, I guess you are right, don't crash then. I don't want to die and have you get away scot free" She huffed slightly "No, Sorry to burst your bubble, I wouldn't want you even if the situation was different' She was lying, but he didn't know that. "you're not completely terrible I guess. I'd rather have you as my kidnapper than some creepy old man."

She listened to him closely after she had begged for her food. She rolled her eyes but remained silent. She took her phone opening it heading straight to the notes section. From there she added Laptop, stuffed animals, clothes, shoes, hygiene supplies, photobook in bedroom closet, photo's off the mantle, blanket, Switch, Savings jar, canvases, paint, brushes" She tapped her chin with her index finger looking over the list. before they pulled into the drive thru. She rolled the window all the way down looking at the menu, She ordered herself two chicken sandwiches, a 6 piece tender meal, a milkshake, and a diet coke. She then included what the man next to her wanted and also got two cookies. She likely wouldn't eat all of it but she was going to make him pay a lot for taking her.. The total came to just over $50. She turned to look at him. "Sorry, I'm hungry, you interrupted my plans for lunch, and now it's already past dinner time. I'll give you a cookie too."

She looked back down at her phone scrolling through her facebook. She glanced over at him before making a status. Reading it out as she typed. "Ugh! Long day today! Bonus. I won the lottery this morning! I think I'm going to go travel. Don't miss me too much, also to Anyone wanting to work at the diner, Quit! Dudes a gross prick." She paused. opening the camera on the app. She then grabbed the mans hand in her own before taking a picture of their hands intertwined. Adding it to the post. She then typed "Also, Surprise! Happy one year hunny!" She then released his hand and posted the status update.
"There, Now no one will worry about me. You better let me go in the future. Or at the very least not get mad about what else I'm grabbing other than the pictures. I'm bringing my laptop and my switch. I'll be bored if I don't"

Karl chuckled and nodded, looking over to his captive. "Right? Just makes sense. Wasn't my goal, I just grabbed the nearest person to me that didn't look like they had a gun...but as it turns out I grabbed the prettiest girl there was." He grinned, looking to where her eyes were pointing. Elora hadn't even bothered to look at him when she spoke, she seemed determined to focus on everything but him, like she was trying to map out the area. Clever girl, really...he'd have probably done the same. "If you're not planning on trying to run, does it matter if you memorise what's around us, pet?" He laughed and turned his eyes back to the road as she spoke. "Wouldn't want me anyway huh? Ouch, you sure know how to hurt a guy don't you? And after I just told you how beautiful you are too, like a dagger to my heart it is." He punctuated the sentence with laughter, it didn't actually bother him, not really. She didn't like her kidnapper, big surprise. "Just try to relax, okay sweetie? I'm really not going to hurt you if you don't do anything stupid, and you're not even that bad to have around. Kinda fun, actually."

He'd let her use her phone and as they got to the restaurant and he pulled up to the drive-through, he listened as she ordered, his eyes going a little wide at just how much she had gotten. By the time she was done he sighed softly, following the queue around to the window and pulling out his wallet as the car stopped. "Don't even, this is revenge for me making you say it, isn't it?" He still had a smile on his face, he found it amusing how she'd found one way to get him back for it. "Fair is fair, I'll get you your damn food." He paid the woman who handed him the bags, passing them both along to Elora as he took his change and before long they were driving again. He reached for his own food, starting to eat and drive at the same time.

"Better give me more than a cookie, at least a handjob would be nice."
He grinned, not expecting her to take it any way other than negatively of course, but enjoying pushing her a little. It seemed that was going to be their relationship. He turned to look at her in surprise as she took his hand right when he was reaching for some fries, watching her take the picture and was about to yell, to take the phone from her when she started talking. "Wait, what? What did you just do?" He'd been lax, he'd let her use the phone without disabling anything on it, she'd charmed him into trusting her at least a little...had he made a mistake? Judging by her words she hadn't done anything too bad but he still had a scowl on his face. "I...see. Just calm your tits love, I said I'd let you go in future...I don't know when, but I will. And you can grab your things, just don't do anything stupid...this isn't exactly normal kidnapping protocol, you should be in my basement taking it in the ass already."

Another hour of driving seemed to pass pretty quickly as he ate and drank while on the road, and it was sooner than he expected that he was pulling up near her home. This would be it...it was almost midnight, her neighbours should be asleep at least, but he didn't know how things were here and he was feeling more than a little nervous. He turned to look at her, his expression serious for once. "No games, Elora. We grab only what the two of us can carry, that should be enough. You can bring your laptop and your switch, though I don't know how you plan to use them when you're gonna be bound most of the time...maybe you can convince me it's worth it to give you more freedom...but if that's the plan, I'd start now. I have my gun still, I don't want to have to reach for it, but I will...so out. Let's get your things, lead the way, and try to remember I trusted you enough to bring you. I didn't have to."

" I don't plan on running away as long as you keep your end of the deal However, it's smart to take every chance you get to figure out a way out if need be. For example, You try anything funny that involves your dick and any part of my body, Now, I at least know the general area of where you live, and how to get to the nearest town. Etcetra. It's actually pretty stupid not to take the chance to scope everything out. I could very easily scream for help when we order food, However. I'm not going to. Despite kidnapping me you've given me no real reason to fear you."

She smiled sweetly at him. Her words calculated though honest. She meant everything she had said, right down to her not having the need to flee, Despite having various opportunities to do so. She turned her attention from the road to him for a few moments, studying his features and his expression, trying to gauge the hostility level, did he distrust her more now that she had been caught? Or alternatively did he trust her a bit more, from her telling the truth. She couldn't quite tell, she knew he was on edge, they both were. He had much more at risk than she did. She doubt he would gravely injure her even if things did go south and he got caught. With the charges he had now, he'd still have a chance to get out. Murder? Never. He was risking his life, while she was risking not being punished again? She sighed.

When she placed her order she had made sure to get quite a bit, one to make it expensive, too to make sure she was full. He seemed to catch on to her wanting revenge. When she was done ordering she simply smirked and nodded when handed the bags of food she immediately opened both looking inside. She found her two sandwiches, and her diet coke. She grabbed The soda and took a few sips before placing it in the cupholder, She then grabbed out the mans food, and carefully set it in the center console where he could easily access it. she was careful enough to make sure it wouldn't topple as he drove. But she wouldn't feed it to him. She placed his orange juice in the other cup holder and unwrapped one of her sandwiches taking a bite. She let out a soft moan rolling her eyes back into her skull being over dramatic as per usual
"uuhhhh, That is soooo good! I was so hungry! Thank's for buying the food!" She only managed to finish both sandwiches before she was full. She wrapped the other bag up neatly and set it carefully in the back seat. before she took the photo and posted it to her status.

She laughed shaking her head at his panic
"you know, You're a really bad kidnapper. I could've texted for help and sent my location to a friend and you never would've noticed. That's how you get caught. I saw it in a show." She shrugged. Thinking it might actuallly be nice to be away and not bothered by anyone for a while, granted she had to do whatever this dude said but. She was sure she could make it work, She could be quite persuasive when she wanted to be. Not persuasive enough to get her out of being kidnapped however. But, it was too late to dwell on such a thing, Now all she could do was make the best of it. Worst comes to worst, if he got caught, she could tell her boss He did it, he forced her to say what she did when she quit. She could unfortunately get her old job back. And be fine again.

Finally after what seemed like forever they were pulling into her neighborhood. She had eventually slouched back into he chair dozing in and out of sleep. She was exhausted. That day had been extremely mentally taxing. When she had woken once more to see her neighborhood she had almost forgotten she wasn't safe. She yawned and turned to look at the man. Groaning
"so it wasn't just a bad dream? It really happened? You kidnapped me and now we are here to get my things? Fuck..."

Eventually they had parked outside of her house. She sighed looking up at it before being caught off guard by the man speaking once more. She turned o him and nodded "Yeah yeah, no worries. Get in get out." She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. She walked up to the front door without waiting for the other. She bent over at the hips lifting the welcome mat and grabbing a hidden key from underneath, She unlocked the door and walked inside flipping on the lights, and leaving the door open for him. She walked directly up the stairs and into her room she grabbed two large boxes and a suitcase from her closet tossing the boxes down the steps "Laptop, and switch are in the living room, photo albums in the closet by the door, hygiene items back of the house door on the right. that's the bathroom. I'm going to grab my clothes and some other stuff. "

She called out from upstairs before shutting and locking her bedroom door. She grabbed the hanging jewlery off the back of her bedroom door taking a moment to admire them. Heirlooms, passed down from her mother, and her mothers mother. She opened the suitcase and placed her jewelry into a small zipped pouch, before sitting on the floor for a moment, Her door was locked. She was in peace for now. She brought her knees to her chest, and began to cry, She did her best to keep quiet, not wanting him to hear her. She had to keep a brave face pretend none of this mattered. Pretend she wasn't shattered and falling apart thinking about losing everything she had worked so hard for. She just needed a few moments to her self. After five minutes she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands and stood once more. She then set her suitcase on her bed and began pulling clothes from her closet and dresser shoving them into the bag. As well as some shoes. She also had managed to shove some paperwork, makeup, perfume, and numerous stuffed animals into the very oversized suitcase

Then, she took off her skirt and changed into some light heather gray sweatpants, grabbed her king sized blanket and wrapped it around herself as well as her pillows, unlocked the door and began dragging her suitcase down the stairs infront of her. One step at a time, though she was struggling, the suitcase was much to heavy for her. THankfully nothing was breakable inside, The handle slipped from her grasp and came crashing down to land at the bottom of the stairs. She didn't even react, instead she turned to go back up the stairs and look around one last time. Her heart sank. She shook her head wrapped the blanket tighter around herself and walked back down the stairs.
"It's too heavy for me... Sorry." She stated softly. Exhaustion fueled with her deep sorrow made it impossible for her to keep up the ruse of her being okay. "It's all of this. and whatever you grabbed. Sorry it's a lot."

"If you don't plan on running, what's the point? Do what you like sweetheart, but you're just wasting your energy if you're not gonna bolt." Karl had to admit that she had kind of a point, but he knew he wasn't really going to hurt her anyway, not if she didn't do anything that compromised his own freedom, so to him there really was no need for it. That being said, he saw no harm in letting her do as she pleased. Well...there was some harm, she could betray him, try to escape...and he wouldn't even blame her for that but he'd already shown that he wasn't interested in harming her, already buckled and given her far more freedom than a kidnapping victim ought to have. Grinning, he decided to let that part of her comment go, but not the rest. "So just my dick? So my tongue is okay then? You do look pretty delicious, have you ever tasted yourself? I bet it's like candy floss...sweet and sugary." He laughed at just how ridiculous he sounded, but at least he was getting some enjoyment out of provoking her a little and she'd proven she knew how to bite back already. "Would make for a fine dessert now that I'm thinking about it, pet."

Given how succinctly she'd put everything including the fact she could very well scream at the drive through, she was surprisingly well behaved, and it was another tick in her favour. Even helping him unwrap his food as he drove so that he could eat as well, which he did, chuckling as she thanked him for the food. "You're welcome, even if it did cost me an arm and a fucking leg. Please tell me you don't always eat so much or I'm going to run out of money very quickly." He made a soft growling noise as she laughed at his panic, as if it wasn't rational for him to be worried about what she was doing with the phone, but he ended up smiling all the same, admitting to himself that she really did have a good point. "Yeah, I suck at kidnapping, I get it, not like I've had much practice you know. Would you have preferred if I really was some perverted rapist, cuffing you up in my basement and fucking you till you couldn't walk?" He smirked as he looked over at her. "I mean, that could be arranged, god knows you're pretty enough, can't say I haven't thought about it a few times already. I guess I'm just not a monster, lucky you." The rest of the drive had been quiet, helped by the fact that she seemed to have fallen asleep and he'd turned the stereo on low so he could enjoy the drive without waking her. As they finally reached her neighbourhood and she'd woken, he'd laughed softly at her comment, pulling up to the house. "Just to get your stuff pet, we can fuck later." He sympathised with her, it was the only reason he was here after all, but there was no way he could let her go just now. She seemed cool, he thought maybe she might even keep her word and not go running to the cops if he asked her to but on the other hand, that was way too big a risk for Karl to take.

He grabbed a bag from the back seat of the car before he followed her to the house, lucky he had stored a few in there in case he'd needed more for the money, optimistic really but now he had a use for it, and he followed her into the building and up the stairs, enjoying the view he got all the way to her room. When she told him where the things was he had no doubt he was meant to go get them and for a moment he wanted to refuse, but if he was going to trust her even a little, this would be a good time to start, wouldn't it? He grabbed the photo albums from the closet first before leaving her, he went to the bathroom first, grabbing all the things he thought she might need before he went downstairs to grab the switch and the laptop, taking everything back to the car and placing it in the trunk before he made his way back inside. He was about to go up the stairs when a suitcase came flying down them, he barely got out of the way. "Fucking hell, are you trying to kill me Elora? You almost wiped me out with that damn thing." She'd already walked back up the stairs and he dragged the suitcase over to the door, turning as he heard her coming down the stairs, frowning as he saw her.

She looked miserable. He hated this...hated that he was tearing a life down just because of one dumb mistake, hated that he couldn't just let her go. Walking to her, he gently pushed her down to sit on one of the steps. "Wait here, I'll be right back." Lugging the suitcase to the car and storing it away, he walked back to the house, leaning against the wall in front of her while she rested. "I'm sorry. I don't know if I've said that yet, not really, but I didn't want this to happen, I do wish I hadn't taken you, you know. I wish you hadn't seen my face." His tone was far softer than it had been before and he moved closer, leaning down and lifting her just a little at first so he could get his arms around her, then lifted her up with him, one arm beneath her back and the other beneath her thighs. "Good thing you don't weigh much eh. Come on, back to the car, Elora." He took her all the way to the car, helping her into the passenger seat and buckling her in before he locked the house up and got in himself. The drive was quiet at first as they neared the next town over. "I'll do my best not to make it hell for you okay? I'm really not a monster, I do enjoy bickering with you but that's how I'm built, doesn't mean I want to see you unhappy you know."

It was another couple of hours to his own town, probably was going to be a long drive. "You can try to sleep more if you like, I won't stop you." Eventually they got to the town he lived in, and looking at the time he knew there was a place open he wanted to visit. Well...he didn't want to, but he felt it would be a good idea, pulling up and stopping the car, reaching over to shake her by the shoulder in case she was asleep. "Elora, come on, out. Just one last stop before home." Getting out, he opened her door for her and led her into the 24 hour ice cream cafe, the only one of it's kind he knew and led her to a table. "Here, sit. You can order anything you like, my treat...just try not to ruin me this time, eh?" It was a risk, a public place like this, inside the building, but he couldn't help it, he felt so sorry for her and it just didn't feel fair to him.

"Like i said, I may not bolt right now, but if you try anything funny i at least know general surroundings. It's not so much a waste of energy. Good try at detering me though" Her voice whilst calm had a very slight hint of aggression to it, something that would only be caught by someone listening for it. The way she worded it, the way she emphasized some things but not the others. All very subtle clues to how upset she really was. She ignored his crude comment on her taste rolling her eyes before facing the window once more.

When they got their food the car filled with a smell of grease and chicken, it was horrendous but delightful all at once. She could never really afford to eat out, causing her to usually eat at home, His comment made her laugh. She swallowed her food before speaking, not wanting to be impolite.
"No, I don't always eat this much, look I've been stuck in a trunk and then in your living room for the entire day. I didn't get a chance to eat today. Plus I'm stressed, I'm a stress eater. Leave me alone" She frowned, truth be told she used to have a problem with eating too little. She was afraid of gaining weight after one of her friends in high school killed herself due to bullying about her weight. Elora was born blessed with a damn near perfect body and a great metabolism, allowing her to eat whatever she wanted without gaining very much weight. Her friend, unfortunately, was not. Now, she didn't really care what her body looked like, she felt she was too old to care who her body impressed as long as she liked it that was all that mattered to her.

Her suitcase crashed down the steps narrowly missing the man before her. For a moment, she pictured the suitcase smacking into him, breaking his legs so he couldn't run after her. She would be free, unfortunately that was only a dream as he stepped aside before it had the chance to make impact. She blinked a few times as though snapping back to reality before looking at him.
"It slipped, it's not my fault. Watch where you are going and you will be fine!" She snapped at him. The charade had finally started to unravel. The pretending had taken too much out of her. She wanted to run upstairs to her bed and just fall asleep, maybe she would wake up and this would all just be a bad dream.

Being pushed down to sit on the steps made her want to slap him. How dare he. But she did as told and waited on the steps, wrapped in a fluffy oversized purple blanket. She listened as he spoke, though kept her eyes on the ground refusing to make eye contact with him.
"your sorry doesn't matter now. It's too late. But I appreciate the sentiment." Speaking barely above a whisper she realized why he was apologizing, her eyes must've still been red and puffy, had he picked up on her emotions? if he had maybe he wasn't so terrible. Her body tensed as he lifted her into his arms but she didn't fight him. It would've been hours before she would've been able to bring herself to leave her home. To get up and willingly walk out of the door with the man who kidnapped her. Him carrying her was the best bet. She turned her head to look back at the home as she was carried and placed into the car the blanket barely fitting inside as the door was shut, She adjusted slightly so that she could pull the blanket over the back of her head if she needed or wanted too. Her eyes stayed on the house as it dissapeared from view as he drove.

She had heard his words but chosen not to reply staying silent, before eventually pulling the blanket over her head and leaning against the car door, Her eyes closed and she fell into a blissful sleep. Only to awaken when she was touched, A sharp horrid reminder the situation she was in, She squinted as she opened her eyes to look around, This wasn't the house they had been at earlier. Where were they?

Home? His home wasn't hers. Home was back in the small town he kidnapped her from. Home was her nice comfortable bed, and all her memories. Not this.

She nodded and unbuckled rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand as she carefully maneuvered out of the blanket and the car and walked inside, She sat at a booth and looked over the menu for ice cream. Why was he risking this? It made no sense to her. This was quite possibly the dumbest mistake he could've made, but if it meant there was a chance someone would put two and two together and she would be free she would go along with it. Eventually she decided on cookie dough ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone with sprinkles ontop. She pushed the menu to the man and pointed at what she wanted, As though asking him 1. if it was okay, and 2. if he would order for her. She wouldn't ask either of those questions aloud however. Instead she looked up at the man with pleading eyes hoping he would understand. She didn't want to speak, afraid her voice would waver.

Karl had merely chuckled in the car as she had explained herself further, he hadn't felt the need to elaborate, they both knew he was concerned but trying to stay calm. She was watching everything, becoming an even bigger threat to his life already and yet he couldn't find it in himself to blame her for that. He'd taken her, he'd decided that he would take her on this fool's errand, risk himself so that he could allow her some semblance of normality that would make her imprisonment easier. He enjoyed flirting with her, when she was up to it, even enjoyed her rebuttals and the way she argued with him because it was at least something. She was feeling in those moments, the Elora he didn't like was the one that shut down, it reminded him of how terrible this was, what he had done, and he wasn't so far gone that he didn't feel for her. He didn't snap back as she told him to leave her alone, simply nodded, not sure if she even saw it, and drove. In her home, well, her former home as he dodged the suitcase he had rolled his eyes as she snapped at him, but she'd quickly become the sad version of herself, sitting on the step, seemingly unable to move. His decision had been an easy one and while it might have seemed like it was all for him, it definitely benefited him, it wasn't. He couldn't leave her here, the longer she stayed the harder it would be to get her out, he knew that, he at least was able to think rationally, it wasn't his life he was saying goodbye to, so he'd lifted her.

"I know. I know my sorry doesn't make anything right...but it is what it is. I am sorry, I know you still hate me, I don't blame you." As he'd carried her she hadn't struggled, a small mercy since he'd already decided that he wouldn't have shot her if she had. If she'd ran, he'd have followed, he'd have likely held her down and tried to convince her, even threaten her but as much of an asshole as he could be it only went so far. Even on the drive she had just seemed depressed, understandably so again, and that was why he'd taken the dumbest risk. He'd pulled up to the ice cream store, he'd helped her inside, he'd let her look through the menu as she'd sat at a booth, not guiding her but following her to it while giving her time to choose. When she pointed at something, he looked at it, taking the menu from her and starting to rise from his seat, pausing to look at her. "You're safe. I know it doesn't feel like it, but look around you. If I was going to hurt you, I wouldn't bring you here. If I was that kind of person, I wouldn't care. As cute as you are...well I know it's not really as reassuring as I'd hope but I'm not stupid, I know you can easily call for help here. I know I'd have no choice but to run, to get in my car and drive away and leave you here...or hurt somebody. I don't want to hurt anybody Elora...I've already done enough of that for today." He left her to think about what she said, ordering her cookie dough ice cream and chocolate covered waffle cone while he got himself a raspberry ripple in the same cone, minus the sprinkles. He also bought a couple of hot chocolates and brought both back to the booth, carefully balancing them as he eased the drinks onto the table first before sitting down and handing her the cone.

Silence first. He started to eat, taking his time, his eyes on her as he did so. Her eyes were still puffy and red from the crying, that was what she had done in her room, he was sure of that, and it just pulled at his heartstrings more. There was no other customers in the store at the time, just a few staff still working and looking bored and he did his best to ignore them for as long as he could, and his ice cream was almost half gone before he spoke. "It's my sister." He paused, unsure if he even wanted to tell her. "She was always the smart one, younger than me and still did better in school, made something of herself, but she's naïve too. She wanted to start her own business, a restaurant. God knows she had the smarts for it and the drive but she borrowed from the wrong people, and things didn't take off exactly like she'd hoped. She makes a profit but it's not nearly enough to pay off the loan and stay in business, not even an instalment of it. These things take time, she said, they'd understand." Between his sentences he took breaks, a lick of his ice cream, a sip of his hot chocolate. "She convinced me she'd make the money faster than she did, that it would be a booming success and because of our parents screwing her credit over years ago she couldn't get a loan from a bank. She begged me to help, but I don't make a lot of money, you know? But I know people, not very nice people. I introduced them, it's my fault, I..."

His own voice was shaking now and he paused, taking another lick of his ice cream. Why was he even telling her, he'd fucking kidnapped her, not like his motives made a difference. Not like knowing why he felt the need to rob a bank helped her any.

Elora stayed quiet as he spoke and apologized once more. She thought he might actually mean it. Even if he did it didn't matter His sorry didn't put her back in the bank that morning ready to have a good day. His sorry didn't get her her job back. His sorry didn't erase the trauma she would likely have from this. His sorry was nothing other than empty words. Though when he walked off to place the order she frowned looking out the window, He had a point. She could be free, all she had to do was call for help, go up to a waitress and tell her he kidnapped her. She could be back in her bed by the end of the night, but whose to say he would just leave instead of hurting everyone here. No, she couldn't risk that.. as much as she wanted to run, call for help, expose the man for what he was, her body stayed put. Her mouth kept silent. She wouldn't yet. She couldn't let someone get hurt because she wanted to be free.

Plus, now he knew where she lived, if he ever wanted to get back at her if she did escape he could. She hadn't thought about that part when she asked for her things. When he returned she delicately grabbed the ice cream from him and began to lick it slowly, keeping her eyes down. If a cop or detective or anyone really with a trained eye saw them they would know something was up.

Elora sat quietly nibbling here and there at a chunk of cookie dough while the man before her ate his ice cream as well. The silence was deafening, It made Elora more uncomfortable than the mans dirty jokes. When people aren't speaking they are thinking, and who knew what the man was thinking about. How to tie her up so she couldn't stop his advances? How to make her obey? How to hurt her even more? She didn't know but it was terrifying, she was about to speak just to break the silence when he started talking. She paused and looked up at him His sister? What about her? She had no idea what his sister had to do with anything but still, she sat back and listened. continuing to eat her ice cream as he explained the situation.

Part of her didn't want to believe him, but another part, felt bad for him. He clearly felt very guilty about what he had done Her heart hurt for him now, instead of herself. It didn't make what he did right though she couldn't say she wouldn't have done the same.

She stood up hesitantly before moving over to him. She sat down on the edge of the seat on his side her cone in one hand while the other grabbed his arm and put it around her. She placed her free arm around his back and began to run her fingers over his back slowly. It was the only way she knew to comfort someone. "it's not your fault Karl. You were trying to help because you didn't have the money. Is your sister hurt? Did they do something to her? If not then everything is fine. Just give them the money and it will all be okay. If they did, then handle it. Man up and kick some ass. I've watched a lot of shows I can help with kicking their ass, I may not be a good fighter, but I'm pretty smart when it comes to the planning. I don't forgive you, but I can't say i wouldn't have done the same thing in your situation."

She frowned and moved to rest her head on his shoulder. She whispered incase someone was listening "You are the nicest kidnapper i could've gotten. So, while I don't forgive you, thank you, for trying to make this easier on me." Next, she did something she never thought she would do. But, it felt like it would help him relax a little bit. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his cheek delicately. "The situation with your sister will work itself out. Okay? Get that money to those pricks as soon as possible. If you need me to come with so your not so worried about me running off? FIne, If not, I promise I won't run off.... Now, lets finish this stuff so We can get some rest."

He didn't actually expect anything from this conversation, not really, and it wasn't like he was spilling his guts to be nice. That wasn't what Karl was about, being nice for the sake of it had never really been his thing, he would much rather just be himself but in front of him was a girl that was suffering quite clearly. She had been kidnapped, of course she was, but now she was shutting down too, it had started to hit her hard and he felt so fucking bad. That was it, really, wasn't it? Telling his story might do something for her, might let her know that at least there was some kind of reason that he was in that bank and it wasn't just some random decision he'd made that had stolen a huge part of her life away, but the main thing was it would let him get some of his guilt off his chest. The act was as selfish as it was generous. Still...it did have that affect it seemed, Elora had listened, remained silent as he spoke and at first he hadn't known if she was even taking it in or if she was shutting him out completely and just eating her ice cream. Hell, he'd been surprised she hadn't tried to get away or signal to somebody, it wasn't like he had been smart about this or even threatened her, he could feel his gun in the holster, knew he still had it with him but he hadn't threatened her. She'd listened, and she'd done the last thing he expected, moved closer to him, her hand had found his back. Was she comforting him? Him??

He leaned into her as she rested her head on his shoulders and in that moment, to the outside world they would probably look like a loving couple as his cheek pressed against her hair, tickling slight. "Yes it is...it is my fault. Not that I needed the money, but that I was there in the first place. I introduced her to them, I knew I shouldn't, that it was dangerous, but I still..." He shook his head. "She isn't hurt. They didn't take her, as far as she knows everything is...it's fine. She..." He sighed softly. "She couldn't pay, so I went to speak to them. I was the one who helped her make the deal, I'm the one that knows them...I went to explain she couldn't pay. I thought maybe they'd threaten me, I begged them to leave her out of it but...they're evil." His voice was almost a whisper now, he knew she was close enough to probably hear his every word. "They said I could pay a little later...in instalments. The first is due in two days...and if I didn't pay they'd take her and..." he trailed off again. How could he tell her they would take his sister and force her to work off her debt? They knew where her restaurant was, had probably had her followed and knew where she lived. As far as she was concerned her big brother had taken care of everything, he didn't have the heart to tell her that soon she could be raped, forced into a life as a sex slave or worse, forced to pay off her debt with her body.

"They added interest too...a lot of interest, and the instalments will be weekly. If I am late with even one...god, I don't even know if I got enough, I need twenty-five thousand dollars just for the first one, and twenty-five more every week." He paused and she'd continued, even kissed his cheek and he'd just stared down at his ice cream before turning to face her. "Why are you being nice to me? I wasn't a nice kidnapper at all, I took you, stole you from your life and threatened you." He was fighting to keep despair from his tone, he was managing too, trying to focus on something other than his sister's plight. "You say I'm nice but I still threatened to rape you. I'm just another asshole so you don't need to feel sorry for me." His voice was hardening and he turned back to his ice cream, finishing it while he thought. He had a lot more to pay, they'd tripled the amount he owed in interest and it would likely grow if he took too long even if he met the payments of one per week, and he didn't know if he could do this. His first robbery had been to pay the first instalment and buy him that extra week and yet he'd already fucked up this much, ended ruining somebodies life. He stood up and frowned, looking down at her. Even after that she was trying to comfort him, he wasn't angry at her but he just didn't get it. "Come on. Let's go...and thanks. For what you said." He didn't even wait to make sure she was coming, he wasn't thinking clearly anymore as he turned to leave and got into his car, ready to drive the rest of the way home.

Karl had Elora's full attention at this point. He seemingly had a very good reason to rob the small town bank, she couldn't say she wouldn't have done the same if she was in his position. She knew there was nothing she could say or do to make the man feel less guilty, so she stayed silent, listening to his words as she rubbed his back and held onto him, it was the last thing any kidnapper would ever expect from their hostage. While Elora disliked the man, and the situation he put her in, she wasn't heartless. She could sense the pain in his voice, the guilt, even the anger. Her hand stilled as he lowered his voice as though she was trying to focus completely on his words and nothing else, which was exactly what she was trying to do. When she heard the weekly payment amount her heart sunk. There was no way he had gotten more than fourty thousand from the bank. Not without hitting the vault, which he didnt, and even if he had the bank would likely have less than one-hundred thousand in there. She didn't know for sure however, but her town was rather small, and on the more low-middle class range of society. He'd have to hit more banks before he would be paid off.

The thought of him having to go into another bank, and risk being caught by another hostage and having to take another woman like he did her shook her to her very core, It was then that Elora had an idea, perhaps a stupid one, though if it was possible to prevent someone elses life getting ruined she would do just about anything. His voice rang out once more, causing her to look up at him "Because, You are going through a lot right now just to clean up a mess and protect your sister. I'm not heartless Karl, you may have ruined my life however, you didn't want to, all you wanted to do was save your sister. While your actions weren't admirable, your intentions were. I can respect that." She paused as he continued shaking her head "You may have threatened it, but I don't think you would've followed through, you don't seem like a terrible guy, just one that has made mistakes and has flaws, like everyone else in this shit hole world."

She sympathized with him, while she herself could never imagine doing what he did, she knew deep down he didn't mean to, it was an accident. She sat in the booth still, as the man left and got into his car. She couldn't bring herself to move, she finished her ice cream and sighed rubbing her temples, She had a plan, one she thought would be quite a good one, however she planned on telling him a bit later, It wasn't best to bring this whole ordeal up again after such a long, horrible, stressful day. After only about two or three minutes, Elora rose to her feet, she grabbed a napkin and wiped down the table incase there was a mess, before taking the cups of hot chocolate up to the counter, whilst it wasn't mandatory, having been a server it definitely made things a lot easier on the workers. She thanked the woman at the counter and walked to the car. Once inside she wrapped up in the blanket and put on the seatbelt once more.

"You can't let your emotions cloud your judgement, especially not in a situation like this Karl. You leaving me in there assuming I would just come back out willingly, was extremely risky. For all you know I told that waitress what had happened today. I didn't because that would put not only my life, her life, the workers lives, at risk but also your sister. Whom is an innocent person in this ordeal. Take a deep breath. When we get back to your house, I will help you count the money if you'd like. Or we can just go to sleep, and count it tomorrow. Do you work? If so, what do you plan on doing with me while you are gone? As of right now, I can Promise you..." Elora paused turning to face him. She reached over and grabbed his hand linking her pinky with his "That I will behave. I won't fight you, I won't be mean. I won't try to run or get help." Once she was finished, she let go of his pinky. Perhaps she was just tired and talking nonsense. Perhaps she was just fed up with fighting. In this situation she knew whatever he wanted he would get. At the end of the day she had no control anymore.

As she rubbed his back Karl had simply spoken, unloaded on her pretty much. It was a strange feeling...he was normally a private person, not what one would call stoic but he kept his own secrets, kept his own feelings hidden from those close to him. That was why his sister didn't know the trouble she was in, he couldn't bring himself to break it to her. He also hadn't been the nicest kidnapper...as if any kidnapper was nice. He was often an abrasive man, he didn't care about insulting or making inappropriate comments towards people especially girls he liked the look of, he was coarse and crude and yet this sweet girl whose life he'd upended was comforting him? He listened as she spoke in reaction to his sorry tale, laughing bitterly as she told him she at least respected his intentions and highlighted that while he threatened it, she didn't think he would rape her. "Probably not, least not at first, but how do you know? Not like you don't know how hot you are, I'm sure you could feel how turned on I was. You don't know the shit I like to do in bed, you don't know that I didn't want to..." He sighed, shaking his head, still not looking at her. "Nevermind. Whatever...even if I'm not a terrible guy, I'm not exactly a good one either. I didn't mean to kidnap you but I sure as hell enjoyed teasing you, pressing against you, I definitely enjoyed..." He let it trail off. Spanking her..that was what he had intended to say, he was sure her ass would still be a little pink after that and the thought was a pleasing one to him.

Leaving her there, he'd sat in his car and looked back, expecting to see her already coming and yet she was still in there, finishing her ice cream! Panic started to run through him, an expectation that she was going to turn him in...how stupid could he have been? He wasn't thinking clearly, maybe confused at how nice she had been to him but that was no excuse, she was still dangerous, but he couldn't go back in, not now. As she approached the counter he started the car, he was about ready to speed away the second she pointed at him and the police were called, at least she would get her life back and he would just have to grab his sister and run. That was the plan now...except none of that happened. She didn't turn and point at him, she just placed her things at the counter and walked out towards the car. Was she fucking crazy? She was every bit as bad at this as he was!

As she climbed into the passenger seat he started to drive, listening to her speak, letting her take his hand and turning to look as she hooked their pinky fingers together. The look on his face must have been priceless, shaking his head in disbelief as he drove. "Are you seriously giving me kidnapping tips now? It's like you don't even want me to let you go, you could have left. Could have turned me in." He couldn't wrap his head around it and he didn't quite trust her and yet there was no denying that she had the perfect opportunity to go...maybe she did believe he would have hurt people there but he had already decided he didn't want to do that, he didn't want to take a life, not some strangers and definitely not hers. God help him...was he actually starting to like her? He growled softly and did the only thing he could think of.

He laughed, coarsely. "I didn't assume you would follow me, I just wasn't thinking. I lost my mind, temporary insanity or whatever, and you could have just left. I wouldn't have hurt anybody...does it really seem like I'm a killer?" His tone had notes of different emotions in it, of pain, disbelief, annoyance and fear all rolled into one. "I work, sometimes. Part time jobs, nothing serious so don't worry sweetheart, I won't be leaving you alone. If I do have to go out, I'll probably just tie you to my bed, I'm sure you'll love that." He didn't know why he was being so aggressive, she'd been nice, he didn't want to fight anymore either. He sighed. "Sorry...I'm just confused. You should have left. Should have just gone...didn't have to turn me in, I'd have grabbed my sister and fled for as long as we could, yet here you are. Doesn't mean I trust you or I'm willing to just let you run around as you please, but...I can be nicer. Maybe." It was only a few more minutes before he pulled into his garage. "We can count the money, now or tomorrow, you can help, but it ain't enough. Just...don't be a pain in the ass, or I'll be a pain in yours, remember?" Turning off the engine, he didn't feel the need to drag her with him this time as he opened the door, gesturing for her to move into the front room and picking up the bag of money from the floor.

Elora laughed as the man commented on her kidnapping tips. "Look, you clearly need them. You are terrible at this, truly. I didn't turn you in because of your sister. She would be put in a very bad position and it's not fair. If I could ruin just your life, I would, if you hadn't told me about your sister, I would've turned you in. You saved yourself really." It was true, Had he kept his secret and the situation panned out differently, Elora would've told the worker that Karl kidnapped her and robbed a bank. She still wanted to go home, she was still heartbroken and distraught, but there was a more pressing matter at hand, her life was already in shambles and there was no fixing that, even if she escaped. However, while she was hostage she could at least help someone else who was innocent in those whole ordeal. Thats why Elora stayed put.

"No Karl, you likely would've ran instead, but panic makes people do crazy things. You can't trust that someone would run versus shooting up a place just because they seem harmless." She sat quietly for a minute or two listening to him speak, before rolling her eyes. "I'd really prefer not being tied to your bed what if I have to pee? Or get hungry? Just buy one of those dog collars with the invisible fences and if i leave the house I get electrocuted" She shrugged, before turning to look out the window. Within just another few minutes they were pulling into the garage. Elora sighed walking to the backseat to grab out her stuff. She grabbed the oversized suitcase and began dragging it behind her into the house. She dropped it into the living room before returning to the garage to grab the rest of her stuff. She had to make about three trips but once everything was inside on the living room floor she exhaled softly, unzipping her suitcase and pulling out a pair of silk pink shorts, and a silk pink tanktop. She then went to the box that looked like it had her bathroom stuff in it and dug around in there until she pulled out her toothpaste and toothbrush, her face wash and a hair tie.

"We can count the money in the morning. It's been a terrible day and I just want to sleep. You're right, it won't be enough by the way. That bank only holds about fifty thousand, and thats max, on a busy day. you went on a shit day. Nevertheless you need to count it so you can plan just how many more banks you need to hit before you will pay off your sisters debt." She stood back up realizing she had no idea where anything was. Instead of asking she began to wonder around until she found the bathroom. Once inside she flipped on the light and shut the door, turning the hot water on in the sink. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and changed into the pink silk pajama set, before opening the door. She flipped the light off and then walked back out to the living room. "Where is the bedroom?" She asked as she bent at the hips flipping her hair upside down, She gathered every strand of hair into a high messy bun before standing back up. The pink shirt was a bit too small on her and revealed her belly button, directly under it and to the left was a rose tattoo.

"Again, I'm sorry for being an awful kidnapper. Next time I'll just be a monster, at least I'd get to have more fun with you." Karl didn't know quite why he was taking offence at her suggestion he wasn't very good at this, it wasn't something he'd ever thought he'd want to excel in and yet somehow she made it seem like an accusation anyway. He sighed as he drove. "Thank you, for not turning me in, but honestly it might have been for the best. You'd have gotten to go home and I might have been able to get her out of the country or at least go into hiding. Wouldn't be the life she wanted, either of us wanted, but I would still try to keep her safe. She's my sister, after all."

She continued to talk as they got closer, and he chuckled, shaking his head. "Did you ever stop to think what I'd prefer? What if I was lying to you, maybe this whole thing was about getting you tied to my bed." He was being a dick, he knew that, but he was at the very least enjoying not thinking about his sister for the moment, about the trouble she was in and what he had to do to make sure she never, ever found out about it. "And where do you think I'm going to pull a magical collar like that from, and how long before you're screaming through my window telling my neighbours that I've kidnapped you and put a fucking shock collar on you? Nope, I think bound and gagged is a much safer and more aesthetically pleasing solution." He grinned as he pulled into the garage. "Don't worry, I'll let you go to the bathroom first and I'll let you keep your clothes on. That reminds me, the nudes are on your laptop, yes?" So he was being a bit of a pervert...it was helping take his mind off things and Elora had already proven she was mentally strong enough to deal with, even use his flirting and comments to her advantage when she wanted to. "Besides, what if the first shock made you pass out over the threshold and it just kept shocking you? Believe it or not, I don't want you actually getting hurt. Yeah yeah, I know, terrible kidnapper."

He'd stood at the door, watching her start to grab her bags before rolling his eyes, moving to take some from her and carrying them himself, being careful as he placed them down in his front room since he couldn't remember which one he had put her electronic things in and he would rather not break any of them, he knew he'd never hear the end of it. As she started to walk around his home, seemingly forgetting she was a prisoner here and instead acting as though it was hers too, he raised an eyebrow but let her go. She'd earned at least a little freedom, though he was listening carefully for any sounds that would give away an attempted escape. "Yeah, I know I don't have enough, I told you I'd have to rob more if I want to keep her safe. Stupid idea really, should have knocked off a jewellery store or something." As she moved towards his bathroom he found himself some old but soft nylon rope in the garage, cutting it into a few lengths. He was tempted to peek in on her, but he waited instead, and as she asked where the bedroom was he busied himself watching her little show. "Upstairs, second door on the left. Go on, I'll follow." Waiting till she moved into there before following her up the stairs, his eyes on her ass in those shorts. This was going to be far more difficult than it seemed. As they got to the bedroom he let her look around, it was reasonably simple, queen sized bed, a wardrobe, a few classic rock posters and a television on the wall. Karl had never had a use for anything elaborate but at least the bed had posts, those were gonna come in handy. He placed most of the rope down, looking at Elora expectantly. "On the bed, and don't try to fight this, don't make it harder than it already is please. I won't hurt you, and I'll try to make it comfortable."

"If it was all just a lie then you are despicable, but I don't think it was. Either way, too late now, best not to dwell on it." She paused only to laugh at his suggestion regarding the shock collar. "Well, you know there are pet stores you can buy one from. But you are right, my luck that will happen, I'll pass out and just be shocked over and over again till I die. That would be unpleasant. Fine, whatever. Have it your way." Now that she thought about it, she'd rather be tied up than being shocked. though she wouldn't try to leave so the shocking wouldn't be much of a concern. If he had gone that route, she likely could've just cut it off anyways. She had purposefully ignored the comment asking about her naked pictures, hoping he would forget about them.

When she exited the bathroom and was directed to the bedroom she did as asked, walking up the steps towards the room. She could feel his eyes on her but ignored it. It was kind of hot. Having someone want her, it had been a long time since she had felt wanted. She made sure to exaggerate her hips swaying as she walked, as a subtle way of telling him she knew he was watching, without actually saying anything. When she got to the door she opened it and stepped inside the room. As she looked around she made sure to take in every detail. She walked over to the left side of the bed and sighed.
" I need to stretch first before I get tied up. You should too, so you don't wake up from a cramp in your leg that feels like your leg is being cut off." With that she faced away from him and tilted her body to once side with her arms high above her head. She repeated the process for the other side before standing upright and bending at the hips. Touching her toes. The pink welts from the assault on her rear earlier peeked out from under the silk shorts she was wearing, that barely covered her ass. She sighed as she stood upright once more. Before turning to face him.

This time, she sat on the floor, giving herself enough room. She put one leg infront of her before placing the other leg behind her. The splits were one of the many stretches she loved to do. It helped to stretch out her hamstrings. She did the same pose for each leg before putting both legs to the side and leaning forward so her stomach was pressed to the floor and her arms were infront of her. This position earned a small groan from Elora as she sat upright once more.
"That one is always the hardest, but feels the best. " She laughed softly before standing upright. "Alright, lets get this over with." She climbed onto the bed and laid on her left side for a moment, before shaking her head and rolling onto her right. "Yeah, this will do. Tie me up so I can lay this way, Remember I need to be able to move my legs a decent amount." She had barely finished her sentence before she yawned. Shaking her head she laughed lightly "Hurry up, don't keep a girl waiting. I wanna get tied up so I cna sleep."

"Are you telling me you want to be my pet? I'm flattered, but I don't have time to take you for walkies every day." It seemed she'd reasoned through it on her own at least, though it didn't much matter, Karl didn't intend to leave her alone often and if he did he'd figure something out. He grinned as a thought hit him. "Actually...pet stores do have cages. I could leave you in one of those, you could still play your video games if I don't forget to lock your controller in there with you. Hmm, not a bad idea, thanks." He was teasing...mostly, since she hadn't taken the rest of his baiting comments about her nudes. He grabbed a couple more items he felt he was going to need, thought of in a flash of inspiration before he followed her up the stairs, grinning as she swayed her cute little ass for him. "You know if you keep trying to bait me, maybe I'll rethink this no touching policy I have. You know damn well you have a cute ass, and I'm not going to keep resisting if you insist on teasing me."

It got no better in the bedroom, watching her stretch with a raised eyebrow. The first couple weren't that bad, but when she bent at the waist he had a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing yet again. He growled softly, not a noise of annoyance but one of appreciation as he ignored her advice to stretch. "Don't need to at the minute, but thanks for the offer." As she stretched he'd laid down the items he'd brought up on the bedside table and worked on pulling off his t-shirt, fully intending to sleep almost like he normally did except he'd decided he was going to keep his boxer shorts on, not from being shy but for Elora's sake. By the time she was done stretching and got onto the bed, he was laughing softly again. "Why am I not surprised you like the hard ones. Go on, get in a comfortable position."

Moving towards the bed, he climbed on and straddled her waist as she laid down on her side. He didn't need to tie her from this position, but he damn sure enjoyed it nonetheless as he reached first for the extra things he'd brought up, his roll of duct tape and the pair of oven mitts. Taking her hands, he pulled the mitts onto them before starting to roll the tape around the ends, over and over until he was sure there was no way they were coming off without his help. "Sorry, I know it's probably not comfortable but it's better than taping your hands closed, that was my other option. I don't have actual handcuffs, though I think I might have to buy some now that I think about it. Will be fun at least." He smirked as he starting to bind her wrists with the rope, first tying them together, threading the rope beneath the gap between her wrists, coiling it round them once more and then looping it around the bedpost a few times before tying it tight. "Think you have enough wiggle room there?" He'd left her plenty of slack and he knew it, just not enough for her to get anywhere or pose a threat to him. Without waiting for her to test it he climbed off of her only to turn around and straddle her again. For her feet there was much more slack, she'd be able to make her feet reach the floor if she liked and he tied them separately, using loose loops so that it wasn't too uncomfortable and she'd have almost full leg freedom. Honestly, he'd almost considered just leaving them untied but he liked the idea of her being bound more completely.

Finished, he climbed down from the bed, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans, letting them fall to the ground before kicking them off and only then did he stretch a little. "Okay, wait right there." He smirked as he said it, nipping to the bathroom and taking care of his own nightly routine before he made his way back to the bedroom. Joining her in the bed, he wasted no time in getting close, deciding that ultimately spooning her would be the most comfortable for him, and he wasn't even sure at first if she was still awake as he pressed against her, yawning. "Sleep sweet, pain in my ass. Don't wake me if you're up before I am or else you'll earn yourself another spanking." Closing his eyes, it wouldn't be long before he was dead to the world.

"Don't you dare put me in a fucking cage Karl!" Her eyes narrowed at his stupid remark. If he had ever done that Elora would've been a major bitch to him until she was released. Though, it seemed unlikely the man would do such a thing, likely he was just trying to stir the pot and get a reaction from her. When he mentioned her teasing she scoffed "Yeah right, you already said you aren't a bad guy. So you wouldn't do that no matter how tempted you are." After her stretching she got comfortable in bed and waited to be tied up. She hated losing any bit of control she did have, now she would be completely at his mercy.

Her brows furrowed and her lips curled watching as he put the oven mitts over her hands
"What the actual fuck" When he explained she couldn't contain her laughter, tears had formed in her eyes from laughing so hard "This..." She paused gesturing to her bound hands with oven mitts duct taped to her hands. "This is your solution? This looks so stupid. I'm not a baby whose going to scratch themselves if I don't have little fucking mittens on" She wasn't upset more or less surprised by the creativity the man had shown. It was something she definitely hadn't thought of and also never thought she would have happen to her. "You didn't have to sit on me by the way, I didn't need your cock and balls on my side. Gross." She teased, When he had finally gotten off of her she spread her legs as far as she could testing the range of motion and did the same with her legs before pulling her knees up once more to resume the position she had previously been in. "Yeah, this will work. Plenty of room, the tape feels disgusting though."

Elora watched as he stripped down infront of her, she couldn't blame him, She normally slept naked or at least half naked anyways, but she had packed those 'Sexy time' pajamas seeing as she wasn't sleeping alone, and didn't feel comfortable sleeping naked next to the man. Once he had began stretching however she yawned and closed her eyes.

However, Elora didn't fall asleep. She couldn't at least not yet, there was too much on her mind, she had hardly even heard the man leave the room. She was lost in thought, trying to figure out what she could do to help get his sister out of trouble, and hopefully, get herself back home sooner rather than later. She was also thinking about everything she had lost that day. She wanted to hate the man, but he really did just make a mistake. At least, that's what he said and that's what she believed. She felt the bed dip next to her indicating the man was climbing in bed, She turned slightly to peak over her shoulder, upon seeing the man scooting closer she rolled her eyes and turned back over.

"If you're not up by seven am, I'm waking you up. I need to do my morning workout, eat a healthy breakfast, and take a shower" She huffed before closing her eyes once more, this time she laid there, going over everything in her mind for another thirty minutes before she finally fell asleep. The next morning She woke up closer to eight am. Having not been able to set an alarm she didn't wake up on time. She stirred in the bed groaning, "Karl? Wake up."

"Why not? Naked, in a cage, you can't tell me it wouldn't suit you. I could feed you treats through the bars, make you do tricks for me. Beg, play dead, bend over...wouldn't that be fun?" Damn teasing her was just...it was enjoyable, it made him forget his problems for a few moments and instead let him just enjoy the images it placed in his head. "How about you tempt me and find out, hmm? Just because I haven't done it yet doesn't mean you're safe...not that it matters. You know you want me, I saw the way you swayed your hips on the way up here, you had to know where I was looking. Don't lie to me Elora, you wanted my attention to be there. Wonder why that was, hmm?" He'd started to arouse himself again...though he honestly blamed it more on her than anything, though her laughter soon drove such thoughts out of his head as he glared down at her. "I don't give a fuck if you scratch yourself or not, you can't untie the knots without your fingers, dumbass, now shut up, or did you forget what happened last time you thought you were being funny?"

As he'd left to go shower, he'd leaned over her and smacked her ass sharply again, a reminder that she was still his prisoner, still at his mercy as he'd gone, and when he came back she had at least managed to stop laughing. She actually looked asleep, which is why he was surprised when she turned her head to look over at him as he scooted closer to her. He rolled his eyes at her threat of waking him. "I already warned you what will happen if you do, a man needs his sleep you know, so just stay quiet and try to get more sleep if you wake before me." Pressing against her, he'd slipped an arm over her and closed his eyes. He had to admit...it felt nice to fall asleep with somebody in his arms, he rarely ever did. A dreamless sleep, no nightmares or silly dreams to plague him, and for a few moments he had forgotten she was even there as he woke to something soft pressed against his erect cock and against his palm. "Don'twannawakewannasleep..." It had all come out as a single long word rather than a sentence, groggily opening his eyes to realise three things.

One...Elora was here. He really had kidnapped the girl from the bank, tied her up in his bed, and now he was pressed against her. Two...maybe he hadn't had such a dreamless sleep, maybe he just couldn't remember them because he was definitely horny, hard, and pressed achingly against her ass and three...his hand had found her right breast in his sleep and was currently cupping it gently. He didn't do much moving at first, pressing into her a little more as he shifted, squeezing her breast and yawning. "Oh that's right, didn't I tell you not to wake me?" As his memories came back in further clarity he grinned, and before removing his hand he pinched her nipple through her shirt, painfully. "I'm pretty sure I gave you a warning, cutie."

Pulling away from her, regrettably as he'd been more than willing to stay in that position, he sharply smacked her ass twice in quick succession, letting her keep the silk shorts on at least. "You're lucky I'm a gentleman or it would be a lot worse. You know, you make a lot of demands for a kidnapping victim." He straddled her waist, still hard, leaving her ankles for now as he first pulled the duct tape from her and relieving her of the oven gloves. Pushing her down onto her back, he leaned over her, pressing against her as he started on her wrists, untying the ropes. "I did hear you last night by the way. I hope you aren't planning on me letting you out of my sight to exercise and shower. I mean, I could...but what's in it for me?" He smirked...as far as he was concerned he was just being playful, this is how he behaved with girls he liked, and he hated to admit it to himself but he rather liked her a lot. "And a healthy breakfast? You can have anything I have in here, but I can't say a lot of it is terribly healthy."

Elora rolled her eyes, but didn't comment on the mans accusations of her wanting his attention. He was correct, but she wouldn't let him know that, couldn't let him know. If he found out the truth, she would lose out on taunting, and teasing him. However, when he snapped at her she quickly shut up and just looked at him, almost dumbfounded. Why had he gotten so pissy all of a sudden? It surprised her and scared her. He went from happy, laughing, teasing her, to being angry in just a matter of seconds.

The morning after, while she had muttered for him to wake up, it was only because she was hungry. Deep down she was still rather upset over his words the night before, and she had no intentions of letting him just play around and pretend he hadn't said what he did. While it could've just been from stress, and he didn't mean it she didn't care. She may be his prisoner, but she would still demand respect from him. She had decided snapping at him was the worst possible decision. However she didn't know how to make it evident she was upset. She ignored the mans erection pressed against her, whilst it did turn her on she was to upset with him to let him know. She also ignored the hand on her breast, grimacing as he gave it a pinch, she kept silent by clenching her teeth together and holding her breath.

However, the smacks to her still sore rear earned a soft yelp in protest. She bit her tongue, figuratively, to avoid cussing at him. However, when he asked what was in it for him she finally spoke. "Can you just hurry up and fucking untie me." When her hands were finally free of the oven mitts she stretched her fingers out, using her thumbs to crack each of the knuckles in her fingers before doing the same to each thumb. Once one of her hands were untied she pulled it down and shook her wrist a few times before glaring up at him. She tried to fight the urge, but she couldn't. She brought her free hand back and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "That's for being a fucking prick last night Karl, you can't just go from being happy and teasing me to getting pissed off for no fucking reason and expect me to just pretend everything is okay, and listen to you fucking tease me all over again!!" She screamed at him.

Elora had intended on giving him the silent treatment however she didn't have enough control over her emotions to do so. She was furious, just when she had started to trust him and actually like him, he had to go and ruin it by being an ass.
"You know what's funny Karl?! I had just started to like you! To trust you, I had formed a plan last night to help you get all the money you need to pay off your sisters debt, I was ready to help you keep your sister from being forced into being a sex slave over Your fuck up! But now, you can figure it out on your fucking own!! Just because I'm your fucking hostage, doesn't mean I will make things easy for you. You ruined everything it's only fair I do the same! I should've told that waitress what you did."

Elora knew she was over reacting over something so small, but she was hurt, and on top of that... All the emotions that she had been suppressing from the day before had just come rushing to the surface. Before she knew it she felt the wet streaks sliding down her cheeks, was she... crying? Of course she was, that was her luck, she couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Get off of me!" She screamed her voice cracking as she grabbed the pillow the man had been resting on the night before to put it over her face quickly to avoid him seeing her tears. They streamed freely now, she was sobbing. Tears stained the fabric on the pillow that she held over her face.

"I worked so hard for so long for everything I have and you just came and fucked it all up in one day.." Her chest rose and fell erratically as she struggled to breathe through the crying and the pillow. She hated him, with every fiber of her being..

Karl hadn't realised quite how upset Elora was, he hadn't known his attitude had made her feel like it had because while he had glared at her, he hadn't actually been angry at all. It was the way she laughed at him again...he was used to it by now, he normally didn't mind people laughing at him but sometimes it could get under his skin, but he'd caught himself soon enough that he thought he'd managed to calm down and not show how it had hurt him...and he'd carried on through the night as he normally would, joking, smiling even as he'd cuddled against her...and that's exactly what it was, a cuddle, as he wriggled closer and had his arms around her, it felt nice, to hold somebody like this again. When Karl finally fell asleep, he was happy, smiling, he still felt terrible about what he had done but he did have some hope that he could get along with her, they could even be friends.

And when she woke him, he'd reacted playfully. Flirty, he'd thought...maybe a little rough but she didn't actually seem to mind earlier, he'd been careful not to smack her ass too much, he'd honestly thought she wouldn't be upset, yet as he'd straddled her and unbound her hands first, then her wrists, grinning down at her...that's when it hit him. Well...when she hit him. The force of it was impressive for a girl her size, his cheek immediately bursting into pain, the stinging sending blood rushing to his cheek, his face forced sideways by the strength of the impact and the sound reverberating through the bedroom. He was in shock, she was still pinned beneath him but any enjoyment he'd gotten from it was gone now, he was looking down at the bed to the side, listening as she yelled at him, unloaded her feelings, thinking about all the things she said and by the time he looked back down at her, she was covering her face with the pillow, sobbing.

He sat back, looking down at her, his face falling as he listened to how she really felt. "Elora..." The word was spoken softly as he tried his best to gather himself together. "Did I upset you? Obviously I did, dumb question, but...what happened? You think I was angry?" He reached for the pillow and grabbed it, but he didn't pull it away from her, not yet. "I'm sorry. Was it last night? I wasn't angry with you...I swear I wasn't, but I just...well you were laughing at me, and let's face it, I'm not always the smartest person, and I thought it was a good idea...so it rubbed me the wrong way a little but wasn't angry, not really. You've not done anything to actually make me angry...even spitting the water at me it was just annoyed more than anything." What hurt the most was that she said she had started to like him, was planning to help him, and now...well, he had been kind of an asshole, he always was, people usually just accepted him for it but those were his friends, they'd had time to get used to him and his ways, most were the same...Elora was different. He pulled on the pillow, trying to pull it away from her face. "Come on, give me the pillow. Look at me, and I'll let you up okay." A harder tug, and given his superior strength he could feel it starting to come away. Throwing it to the side, he grabbed her wrists next, pinning them down to the bed beside her head, looking down at her with his cheek still red.

"Elora, you know I'm sorry, don't you? I can't say any more than that...I could let you go but then it's not just my life I'm risking...but I didn't want to ruin yours. I...I'll steal extra, okay? The banks are insured so I can do it...I know it doesn't help you right now but once I have Sara out of debt, I'll get extra, to get you your life back...or more than you had, and in the meanwhile I'll keep your place for you, I can afford that with what I have left between payments, the rent, how much is it?" He frowned a little. "i'm going to let you go...please try not to slap me again, okay? You hit hard for somebody so small." Slowly he released her wrists and pulled back, holding his hands up as if in surrender. "Just bear with me...until I get her out of debt, please? That's all I'm asking of you and once that's done, you can have whatever's left and hell, I'll let you turn me in if it means you get your life back, you can even tell your boss I forced you to call him an asshole." Tentatively, he climbed from on top of her, kneeling on the bed by her side, expecting her to explode on him again.

All the emotions Elora had supressed from the day before came rushing to the surface when she was the man who kidnapped her. She couldn't compose herself anymore. She burst into tears. she wanted to curl up into a tiny ball and roll away but she was still chained to the bed by her legs She wanted to be home in bed, she wanted to pretend this never happened and move on with her life but she couldn't. She didn't know if her life would ever be normal again. Realistically she knew there was nothing she could do at this point other than try to make the best of it, but for some reason, she just couldn't stop crying.

When he started talking she could barely understand him through the muffling pillow and her sobs, her head was pounding. She felt the tug to the pillow and had managed to keep it in place for a second, but he was stronger than she was and had the advantage of being ontop of her in a better position. The second tug freed the pillow from her grasp. Instead of looking at him like he had requested however, she turned her head towards the other side of the bed her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks looked almost swollen from the crying. She sniffled as she stared at the wall. trying to avoid looking at him at all costs. Her wrists were pinned without her even having a chance to react to his movements. She stayed silent listening once more to his words

Elora almost spoke when he had mentioned paying her rent so she didn't lose the place, she just couldn't find her voice at the moment. Though, eventually she would tell him. Her rent was due the day before but, she had some time before her landlord would come looking for it, she had a week after the first of the month to pay as sometimes her paycheck landed a bit later. Her landlord had always been relatively relaxed when it came to rules about the place and payment, perhaps it was because she had been there so long and never missed a rent payment. She didn't have any fight left currently. So when Karl finally got off of her she turned away from him pulling her knees up to her stomach, and curling up into a little ball like she had wanted.

"I'm not going to hit you again. There is no point Karl.... Can I have a glass of water please?" While she was thirsty, part of her request was just to get him out of the room for a few minutes. She didn't want to move. She didn't want to eat or drink, she didn't want to do anything. But she knew she had to. She couldn't just stay in bed all day every day until her life was normal again. No, she had to make it seem as normal as possible even though it wasn't. But first, she needed a few minutes to wallow in her own self pity. 'This is your life now, get used to it Elora, you can over come this' Replayed over and over in her head.

Karl could almost feel the fight leaving her, Elora had slapped him, fought him for just that one moment and then withdrawn, chosen to hide beneath the pillow and put up a fight as he'd tried to remove it, sure, but it didn't last. He pulled the pillow away and tried his best to explain himself and then climbed off her to let her be, to give her some space and take some for himself. He was still confused as to exactly what had set her off like this, obviously he had done something wrong, the way he'd spoken to her had touched a nerve but he was only trying to make the best of a bad situation. He had sighed and nodded as she asked him for a glass of water, moving off the bed. "Good, I don't think my jaw could take it if you did. Just...I'm sorry, Elora. You already know that, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just bad at this. You can finish untying yourself if you need to stretch, I'll get you that water." Instead of a glass he went downstairs, moving to the kitchen.

As well as a bottle of mineral water, he did keep a few in the refrigerator after all, he made a sandwich. Roast beef and some salad, nothing fancy, but he cut it in half, corner to corner, put it on a little plate and hopped back up the stairs towards his room, sitting beside her on the bed with both. He handed her the water first, putting the plate down beside her on the mattress. "Here. Still sealed, so you know I've not drugged it." He offered a smile, though it was obvious he was a little concerned that his attempts would be taken wrong, he was shook from what had just happened. "I mean it you know. This sucks, I get it, and I probably shouldn't have tried to make the joke but you know what, I like to flirt, I do it more when I'm nervous or uncomfortable and since I'm not used to having a prisoner, that's me right now. And your cute, more than cute, you're fucking sexy, so it's easy to make jokes and flirt instead of facing what's actually happening." Standing up he was moving towards the bathroom. "But I get it, I do know you'd rather be anywhere but here, I'm the last guy you want to flirt with, you hate me, I ruined your life. I fucking get it, okay? I'm not an idiot...and I'm grateful for your offer. To help me...with Sara. Doesn't mean I won't react if you start hitting me for no fucking reason."

He left her there with that to think about, a jumble of words that he wasn't really quite sure meant much at all, his feelings blurted out all at once, and moved to grab a fresh pair of black slacks and an old Meatloaf t-shirt he'd bought at a concert, along with a pair of boxer shorts. He didn't get dressed into them, not yet, just set them out on the bed beside her and then waited, watching. "I'll let you shower first, don't close the door, you can trust me not to peek. I'm not in the mood anymore anyway." Leaving her for a moment he went to grab one of her bags, the one he was sure held her clothes and brought it back up to her, throwing it down onto the bed. "There, now you have something to change into as well." Laying on his back he closed his eyes, not to sleep but to give her just a little privacy and freedom to do just that, ruining it only a little by talking. "I understand if you don't want to help anymore, just try not to be a hindrance. I can take care of my own family anyway, and it's not your problem."

Back
Top Bottom