Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong place, Wrong time. (Staine x Nolie)

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
Karl checked again that he had everything he needed with him for perhaps the tenth time in as many minutes. Zip ties, check. Duct tape, check. Donald Trump mask? Double check. He didn't know how or why bank robbers had decided that the best disguise was a rubber mask of a former or even current President but who was he to argue with tradition? At least with this one he was less likely to get shot, he imagined that most gun nuts who would shoot first and ask questions later wouldn't dare fire upon their leader, and were probably dumb enough to think it was really him. Laughing to himself, more out of nerves than because he found it funny, he continued through his checklist. His gun was loaded, a revolver he'd bought months ago from a dealer one of his friends had heard of, cash only and the serial number filed down. He had his canvas bag, durable and of course black to match the rest of the criminal disguise...or it would match if he wasn't wearing brown. A long, brown coat, though at least his trousers and shirt were black. It didn't matter, it wasn't like he had prepared for this for more than a day and he had long since grown out of the phase where all his clothing was black. Most of this stuff shouldn't be necessary anyway, that was the hope...he just had to get some cash and nobody would be hurt, no need to take prisoners, no need to shoot anybody and he could pay for...well, one step at a time. First he needed the money, and this was pretty much the only thing that he had managed to think of to get it. Sitting down in the driver's side seat of his truck, both hands on the steering wheel, follow the law, don't get pulled over for something stupid. Starting it up he started to drive, taking the long route...he had about four hours before he wanted to do it anyway, he at least knew when they got their cash delivery, when it would be brought by armed guards...he wanted to wait till at least half an hour after that.

As he approached the bank he pulled up around the corner, blocking the alleyway. This was insane, he had to be insane, right? His body wouldn't move as he contemplated what he was about to do, rob a bank, alone, in the middle of the day. It was ludicrous...even if they actually gave him the money he would have to get away before the police responded which he didn't imagine would take long...then get home with the cash...and after all that he would have what? How much could he actually fit in the bag, how much would they manage to put in there in just the three minutes he was going to give them? It took him another ten minutes to work out the courage to step inside, carefully avoiding looking at the camera he had scouted days ago to his left as he pulled the mask over his head and grabbed the nearest person to him that looked like he could easily overpower them, a short, young looking brunette girl. One arm around her throat he dragged her towards the desk, thankful he had chosen this rather small branch in a town a good few hours drive from the one he lived in, a small town...it wasn't like he needed millions, whatever they had here would do. Pressing the girl against the bulletproof glass first, he pinned her there with his body weight, leaning against her with the gun pressing against her head, leaving one arm free to slip his bag into the metal drawer and push it towards the teller. "You...do you see this girl? Fill the bag with cash...nothing silly like a tracker or a dye packet, I'm watching you and I swear if I see one you're gonna have to scrape this glass clean cos it will be pretty fucking red..." As he spoke he tried to make himself sound louder, more aggressive. "And hurry it up already...I have a campaign to fund." Grinning, not that it would be seen beneath the mask, he couldn't resist the joke, it helped to calm his nerves. "Remember to vote Trump in 2024!" As dumb as it was...it even worked. The teller was an old woman, scared for the young life in front of her she complied with his demands perfectly, he even got to watch her remove a few trackers from the bundles of cash as she threw several stacks into the bag, Karl watching the clock until it was time. Three minutes...and it passed so fast. "Send it back, now, you're done. Don't make any sudden movements either..." Grabbing the bag as the drawer was pushed back to his side he threw it over his shoulder and began to drag the girl out with him backwards, his eyes on the aging security guard. "Don't be a hero man...the girl will be fine, nobody is gonna get hurt here." Using his heel to kick the doors open he pulled the girl out backwards with him and dragged her to the alley, still holding her with one arm as he opened the back door and went to throw the bag of cash in...but that's when it all went wrong.

He was being hasty, less precise with his movements because even if the security guard didn't follow them the police would be there soon, and as he pulled the strap over his head it caught his mask, lifting it up and over his face. There was silence for just a moment as he looked towards his truck...seeing her face and his own perfectly reflected in the glass of the window. "Fuck...fuck, shit...motherfucker!" He couldn't help the cursing, not really...what else was he meant to say? He didn't have long still to react, not before the cops showed up so he did the only thing he could. He threw the bag into the back of the truck and pulled the duct tape from his coat pocket, forcing the girl against the truck as he roughly pulled her arms behind her, taping them quickly, haphazardly but hopefully effectively too, and sparing a strip to put over her mouth...he honestly didn't know how effective that would be at stopping noise but they did it in the movies all the time, right? "Sorry love...this wasn't the plan but you're coming for a ride." His tone was panicked, less gruff and growly than the one he had used for the bank teller, smoother sounding but still deep as he dragged her behind the truck, popping the trunk and forcing her in. Slamming it down he practically sprinted the very short distance to the front seat, climbing in and starting to drive...the plates were fake over the top of his real ones, the truck...kind of old, beat up, he'd bought it years ago for spare parts he had never actually used. Driving a few miles through town he pulled into the parking lot he had left his actual car in. Grabbing the bag from the seat and making sure he left nothing behind, he lit his lighter, setting fire to the inside of the truck where he had already left plenty of very flammable cans of petrol for the flames to find in maybe five minutes. Throwing the cash into his car, he looked back to the truck, already burning, and swore under his breath. "For fuck's sake..." It would be so easy...if he left her there sure, he would be a murderer but there would be nobody who'd seen his face, right? Even knowing that he opened the trunk, lifting her out and carrying her over to his car, transferring her roughly to that trunk instead and again locking her in the darkness. Starting it up, he began to drive. Two hours and he should be home...in this vehicle, nobody had a reason to stop him...had he done it? Was he in the clear?

Elora had her first day off in over two weeks. Her boss at the diner was a prick to everyone, causing most of the workers to quit and leave them short staffed and forcing her to pick up the slack. She had been considered a senior worker as she had worked at the small diner since she was sixteen, now having been there for seven years, she had managed to earn herself a two dollar pay increase, which wasn't much but it made her the highest paid employee other than the manager. She had been offered the management position twice but turned it down both times. She wasn't exactly a leader and didn't feel confident in her ability to run the diner when the owner wasn't there. She woke up later than normal, roughly nine in the morning. It was a beautiful day out and she wanted to take advantage of her day off since she would be back to work the next day. She had errands to run and chores to do. She started her day off by getting dressed, She chose a simple white off the shoulder top, and paired it with a high-waisted navy blue skirt. Once dressed she walked to the kitchen and put her coffee cup in her keurig, before pressing the button the brew. She then proceeded to shuffle to the front door and slip her barefeet into her black and white slides before she went outside to grab her mail. Standing at the mailbox she sorted through the envelopes her blue eyes resting on one from the diner, Her check. Her lips curled into a large smile before she shut the mailbox rather violently and ran back into the house, her long brown wavy hair flowing behind her. Once inside she tossed the mail onto the counter keeping the envelope with her check in it with her She grabbed her coffee took a sip and then opened the envelope. Her check should be rather hefty as she had worked 14 days non stop pulling doubles a few times. She read the balance and let out an involuntary squeak of excitement. She then chugged her coffee grabbed her keys off the counter and drove to the bank. She had to cash the check before she could spend it.

Thankfully only half of it would be going to rent and bills. She planned on using the rest to get laundry done, and buy herself some new clothes that weren't stained with grease or smelled like a diner. Once at the bank she pulled down her visor to use the tiny mirror on the back of it and reached into her center counsel grabbing out a tube of chapstick. She slid the cap off and began to apply it before popping her lips together and replacing the chapstick. Her mind was racing with all the clothes she wanted to buy. She had been window shopping online a few days prior and saw a bunch of clothes she loved. Perhaps today she would actually hit 'Buy' Instead of just gawking over them. She walked into the bank with only her wallet and the check and stood at the back of the line. The bank wasn't terribly busy today. It was a rather small town and it was still quite early most people were likely sleeping still.

Before she could even realize what was happening a man had grabbed her by her throat and began dragging her towards the tellers. She dropped her check and her wallet both hands flying up to grab at his arm "What the fuck" was all she managed to get out before she was pressed into the glass, she felt the cold metal barrel of the gun pressed to her skull. Her eyes began to tear up, the tears threatening to spill overboard with each second that passed. She was too scared to speak, Her mind was racked with 'Am I going to die' To 'How do I get out of this.' before long she was being dragged back stumbling over her own feet as she struggled to keep up with the man. It was too late, no one would try to save her. He had gotten away with it so far. She hadn't seen his face, maybe he would let her go. "Please, Just let me go, I won't say anything I promise."

Suddenly she heard him cussing, and looked up, she had kept her eyes on the ground for the most part but when he started to panic she feared she would die. She saw his face in the window and saw him looking at the reflection as well.
"Okay! Look I've seen your face but I promise I wont say anything! It's all muddled its only a reflection anyways for all I know your face was deformed I'll tell the cops that so they don't look for you. Please just let me go!" Her plea's were met by Duct tape being wrapped around her wrists and over her mouth. She shook her head and tried to pull away from him, but she wasn't as strong as him and failed to get the upperhand. Being tossed into the trunk. She screamed as loud as she could as she felt the car begin to move, her screams were muffled however by the tape across her mouth, It didn't muffle it all but enough that she couldn't be heard by someone outside of the car. She used her feet that were still free to kick at the trunk. The trunk didn't budge, of course it didnt.

When he felt the car stop she froze in her movements for a moment, she heard the door open, and thats when she moved, so that her legs were positioned at the trunk opening, She had seen this on a tv show as a way to overpower your kidnapper, They wouldn't expect you to have moved since you were tied up, and when they open the trunk you were supposed to kick with all you had and cause them to fall off balance. She only hoped she could do that as well. Before she could react however she started to smell the faintest smell of smoke, something was burning. Oh god. Did he start the car on fire. It would be smart, leave no evidence. Was he going to let her burn? She began to scream loudly once more before the trunk opened finally tears had stained her cheeks. She didn't attempt to kick the man, she didn't know how long she had before the truck would explode but she didnt want to risk not being able to get away on her own before that happened. She allowed him to grab her and transfer her to the other car. There. There she would make her move. The next time they stopped she would attack the best that she could and then run for it.

She couldn't help but to wonder how her day had turned to this. She had woken up in a great mood, planned to go shopping, maybe even get lunch, and now. She was fearing for her life in the trunk of some crazy guy's car. The thing that worried her the most out of all of this? She couldn't even tell her boss she wouldn't be able to come in tomorrow, Meaning she would likely be fired. For some reason that took precedence over everything else that was happening.

Last edited:
Well what the fuck did he do now? Slamming his hand against the steering wheel Karl couldn't believe his rotten fucking luck. She'd seen him...he remembered the way she had looked up and their eyes had met when he'd been stupid enough to catch his mask on the bag strap, how she had pleaded with him and promised not to tell the police, like he could possibly believe that...sure, let her go and away she would run, off to talk with some sketch artist who would have his face all over the news by nightfall. No, he was at least confident that he had done the right thing for himself, throwing her into the trunk and taking her from there...and as much as he wished he didn't have a conscience he knew he had done the right thing by helping her out of the trunk of the burning vehicle. She'd done nothing wrong but be in the wrong place at the wrong time, she didn't deserve to burn for that but fuck if he didn't wish he'd been callous enough to let her. It would have been so much easier for him, now he had to take her back to his home, the drive was a long one, he was only an hour into it and he couldn't imagine how uncomfortable it was in the hot trunk of his car but it wasn't going to get any better over the next couple of hours. Turning on the radio he changed the station to something soothing while he tried to plan ahead for when they got to his home. His house was large enough, a 2 bedroomed home that he had inherited and lived in all by himself, he even had a garage but there was no way he could keep her in there. The basement...he could use the basement but he'd mainly kept it for storage, there was no furniture down there, no beds or sofas to keep her on....so that obviously wouldn't do either. No, she would have to come into the main home, and he could hardly untie the girl, he couldn't trust her, could he?

Feeding her, bathroom breaks, probably keeping her gagged so she wouldn't scream the place down or alert the neighbours...the house was at least a little bit away from the next nearest but people in the street would easily hear her is she started to scream. All of this and more was on his mind as he drove until he finally turned down his street and pulled into his garage. Closing the door behind him with the remote he turned on the light after stepping out of the car and left the bag of money where it was in the back seat for now. Making sure that the garage door was bolted and wouldn't be easily opened from the inside, just in case, he popped the trunk but waited before he actually opened it, knocking on the outside of it. "Hey...girl. I know it's uncomfortable in there but before I let you out, you're going to need to understand a few things, okay?" One hand on the smooth, cool metal that was all that stood between them he tried to think up a few quick rules to give her...what did one say to their kidnap victims? "I don't want to hurt you...that's not who I am but you kind of left me no choice back there...so stay calm, don't try anything stupid and as soon as I figure out a way to let you go without you turning me in, I'll let you go back to your friends and family. You must be scared, right?" Waiting, listening for a few moments in case she made any noise, he continued. "I know you'll be tempted to scream or make trouble for me but if you do, I'm gonna have to punish you...don't think for one second that I won't, I'm not in the mood to play games here, this is my life, my freedom...I'm sure you can understand how important that is, given your current situation." Feeling he was about done, he lifted the trunk, stepping back in case she did anything stupid and looking down. Pretty young thing, around ten years or so his junior...he kind of wished he had taken somebody older, her youth made him feel worse for her, not better about it. Leaning down to lift her he threw her over his shoulder again and closed the trunk, easily carrying her into his front room, decorated in light tones of cream and gold, something his sister had recommended when she'd helped him furnish the house a few years ago, and he practically threw the girl down onto his leather sofa. Leaving her there for now he went to his kitchen next, grabbing a bottle of water and some of his pre-made sandwiches which he had made for work that night...which reminded him, he would have to call in and tell them he couldn't make it.

Returning to her, he pushed her legs out of the way just enough for him to sit on the sofa and reached over her, tearing away the duct tape and offering her the best, most reassuring smile he could...probably leaving him looking like he might just be a psycho killer but he was at least trying. "Bet you wish you hadn't been in that bank, huh sweetheart? Remember what I said...if you scream, the tape goes back on and you will get hurt." Unscrewing the cap on the water bottle, he took a small drink himself before holding it up to her lips. "Drink. Don't worry, I don't have anything you can catch." At the very least he could try to make the girl comfortable here. When he thought she had enough water, not that he could tell if she was drinking it at all, he pulled the bottle back and took out a sandwich, taking a bite, chewing and leaning back on the sofa with a soft sigh. "Name? Might as well tell me who you are...we might be stuck together for a while."

How did her day go from being great, relaxing, fun, To being this nightmare. Was she still asleep and it was just a bad dream? No, Unlikely it felt too real. She could feel the tape digging into her wrists behind her back and the sticky residue covering her mouth. It was much too real. The trunk was hot, humid, her clothes were sticking to her. She had gotten dressed up to feel good about herself and now, if she made it out of this alive she could never wear these clothes again. She wasn't going to just sit here and let him abduct her with out some sort of fight. It seemed like she had been in the trunk for hours, maybe she had. Some time into the drive she had noticed music playing from the front of the car. Rolling her eyes she began to kick at the trunk as though she was strong enough to break out of the locked car. Did he really think music could cover what he had done. Ripped her from her normal day and tossed her into something that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

Eventually the car stopped She heard metal creaking like a garage door opening perhaps? When she heard the clang of metal to concrete her suspicions were confirmed. She was in a garage, Now she'd have to kick him hard enough to knock him back, gain enough time to climb out of the trunk, and find a way out of the garage. If she messed up she was likely in a world of hurt. She had to try, for all she knew his plan was to kill her as soon as she got out. She waited patiently her legs pulled to her chest aimed at the opening of the trunk, The car door shut, feet shuffled along the ground and then? A voice. Was he... giving her rules? So he wasn't going to kill her. At least not yet. She stayed quiet listening as best as she could. The trunk opened and the light practically blinded her. She squinted her eyes and moved her head to the side attempting to look out of the trunk She pushed her legs forward out of the trunk, not fast enough to hurt anyone. She had decided against her plan to kick him. Perhaps scoping the place would be her best chance for survival. She had only seen things like this happen in over exaggerated movies and tv shows. She had no real life training. It was a one in a million chance she would be abducted, she saw no reason to take self defense classes.

Soon she was hoisted over his shoulder she took that time to look around the garage scoping out the exits, She didn't see much that could be beneficial to her other than the garage door and the door into the house. As she was carried through the door and into the main house she looked around curiously. Practically being tossed on the couch she landed with a light grunt glaring up towards the man as he walked out. She pulled on her wrists trying to free them taking in the decor in the living room. Was there anything she could use to attack him? Unlikely, if she could get to the kitchen she could grab a knife, But she doubted she'd be able to make it. Plus he was in the kitchen currently. She heard the foot steps returning and stilled her movements. Staring at him. Her face scrunched from pain as the the duct tape was removed from her lips. She licked her lips to wet them before sighing softly. The air was cooler in the house than the trunk of the car. "Don't call me sweetheart you fucking creep! Who do you think you fucking are Robbing a fucking bank, Work for your money like a real man. I'm broke working 14 hour days and you don't see me robbing a fucking bank!" She yelled at the man before her. She didn't hold back In her eyes this man before her was worthless.

He had ruined her life and for what? A measly couple of grand more than likely. When the water bottle was offered she shoved her chin upwards against the water bottle shoving it away the best she could. He may have drank some himself but she could not trust him. In her mind, if she took anything offered to her he would think it was okay what he did. She would be damned if she let him think that. She intended on making his life a living hell while she was there. make him want to let her go. Maybe that would work. She had meant what she said outside of the first truck. If he had let her go then she would've let him get away with it. Claimed he never saw his face. However now all of that had changed, the first chance she got she would tell the police immediately.
"You don't deserve to know my name, You are a psychopath. I will make your life a living fucking hell until you release me" She narrowed her eyes at the man clearly furious. Her fear had been taken over by anger. She already dealt with enough bullshit at work and now her one day to relax was ruined because of greed.

Karl honestly didn't know how he had expected it to go. He had kidnapped the girl after all...it wasn't his original intention but it was exactly what had happened, she had seen his face and of course he couldn't trust her so what else was he to do? Even so, he didn't like the way she reacted to him...in his mind she should have been grateful he hadn't let her burn, she owed him her fucking life and he had enough on his plate without having to take shit from her. The biggest insult was the way she refused the water...like he had poisoned it or something, it was completely ridiculous! He took another sip and then put the cap back onto the bottle, looking over at her. "I'll call you whatever I like, sweetheart...you don't know me or why I robbed the bank so before you get all bitchy, remember this." Putting the bottle down he turned towards her, putting his knees onto the sofa to straddle her waist and keep her pinned down easily, knowing she couldn't really fight back with her wrists taped behind her back. As if he hadn't had a stressful enough day...month even, now this cunt was going to make it even worse? "I could have let you burn, it would have been so much fucking easier for me. I didn't want to bring you here, I didn't want to take you but would you have honestly not gone to the police?" One hand had come down to her throat...he wasn't choking her but it was a very clear threat. "Yeah, you would have been right there, having them draw my face. Think this is what I had planned for the day? I should be counting my money not trying to figure out what I'm going to do with you." A little pressure was being applied now, pressing down just a touch on her throat. Again it would be so easy...not as easy as letting her burn, he'd never killed anybody before and this might just be the hardest way to do it but it would solve one problem...he pressed even harder as he thought about it, looking down into her eyes before finally letting go. He wasn't a killer, not yet, and of course he would have to deal with the body after that.

"Let's get a few things straight, shall we? First, I'm not trying to poison you, if I wanted you dead do you think I'd have pulled your ass out of the fire? No, you'd be crispy right now so when I offer you something to drink, just fucking drink it." His tone had become much more aggressive as he glared down at her but she had pissed him off. "Second, I'm not a psychopath. You don't know me, I don't know you so hold back your judgements and I'll hold mine...because you do seem like a stuck up bitch to me but I could be wrong, right?" The more he thought about it the more annoyed and downright angry he was, she had no right to judge him like this when he was just trying to keep himself safe, she didn't know why he needed the money. Yeah, in her place he would probably yell at him too but that didn't factor into how it made him feel at the time. He let go of her and climbed off her waist, grabbing her and rolling her onto her stomach so he could check to make sure she was still bound properly. Another few layers of duct tape would do for now...he reached to grab the roll and smirked, looking down to her ass. She was at least good to look at...if nothing else he'd kidnapped somebody pretty. Starting to bind her wrists more, he went higher, the duct tape binding her arms together up to the elbows until it looked like one grey mass, much line an actual leather armbinder might. When he was done, he turned her back over onto her back. "Third...you need to tell me your name, and you need to do it before you piss me off and I make you." He reached for the bottle of water again.

He was already thinking of how he was going to deal with her. He had room in the basement if he cleared the crap out of it...honestly wouldn't take him that long and he couldn't see any way he could let her go and trust her not to lead the police right back to him which meant she needed somewhere long term to stay. Somewhere out of the way, where nobody would find her when they inevitably started looking...he'd been cautious enough to drive two towns over to rob a bank, not to shit in his own back yard but he wasn't arrogant enough to think he hadn't messed up somewhere, Karl was hardly a criminal mastermind who would disappear without a trace. Putting the thoughts aside till later he opened the water, taking another sip and then pressing the bottle to her lips, this time holding her head still. "Drink. If you don't drink, you'll be punished, so just fucking do it...the sooner you learn to actually listen to me the better things might be for you here because trust me on this one...you're not going anywhere anytime soon."

Elora's body tensed as the man whom kidnapped her got on top of her. She may have been disrespectful but how else was she supposed to react she wasn't about to be nice to this guy who grabbed her. As she listened to him speak, he was right. He could've let her burn but he didn't He saved her from the burning car. But she wouldn't have been in that predicament if he had just let her go. She understood why he took her but it didn't make her less mad. The hand to her throat made her tilt her head back as though to show disgust from his touch. Trying to show he was in charge, to her it seemed he was just scared searching for anything to make him feel more in control. "Maybe I would have Doesn't fucking matter now does it?" His grasp on her throat no matter how tight wouldn't change her attitude. She wanted to make that clear. He may be in control but that didn't mean she had to submit to him. She didn't have to sit here and be nice to him.

"I don't care if you are trying to poison me or not, I don't want your fucking water, you can not make me drink! I don't want shit from you. I'm not going to fucking be nice to you. You are crazy. Robbing a bank and fucking kidnapping me! I'm don't care how you see me. You will always be a psychopath in my eyes." She groaned as she was rolled onto her stomach What the fuck was he doing now? She turned her head to watch what he was doing as best as she could. More tape? She wasn't going to make it easy for him. As he began to tape her arms up she began to squirm under him. Wiggling side to side, it wasn't much with his weight on her but it was all she could do. Over she went once more onto her back. She used her feet to push against the couch in an attempt to move to the edge of the couch and sit upright. Once done she glared at the man next to her "I don't have to tell you my name. I don't owe you anything" She rolled her eyes turning her head away from him The tape on her arms made for an uncomfortable position. Her shoulders were held back from the force of the tape keeping her elbows together. Her shoulders and biceps would be sore if she was stuck in this position for long

She had no idea how she could get out of this alive but she definitely had time to think about it. Who knew if she would ever be released by him or if she would have to break away. She didn't even know where she was they had easily driven over an hour or so from the bank, but in what direction she wasn't sure. For all she knew they could be in the middle of nowhere and when she got out she'd be stuck with no way home. She missed her family, her friends, her coworkers. She just wanted to be back home in her bed but she refused to let this man break her. When the water was put back to her mouth She tried to pull away but his other hand had stopped her. She took a rather large sip swallowing a small portion of it to make it seem like she drank it all. Holding the rest in her mouth she waited for him to remove the bottle before turning her head towards him and spitting the water at his face.
"Fuck you for trying to tell me what to do. I don't want shit from you so stop trying"

The anger he was feeling...it probably wasn't justified considering all he had put the girl through, what he was putting her through at that very moment but to Karl it didn't matter. She was pissing him off and by doing so taking away his ability to relax after the adrenaline fuelled bank robbery. Did he need this shit right now when he should be counting to make sure he had enough...if he didn't then this was all for nothing anyway. "Yeah, you would have, we both fucking know it and that's why you're hear. You got unlucky, pet, but shit happens, life isn't fair." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, counting to ten in his mind while she yelled at him further. He wasn't worried...the house had enough space between it and the closest house that he was pretty sure she wouldn't be heard by anybody so that at least wasn't a concern but it was really grating by that point. When he opened his eyes, he tried a different approach. His tone was still a little annoyed but he spoke slower, surer...cooler. He was trying to get across how it was going to be. "Fine...call me a psychopath, refuse to drink...but where do you think that's going to get you? You're not going anywhere...nobody is coming to help you, this isn't even the next town over from the bank you were at, it's further. The water I offer you is all you get to drink, the food I offer you will be all you get to eat...because I'll be honest, I don't see how I'm going to be able to release you and still trust that I won't have my face plastered all over the news within a day." He'd said all that while he had been taping her arms up, getting just a little satisfaction from how uncomfortable it looked. That was another thing she would be reliant on him for...he could only imagine how much it was going to start to hurt if she refused to play nice.

He'd tried again to make her drink the water, held it to her lips until she had drank at least some of it and it didn't seem to make any difference to her attitude...on the contrary, what she did next made him see red. Water spat back into his face...the look he gave her was not kind, there was anger in his eyes as he slowly rose to his feet, used his sleeve to wipe his face dry. "Do you think this is some kind of fucking joke? I'm trying here...I know you don't want to be here and guess what, I don't want you here..." His voice was cold again, a dangerous look in his eyes and as he was talking he was unbuckling his thick leather belt. "I wish you'd never seen my face but we don't always get what we want...and all I wanted was your fucking name...but no, you had to be a smartass about it, had to try and be a cunt when you're way out of your depth, girl." Belt in one hand, he folded it over, looping it as he reached for her hair with his other hand. Pulling hard, he dragged her towards the other side of the sofa, leaving her with the options of either trying to go with it and let him guide her or try to resist and he would drag her there anyway. Face down he had her bending over the arm of the sofa, looking down towards the floor, placing his knee on her back to keep her pinned though at least he showed her the mercy of not adding all his weight to it, most of it on his foot, still on the floor. "Maybe this will help you realise what kind of situation you're in...I can do anything I like to you...anything at all, and you know what you can do?" As he spoke, he had started to lift her navy blue skirt, revealing her rather cute little rear, grinning to himself...even if he hadn't wanted to do this, he could at least enjoy it. Always an ass man, there was nowhere else he would rather be looking at.

"Nothing. You can do nothing, so maybe it's for the best if you keep your fucking mouth shut, do what you're told and you might even get out of this alive." He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down to just below her ass...both to show her how powerless she was, to enjoy the view and to remove any amount of padding she would have. Moments later the belt came down...he held back from using his full amount of force but only a little, and pretty soon that wouldn't feel like much of a mercy at all. "Tell me your name." He brought it down again. "Tell me your age." Again, and each time he did it made a satisfyingly loud noise as leather met flesh. Already he could see her rear turning pink. Soon, it would be red. "Drink when I tell you to." Every time he brought the belt down on her ass he added another order, and every time he gave such a command he brought the belt down. "Do as I tell you. When I tell you. Don't spit water at me. Apologise." After that, he just started swinging again...he didn't plan to stop until she was crying, until the tears were streaming down her face and he thought she was truly sorry.

Despite being in danger, Elora couldn't contain her laughter after she had spit the water at him, The anger that quickly took over his face, the disgust and embarrassment he was likely feeling after being spit on. She wanted nothing more than to knock him down a few pegs off of his high horse. Her lips curled into a large smile as she tilted her head back shaking her head. She loved the rush of adrenaline she got from doing such a thing, but knew it was a bad idea when he stood up. Still, the smirk remained as she peered up at him. The clanging of his belt being undone distracted her attention. Her gaze leaving his face and going to his hands. What was he planning on doing with his belt? Strangling her? Gagging her? Something more sinister? When it looped she had a feeling she figured out what he was about to do. "Stop! Don't touch me!" His hand in her hair dragging her to the edge of the couch. His grip was too much for her to get free of especially since he had a firm hold on her hair, Her scalp had always been sensitive she had no choice other than to follow him the best that she could. Once at the edge of the couch however she tried to wiggle away, only to be stopped by his foot on her back.

Then, without warning her skirt was lifted, her eyes went wide as she shook her head.
"No, no no, please don't touch me! Stop!" She pleaded with the man, her mind went dark, was he going to rape her? As a way to prove he was in control? Then her panties were pulled down revealing her soft, pale bottom. She was stuck, no where to go. She was exposed to the man, she could already feel her spirits being broken just from being exposed like this. Then, the whistle of the belt flying through the air and the smack of the leather to her rear earned a yelp, as her teeth clenched. Her bound hands balled into fists as she struggled not to make a sound. She couldn't show it hurt as much as it had. The second smack came with a demand. Maybe if she gave in he would stop. Just her name, that's all she had to do. Then a third, with yet another demand. Each strike inflicting more and more pain. By the third one she couldn't bit her tongue any longer She cried out tears forming in her eyes "Stop! Stop please! I'll tell you! My name is Elora, I'm 22, please just stop! It hurts." She shook her head as she tried to keep the tears in, then more demands and more strikes with the belt, The assault seemed never ending she had been told to apologize but she couldn't bring herself to say the words. She wasn't she didn't feel bad about spitting at him, or insulting him. She hated the man, how could she possibly be sorry over her actions against the man who ruined her life.

Smack after smack came and went, her once pale white rear was now covered in bright, red, rectangular welts from the impact of the belt, the flesh hot to the touch. After roughly ten more hits of the belt she caved,
"Fine! Fine! I'm sorry please please just stop!" Tears now falling freely as she sobbed from the mixture of pain and embarrassment she herself was feeling. Exposed, welted, broken down. She wanted to just curl up in a ball and turn invisible, to wallow in her own self pity. The fact she was powerless would now be etched into her flesh until the welts healed, who knew how long that would take. She felt dirty, like she could take a thousand showers and still not be clean, like she could scrub at her flesh with steel wool until it was raw and she still wouldn't be clean. He may not have touched her, but she felt violated. She let her head fall forward over the edge of the couch in defeat, her tears falling onto the floor as she did so.

"Don't touch you huh?" Karl might have listened had she not been a bitch to him, had she not decided that the best course of action was to antagonize the person who had full control over her life now. Dragging her over the couch, he had the view to enjoy at least as he pulled her panties down and grinned. "Maybe next time I won't touch you, if you learn to behave yourself but right now you need to learn a fucking lesson, don't you?" He'd growled again as he had begun her punishment, the belt being used to great effect in his own humble opinion. Each time it had come down he had that wonderful feeling of satisfaction that one got from disciplining somebody like this. It was true...he hadn't ever done it in anger before, he had normally had consensual partners who were more than happy to indulge in a little light spanking but this girl...she had spat his water back in his face, laughed at him like it was somehow the funniest thing she had ever seen. Humiliated him. That's why this was going to be anything but light. Again and again he brought the belt down on her rear, watching her reactions with a malicious enjoyment, he even found himself getting more than a little aroused, and at Karl's size it wasn't like it was something unnoticeable. It hadn't taken long, she hadn't even gotten to five smacks before she had started to give him answers, her name, her age...but he didn't stop. That wasn't how this was going to work and he was finding more and more that he was enjoying this. If he had to keep her at his home...there could be worse things than having a nice piece of eye candy around...maybe even more than just eye candy.

When she finally apologised he did stop...briefly. " Ah, so you're sorry now are you? That's good, good girl...but just to make sure you know your place, how about five more?" He let it sink in, moving around to where her head was and going down on one knee. From here, if she looked, she would maybe notice the prominent bulge though it was just as likely that she had other things on her mind right then...because looking over at her poor, abused rear...she was probably in a hell of a lot of pain. He reached up to cup her cheek, wiping away some of the tears with his thumb. "This is for your own good, do you understand, Elora?" He chuckled softly. "A pretty name, for a pretty girl...it's a pity you had to be such an asshole now isn't it?" He waited to give her time to respond but regardless of anything she said he was already standing, wielding his belt once more. The sound of it swinging through the air followed by the loud 'crack' of it hitting her already assaulted flesh. "One." He'd decided to count them out, each coming with it's own number and a small break between them while he enjoyed the sound of her whimpering and sobbing. Had he always been like this? Karl had never thought of himself as a sadist before but this...this was definitely turning him on and a lot more than most things did. "Five." He finally delivered the last blow, and placed the belt down on the table. Slowly he ran his hand over her rear, enjoying the heat that rose up from it, thinking to himself. He could fuck her now. He'd already kidnapped her, robbed a bank, he'd hurt her...if the police found him he was in enough trouble, if they didn't...she would be his, forever. It was one of the darkest thoughts he had ever had, maybe the darkest, but he at least had the willpower to hold off. While it would be easy and he had no doubt he would love every second of it, he still had some misgivings...even the promise of his own little fuckpet wasn't quite going to push him into raping the poor girl just yet. Instead he spoke softly, trying to reason with her again as he grabbed a tissue. Taking one knee again, he started to wipe at her face.

"How do you feel? Hurts, I imagine." Karl was trying, again, to get through to her. "I have some cream that will help but I want you to ask for it. Show me that you can actually listen to reason, okay, Elora?" He was working on cleaning her up, he'd left her ass exposed and left her on her stomach so that she didn't have to put any pressure on it while she was so sore, he was trying. "This isn't what either of us wanted, but don't make the mistake of thinking I'm not willing to hurt you. I'm not a psychopath...but I'm not a nice man either. I didn't want to hurt you, but I will. If you make life harder for me, I will find a way to make you pay for it, and you do have a cute ass...remember that." It was perhaps even more chilling, the way he spoke softly rather than yelling, spoke like he was still trying to soothe her. "Now ask me to apply the cream, it will help your ass heal...or you can go without. It will be much more painful but I won't be touching you there again...so you have a decision to make, don't you?"

Elora hated how easily she broke, Attacks on her personality, the way she lived her life, even the way she dressed, she could handle. But when it came to physical attacks she was weak. She only had one tattoo on the right side of her abdomen, and even that needed numbing cream and she cried the entire time. This, this was even worse than that hour long tattoo session. The crack of the belt hurt tenfold in comparison to the tiny needles repeatedly puncturing the soft flesh on her side. Each slap felt like it was carving a layer of flesh from her bottom. each slap felt worse than the other. When the abuse had finally ceased she exhaled her body relaxing. She thought she was in the clear, boy was she wrong. When he suggested five more she shook her head quickly. "Please, Please don't I promise I'll behave please..." She pleaded frantically.

He took a knee infront of her and when she went to look up at him her eyes caught a glimpse of what was growing beneath his trousers. Perhaps she should take more of the abuse to avoid him wanting to use that. She blinked and quickly looked up at him. She tried to push that image from her mind. He was hard? From spanking her? Was it the control he held over her? The pain he was inflicting? How could anyone be so turned on over hurting someone else.
"Please, I promise I got the message, Please don't do this." She continued to waste her breath trying to beg the man not to assault her tender rear once more, as he cupped her face and wiped a few of her shed tears Before she knew it he was up and behind her once more. She let her head fall again and clenched her jaw as she braced for the next round of brutal abuse. He was counting them this time.It seemed like this round took forever. Tears continued to fall, Each smack of the belt causing her body to jerk forwards with a mix of the force behind the swing and her body trying to flee the pain.

His hand caressing her ass sent a shiver up her spine causing her body to visibly shake, Likely from disgust, but partially from the pain the touch had caused. She was given the option to receive a cream, that would help. Or she could suffer. She couldn't really see a positive for choosing to go without the cream however. and the only negatives for asking for the cream, was one, having to ask, and two his hands would be on her once more. She wanted to say no, to scream at him, to berate him. but the burning of the welts on her flesh forced her hand. She didn't have a choice in the matter. She laid silent for a few moments. Gathering the courage and swallowing her pride enough to ask for help.
"May I have the cream please?" her voice wavered as she spoke.

Karl had listened to her snuffling, her pleading as the girl openly sobbed and cried while he meted out his punishment to her but he was more than capable of ignoring such things. Strange, he hadn't actually known that before he had started but now, especially with the reaction of his arousal he was starting to realise something about himself. Firstly, he was less concerned about her comfort than he would have thought, he always considered himself a caring man, it's why he had rescued her from the fire he had started, he didn't actually want to harm her but now he was finding that he didn't mind at least hurting her. She would recover, and she had damn sure earned this one. He was also finding that beyond just being willing...he liked it. He was hard, a full nine inches straining against his pants as he had brought the belt down for those last five smacks as she jerked and sobbed. When he'd finished, his hand gently stroking the heated flesh, he'd wanted her. It would have been so easy too...she couldn't stop him, she was his, and what else was he going to do with her? It was only his pride and the stigma of rape that stopped him from unzipping himself and climbing onto the sofa behind her. When she answered him, it had taken a short while but she had asked for the cream and Karl had chuckled softly.

"So now you want to cooperate? Going to say please and everything, huh? Strange, wasn't long ago you seemed to think spitting at me was a better course of action." He'd seen her glance at his bulge before delivering the last few smacks too, but that had it's own freedom. He didn't need to be embarrassed about it like he might around anybody else, not when she was his captive! "Well lucky for you I'm not a monster. Wait right here." He walked away, leaving her to think about her actions before he came back with the cream, a balm which might sting a little on application but would help her heal. Sitting on the other end of the sofa, he reached over and gently lifted her pulling her towards him pretty easily considering her size, until she was over his lap. No doubt here she feel the effects of his arousal but he just laughed it off, chuckling softly. "Sorry about that...I did say you had a cute butt though, didn't I? Wouldn't want to do a guy a favour would you? You have pretty lips too..."

He was already unscrewing the cap from the bottle. "Didn't think so. Well, your loss, could have been fun." Looking down he could see the welts forming but she certainly did have one of the best asses he'd ever seen, it had looked even better before he'd started but it would heal. Squeezing a little of the cream out onto it he put the tube aside and gently but firmly started to rub it into her, ignoring any wincing or cries of pain she might give and enjoying himself more than he should, parting her cheeks to see her asshole...he'd never had anal sex, now there was a thought. Putting it aside he began to speak. "My name is Karl, I'm sure you had things on your mind so I won't take offence that you didn't ask." He wasn't getting any softer as he massaged the cream into her but he didn't care. "I really didn't want to have to kidnap you, you know. I know you don't understand...or care, but I'm not a monster, least I don't think I am. Does this feel any better yet?" He was feeling a little bad for how hard he'd gone, even worse for how much he had enjoyed it. "Just be a good girl, it will make this easier for both of us. You can sleep in my room with me tonight, even share the bed, but don't think for one second I'm going to free you for long, and if you have any requests, other than being let go of course...now would be the time to let me know."

She hated everything about this man. He was cocky, arrogant, rude, perverted. She wondered what had happened to him in his early life for him to end up like this. She almost felt pity for him, but that pity was smothered by the rage and hatred that stirred in her core. She let out a quiet groan as his hand caressed her welted flesh with his palm. She wanted to bathe, scrub every inch of her skin he had touched with bleach, hard enough to rub herself raw. She truly despised him. When he spoked she struggled not to roll her eyes. Instead she just looked down towards the ground. She had only asked because of the pain, Before she was basically calling his bluff. Truly doubting his ability to inflict harm upon her. The sting on her ass proved otherwise, When he finally stepped away she exhaled a sigh of relief. Whilst he was gone she used that time to try and pull at the tape securing her arms, When she couldn't reach it she tried to move both arms out to her sides attempting to rip the tape directly down the middle. Stopping only when she heard him returning, her attempts were pointless anyways. The tape didn't budge, she wished she had spent more time in the gym, then she would've been able to break it!

When he lifted her into his lap she couldn't contain her annoyance rolling her eyes "Please stop manhandling me." She knew in that moment he didn't have much of a choice as she wasn't able to move, but she still hated it. Hated not having her own free will, the ability to move around as she wanted. It wasn't long before she had realized what was poking against her. Gross, She wanted the ointment applied and then being allowed to move off of this man. What he said next took her by surprise. Did he Really just ask that? What a creep! Hypothetical or not she felt her skin crawl. If a man had said that to her in her normal day to day live she would've kicked them square in the groin or maced them. In her eyes, not only was it gross, but disrespectful as well. Her body tensed as the cool substance made contact with her welts. She inhaled sharply between her teeth, causing the air that was being sucked in to create a hissing sound. She clenched her jaw so tight she thought she would break her teeth. Her fists clenched in the binds knuckles turning as white as snow.

Then, her cheeks parted and her head shot up eyes wide
"HEY!! Don't do that! All you are supposed to be doing is applying ointment to the welts Not checking me out!" She had had enough of his perverted ways. "I didn't care to know your name. You didn't HAVE to kidnap me. I didn't get a good enough look at your face when you let your mask fall off. The window had distorted it slightly. You took me because you overreacted. But yes, that does feel better" She paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "Thank you.." He wanted to share the bed? Only in his wildest fucking dreams would she be okay with that. Whose to tell he wouldn't do something to her while she slept. No way. Requests? She had a few. "So, I can make requests? Fine. One. I want to sleep on the couch. Not with you. Two, I want my own room made up within the next week, You've got plenty of money you can afford to get a decent bed for me so I can at least have some privacy. Three. I want to be able to call my boss and tell them I quit, So I don't get fired and have that on my work history if I ever am let go, or you inevitably get caught. Four. You will not touch me unless given my permission. Five, I have free will within the home. Six, Whatever food I want, I get. Which means if I want Sushi you buy it for me. Seven, If i have other requests I can bring them up at any time. Do that. And I'll behave, and be respectful. If I'm stuck here I'd at least like to enjoy it. Oh! Also, I want some of my things from my house. I will give you my key if you don't trust me enough to go with you. You can tie me up to a wall or whatever, But I have personal items I can't leave behind...." The last request, for personal items was possibly her most important one. If he had said no, she would be crushed. The pure thought of him saying no made her heart sink. She had pictures of her family, some of whom had passed and she wanted them. If most of her requests were met she felt as though she would be able to be respectful with him. She didn't really have a say in the matter but the fact he at least offered to hear any requests made her feel a bit more at ease. Maybe he had a genuine reason for robbing a bank, Maybe he truly thought that she would be able to identify him from the window.

Maybe... just maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought... Who was she kidding, He had assaulted her, kidnapped her, and then violated her. He was terrible. No matter what. How could she even think that he wasn't terrible. She sighed before speaking once more.
"I'm sorry for being so rude earlier. Can you blame me though? You kidnapped me and ended my normal life. And Now, I'm stuck with some stranger. I have a right to be pissed, but I don't know your situation or why you did what you did. I can't say I wouldn't have kidnapped someone who saw my face if I committed a serious crime like you did. Can you put my skirt back down though please?"

Karl, for his part, didn't hate her in the slightest. Sure, Elora was a little annoying but the circumstances didn't exactly allow her personality to shine apart from the side that didn't realise she was in more danger than she'd thought she was, goading him and finding it painfully amusing. Emphasis on the painful part now, he was sure...but that was understandable. She'd responded to his punishment at least, though he hadn't been willing to stop right when she begged him to he had only carried on a little, a good incentive not to be like that with him again. As he'd dragged her onto his lap he'd rolled his eyes at her demand. "What do you expect me to do instead then? Just shut up and let me help, this will make it a lot less painful for you while you heal." He hadn't been terribly gentle with the cream either but he hadn't been overly rough to be fair, he just knew he needed to rub it in and a little pain now would save her a lot more later. Parting her cheeks though...she wasn't wrong, that had been completely unnecessary but it sure was fun and he had smirked as she turned and chastised him, a soft chuckle leaving him. "Oh relax, I've seen everything you have to offer already so there's no need to be coy. Would it make you feel any better if I told you that you have a cute ass? Really, you're lucky I'm only so bad, because I can't say I'm not tempted." Sighing softly, exaggerating the sound and trying to make it as wistful as he could he went back to what he was doing, carefully rubbing the ointment in. He knew she could feel how aroused he was but it was unlikely she'd thank him for not raping her, that would have been just a little on the silly side. "Don't care to know my name? Why is that, did you plan to call me Sir instead? How about Master? That has a nice ring to it you know..." The words were clearly meant to provoke her but he couldn't help it, he had a thing for the feisty ones and she was definitely in that category, plus she made it easy to tease her. It was just a part of his nature really; Karl didn't consider himself a bad man, a villain, but he didn't think he was a very good man either.

"Well what would you have done? I can't see through your fucking eyes, and even if you didn't see my face so clearly you saw enough. If it's a choice between this or going to prison, well...I choose this." The temptation to smack her ass again was there, not to punish her but for fun and to emphasise his statement but again he decided against it. As she thanked him he nodded gruffly. "You're welcome. I'm sorry I kidnapped you...I didn't feel I had a choice but I'm not a fool, I know that I traded my time in a prison for yours." He'd almost finished rubbing in the ointment now, he'd done more than enough for it to take effect but his hand was still resting on her rear, gently moving as though he had a little more to do as she began to speak to him again, taking his offer of a request far more seriously than he had. He'd figured she might ask for some food, something to drink, maybe even to stretch her limbs but this...this was a damn list and far more than he was willing to allow, she had to be mad to think he'd consider even half of these! As the list had continued he'd started to laugh, first it was just a low chuckle but with every addition he'd laughed a little louder, a happy grin on his lips...he honestly found it relieved some of the tension he'd been feeling and for that at least he was grateful. When she'd finished her list of demands, he let his head fall back against the sofa and decided to tackle them one by one.

"Firstly, no. I planned to make you sleep in the basement, but there's very little room there and it would be uncomfortable, so I chose my bed." He sighed softly. "You can have my bed, but I'm tying you down on it, very securely. I'll take the sofa since you clearly think I'm just going to molest you or something. I'll think about getting you a room, but the same rules, you won't have freedom. You have to be fucking insane if you think I can trust you, you're lucky I don't keep you in a cage beneath my bed." That was the first two taken care of at least, though he expected complaints and negotiation attempts. "Three can be arranged but remember that you don't know where you are, and I will hurt you if I think you're trying to signal for help at all. Four..." He was tempted to touch her just then to piss her off but making this at least possible to co-exist seemed more important. "No dice. I have to touch you to tie you up and I'm not going to be shy about where my hands go. How about I try not to take the piss with it? I'll even avoid putting anything inside you without permission, because I'm a very nice guy really." He grinned, laughing at his own joke. "Deal?"

She had more demands, but he took a break from answering them to grab his phone, taking a picture of her bright red ass. He didn't plan to keep it, but he thought he was being funny, he'd delete it when she asked, after making her beg a little. "For later. Five, you have to be out of your damn mind, there's no way. I do that and you're out the door the second I'm not looking. Six...I'll do my best." He shook his head, laughing softly at just how demanding she seemed to be. He didn't answer her last two requests, meeting them with silence as she carried on, surprising him by apologising and he found that he genuinely felt for her. Looking at what happened from her side he could see how bad it was, he wasn't an idiot and he sighed again, nodding regardless of whether she could see him and gingerly pulling her panties up, trying not to make it hurt any more than it already would. Flipping her skirt back down he managed to stand, lifting her with him and gently easing her down onto the sofa to sit with her back angled against the back cushion and a little towards the armrest so she would be facing him. "Wait here." A short walk to the kitchen and he found the first-aid kit he'd kept the ointment in and brought it back with him, taking out some wipes and sitting close to her as he started to wipe her face gently, trying to get rid of the mess her tears had made.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for being harsh with you...but I've not had a great time recently either. I did what I did, and no I don't feel I had much of a choice, not if I want to..."
He paused, then shook his head. "Doesn't matter. I'll try to make it comfortable for you, I said I'm not a monster and I really meant that, but this isn't an easy situation even for me. Probably a lot worse for you huh?" He brushed the hair out of her face with his fingers as he cleaned her up. "You can always make requests, I won't promise to always say yes but I'll let you make them, no matter what they are, with no fear...your last one though...that's dangerous. I drove to a town so far away for a reason, so I wouldn't be recognised or found easily, going back is..." He sighed softly. Nobody had seen him take her, nobody that recognised her hopefully. "Tell me the truth...was anybody that knows you in the bank? I'm not going for your things if I think it's dangerous, don't lie to me on this...and I'll get you whatever you need, pictures, possessions...pets too so long as they aren't a pain in the ass, but you have to try and behave yourself. Deal?"

She scoffed at his remarks. Master, or Sir? As if. "In your wildest dreams would I ever call you Master, or Sir, I'll call you Karl. Until you upset me again" When she rattled off her long list of demands she knew it was likely he wouldn't approve of all of them. But didn't see the harm in asking She couldn't get what she wanted without asking. He was... laughing? How fucking rude! She turned her head to glance at him her eyes narrowing "Don't laugh at me!" She rolled her eyes before silencing and listening to his response. The first arrangement she could deal with, though she had one request to add onto that. "Fine, that works for me, However I tell you how I want to be tied so that I can actually be comfortable while I sleep." She was allowed to call her boss, that was good. Truth be told she hated him. He was a creepy prick and quitting would be so nice. Now, she didn't have to worry about paying her bills or anything either so she had a chance to tell him to fuck off. Maybe there was a positive to this horrible situation she was forced into. She rolled her eyes at his response to the no touching rule Typical fucking man. How did he find that funny. It was disturbing, and earned a ping of disgust in her stomach. How horrible.

"No, If you don't give me free will I won't behave. That one is non negotiable. If I've quit my job the way I'm planning to. It would be dumb of me to try and escape, no job, no income, I'd be homeless within a month. I want to be able to do as I please, Inside the home. You allow me that I won't run." She had tried once more to reason with him. Truth be told there wasn't much she could really do if he said no. She had no way of getting home, even if she did run, she'd be caught before she had much of a chance to figure out where she was or which way to go. He'd do his best for food? That was do able. She sighed, Seemed like she was the one compromising on a lot of her requests Which irritated her beyond belief. The feeling of her panties sliding back up caused her to wince "Ahh, Fuck..." She groaned but felt some relief, it may have hurt but at least her rear wasn't in full display of this man anymore. She hated how easy it was for him to lift her. It just proved to her even more that if worst comes to worst she would not be able to fight him off. She felt weak and small in comparison which, ultimately she was.

She shifted as she was set down in an attempt to fold her knees under her to put less pressure on her rear, In doing so she had almost pushed herself over the edge of the couch. Luckily she was able to stabilize herself Though her heart was racing.
"Fucking Hell! You know! If my arms weren't tied like this I would've been able to catch myself a bit easier!" She was more lashing out cause of embarrassment though she was obviously frustrated When he started to wipe the tears from her face she had flinched at first, But eventually sat still looking up towards the ceiling to allow him to get closer to her eyes to wipe away the stains. She noticed him stop mid sentence which peaked her interest, though she wouldn't push for answers now. When he had asked if anyone had recognized her she felt her heart skip a beat, She had hope again, that she wouldn't lose all of her stuff. Her memories of her loved ones. Her eyes lit up and tears once more welled up threatening to fall She nodded quickly before speaking.

"No, no one I know was there! I go that day every two weeks to cash my check because No one I know goes at that time. I promise No one saw me. It would be safe to go back to my apartment. Please! I have photos.... of lost loved ones. Please. Plus some of my clothes would be nice. and my hygiene stuff! I don't have pets, I don't have time for them. I'll try very hard if you get everything on my list I promise!"

Karl had laughed at her retort, looking down at her rear again. "I don't think they're my wildest dreams...but I can't say it doesn't have a certain appeal to it..." He'd been tempted to touch her again but he'd let it go, letting her continue on with her list of demands. "Karl is fine, it is my name after all." When he'd started laughing and she had turned to face him, he'd been grinning, rolling his eyes at her. "What the hell do you expect? You have to know these requests of yours are a little bit much given the circumstances..." It was true, there were just things in there he simply couldn't do, but soon they had gotten to actually answering some of them and Karl...he was trying. He wanted to at least accommodate some of her outlandish requests even if it was just to buy him a little peace but more than that, he kind of felt sorry for her, he had upended her life. "Hmmm...I can do that, though I guess that means I don't get to tie you up naked with your ass in the air. Pity." He laughed softly, amusing himself. It wasn't like he was a complete pervert, but she was a very pretty girl and humour was one of his defence mechanisms when things seemed out of the ordinary, and this was anything but ordinary.

"I'll allow you to choose how you're tied, but it will be secure, if I think you're trying to pull anything then I will do it my way, and you will forfeit any other requests I might have agreed to."
The rest of her answers were met with silence as he thought about them, and it was only after he had 'righted' her on the sofa and cleaned up her face a little, pulling her panties up and sitting her down on her poor, abused rear that he decided to answer them. Climbing to his knees, moving closing to her he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, folded knife, using his thumb to deftly unfold the sharp, dangerous looking blade and lifting it so she could see it as he inched closer. "You will behave, and without being free in my home. I'm not saying you can't earn that freedom, but that comes from behaving yourself, and as I said before...if you don't, then you don't get your other request." He was close enough to her that he was towering over her on his knees now, grabbing her hair more gently this time and pulling her towards himself. "Hold still." His hand dipped behind her as he very carefully ran the blade up the length of the duct tape, cutting it away from her arms. Pushing her back down, he folded the blade back up. "Don't try anything stupid, cutie. It won't end well for you and you'll be giving up any freedoms you might possibly earn."

It was, perhaps, foolish of him, freeing her for the moment like this but it was a test in his eyes. If she could behave herself, not try to attack him or flee, then maybe he could try to give her some freedoms. Not a lot, but some would be okay. It wasn't like she was going anywhere anyway...the doors were locked, he had the only keys on him and the windows were thick, double-glazed. If she did try to break one she might manage with enough force and the right object to ram into it but he would be on her in a flash, the only risk was her attacking and managing to incapacitate him. "Stretch your arms, I know it must hurt." She'd started to talk again, trying to convince him that nobody had known she would be at the bank, that he would be safe going back for her things but it was still a huge risk to him, it was something he would have to consider and the sooner the better.

"Tell me about where you lived. Where it is, what kind of place it is, who else lives there. Don't leave a single detail out." He wasn't trying to give her false hope but he didn't want to deny her these things either, if anybody ever tried to take away the memories he had of his parents, the tangible things, photographs, mementos...he would be furious, heartbroken...and he couldn't bring himself to do that to her unless it really would cost him his freedom. He'd taken a huge risk robbing the bank, would likely need to take more...so what was one more smaller one? "I'm not making you a promise, I will have to think about it...you can't be dumb enough to not know how risky it would be for me to go to your place if anybody has realised you're missing...you have your phone with you, yes? Take it out...don't do anything fucking dumb...and hand it to me. Tell me how to unlock it." He held his hand out. "If you want things from me like freedom, prove I can trust you, little by little, that's how this works, or you go in the basement and the only freedom you get is whether you wait for me to take you to the bathroom or you piss all over yourself, am I clear?"

Elora huffed She knew some of her demands were unlikely, but still found it rude how he laughed at her. "Look Buster, I knew most wouldn't be approved but I figured I might as well get them all out on the table incase you felt like being nice. Surprisingly You have been." Her eyes narrowed once more at his remark. At least he was in a good enough mood to make sexual jokes. While she didn't appreciate them it was a good sign that if she behaved he wouldn't hurt her anymore. And through the jokes he had seemed rather sincere on not touching her inappropriately which was respectable. If anything it made her feel a bit safer with the man that abducted her. She nodded when he spoke next "Fine, I won't try anything when I'm telling you how to hold me hostage in your bed." While she meant that there was still part of her that wondered how easily she could escape if he hadn't tied her up tight enough. She mostly slept on her side so likely, she'd have him tie her up to one side, though she worried if she decided to toss and turn that she might not be able to. Maybe, If his bed had a way to tie her up in the very center with a fair amount of slack she could likely toss and turn as needed to get comfortable.

When the knife was presented her eyes went wide as she tried to scoot back further though was blocked by the edge of the couch. If she moved any further she would fall and be unable to stop herself.
"W-What are you doing?! I'm not trying anything I'm behaving please don't!" Her entire body tensed as he grabbed her hair pulling her to him. Her closed shut tightly and her hands balled into tight little fists expecting to be cut, She hadn't done anything to upset him had she? She was sort of mouthy, but she couldn't help that. She hadn't tried to attack him, or insulted him recently that is. Then as her mind was racing and her entire body had prepared for more pain, what came next was relief, the sound of the tape being cut, The pressure of her arms being released. Her eyes opened as she felt him move away. Moving her arms to rest in front of her she sighed happily She ran her hands up and down her arms before stretching them out in front of her then standing up. As she stood she spoke "Calm down, I'm just stretching, I will sit right back down when I'm done." Once standing on her own two feet again unbound she lifted her hands above her head pointing her fingers, She took this time to also stretch out her legs as she raised herself onto her tiptoes and tilted her head back. She moved so that her back was to him before she bent backwards until her head was just past her rear in a back bend, Two loud pops could be heard as well as a couple smaller cracks as she did so. "ooh ow." She groaned as she stood back upright. She sighed as she walked back to sit down on the couch once more placing her feet under her once more, Using the arm rest and the back of the couch to stabilize herself as she did so.

"My home? Um, Single family in a small, poor neighborhood. I inherited it from my grandparents when they passed last year. The neighbors are all pretty old and senile, except for one man my age three houses down to the right on the opposite side, But he's a prick. I live alone, so no one is inside the house, I'm the only one with a key. The backyard is fenced in the fence is about 5ft high. Back door is unlocked with the same key as the front door. No alarms, those are too expensive. I know it's risky, that's why You could just bring me. It would look less sketchy if I were to go home, and leave with a suitcase. If anyone stopped me I'd say I was going on a trip with my new boyfriend." She shuttered as she called the man her boyfriend even if it was a lie and likely something that would never have to be said it still disgusted her a bit. Her phone? Oh my god how dumb was she, She could've called for help inside the trunk. She nodded and reached into the front of her shirt by her breasts. Pulling out a rather old smart phone she sighed. She wasn't sure how it hadn't fallen out of her shirt, It hadn't been very secure She looked at it for a moment before turning the screen to him. So he could see how to unlock it. She slid the screen up with her finger to show the passcode screen. "My passcode Is 102046 It's my grandmothers birthday." The phone unlocked after she entered the numbers. Then a single text showed up from her boss, Out of instinct she turned the screen back to herself and clicked on the text. Her boss had texted her asking to come in today as someone had called out. She rolled her eyes Before handing it to him. "Sorry, My boss texted me. That's all. Here." Part of her wished someone had blown up her phone, Maybe there was news coverage of the bank and her 'friends' would've seen her being pressed to the glass by this man and texted her to see if she was okay. But... there wasn't not a single text. Did she really mean that little to them? Was it such a small event the footage from inside the bank wasn't aired? She could feel her heart sink. Once she handed the phone to him, She crossed her arms under her breasts and turned her head to face the wall glaring at it.

"Surprisingly huh?" Karl shook his head, not quite thrilled with how she had put it but it was something he would just have to deal with. He'd kidnapped her, he couldn't expect her to be reasonable about it, that was just insane. At his joke, she seemed to give him the stink eye again and he couldn't help himself, smirking and chuckling softly. "You don't like my jokes, do you?" He shook his head. "Defence mechanism, not trying to make you hate me, I'm good enough that you'll hate me with no effort at all." Her next comment really didn't make it easy for him not to make jokes though; it was just how his personality was, he liked teasing, making those kinds of jokes, he did it often with his female friends, he liked to flirt and even while he realised it was massively inappropriate in this situation it wasn't enough to deter him. He'd keep his hands to himself, but he was trying to keep himself at ease too. "Well you can try a few things...maybe wiggle a little, give me a good view, right?" He mentally swore at himself for giving in to his urges and making the rather bad joke, especially after he had just apologised. Pulling out his knife he'd ignored the way she had panicked, let her feel it for just a moment since he kind of thought it was cute, the way she panicked...before he had freed her. Yeah...Karl was a bit of an asshole sometimes, he had a good heart, he didn't really want to hurt the girl but he liked scaring her and in the end he felt it would help keep her in check.

As she rose from the sofa he was ready to leap to his feet and grab her, more than capable of overpowering her if she tried anything, in fact he'd been getting up when she had told him to calm down and he'd nodded, sitting back and watching as she stretched. "Flexible, aren't you? You absolutely sure you don't want me joining you in the bed? Be fun to see which ways I can make you bend..." Waiting for her to snap at him he'd simply enjoyed the view as she bent over, his eyes gravitating back towards her rear. Didn't matter to him that he'd already seen it bare, he could see it a thousand times and not get bored, it was just his thing. Karl was an ass man. As she gingerly lowered herself back onto the sofa he relaxed a little; it did seem like she wasn't going to do anything dumb, for now, so no reason to stay so tense. Listening to her describe her place he nodded along silently, trying to picture it. It sounded like there were very few people to get in his way and the back door sounded like a very viable option to hide from the neighbours though of course the presence of older neighbours did pose a problem. Older people tended to often be nosier, it was just an observation he'd come to by knowing several, his own grandparents had often commented on what others were doing out in the streets, peeked through the curtains at them.

"You have to be kidding me. Listen Elora...you're cute, I get it, doesn't mean I'm going to make the mistake of thinking you're harmless. If I take you with me can you honestly say you're not going to try and run, or call for help?" He smirked at her. "As much fun as it would be to fool your neighbours into thinking I'm your new boyfriend...there is just as much chance of you doing something stupid, though..." He let the thought trail off as he took her phone from her, he started to scroll through it, checking her recent messages to see if there was anything that interested him or could lead to trouble. "Don't worry about it, you can call him and tell him to shove his job up his ass soon. Might wanna phrase it a little better though if you want recommendations in the future." He'd said it before thinking about it but saying those words, in the future, said pretty much everything he thought. He didn't plan on holding her forever, at least he hoped he wouldn't have to and he didn't plan on killing her. The girl could have a future, he'd already decided he liked her...she was feisty, maybe a little dumb if she thought antagonising her kidnapper had been a good idea but he put that down to a stressful situation rather than actual intelligence.

"I can't find your home videos. Pity, even I have at least one dick pic on my phone, are you a prude?"
He grinned, deliberately provoking her was turning into a fun little hobby. "Doesn't seem like anybody has noticed you're gone. Hmm..." It was getting late outside, already starting to turn a little dark, and he tossed the phone back to her. "Looks fine...call your boss. Quit your job and that's one of your requests taken care of...and if you want us to go and get your stuff you need to do something else for me." He grinned wickedly...it didn't matter what she did, he'd already decided he would do just that, he wouldn't let her live without her mementos if they meant so much to her but she didn't have to know that. "Beg. You can do it, I'd throw in a Sir or two as well if I were you...and remember I could easily ask for, or just take, far more than this. Maybe you can even convince me to take you with me...though if I did, I would have my gun. One word out of place and it's not just you in danger, it's your neighbours too."

"Well, Yeah, kidnappers aren't normally very nice. So it's surprising that you are" She listened to him speak, explaining how his jokes were a defense mechanism, it made sense. DIdn't mean it was okay. She shook her head as he made another joke, however didn't comment on it nor give him a dirty look. She was grateful to be out of the binds, If only she had enough courage to run. When she stood up to stretch she snickered shaking her head when he jumped up. She knew he would think she would try something. It was her turn to make him scared. Even if just a little bit. "Trust me hunny, If I was going to run, I would've decked you first to give myself some advantage, I know I can't overpower nor outrun you." She finished her stretching and Sat back down before commenting on his remark about her flexibility "Ten years of Gymnastics, top of my class. You wish I would let you join me. Unfortunately, that's never going to happen." While he was definitely good looking, She couldn't picture herself ever sharing the same bed as him, maybe if the way they met was different.

She listened as he talked about her going with him. Laughing as she shook her head and tilted it back.
"Oh, I never said I was harmless.. Karl, There are so many ways I could fuck you over by you taking me. The question is you must like the adrenaline rush, Robbing a bank then kidnapping someone. Aren't you up for a bit more excitement?" She teased him. The future? She had a chance of getting out of here? "Wait, wait wait, Say that again? The future? You'll let me go if I behave? I find that hard to believe." She waited patiently as he scrolled through her phone as far as she knew she didn't really have anything to Hide, anything important she kept on her laptop Incase her phone was stolen or lost. "Oh, I have plenty, though you won't find them on there. They are on my laptop, back at my house. Sorry buster." She smirked, hoping she had, if nothing else, at least given him another reason to go back to her house. She caught the phone and dialed her bosses number. Waiting for him to answer she held the phone to her ear sighing overdramatically. When her boss answered she spoke. "Hey, No I can't come in tomorrow. I'm busy....... No.... Sorry dude... I won the lottery.. Yeah ten million.... So, that being said. Kindly go fucking jump off a bridge. You treat your employees like shit and your business will crash and burn without me there.... Get bent Rich." With that she hung the phone up and deleted his number Handing her phone back to the man.

"If I am released and have a chance for the future, I don't want his fucking recommendations. He's a piece of shit." She shrugged resting her head on her hand. Wait, US? he said us right? She heard that right? She had a chance to go back to her home one last time and get her things? She sighed, She had to beg for it though. She figured if she had to beg she'd do it right, perhaps even be over dramatic just to make him happy. Give her a better chance of being able to go home She stood up once more, pulling the shoulders of her shirt down as well as the front half to expose a bit more cleavage, Then she moved to stand in front of him, dropping to her knees she spread her legs slightly and hiked up her skirt, her panties just barely visible. She figured he had already seen her ass, might as well tease him a bit, after all he did say he wouldn't touch her inappropriately without her permission. He deserved a little bit of torture. She leaned forward slightly arching her back her chest jutting out a bit further. Her hands rested infront of her on the ground as she looked up to him with big doe like eyes. "Sir, Will you pretty pretty pretty please, let me come with you back to my place to get my things. I promise I won't be a bad girl. I'll be masters good little girl." She bit her lower lip before moving to place her hands on his thighs. She couldn't win a fight with him. Nor could she escape, so if she was being tortured by being held here, She could use her body to torment him as well.

"Kidnappers...ouch. Can't say I started my day expecting to hear that one." He looked a little bit annoyed at the assessment, though in all honesty he couldn't exactly argue with it. "Fair though, guess that's what I am now." Watching her get up to stretch he'd been on his guard, laughing as she commented on his reaction, and his joke. "Careful now...you are my prisoner after all. Shouldn't tempt a man like that...lucky for you I'm a gentleman." He'd grinned playfully as he'd said it, knowing he probably wasn't going to actually force her, but it was definitely fun to think about. Soon it was her laughing, and he'd raised an eyebrow but let her say her peace, actually finding himself joining her in laughter. It turned out that when she wasn't bound she could actually be pretty funny, and Karl was quickly warming up to the girl. Circumstances being what they were he knew he didn't really have a shot but she would have been just his type if they'd met elsewhere.

"A little excitement? Elora...are you trying to bait me into taking you with me? I didn't rob the bank for adrenaline you know, I needed the money because..."
He trailed off. He didn't have to explain it to her, he didn't need her understanding, he didn't want validation for his actions, and the reason was personal enough that telling a stranger wasn't in his plans. "I see that you want to go, but that just makes me think you're planning something even after I warned you...ain't going to be that easy to convince me, sweetheart." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yes, dummy, of course I'll let you go, eventually. I just need to figure out a way to make sure you shut the fuck up about this but I didn't want to kidnap you...and I don't plan to keep you here forever." He smirked at her. "For one thing, getting laid would be a nightmare, and you don't seem like you'd want to oblige." Again the tables turned as she seemed to be the one smirking, telling him her photos where on her laptop. "Hmm, I'll have to remember to grab that then...if I go back for your things. Be careful though...teasing me like this, are you absolutely sure I'm not going to tear your clothes off right now? I'm already going to prison for kidnapping if they find you..." He sat back while she called her boss, his eyes on her, ready to snatch the phone out of her hands if she said anything stupid, though she didn't even take his advice and he found he had to hold back a laugh as she snapped at her boss. Fiery...it didn't make him want her any less, that was for sure.

He took her phone back from her, still with an amused look on his face. "Well if you do need a recommendation I'll give you one. Might not be the same but I'll talk you up, just watching that was worth it." He smirked playfully. "You know I kind of like you, you seem fun." It didn't take long for her to sigh at him as he told her to beg for it though, and he watched her hawkishly as she climbed up from the sofa again. An amused smirk was back on his face as she seemed to do everything she could to look as sexy as possible and even got to her knees in front of him and he leaned forwards in his seat to get a better look at her. "My my, is this how you beg? I should have asked sooner..." Her words didn't make it any easier, he could feel himself becoming aroused...he liked this, liked how she seemed so defferrent...it wasn't like he was one of those misogynistic assholes but there was something about a submissive woman that his all his weak points.

"Fine...but there will be reciprocation you little tease."
A soft growl left him as he reached for her and helped her up to her feet, pulling her onto the sofa without really letting her fight back, not that he thought she would. He had her down on her back, laying on the sofa as he forced himself between her thighs. He was careful where he put his hands...he grabbed her wrists, he was more gentle than the actions would seem, he even tried to make sure her rear didn't make much contact with the sofa as he leaned over her and pinned her wrists above her head. from this position he was almost pressed against her and she might be able to feel his arousal, the size of it, the clear need in him as he looked her in the eyes from above. "Rule one. I'm in charge...you'll behave yourself, no shouting for help, no going for weapons. I'll have my gun, and I will use it if it's my freedom or somebody else's life. Rule two...you don't forget that I don't have to do this, I don't want you being a bitch about it when this is a huge risk I don't have to take. Rule three...I'm sleeping in my bed. Don't worry, I'm not going to touch you unless you ask me to, not like that, but I really don't fancy the sofa and if you're fine teasing me then you'll be fine in the same bed. Agree, or don't, but those are the terms." He released her wrists, raising to his knees, still between her thighs as he grinned down at her. "And I liked being called Sir...just make sure you stick to your work sweetheart. Be my good girl, not a bad girl."

She scoffed when he called himself a gentleman but didn't comment any further than that. When he trailed off again it peaked her curiosity. She tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow at him curiously. That was twice now, he mentioned needing the money but refused to tell her why. She nodded as he said he'd let her go. "Could've just chloroformed me and dumped me somewhere, Surely someone would've found a passed out girl on the side of the road and taken me home. Doesn't chloroform like have an impact on your memory too? I dunno." She shrugged. She didn't really know if that's what it did. It also probably wasn't the best idea either. considering she likely would've struggled and then someone would've heard, plus it would've taken too long. She laughed rather loud when he mentioned getting laid. She could just picture him trying to bring a girl home, and Elora, being who she is. Would've been extra dramatic in the way she told the girl she was kidnapped. Likely would've put ketchup or some shit over her to make it seem like she was bleeding, Been screaming and crying Begging for help. Though, that would likely end in disaster she wouldn't have cared. "Sorry sorry. I'm just picturing my dumb ass doing something stupid, Like spraying ketchup over myself and being loud as hell in the room crying for help just to scare her. Though, I'd tell her in the end I'm just a roommate. So you don't kill her." She shook her head covering her face.

"I'm trying to trust that you will be honest. You want me to trust you don't you? I don't think you will do anything to me. If you do, just know when I get my revenge, It will be sweet. Though rather painful for you" She smirked. She had seen so many things on TV she reckoned she could inflict harm pretty easily if she needed to. When she tossed her phone back to the man she shrugged. "He's a piece of shit. But thank you for your offer. I may need it" She shook her head.Truth was he was one of the worst people, no THE worst person she knew. He was perverted, condescending, Misogynistic Just an overall prick. Verbally abused all of the girls that worked at the diner. Physically abusive to some of the males. Just all around a bad guy She was pretty happy that she was able to quit how she did. She had wanted to tell him off for years Just never had the chance.

Her begging seemed almost natural, as though she had done this before. Though realistically, she never had. She just had a great imagination. Which worked to her advantage. She was able to frustrate him quite efficiently. That much was clear when he had growled. When he helped her up and moved her to the couch she kept silent. Her eyes watching him curiously. She knew, that no matter what his body wanted She was safe. He was trusting her not to do something stupid when they went to get her things, therefore she had to trust him. She couldn't deny him lifting her and pinning her made her heart race and her body felt like it was on fire. THough she had to resist her own urges. Perhaps she had a thing for danger. Either way. Whether she wanted to sleep with him or not, she at least had to hold off on her urges. Make the most out of him agreeing not to touch her. Torment him as much as humanly possible. Sure she was submissive, but she was also a major tease. Just because she was held against her will didn't mean that went away. She couldn't help herself.

As he rattled off his rules she sighed arching her back slightly and wrapping her legs firmly around his waist. She could feel his size under her, and truthfully it turned her on. If only the situation was different, she would be jumping his bones by now.
"Fine fine fine, I agree with all of your rules Karl." She was secretly happy he had included he'd be sleeping in the same bed, She always had a hard time sleeping alone in a new place. It always felt eerie. She also figured she could tease him more while in bed. She kept her wrists above her head even after he released her wrists. "Oh, I'm not going to call you Sir anymore, it was just for the begging you requested." She unwrapped her legs from the mans waist and pulled them to her chest, giving him a rather decent view of her panties, Before she rolled off the couch and stood up laughing. "So, when are we going and Can we get food on the way? I'm starving. Since you ate that sandwich infront of me and didn't even offer me anything!" Truthfully, she wouldn't have taken the sandwich even if he had offered back then. However, now her stomach was angry and very hungry. She moved to sit back down on the couch once more on the opposite side.

Of course she'd scoffed at his comment but it didn't bother him much. What defined a gentleman, in his eyes, was a little different, and maybe he really wasn't one, but what did it matter? He'd laughed loudly after that, a look of incredulity on his face. "And how the fuck do you think I would know what chloroform does? I'm not a professional kidnapper, I don't go around drugging girls and leaving them in the streets or dragging them back to my damn sex dungeon." He'd smirked, shaking his head at her, clearly having fun with the idea. "Fucking hell...and what makes you think somebody good would find you? You're just as likely to end up cuffed to a radiator with a big dick up your ass than you are to find the sweet old man that doesn't want to see what's beneath that pretty little skirt of yours." For emphasis he'd looked towards the radiator and grinned. "Now there is an idea. Maybe later." Her laughter had surprised him, but it also felt kind of nice...yeah, she was here against her will but at least she had found something to laugh at, and he raised an eyebrow listening to her explanation. "Suuure, sure you would. Do you think I'm stupid? You'd tell her in secret the second you got the chance, besides she'd wonder why you were chained up and naked in the first place so it's hardly a viable option, now is it?" Her talk of revenge made him laugh, "Painful huh? Better get all I can out of you then before that happens. You're welcome, by the way. Anything for a friend!"

He knew they weren't friends, but as far as he was concerned, they definitely could be. The more they spoke the more he found he actually liked her, and when she had decided to tease him and been guided up onto the sofa...when he'd found himself between her thighs looking down at her while pinning her wrists...she hadn't struggled. On the contrary, she seemed to give in to it, wrapping her legs around his waist and she'd easily pulled a soft groan from him as she'd pressed against his hardening length. There was lust in Karl's eyes now along with his cocky smirk. He wanted her...it was hard to deny such a simple truth, but more than that...he wanted her to want him too. The way she was acting now, the way she arched her back...that didn't seem so far outside the realms of possibility as she agreed to his rules. "Well aren't you suddenly very cooperative. What changed, realised you want a piece of this, did you?" He playfully thrust himself against her before he released her, his eyes locked on hers. "Too bad, you'll have to earn it." He chuckled again; there was no way she didn't know he would fuck her in a heartbeat, though she probably didn't know just how much his 'type' she really was, probably just thinking he was easy because he was a man. As she'd gotten up off the sofa, his eyes still on her as he rose himself, he'd snorted and shook his head as he'd picked up the belt he'd used to spank her, threading it through the loops in his jeans. "Now. It will be almost midnight by the time we get back to town, nice and quiet." Leading her to his car, he'd made sure he still had his revolver in it's holster as he'd pulled his long coat on.

"Get in. You know, I didn't offer you some of the sandwich because you refused to drink for me...maybe you should earn the food too, hmm?" Starting up the car he'd waited for her to get into the front seat this time. "Lucky I'm not making you ride the same way you got here, in the trunk. Anyway..." Reaching for the garage door opener he clicked it, and as the door rose, in a moment of forethought he grabbed the bag of money from the back seat and threw it out into the garage. Backing out, he closed the door and started the long journey to her town. "If you want food, repeat after me. 'Please Sir, I know you're a caring and companionate character, could I convince you to consider procuring me some scrumptious food?" He was smirking as he said it, eyes flicking towards her. "Be sure to say it exactly like that, or no food for you!" There were several drive-throughs along the way, so there would be plenty of opportunity for her to follow his command. "Which would you prefer anyway? Captain Crispy's Cabin of Crunchy Chicken or Casa de Carlos' succulent cheesecake cafe? Both are open I think, remember to speak clearly now!"

She laughed shrugging her shoulders "I don't know. You fucking kidnapped me. Figured you would've at least done research on other methods but I guess not!" She shook her head rolling her eyes. This guy definitely was not prepared. Was it his first time ever robbing a bank? She raised her eyebrows nodding "You Sir, are very right. I didn't even think about that, creepy men would likely kidnap me. I do have a cute outfit on." She looked down at her skirt. She wondered if she had worn something different if she would've still been taken? Probably, She was a victim of opportunity Being so close to the entrance of the bank, he likely just grabbed the closest person. Probably happy it was some pretty girl vs and elderly lady or a weird man. She was lost in her thoughts once more. What if she had been a serial killer and he kidnapped her? What would he have done then? Or a cannibal. Or really any kind of criminal. He would've been fucked, He was clearly not prepared for any of this.When he made the joke about the radiator she glanced over to it before turning back to him. "You are lucky I don't fucking slap you." Her words were harsh but her voice had a joking tone to it to let him know she wasn't serious.

"Yeah, Yeah you aren't wrong about that I likely would." A friend? Is that what he thought this was? Was he fucked in the head? She may be joking with him but she didn't consider him a friend. Part of her wanted to cut back on the banter, feeling like that was feeding into his feelings. Though another part of her knew she couldn't she felt more at ease with the banter. It helped her remain calm in stressful situations. She groaned at his thrust before shaking her head. "No, I do not want a piece of." She paused gesturing her right hand at his general area "This...." She laughed softly. When he had said 'Now' She smiled and jumped onto him Hugging him. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" She was happy that she got to go home. Even if just for a few minutes. She could say goodbye to her home, and everything she owned except for what she could grab. She followed the man out to the car hopping inside. She put her seatbelt on and then shut the door.

"I refused the drink because I didn't want you to think what you did was okay, but it seems you know what you did was fucked up." She frowned before kicking off her shoes and placing her feet on the dash, her knees brought up to her chest. She then leaned forward to turn the heat on low. "I'm A bit chilly, Don't need my nipples poking through my shirt." She teased the man. She then turned to look out the window. He wasn't very bright. She may not try anything now however, being allowed to see everything that was happening. Every direction. She would be able to easily get out of the house and find help if she ever had the chance to escape. "Hey, that's not fair. One of my requests was you got me food whenever I asked. I shouldn't have to beg! That wasn't our deal. You agreed to my request Karl..." She pouted looking over at him. "Don't make me beg. I'm starving. I'm wasting away to nothing!" She lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach before poking it gently to emphasize her words. "Chicken! I want chicken please!" Chicken sounded amazing. She could already feel her stomach churning begging for food.

"But...I didn't mean to kidnap you. Maybe that would make a lick of fucking sense if I'd intended it, but I just wanted to rob the damn bank." He was still grinning, shaking his head at her in disbelief. "I have an idea, next time you're taken hostage during a bank robbery, close your eyes and try not to look at the robber's face. Turns out we don't like being identified!" Laughing at her some more, he'd had to agree. "It is very cute...at least I picked the right hostage. I mean...sorry that you got caught up in this but thank fuck it was you standing by that door." He stopped himself before he went any further, he didn't want to admit that he liked her, that she was actually quite fun to be around. The way she didn't seem scared to insult him was even endearing, so long as she didn't go too far with it, do something stupid like spit water all over his face. She was even laughing as he made a joke about tying her to the radiator, a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh yeah? Slap me, and I'm gonna spank you again. I'll enjoy it, too." He'd been smiling as he said it, almost wanting her to just do it, though he probably wouldn't have spanked her anymore, not before she healed up a little. Thankfully she was in what appeared to be good spirits despite the situation, and didn't tempt him. "Yeah, no shit you really would. I'm not as dumb as you think you know, so how about you don't treat me like I am? I know what I'm doing is risky, I should just do what I threatened and chain you up in my basement but lucky for you I don't like the thought of you suffering more than you have to. Least, not for no reason."

Her excitement for the journey, that was kind of infectious and he'd been in a particularly good mood as they drove. It took around half an hour to get to the first small town on the way and he glanced over at his passenger/hostage as she put her feet up on the dashboard. "Just keep your fucking seatbelt on. While it would solve all my problems if I rammed my car into a wall and you went flying through the windshield it would be a waste of a cute ass for sure." That was about as close as he was going to get to telling her he didn't want her getting hurt, just a small show of concern as he drove past the first drive through. "Are you sure teasing me is wise? Eventually I'm going to tear your fucking clothes off and..." he growled, stopping himself short of finishing the sentence. "Hmm, that was one of your requests, wasn't it?" She'd made her choice, but she hadn't done as he said, which left him in a bit of a dilemma but it was thankfully an easy one to solve. Besides, she looked cute when she pouted. Grinning, with both hands still on the steering wheel he drove towards the nearest chicken place.

"Say the words."
Why did he enjoy this so much? Sure, he'd tied a girl up in bed once and it had been kind of fun...but the feelings he was having now were different. He wanted complete control, he wanted her to obey him, to do exactly as he said and it had nothing to do with his own freedom being at risk, it was just a powerplay. Something about this girl brought out the Dominant side of him, the one that wanted to clip a collar and a fucking leash around her throat and drag her to his bed once they got back home. Maybe it was seeing her bound by the tape earlier, or maybe it had been ignited by spanking that cute little ass. He started to slow down once the drive-through came into view. "Nope. You heard me Elora. When I agreed I'd say I'd do my best, this is my best. You beg, you get the food. Go on...like a good little puppy." He smirked at her, knowing she probably wouldn't want to but also refusing to get her the food she wanted until she did, making another small growl when he saw her yet again try to tease him. He respected it...she was using her body as a weapon to try and move him, but it wasn't going to be quite that easy. "Remember rule one, I'm in charge. You agreed to this and I let you come with me...going back on it already?"

"Well let's hope there isn't a next time. I don't really want to be kidnapped again, but I'll keep that in mind." She cocked one of her brows curiously at the man "Oh? What, You didn't want some creepy old man as your hostage? I'm sure that could've been fun" Hearing his threat she scoffed. She didn't doubt he would spank her again if she had slapped him. Personally, she didn't want to risk it. Her rear was still rather sore, and any more punishment to it would surely make it unbearable to even sit properly.

When they got in the car her excitement was obvious. She was happy not only to get some fresh air but also to get back to her home town, and if she paid enough attention she could likely figure out what town they were in and how to get help. She turned to face him for just a moment at the mention of her seatbelt. To which she responded by pulling the shoulder strap forward as a way to say "I know" before letting it snap back onto her chest. "Well, I think you would have a more serious issue at hand if we crashed. If I got seriously hurt, you wouldn't only get charged with robbing a bank and kidnapping, you'd also have attempted murder or something similar on your record if I survived. So, if we do crash, make sure I at least die so I can't rat you out to the 50, Don't crash though, I'm much to young to die/" She then listened to him speak regarding her teasing to which she laughed. "Too bad you won't ever get a piece of this. Sorry bud, Maybe under different circumstances."

He still wanted her to beg? Despite this being one of her requests? In order for her to eat she had to do as he said. She had started to get a bit annoyed and decided to turn her head out the window for a few minutes sitting there silently, Her brows furrowed from frustration, her jaw clenched. It was hard to be nice and do as he asked just to get something so small in return. She had been behaving and now, She had to do more, while in her eyes. He was doing barely anything. She was going to go without getting the food she wanted until she felt her stomach cramp and growl for food. She groaned overdramatically before turning to face him once more.

"I've been behaving, but whatever. I'll beg but I get to choose whatever I want." She paused and rolled her eyes before speaking again. "Please Sir, I know you're a caring and compassionate character, could I convince you to consider procuring me some scrumptious food" She had a bit of an attitude though how could she not? SHe felt as though He was going back on his deal. Which infuriated her. She tried to stay as level headed as possible but the anger was evident in her voice. However, she said exactly as he had asked and then turned to face the window again, She turned off the heat and rolled down the window to have the fresh air blowing across her face and through her hair. Truth be told, she wasn't completely upset with him. Everything was starting to set in, And instead of bawling infront of him, she would just get angry, in an attempt to hide her true feelings. She wanted to cry, she wanted her mother. She wanted her teddy bear she had since she was a child still tucked away safely on her bed. She wanted ice cream and a nice hot bath in her own shower. She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to be with this man, or forced to do whatever he asked.

"Do you still have my phone? If not can I borrow yours? I'm not going to do anything I just want to make notes of everything I'd like to grab so I don't forget anything please?" Her voice waivered and her eyes were glossy. She didn't make eye contact and instead kept her face towards the window.

"Hmm, let me think, creepy old man or bendy young woman with a very smackable ass. Which would you prefer to kidnap?" Laughing, he grinned at her, mostly keeping his eyes on the road but glancing every now and then. It seemed quite insane to him that he was doing this. The risk he was taking just so she didn't have to lose the mementos of her life, he wondered if she had even considered that. He knew she likely hadn't, what he was doing wouldn't seem as risky to her even though just a few moments thinking about it put it into sharp focus. All she had to do was say the wrong thing, alert the wrong person and his life would start to unravel. He frowned a little; wasn't he doing that to her? Unravelling her life? It did seem that way, so maybe fair was fair but he didn't have to like it. At least she seemed to cheer up a little once he had taken her to his car.

Driving though, she seemed to enjoy being snippy with him, even his concern for safety didn't help much and he rolled his eyes at her demonstration that she already had the seatbelt on. "Does anybody know you've been kidnapped? Don't think so, so if we crashed and you died, might solve all my problems. I was just giving a friend a lift home." He grinned, looking over at her. "The colour of your ass would go a way to explaining any marks from the duct tape too. You're a pretty girl, I'm a handsome guy...sometimes you just need a good spanking is all." He turned back to the road. "Are you that sure? Come on, you know you want me, just be honest with yourself sweetheart, you'd love to take a ride, you're just pissed at me for kidnapping you." Now he was doing all the talking, and definitely enjoying himself. "I get it, it sucks, but let's face it...I could have been much worse. I could take it..."

When it came to begging for her food, she really didn't seem to want to, but that was fine, he didn't have to buy her anything. She seemed to think that just because he said he'd try to get her what she wanted that he was obligated but Karl saw it a little differently; sure, he'd made that promise but it was risky, pulling into a drive-through with an unbound, ungagged kidnap victim? What if she screamed for help? Sure, he'd likely get away for now, he'd probably kill her...maybe just ditch her somewhere, but the damage would be done. He was trusting her, so he wanted to make her pay for the position he was in. He laughed as she said the words and nodded, not taking his eyes off the road as he turned towards the nearest chicken place.

"See, was that so hard? Continue to behave now, sweetheart, and you can have what you want. I'm warning you though." He looked to her, fishing her phone out of his pocket. "This is a game of trust. If you want to be treated well, don't break it. You don't trust me yet...I don't trust you either and now it's both our lives at stake. I'm not risking my own wellbeing for nothing I hope...this is so you don't have to let everything go." He threw her the phone and pulled into the drive-through, her side closest to the speaker. This was the risky part, and as he pulled up to it he wanted to see how she would react. Would she give him up? Would she just order her food? If she behaved, she'd at least have whatever she wanted from here and they would be on their way to her place. "Get me a few pieces of chicken too, and an orange juice, then order anything you like."

Back
Top Bottom