Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison Life ((IndulgeMe x Daleen))

Leave it up to Bonnie to combine two wishes. To those good for her, Bonnie made anything possible. Even inside a prison. Mel's request wasn't a hard one, getting creative and fingerfucking her was easy.

"Well...there's two holes to use down there. Why don't you work the dildo into one...I'll fingerfuck the other." Bonnie said smiling down to Mel. "Would that make you squirt nice and hard for me?"

Melly looked up at the woman, before smiling wide and nodding her head. "Mmmmm, yes Mistress" Melly offered, before looking down and aligning the toy, still slick with her saliva before lining it up with her backside. Once she felt it pressed and ready, she looked at Bonnie, knowing far better then to start without permission while she spread her legs, baring herself to Bonnie, and the whole world but that didn't really matter to Melly, she'd gotten over any shyness and shame she might have had a very long time ago. "I'm ready for you Mistress" she said, trembling with excitement as her eyes twinkled with her delighted excitement.

The free attitude and careless look that Melly had all over was something Bonnie was jealous off. A once untroubled girl...she couldn't nor wouldn't allow herself to ever be in such a vulnurable position.

Were it any other girl than Melly, Bonnie would have her fun as the highest priority. But Melly...sometimes she just deserved a reward.

Smiling up at the redhead, Bonnie moved both her middle and index finger down towards her already excited pussy.

"Lets do it in tandem, I'm sure I can feel it through your thin tight folds." Bonnie said as she slowly pushed two fingers all the way into Melly, simultaniously helping her slide down on the toy. "You're such a natural aren't you." Bonnie joked and softly scratched the insides, hitting the g-spot with her long sharp nails.

"Now, start bouncing...or I'm only going to tease you Mel..."

Melly shivered in anticipation while looking up at Bonnie, grinning up at her. "Ready when you are Mistress...." she said with a teasing smirk, before gulping, her eyes opening wide with eagerness as she adjusted a bit while she watched the hand moving down. Cooing at the woman's thoughts, Melly quickly nodded her head before gasping as the fingers suddenly plunged inside of her, shoving the air out of her lungs as she was pushed down onto the toy, moaning with her eyes fluttering as she worked down, basking in the slight double penetration and it's pleasured pain. The toy stretched her open while the woman's nails began scraping against her insides, sending goosebumps down her arms.

Shivering, she took a moment to adjust herself, before grinning up at the woman once more. "Mmmm.....yes Mistress" she said softly, her voice all but purring as she adjusted her feet into a better position before she used her surprisingly muscled legs to push herself up only to drop herself back down. She wasted no time on warming up, ready to go at a moment's notice for Bonnie, she began hopping on the toy, her breasts bouncing with her eager motions while she felt herself tearing but that wasn't really anything new for her.

Back
Top Bottom