Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison Life ((IndulgeMe x Daleen))

Daleen

Star
Melly was lounging comfortably at her Mistresses feet, her head resting on the woman's thigh as the woman continued sucking absolute ass at a game of spades the girls had started. She was more then to stay out of it as she figured she would be involved eventually anyways, likely as something to bet since her mistress was normally fairly terrible at spades and Melly wound up working off the debt with one of the other girls, not that she minded to be honest. She was always happy to please her Mistress in whatever way she could, and there was usually some kind of reward when she got back to the woman's side. Plus she got to play with others which was always a fun experience. She knew her Mistress wasn't concerned about Melly leaving her, the red head was head over heels for her Mistress, the woman who had brought order and reason back into her chaotic life. Melly worshipped the ground the woman walked on, and everyone knew it. In fact, when Melly had been up for parole, she'd jumped and beaten a girl, both in order to stay here with her Mistress, as well as help take out some competition. Melly looked out over the lounge hall where most of General Population was hanging out, some playing games, others reading books, and the rest just hanging out with each other. Today was a good day, and it was only getting better as Melly saw two sheriff's suddenly walking in, ordering the women back and away from the entrance. That only meant one thing, fresh meat. Melly grinned, and gently bit her Mistress' leg, before jerking her head to the commotion. Once she was certain the woman saw it, Melly stood, brushing herself off. First impressions were important after all, and she wanted to look her best. She reached up, brushing her long red hair out of her face, her bright red and inhuman eyes locking on the entrance, waiting for their new recruit. Soon enough she saw the girl, clearly a first timer.

Melly was comfortable in her skippies, having rolled the hem of her shirt up and inside of her shirt, leaving her taut stomach exposed while exposing a fair bit of cleavage. Fixing that with a pair of orange pants that hung loose on her form, tilting to one side showing her lack of panties as the flesh of her hip on her left side was clearly visible, the pants barely clinging on, yet she stood with confidence, unconcerned about the risk. "What do you think Mistress?" Melly asked with a playful grin creeping onto her face, though it quickly disappeared as right behind the blonde girl came another woman, one that made Melly nervous. The warden. Melly glared at the woman who began walking up the stairs with a guard on each side, the new prisoner left surrounded with Sheriff's at the entrance, looking ready to cry. The warden moved over to the cell, staring down Melly who quickly caved and moved back over to hide against her Mistress' side. "You three, get back to your cell" the warden ordered calmly the other girls in the cell, leaving Melly alone with her Mistress and the Warden. "That girl down there, is an offering Bonnie. I've been hearing reports of a riot coming soon, and my people are having a hard time keeping things under control here. We've had more budget cuts, and I can't keep this place as secure as I'd like. So here's the deal. You get the girl, she's here for life. My men won't intervene, do as you please with her. And if we can go the next two months without a riot, or a guard being killed, I'll arrange a....shopping spree, so you can indulge in your twisted little games. Just don't kill her, I don't want to deal with the paper work" she said before turning to leave, apparently not opening things for discussion.

~~~~~

Ashley was trembling with terror as she stood there in her new home, trying to figure out how this had happened. Not a month ago she had been on her way to class, working to get her degree in marine biology, trying to achieve her goal of being a biologist, intent on helping save the ocean. Yet instead, she found herself being pulled off, and then arrested, for murder! She fought it, tooth and nail as hard as she could, but with her student loans, she couldn't afford her own attorney, and it seemed like she had been given the most incompetent state appointed attorney that existed. She'd been utterly rail roaded, no matter how much evidence she brought forward on her own, it was all cast out. She was arrested, charged, and convicted in three weeks, and her world was rapidly crumbling around her. She'd lost her friends, she'd never had any family to start with, but even her boyfriend had dumped her, calling her a killer. Just thinking about Eric was bringing a fresh set of tears to her piercing blue eyes as she stared down at the floor, her golden blonde hair spilling around her, almost blending in the with the biege jumpsuit she had been dressed in.

She blinked, sniffling and looking around as she heard someone calling her name, before gulping and moving forward at the officer's directions. Her heart pounding, her hands trembling as she clutched her blanket and pillow to her chest, she moved up the steps, before looking into the cell where she saw a rather intimidating woman sitting on the bottom bunk, staring at her, along with a red haired woman who was resting on the other woman's lap. Sniffling softly, she reached up, wiping her eyes free from tears, before moving forward and offering a shaking hand forward to the two women. "H-hello....I'm Ashley...I'll....I'll be your cell mate.....because this is a cell....in a prison....because I'm in prison" she said softly, before her lip begin trembling, and a fresh set of tears began streaming down her face as she stood there before the two women.

Bonnie spat the half eaten white chewng against the far wall as she got up from her chair. Melly didn't even a notice, she had her tasks...keeping Bonnie aware of her surroundings was of them. You shouldn't reward plebs for what was expected of them, otherwise everyone was going to line up for participation thropies.
Stretching her long curvy body, Bonnie was like any other prisoner. Of course some others had enjoyed privilidges as Bonnie had rewarded them, Melly was one of those. Wearing a short instead of the standard jumper. Bonnie however was wearing a ripped designer jeans and tight black shirt. It wouldn't have looked weird if she wore it out on the streets...streets...something Bonnie hadn't seen in 6 years, and something she'd probably never see again. That didn't mean she wasn't free...on the contrairy, Bonnie had grown her power and freedom ever since she became gangleader.

Brand new sneakers on her feet, Bonnie used one of them to shove some random interested slut to the side...when that skank gave her a weird look one of Bonnie's 'soldiers' grabbed the girl's neck and dragged her towards the back of the crowd. Certain to get a beating or worse...her soldiers did most of the dirty work. Soldiers had power, were obedient...and in return they ate and slept well.

"Mel...what the fuck are we watching? Just one girl being brought in? When's the last time that happened?" Bonnie wondered mostly to herself, not expecting her pet to remember such information...it wasn't really a question she wanted an answer to anyway, she wanted an explanation as to what was going on. Which, to her surprise was given to her short and sweet before that same warden dissapeared leaving the blonde all alone.

Instantly there were snarls, whispers and giggles filling the room as Ashley introduced herself. Bonnie shook her hand at first and nodded. Hiding a large grin herself, Bonnie took a step forward and outstretched her arms in a welcome gesture. Ashley could get herself a hug from the biggest danger of all. Would she be able to feel it? Hear it...or even smell it? The threat of her life being ruined hanging around her prison suit like a cloud.

"I'm Bonnie, I'm the leader of the Angels as we call ourselves. We're the biggest prison faction in this facility. Now, take your shoes off Ashley. Give them to Melly." Bonnie instructed in a calm tone. Shoes meant a lot around here, though Ashley's shoes weren't the prettiest, she was still wearing her own shoes from outside these walls...which meant it was an item of comfort...style...and hence worth.

Ashley stood there, crying as she hugged her blanket tighter against her chest, the tiny girl barely reaching five three, before she looked up and saw the woman standing before her with outstretched arms. A small smile crept onto her face, as for a moment she thought that perhaps this wouldn't be so bad. She stepped forward, intent on getting the hug from the woman who looked big and strong, which meant likely to give amazing hugs. However she stopped mid strike, standing just outside of the woman's hug, but well within reach of her arms, and a look of confusion showed up clearly on her face. "I...my shoes?" she asked softly, her blue eyes looking up at the woman, trying to figure what she was talking about. Why would the woman want her shoes?

She bit her lip, hesitating for a moment as she tried to figure it out. Was this some kind of test, like in the shows? She couldn't ever recall really hearing or seeing anything about it before, then again she never imagined she'd be going into a prison so it wasn't something she had ever really bothered to read up on. Maybe......oh! It clicked in her head and she quickly nodded her head. "R-right, of course, I'm sorry" she said softly before kneeling down and setting her blanket down on the floor beside her. With her hands free, she reached over and began slipping her shoes off, which was easy enough since they had taken her shoelaces away from her. She grabbed her blankets, before looking about. "Um....who is Melly?" she asked softly, before looking over at the red haired woman who held her hands out. "Right...um, it's, nice to meet you Melly, I'm Ashley...but, I suppose you heard that already....I'm sorry" she said softly before looking back to the powerful looking woman.

"Um, you can check them, I'm not wearing a wire or anything like that....there's no bugs on me" she said with a nervous laugh, before gulping under the woman's intense eyes as they bored down on her. "I'm...I'm just here for a little bit until this whole thing get's sorted out....I, I'm innocent you see. This is all just a really crazy mistake, but I'm working on trying to change lawyers for an appeal...they, haven't responded to me yet but, I'm sure they're just really busy. There's a lot of bad people out there who need convictions! Not that, you're a bad person. I mean...I'm, um...I'm sure your case is, just a mistake too, I mean if they could make such a big slip up with someone like me then, I'm sure they could do the same for someone like you!" she said, before squirming, a soft whimper slipping her lips as she realized what she said. "Not that, not that you LOOK like a bad person I mean, it's just....you look, a little scary, like, you COULD be a bad person, erm, no, no I mean, you're pretty, not scary, just, um....can....can we start over?" she asked hopefully as she hunched her head, her shoulders almost touching the bottom of her ears now as she tried desperately to make herself as small as possible.

Melly meanwhile accepted the woman's shoes without a word, before leaning forward and taking a slow and deep smell of them. "Hmm...." was all she offered, before handing the shoes to someone else behind her who would add the shoes to their stash. They were ugly and she wouldn't be caught dead in them, but they could be traded. However this girl, the wardens present, was absolutely delightful. This girl would break quick but there was definitely some fun to be had there, not to mention the things they could trade for a taste of meat so fresh and untarnished as this little thing, not that she'd stay untarnished for to long considering how dig she kept digging her own grave. Melly moved forward, resting her hand on Bonnie's shoulder before nuzzling herself against the woman's side, prying for some attention from the woman. "I like her....she's like a little kitten....can we keep her? Pleease?" Melly asked while tilting her head up to look at Bonnie, wondering what the woman thought of this blonde haired and blue eyed cutie.

Bonnie brought her hand to her face and rubbed her forehead and eyes in succession as she listened to Ashley. Right as the girl stopped talking Bonnie brought both her tatood hands up palms facing Ashley. "Stop talking." She said, trying to stay polite yet her natural dominance and toughness brought tension to the room immediatly.

"If I ask you a question you answer it. BRIEFLY...aside from that, please keep your voice down...you sound like nails on a chalkboard to me." Bonnie commented, slowly the cells started to empty again, prisoner's drawing closer and sitting down on benches and tables to watch the spectacle.

"They did let you wear underwear new kid?" Bonnie asked before her hand moved to find out the answer for herself. Grabbing onto Ashley's left breast, Bonnie squuezed through the jumper trying to feel if there was a layer between jumper and skin. Underwear too was worth something, not only that, it was a symbol to most women. Those who wore underwear (whatever it was) were more than those who didn't. Meaning those without were often considered toys or sluts...or those still on their way up the ladder. Those who didn't join the Angels though...they'd never even have hope of wearinf underwear or shoes until they were released.

"Mel... what would we do with her?" Bonnie asked her hand still on Ashley's breast, not even bringing up the respect to look st the girl she was forcefully groping.

Ashley let out a slight squeak, jumping as the hands suddenly faced her, effectively silencing her quickly as she stood there. Gulping nervously, before squirming as the woman teased her for her voice. "I..." she stopped, biting her lip as she pondered the wisdom in talking after being told not to by a strong and scary looking woman, while in prison, on her own, against the leader of a gang. Even as nervous as she was, she could figure out that she would be better off being quiet for now. However, she blinked in confusion, utterly caught off guard by the question. "My underwEAR!" she squealed out, a high pitched yelp as she felt the hand suddenly begin groping her small and perky bosom. She felt the large hand even through her jumpsuit, and the pink lacy bra she was wearing underneath it.

She stood there in shock, her face quickly burning red, her mind taking a moment to catch up to what was happening. She reacted more out of instinct then intelligence, else she wouldn't have done anything at all. Yet she did indeed do something as the woman turned to talk to someone, ignoring her while the hand held her breast. She reached up, a audible 'slap' of skin against skin sounding as she slapped the woman's hand away, quickly bringing her blanket up and holding it tightly against her chest with her arms criss crossed over, her hands holding onto her shoulders. "What, what do you think you're doing!?! You can't just, go around grabbing people like that! That's inappropriate! At least ask before hand! And, and for the record, I'm not judging you for being gay, that's fine, I don't care but, you can't just.....you can't do that!" she said as she moved to step back and away from the woman.

Melly looked up at the woman, before pouting. "We could do a lot. look at her Mistress. You'd never find meat that fresh and untouched in the outside world, and here, it's hand delivered. Not to mention the things we could trade a night with her to get" she said with a playful grin, before Melly gasped as she saw their little kitten show some claws, and slap Bonnie's hand away. Melly had to take a moment to realize that this little thing had just hit her Mistress, and hit her as well! Melly's face twisted into an angry scowl, and she moved forward suddenly, intent on teaching this preppy bitch a lesson about messing with her Mistress, though she had to get around Bonnie first, which she was currently trying to do. "You worthless little slut!" Melly snarled, ready to leave some bruises on that pretty little face.

"Mel! Behave." Bonnie snarled pulling the well trained slut back to her side. "This is not a job for you." Bonnie added before two of her soldier ranked women stepped forward. One slapping all contents from Ashley's hands before seizing one arm, the other brought a piece of rope and forced her other arm behind Ashley's back. Within a matter of seconds the girl had rope wrapped around her wrists, not the nice comfy bondage rope, but cutting and slicing industrial ones. How they'd gotten it wasn't much of a mystery...Bonnie has requested it. Easy as that. Bonnie always got what she wanted.

"Lets make one thing clear street rat." Bonnie said looking back to the new girl as she produced a knife from...somewhere...suddenly holding the shiny blade in front of Ashley's face.

"If you want to survive in here, let alone be comfortable in doing so, you do as I say, when I say so. There are no rules in a prison except mine. Don't belief me? Let me give you an example..." Bonnie said turning around and suddenly pointing a finger upwards. "You, get down here!" She ordered.

Up top was a security guard, Linda. A woman in her thirties, reading a magazine and occasionally peeking ovrler the edge to watch the self-run prison area. Though, now that she was called down by Bonnie...she knew she could do little but follow her orders. Slowly the guard got up from her seat and unlocked the gate...locking it behind her as she left the keys. Now she was in the lion's den.

"Bonnie, what can I do for you?" Linda asked in her uniform slightly nervous looking to the bound gift...what if she disliked her gift?

"Linda, our new toy her seems to think I should ask permission...and cannot just touch what I want. I'm gonna proof her wrong." Bonnie said taking a step forward and grasping Linda's crotch in her hand. Aside from a surprised gasp and her cheeks turning red the guard did nothing. "You like that don't you Linda? Been a while since you got a decent fuck huh? I can feel you're excited..." Bonnie teased and released Linda and nodded her off.

"Yes Bonnie. Thank you Bonnie." The guard said bowing her head and rushing back to her spot, eager for her collegaue to open the gate for her.

"Mel...please explain to our new girl what I can and cannot do to her..."

Melly was glowering at this blonde haired bitch that was standing there now, her teeth clenched together together, her hands curled into fists at her side ready to launch herself. However she almost instantly stopped at the sharp command from Bonnie, quickly clinging back to the woman. "I....Yes Mistress, sorry" she said softly, worried she was in for a punishment, and not the fun kind. She was still fidgety, not fond of just standing there, but she knew better then to go against Bonnie, so she slowly eased herself back and settled down onto the bottom bunk of the cell, glaring daggers over at Ashley.

Ashley just stood there, absolutely frozen as the red haired woman suddenly seemed to charge her. She was caught like a deer in headlights, terror making her freeze, before the larger woman seemed to call the girl off. Trembling, her heart racing in her chest, she stood there, looking up at the woman. "I....what?" she asked softly, still in a bit of shock before squeaking in surprise as she suddenly felt herself being grabbed. To dazed and surprised to do much of anything, she barely even registered what was happening until she realized she had been attacked, and her wrists were suddenly burning as they were bound behind her back. Ashley quickly looked around, wiggling her arms with a soft whimper while trying to step back, only to cry out and freeze once more as she saw the knife suddenly in front of her face.

She opened her mouth but no words came out, the world beginning to slow down around her as adrenaline pumped into her system. Her eyes were wide, dilated to the max as her knees began turning to Robber. "I...I'm sorry, please....please don't hurt me. I'll call for help, I'll...I'll scream" she warned weakly, before blinking as the woman's attention turned elsewhere. Following the woman's gaze, she watched in absolute horror as one of the guards, the ones she would have screamed to help for, suddenly come forward at Bonnies beck and call.

'No, no no no no' was all that kept running through Ashley's mind as she saw one of the people who was meant to protect people just stand before the woman, letting her do whatever she pleased. A small piece of hope that Ashley had been clinging desperately to began to crack and shatter inside of her, flooding her with cold as she saw Bonnie handling this guard with brazenness she only saw in movies or read in books. She couldn't help herself as tears began rolling down her face when she finally finished catching up to reality, and realized that she would find no help here in this hell hole. She had to call her lawyer, she had to find a new lawyer, she had to file an appeal, she had to get out of here! Yet her feet didn't move, simply watching the scene unfold before her, before the red haired woman from before strolled forward.

Melly couldn't help but giggle a bit as she came out of the cell, looking their little bound play thing, crying. "Jeez Mistress....she really is the softest thing I think I've ever seen" she said in genuine surprise. "You never even broke the speed limit did you? You sheltered little git. Mistress here, can do whatever she wants to you. She can fuck you, she can hurt you, she can fuck you and make it hurt, or she hurt you and make it feel amazing. She can make you walk around naked on all fours out in the yard, pissing on corners like a little puppy if she wants to. Or...if you're a good little kitten, she can make your life here far better then it ever was on the outside. You'll not really want for much, she can spoil you, protect you, love you in her own wonderful way, or trade you away for a night in return for a pack of bats, or string you up for la la. You're in here for all day and a night, she can do whatever she wants to you...as for what she can't do. Well I'll let you know what it is if I ever find out" she said with a smirk, before looking back at Bonnie. "Right Mistress?" she asked, looking for some praise and hoping she had made up for her earlier slip up.

Bonnie smiled and kissed Mel's cheek in appreciation indicating with her finger she wanted Mel to come closer.

Leaning forward Bonnie whispered into Mel's ear. "We should give her a chance...why don't you play the good girl for now? Try and get on her side...fake it. Tell her it's better to be kind to me, that way we can take up our business with her in private.

Do point out everyone's watching...and if she refuses everyone would collapse on her once I turn around.

As a little reward, you get to choose what little 'test' she'll have to pass. To make up for touching me..." Bonnie finally added and licked Mel's earlobe, knowing firing the woman up would only make for a fun spectacle.

Melly smiled wide at the kiss, and quickly moved forward, pressing herself against Bonnie. She looked up, before her brow furrowed in confusion. "I.....yes ma'am" she said softly, before gasping softly, a shiver running through her at the simple teasing stroke of the woman's tongue. Biting her lip, she grinned, before slowly she turned back to face Ashley. "Like I said...Mistress can be your best friend. You can live comfortably here, you can be safe. See, it isn't just the guards that listen to her, it's the whole prison. You won't have to worry about getting a shiv in the middle of the night, you won't have to worry about being jumped. She protects her own. Also, in my opinion one of the best perks to playing nice with Mistress, the food. I'm sure when you were back at county before they transferred you here, you got to sample the state's best chefs. Mistress here though, likes her girls happy, and the best path to happiness, is eating" she said, leaving out that she herself was most happy eating Bonnie out, but that would come later she was sure.

"Now, not to strong arm you little kitten but, you're her cell mate, which means you'll be living with her every day, and every night. Keeping her happy, keeps you happy. You're also completely surrounded by people who very much want to keep Mistress happy as well, something you're not doing. Something we all take a little bit of offense towards" she said as she waved a hand at the small army of women surrounding them now, eager for a show. "Me especially, since you decided to hit her hand away. Now I can forgive that, I mean Mistress is more then capable of handling herself, but I get a little protective. So we'll start things off easy, start fresh like you said. First, you're going to take your underwear off, before giving it to Mistress. Second.....to make up for hitting her, I think you'll have to learn a lesson. You look like the kind of girl who knows how to do a pedicure. I wouldn't mind your help testing out a new red I got in. So what do you say? Can you keep the peace?" she asked, offering a suddenly friendly smile to the new girl.

Ashley stood there, looking over at the two women as they seemed to be discussing....something, before the red haired woman strolled forward. Ashley whimpered a bit, taking a step back on instinct, remembering the anger the woman had earlier, before blinking in surprise at the casual tone in her voice. As much as she hated it, the woman made absolute sense. She saw first hand that this large and powerful woman ran things here. She'd never survive on this woman's bad side, and her stomach especially agreed when the woman mentioned the food. She'd been starving since she was incarcerated, unable to force the slop they fed them down. Even the basic bologna sandwich tasted wrong, like the bread was three months old, and the meat three years. She had basically been surviving off pudding and jello when she could eat it before it got stolen, and the thought of real food had her almost ready to agree to anything.

Not to mention, she was surrounded by scary people who were not looking happy, and she would be sharing a cell with this woman as well. In her terrified, starving, and shocked mind set, she really couldn't see anything else to do but, obey. For now at least, until she got this whole mess sorted out. Plus, all she had to lose was a bra and panties, with her jump suit on it wasn't like she would be really exposed, though she wasn't happy about it and didn't understand it, and beyond that, she just had to do a pedicure? That was easy enough, she'd done countless number of those herself. In fact, it almost seemed like Melly was doing her a favor by asking for something so simple to forgive something that was apparently a big deal. She realized it to be an olive branch, and so she nodded her head. "I....I can't get my underwear off with my hands tied....and I'm really sorry for hitting you Ma'am....I just, I'm straight, and it made me really uncomfortable..." she said in a weak attempt to explain herself, though also remembering the red heads words about this woman fucking her if she wanted to. She figured it was best to get her lack of interest there out of the way sooner rather then later, to try and help avoid any more hiccups!

Bonnie ignored most of what was being said, having moved herself to a nearby table, the black haired was looking around the room again as the newbie and her pet were working things out. "Mel, take the ropes off." Bonnie nodded and still didn't give Ashley the time of day as her eyes studied other prisoner's reactions.

"Then, cut her clothing into something more fitting her status. I want a bare belly, hotpants which have her ass peek out and deep cleavage." Bonnie instructed as she snapped her fingers to another one of her girls close by.

"Linsey, run and get mena bright red lipstick." She ordered and instructed another one close by to fetch her a drink. The slight hesitation in the latter girls movement resulted in a hard stinging slap to the face.

"And bring the blue one!" She yelled to which murmurs and whispers went around the room, all silenced by one simple look from the boss.

Ashley let out a soft sigh of relief as Melly moved forward, undoing the ropes on her wrists. She brought them up, rubbing at the red chaffed skin, wincing a bit at the tenderness. She'd lived a soft life, and her skin was fair to say the least, the rough rope was more then enough to leave marks and her wrists were more then a little tender to the touch. However, she looked up in surprise at the command, whimpering softly as she looked to Melly, who just shook her head, telling Ashley to stay. She couldn't help but look around to see if she even had a choice on weather or not to stay, even with the woman shouting out orders and rushing around, she was trapped here. Gulping nervously, she watched as Melly moved to a cell over and came back with some scissors. "I'll fix it up into something nicer later when I have time, for now just bear with it. Relax, you won't be the most underdressed person here I promise" Melly offered gently, a tone which caught Ashley entire off guard. Dumbly nodding her head, Ashley tensed as she felt the scissors going to work, while Melly just clicked her tongue. "Mistress, deep cleavage ain't happening. She's got mosquito bites" she called out, though she did try her best to enhance what Ashley did have.

First thing she did was take the bra off, drawing a crimson blush from Ashley, who then squeaked out, her hand jerking up for a moment to slap the woman away before she forced herself to stop as Melly's hands grabbed Ashley's breasts, doing her best to squeeze them together before tying the new 'shirt' into a knot, holding them there. It didn't do much, but it was an improvement, almost pushing Ashley into looking as though she had upgraded to C-cups. "Here now....just do as I say okay?" Melly told Ashley, before guiding her into getting her panties off of her one leg at a time so she wouldn't be totally bare below the waist for but a second. She tossed the panties over with the bra, before quickly snipping away the legs of the jump suit. Standing back, Melly looked at the outfit, pondering for a moment. "Hmmm....it's not great Mistress, orange is really not her color with that skin tone, and I need to hem up a lot of edges but....it'll work for now. Can we check to see if we can't get black, or red fabric? I think darker tones would contrast perfectly with her pale complexion" Melly offered, while Ashley simply stood there, her heart racing, her arms crossed over her stomach trying to conceal herself.

The prison was cold, and the jumpsuit had at least offered some protection, but now Ashley was being blasted full force by the temperature control. Her blushing and racing heart offered some mercy, but not enough to stop the goosebumps from crawling along her skin and her nipples from standing out clearly against the thin fabric. She couldn't think of a time that she felt more exposed then right now, and she was miserable. She was a lot of things, she was miserable yes, but she was also scared, lonely, overwhelmed, and for the first time in perhaps a very very long time, there was even some anger brewing inside of her at being treated like some kind of doll, these woman just, doing as they pleased with her! Though that anger was short lived, squashed quickly by the cold grip of terror after watching the woman in charge slapping one of the other woman for a reason Ashley could not see.

Melly meanwhile was enjoying this little dress up, wanting to poke and tease the kitten, but she had orders. So she moved forward, gently pulling Ashley into a hug as the woman began crying. "Shhhh, it's okay little kitten. It's a lot, I know, but you're okay....come on now, you've watched movies, read books, all that shit. This is just....the first step in climbing the ladder. You play nice, you get rewarded, but you've gotta start the same place we all did. It's only fair right?" she asked softly to the crying little blonde girl in her arms, before Melly turned to look at Bonnie, her face obviously asking how long she had to play this role.

Bonnie didn't pay much attention as Mel worked on the woman's clothes, waving the suggestions away for now. Her mind was on something else as the requested items were brought to her. A soda from the machine, the red lipstick...and a decently thick 7 inch blue stiff dildo.

Ignoring the other items, Bonnie looked at the girl who'd received a slap mere seconds earlier for disobeying her. "Nikky, for the third time this week I've had to slap you...I've about had it with this sudden change in your attitude. SO, I'm giving you a choice. You can either try and make it up...or take a punishment." Bonnie said to the scared girl.

Nikky chose to make it up, which meant the blue toy would come into play. "Alright, get to my cell, you're going to be tonight's entertainment while I continue my card game." She said as most of the crowd seperated and players started to move back to the large poker table sat in the livingroom portion of Bonnie's 6 combined cells.

"Mel, you run upstairs and speak to the warden. If she gives me a bitch with no tits, she better be handing me those enlargement pills for free as well...if she refuses, tell her to meet with me immediatly." Bonnie instructed before nodding towards her cell. "You, what you eating tonight? First dinner's on me." Bonnie said guiding Ashley and Nikky towards her cell.

"Nikky, take off your clothes." Bonnie said calm and matter of factly as she sat down in her regular spot at the poker table.

In a corner of the room, directly facing Bonnie, was a cafeteria table. Bonnie handed the dildo to one of her soldiers standing behind her and nodded to the table. The woman took it, and got a roll of duct-tape. Taping the base of the dildo down to the table.

"Nikky get onto the table, start getting that dildo wet. You'd know better than to stop before I say anything..." Bonnie spoke as the cards were dealt once more and everyone around the table seemed comfortable if not used to whatever was happening in the corner.

Melly blinked, before smiling wide as she nodded her head. "Can do Mistress!" she said, rather fond of the pills herself as they allowed her up to a D-cup herself. Reaching up, she pulled her long red hair back before working it into a messy bun on her head, which she still managed to rock somehow before patting Kitten on the shoulder. "You'll be fine. If she wants you to take pills, she likes you, she just wants you better" she said before scurrying off, ready to retch from having to act so sweet and nice to the blonde haired bimbo bitch. Ooooh, now there was an idea she would have to talk to Bonnie about. Smiling wide now, she moved her way along, the door leading out of gen pop opening for her as she made her way down the halls towards the wardens office. She'd also have to start looking into this supposed riot the warden heard about, as well as who was attacking the guards. Attacking guards was bad for business, and a this was the first she had heard about a riot. She'd get names and info from the warden while there, figuring out who was trying to make power moves in their prison.

Ashley stood there, taking in this sudden commotion of activity before gasping as she saw a rather large and intimidating toy being brought out. It was easily twice the size of her ex, who was her first and only boyfriend. She'd figured 3 inches was normal, and so staring at the 7 inch toy made Ashley's heart skip a beat as she imagined the damage that could do. Gulping once more, Ashley stood there, before another thing finally clicked in her head for a moment. The warden handed her to this woman. She was....some kind of gift? So...so she was framed? Well she knew she was framed, but not framed. She thought the investigator's had been as worthless as her lawyer but....now she was starting to figure out that she had been railroaded on purpose!

Her life was over, because she was supposed to be some kind of gift? As if she wasn't a human being, just a thing to be traded? She felt the world dropping away from around her as she stood there, her eyes wide, tears yet again streaming down her face as she tried to process this all. The sounds of the game and the woman's moans from the table were heard, but muffled as if she had headphones in. This wasn't real, this couldn't be real. Suddenly she felt very tired, her body ready to simply collapse from underneath her. Yet where was she to sleep? Her cell was here, with this woman, and she doubted anyone here would help her. She would just, climb up the ladder and go to her bed, yes that's what she would do. And after some sleep, she could make more sense of this nightmare, or better yet, she would wake up warm, in her own bed, in Eric's arms, and realize this had all been just, some ridiculous nightmare. Of course, she'd had a glass of wine the night before, and was a bit drunk, that was all this was. Slowly she moved forward, her arms and legs responding as if she was using some kind of remote control to move herself, before she tried to work her way into the cell and began climbing to get up into what she assumed to be her bed since the bottom bunk was occupied.

Without Bonnie having to say a word about it, a soldier grabbed Ashely's light body and plucked her right off the ladder, carrying the girl her arms and dropping her on the floor near Bonnie's seat.

"Ma'am, the bitch was attempting to climb up to the bunks. Shall I punish her like we punish others who do not ask permission to rest?" The soldier asked and awaited orders.

Bonnie folded her hand and looked at Ashley with dissapoinment written on her face. "No, she's not getting dinner tonight...since she didn't answer my polite offer. Aside from that, place her next to Nikky. She can take over making the dildo wet. Since she's straight she'll have enough experience."

For a second Nikky seemed to smile as she could remove her mouth from the dildo...she still figured she'd soon be riding it as punishment...but at least she didn't have to keep tasting the rubbery texture. Saliva coating the tiniest bit of the blue shaft. The soldier pulled Ashley over to the table, pushing Ashley onto the small bench so she faced the dildo from the side.

"Climb up, and get it dripping. If you stop before you're told...or not do good enough a job, I'll force it down your throat until you faint..." the woman warned Ashley as she folded her arms watching Ashley close.

Ashley cried out, screaming in surprise and fear as she suddenly felt hands grabbing at her, groaning after landing with a loud slapping noise, her abundance of exposed flesh landing roughly against the resin coated concrete floor, clapping against it with her landing. "I...please, I'm.....I'm tired" she whimpered softly, before whimpering softly, fresh tears rolling down her face. "No! No please, I'm sorry, I, what offer? I didn't know, what offer? Please!" she begged. "I can't use that thing! It's to big! please, I'm sorry" she whimpered before breaking into a fresh set of tears as she was dragged away from the cell and pulled over to the table, whimpering as she was forced down onto the bench, staring at the saliva coated dong with horror. "Please....please I'm sorry, I didn't know, please, please!!!" she begged, sobbing freely now. "I'm sorry..." she cried, her life crumbling more and more with each passing second in this hellish hole.

Out of nowhere Bonnie stood, knocking over the chair and startlig everyone in the room as she pointed and yelled, her real anger showing for the first time since they'd met.

"Didn't I tell you how much I hate that fucking whining voice of yours!?!" Bonnie yelled and drew gasps all throughout the livingroom.

"I offer you food, I let you keep your clothes, and I even let you touch me! This is how you thank me!? Refuse the two things I tell you, to stop whining and to get that cock wet!?!?" Bonnie was still screaming even as she approached the table slowly. Her eyes staring a hole into Ashley as she did so.

Nikky herself was in tears just from fear and the yelling, her head nodded to the dildo. "Newbie...newbie...do it..." she tried to whisper and warn Ashley. Bonnie hadn't been this mad with Nikky, yet the girl found herself slapped and forced to ride a dildo...at least that was the plan. She couldn't imagine what fury Ashley would face!

Ashley flinched, stumbling over and off the bench onto the floor, startled at the explosion of volume. She whimpered, shaking like a leaf on the floor as she rolled over onto her back, looking over to see the woman coming over towards her. Quickly, acting out of instinct, she began trying to crawl backwards, only to soon find herself with her back quite literally pressed up against the wall. "I...I...." she whimpered, quickly curling up into a ball, bringing her knees up to her chest, ducking her head down and wrapping her hands over the top of her head. She wanted to beg for mercy, wanted to apologize, to say whatever the woman wanted her to say, yet the woman seemed to hate her voice, so doing that would only make it worse! Yet if she said nothing, she'd look like she was ignoring the woman. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she tried to figure out what to do here. There was nothing she could do, and so suddenly, she slumped over onto the ground, her head bouncing as it landed with the hard floor as she lay there, utterly passed out from sheer terror mixed with exhaustion.

Shortly after Mel had rejoined with Bonnie, the girl visably shocked at the newbie already passing out...but reassured it wasn't because she was knocked out by force.

Bonnie's fury was still at an all time high, meaning she needed to release some of that anger...and a passed out newbie wouldn't do the trick now.

Ashley discarded onto a small matress in the back of the livingroom, Bonnie instructed Mel to punish Nikky severly. "I don't care what you do, I want her screaming and moaning." Bonnie said punching the wall hard before looking back to Ashley.

"Pop two pills into that bitch, I want to have D or DD sized tits by the time she wakes up. Fat enough to rub a strap-on in between them!" She yelled at one of her crew tossing them the pills Mel had managed to bring down.

Melly just frowned as she came back and saw the blonde haired bimbo passed out on the floor. "Mistress....I love you but, why did you want me to get her on our side, if you're just going to beat the hell out of her on day one? We can do that without the act" she said grumbling, annoyed at having to play some sweet thing who gave a shit just for this. However one look at Bonnie made Mel shut up fast and not pursue things. "I did get a few things. I got the pills, and I also got a couple of names of the inmates planning the riot and attacking our guards" she said, hoping to cheer her love up a little bit as the Ashley was dragged back into the room. Melly was quick behind them, before smiling wide at the command. "Yes Mistress" she said eagerly, ready to do some anger release of her own from her little performance she had to put on earlier.

Ashley meanwhile awoke about a half hour later, whimpering at the incredible soreness in her chest, which felt incredibly swollen and sore, not to mention heavy as she slowly sat up. She frowned as she looked down, realizing that her breasts were in fact swollen, almost tripled in size, which meant the jumpsuit top she had been given to wear in, which was then 'customized' was nowhere near large enough to hold her new breasts, and had come undone, leaving her topless. The only clothing she really had on at this point was the booty shorts. Whimpering softly, her head aching, her stomach growling for food, she wiped her eyes groggily, trying to figure out where she was. Definitely still in prison, so that wasn't great, but she didn't seem to be in her cell anymore, instead she was on some kind of bed in a new room, the consumate room for visitor's, not that she'd know such a thing.

Bonnie had a change of heart as she sat down and clenched her fists. No...she wasn't happy with Nikky getting punished. Nikky shouldn't bethe one punished... Ashley would.

Still, there was some time to kill before the blonde slut woke up with her enlarged tits.

Time during which Bonnie couldn't think a playing spades anymore. "Differrnt thought Mel...fuck Nikky, we don't need her. You go ahead and entertain me with that thing. Show me what a good girl does...a good bad girl that is." Bonnie ordered, yet in an almost appreciative way looking at her trusted pet.

Melly blinked, a bit disappointed as she was told to stop, before smiling wide and nodding her head. "Of course Mistress...." she said, suddenly standing and moving away from the woman, making sure to swing her hips and sway her hip ass around for the woman to watch. She moved over to the table, however instead of playing with it there, she suddenly jerked it off the table, peeling away the tape that had been holding it down. She moved back towards bonnie while peeling the tape away, smiling the whole time before she entered back into the cell.

She quickly dropped to her knees before Bonnie, before prying the woman's legs apart. She promptly moved the toy forward so it was standing up and out of Bonnie's crotch, like the woman had suddenly sprouted a blue cock, before Melly moved forward, nuzzling in against the toy, slowly dragging her tongue along it's length while her eyes looked up, locking with Bonnie's eyes as she played with the woman's new 'cock' she had placed there.

"You're always looking for something special huh honey?" Bonnie asked in an endearing manner. Leaning forward she ran a hand through Mel's hair and gripped it tightly, still keeping her eyes locked with her.

"When that skank wakes up, I want you to get me the biggest strap-on you can find...a scary looking one with ridges and stubs...lets scare the cunt...if that doesn't work, we'll hurt her like we did with our last disobedient newby." Bonnie hissed before pushing Mel's head down on the decently sized blue cock in her hand.

"I love to see you deepthroat Mel..." Bonnie added looking down at the girl. "You may mastrubate if you want to sugar..."

Melly grinned as she looked up to the woman. "Yes Mistress" she offered lovingly back to the woman who had become her entire life since she had landed here in this prison. Every struggle, every sacrifice, every humiliation, all of it was so that she could get closer to this woman. "Mmmm....I know just the one" she offered, before giggling.

"No Ma'am....I only want you to touch me..." she cooed, before moving with a sudden gusto of speed as she took the entirety of the toy down her throat with ease, more then accustomed to the woman throat fucking her with their toys, it was child's play taking the small item into herself. She held it there, her throat complaining a bit but she endured it even as her eyes began watering.

Bonnie smirked as she ran a hand through Mel's hair. Though their relationship was one of utter power, and may have come with a bit of force at the start, Bonnie felt like the two of them had been rocking pretty well since then...seemingly caring for one another, even if it was in these weird sorta ways.

Seeing Mel work so hard to keep the plastic down her practiced throat made Bonnie cheer up inside. "You want me to touch you huh? What are we thinking baby? Fingerfuck, strap-on..or shall we get creative today?" Bonnie asked running a hand through her toy's hair yet again.

Mel shivered softly as the hand ran through her hair, while she began gagging a bit around the toy as she held it there in her throat. Squirming, she slowly eased herself away, saliva dripping down from the toy as Melly looked up at the woman, nuzzling in against the hand. "Mmmm....yes Mistress" she said softly before thinking for a moment. "Mmmmmm....I'd love your fingers Mistress but...I like it when you get creatiiiiiive" she said, shuddering softly as the hand roamed through her hair once more. If she was a dog, her foot would absolutely be thumping against the floor, but for now, she just nuzzled back into the hand, moaning happily.

Back
Top Bottom