Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Reaper) I love you, Brother. ([LunarDysis])

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
"Brother! I love you so much. I can't get over you. I need you!" She gasped out as she looked to him. Watching him move closer to her and suddenly their lips met and butterflies grew in her stomach. Then suddenly, 'Bbgrrrraaaannngg!'.

"Aaah!" Aislyn gasped and jolted up in her bed as her Alarm rang before falling off of her nightstand and she groaned as she touched her head. She sighed and looked up to the ceiling, another day. She turned and crawled out of bed before she tip-toed out of her room and down the hall, seeing the door to her brothers room open and she smiled as she saw his sleeping form. Oh how she loved him. But how could she tell her own brother that? She was so close to him and he so close to her, it felt natural for her. Whenever she touched herself, she always wished and imagined that it was him doing it.

Aislyn was young at 16, standing at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep dark piercing blue. Her skin lightly tanned and smooth to the touch. She wore a white tank top with a pair of black shorts. She yawned and moved into the kitchen as she pulled down a bowl and filled it up with one of her cereals and poured some milk into the bowl. Taking a bite she moved from the kitchen and into the living room where she sat down.

She racked her brain with how to tell him? They've always kissed one another but that was how they grew up with their parents, kissing their lips. To show that they cared, so if she did that. He would just think that it was a family kiss and she bit her bottom lip. She knew that she'd have to just come out and say it and she sighed. This was hard.

Back
Top Bottom