Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Young literate dom for you.

SpookySkele

Planetoid
Hi I’m new here. Names Dylan and Looking for highly erotic and intense role plays with any girls and women who would like a experienced 19/M dom. My kinks are BDSM, dirty talk, loud/intense sex, master/slave, mating press, breeding, MILF, age differences much more.

Slice of Life:
Brother/Sister
Young man/ Woman next door
Boy/girl at nude beach or in public
Young man x Milf

Fantasy:
Island of stranded boys tribe x stranded girl
Adventurers looking for treasure/dungeon
Haunted mansion/demon x new owner
Tribal men x captured woman

Fandoms we can RP in:
Sonic
Scooby Doo
Family Guy
Any Disney
Pokemon
Star Wars (especially Rey x OC)

DM me if you have any questions or interest. We can work it out.

Bump w/ some more plot ideas!

1. Paranormal Investigation where YC is a woman doing an investigation of an old cursed mansion where a young man/serial killer tried to open a portal to hell. MC would be the demonic spirit of the young man who torments and draws you in to his world. He could dominate her and bring her into hell or other demons could be involved, anything goes!
  2. Arranged marriage plot where MC is the son of a rich British colonial land owner in old China and YC is one of a bunch of local girls his father rounds up for him to choose from during a picnic/swim event since the King ordered their family to "breed" local girls only to make the nation more British.
  3. Horror movie based plot where MC is Freddy Krueger and YC is Nancy. Except instead of trying to kill her Freddy wants to make her his dark bride instead so he can have a son. So he torments her in all manner of kinky supernatural ways until she gives in and it could go a bunch of different ways from there.

Bumping with some disney related plots! PM me anyone who wants to try them out or if you have any other ideas.

Mulan x Foreign boy: MC is a young son of a wealthy British family who wants to buy Mulans families land? Of course she refuses so they send me to live with her and try to negociate. Instead I fall for her and after lots of sexual tension we seduce each other and I wish to take you as my wife and keep the land untouched as our home.

Jasmine x Ambassador: MC is a young man from Europe whose family wants to trade with you for various resources and I'm sent over to complete the deal only for us to fall in lust/love and go on an adventure through the desert to find an enchanted oasis.

Shanti (Jungle Book) x Foreign boy: Same sort of plot as the first where MC is the young son of a wealthy British landowner and after finding you bathing in the jungle seduces and decides to make you his wife.

Wendy x Peter Pan/John/Lost Boys: An especially lusty idea where Wendy and the boys are already involved in passionate incest before Peter Pan finds them and brings you back to neverland to be his wife and to make
more "lost boys." I could see also a love triangle between Wendy, Peter, and Tiger Lily if you don't mind playing two roles.

Bumping with 3 new plots! Get at me. I'm open to all suggestions and ideas.

90s Nick/good girl/bad boy Doug RP: Roger x Patty Mayo. During a school trip/camp trip Roger Klotz and Patty notice each other since Patty has recently grown an extremely large chest and the two begin a steamy forbidden relationship much to the dismay of Doug and others.

Horror RP/Nightmare on Elm St. Freddy x Nancy: Based on the first film except Freddy is seeking to make Nancy his dark bride for a dream child instead of simply killing her. They have a courtship before she finally gives in and becomes his going on to join him in Hell and tormenting others.

Star Wars RP: Rey Skywalker x Sith OC. Rey takes on a young man as one of her first Jedi padawan except he turns out to be the last child of the Sith and winds up both turning Rey to the dark side and seducing her. Making her his evil queen of sorts as they launch a bid raise an army/armada to take over the galaxy.

Bump! I'm back after a long vacation and looking forward to getting some great stories going.

Open to any partners and ideas! 😄

Still looking for partners! Got a few more basic fandom ideas and I'm also open to any others.

Incest!
Bart x Lisa
Chris x Meg

Also:
TMNT x April (1987)
Mandark x Dexters Mom
Roger x Patty (Doug)

Back
Top Bottom