Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Young literate dom for you.

SpookySkele

Planetoid
Hi I’m new here. Names Dylan and Looking for highly erotic and intense role plays with any girls and women who would like a experienced 19/M dom. My kinks are BDSM, dirty talk, loud/intense sex, master/slave, mating press, breeding, MILF, age differences much more.

Slice of Life:
Brother/Sister
Young man/ Woman next door
Boy/girl at nude beach or in public
Young man x Milf

Fantasy:
Island of stranded boys tribe x stranded girl
Adventurers looking for treasure/dungeon
Haunted mansion/demon x new owner
Tribal men x captured woman

Fandoms we can RP in:
Sonic
Scooby Doo
Family Guy
Any Disney
Pokemon
Star Wars (especially Rey x OC)

DM me if you have any questions or interest. We can work it out.

Bump!

Adding a supernatural/incest horror plot:

A young woman and her brother/nephew/son have a love of ghost hunting and decide to explore and do their first professional investigation in one of the most haunted places in the country. An old mansion where the malevolent and demonic spirit of a young serial rapist and murderer tried to open a portal to hell by sacrificing over 25 women to his dark desires to be his spirit wives.
However he was killed by police and the incident covered up mostly and since the demon boy has been waiting for vessels for his spirit to finish the work. Your woman would be the vessel for his seed and her brother/nephew/son would be the one to be possessed by him to deliver it and make her his final unholy bride.
The haunted would slowly become more and more intense and lusty, focusing on the woman teasing and tormenting her as she’s awake and even in her dreams as they attempt to investigate.
It could expand with the villain succeeding and dragging them to hell to rule with him. The boy as his pet and her his demonic queen

Bump! Still seeking partners!

Added a plot that takes place on a cruise ship at first. You, your son and his friend accidently are booked on a clothing optional cruise. Eventually after some kinky fun and seduction it sinks and the three of us escape on a life raft to an island.

Bump!

Adding a spooky and lusty Halloween plot where my character is an ancient demon disguised as or possessing a young trick or treater and your woman is a local MILF who falls under my spell when I come to your door late at night.

Looking for partners! DM me anytime.

A bunch of new ideas including a lusty East Indies tale of British colonials and Indian maidens and a Futurama fandom RP where you'd play Turanga Leela opposite my OC.

Bump. I want to hear from you!

Two new ideas:
A RP where we play as ourselves, yep. It could be a slice of life thing where I'm the boy next door or something more fantastic like us being stranded on an island or in a wild land.

Race play and slave/master. The son of British colonials in India who are charged with spreading their seed with the local girls. My character being the son of the colonel and yours a local indian maiden.

Bump!

Craving MILFs for a slice of life RP! I play your young nerdy/chubby exhibitionist next door neighbor you catch showing off in the back yard.

Bump! Looking for partners. Also craving Elvira if you could play as her for any of my RP prompts. I have some ideas for her as well.

Bump! Looking for partners!

Would love to see an Elvira played against my spoiled brat character or some movie monsters.

Back
Top Bottom