Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf looking for a captor to use and abuse her.

Brnt

Super-Earth
I hope to expand on this plot a lot in the future but right now I am just looking for someone to play opposite my captive Werewolf. Ideally she was a bad-ass warrior who eventually got over-numbered and found herself trapped by her enemy. Violence, rape and embarrassment ensues... We can tone up or down any aspect of that as you see fit.

The general theme would be that one captured, they found a way to control her, I'm really into the idea of a shock color (or a magical collar if we go older fantasy) and then after that they 'enjoy' her however they want.. if it's a vampire coven, they may abuse her at big get togethers to show off their power.. if it's a group of orcs, they just brutalize her before their group goes to war, a newer, younger faction of hunters may have lucked upon catching her, and then while making videos to prove she is real, they get carried away in other ways..

I enjoy the idea that she regenerates faster in a way that matches the abuse/violence.. In a more tame RP she may heal half again as fast as normal people, in a hyper violent RP she may heal like wolverine..

Anywho, if you are at all interested please let me know.. Again I plan to update and better this post but if you get the gist and you want in, please message me...

~Angi

Back
Top Bottom