Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Spoiler Box Question

DaddyzGirl

Planetoid
Hello! So I have been toying around with my thread to make it look a little more readable, and I noticed an issue that I am unsure how to fix. When I try to put a large amount of text into a spoiler, it seems to divide itself into several different spoiler boxes instead of just one. Is there a limit on how much content or text that can fit into a spoiler? Or could I be doing something else to cause an error like this? Thanks for the time!

-Red

I have noticed this issue but not based on the amount of text I input. Personally it just seems to happen in certain posts/messages no matter what I do and I haven't been able to figure out why. I'd be interested in hearing if there is something specific that cues the code to split the spoiler box into multiples myself.

I'm testing it here and its working perfectly fine.

I think the culprit is your alignment (center) tag. What you have is a centering tag that begins before the spoiler tag and ends inside the spoiler, which breaks the spoiler tags.The content inside the spoiler tag should have their own alignment tags. Try ending your centering alignment before the spoiler begins, and then center the things inside as you like.

Oh thanks fruit your a life saver it totally worked! Took my a little trial and error to attempt to follow your instructions, but I did get it to function correctly.

Back
Top Bottom