Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Zazutobi's Request thread (New Cravings)

Zazutobi

Star
Hello my fellow degenerates. Thank you for visiting my thread and seeing a list a bit of my brain on display. Been roleplaying for a fair number of years so I have some experience but always open to learning new things and implementing new ideas into my own style. That being said I do usually prefer a third person perspective when it comes to rp's, English is my first language so feel free to rag on me if I make mistakes. All characters will be at minimum 18 but preferably in their twenties. I can play dominant or submissive or switches for rps. I dont really care what the gender is behind the screen as long as you can portray the gender you want to play in the rp. Now onto the meat and potatoes of the thread.

(All links are NSFW to some degree.)

BOLD is most interested ideas.

Heaven is a Threesome:What happens when Charlie, Vaggie, and Emily get into a threesome relationship where they have to balance their lust for each other, their positions and reputations, and keeping all three of them satisfied? Hopefully a smutty and fun rom-com slice of life relationship with ups, downs, experimentation, and drama here and there for spice.

The New Continent:In a fantasy world a small kingdom outmatched by the other Empires on the continent it exists one seeks a one in a million gambit. To find new land and expand there. Ten missions and ten failures. Until an enterprising royal (YC) pushes out further than anyone had been before. Their ship taking damage in a storm and all hope seems lost. Until they run aground. Little did they realize this would forever change both continents. Looking to do a large scale rp with a desperate nation coming to a new continent and discovering a new world. From small tribes of Gnolls with strange but powerful spiritual magic, to an Orcish and Goblin city with a very lax dress code. Looking for someone to help build a fun fantasy world of different cultures clashing, politics, drama and smut.

RWBY Rumble:With the announcement of the the end of Rooster Teeth I wanna do a RWBY rp iv wanted to do for a long time but never got off the ground. The set up being pretty simple, a secret huntress society that the gals of RWBY are invited to in a sort of naughty AU where Summer, Pyrrha, and Penny are still alive to take part. This secret huntress society exists to help huntresses train in matches and competitions against each other both as individuals and groups. With the competitors putting up a bet on their matches. From going without panties for a day, to getting strap on railed at a time and place of the winner's choosing. I want to have alot of different pairings and dynamics. Yang and Weiss getting to duke it out and establish dominance, Pyrrha and Penny getting a rematch with a lusty ending.

Fang's Out: Looking to play as a submissive Vampire Girl for a Domme. The set up is MC is a very old Vampire lady that's seen it all and done it all. Stuck in another boring century, this very wealth Vampire lady slums it at a local club killing time while looking for something interesting when up comes a lady that starts taking charge. Being aggressive and even demeaning to the Vampire lady. It was interesting, something she hadnt experienced before and rolled with it. Becoming the wealthy and powerful sub of a regular human woman.

And a new section for characters I would like to play as or against but without specific ideas so feel free to pitch your own!

Some NSFW images to inspire some rps:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Character Cravings:

League of Legends:Tristana,Shyvanna

Voltron: Princess Allura

Star Wars:Ahsoka Tano

One Piece: Yamato, Nico Robin, Nami

Fandoms:
Star Wars
Star Trek
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Mass Effect