Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Furry, Elf, and Futa (Longterm Isekai plot - Always looking)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Two girls wake up in a mysterious home. They are confused until they noticed that they were so different, of different races actually. They came across the home owner, another woman of a different race, and they talk. They discover that one is a futa and she wants the other two as her own.

With no way for the others to get back home, the three decided to live together with the futa, a Dom, in charge of the others, who are subs.

In a mood for a plot involving a furry of some kind and an elf meeting another woman (Any race) in another world. I have left it open where I can be any of the three but I am wanting to be the Futa Dom, regardless of race. I am open to change the plot or add things you want. If you want to change the races for the subs, that's allowed.

I am willing to try out various kinks, but the ones that I would be for are slutty outfits, bondage, consensual Mistress-pet, creampie, and collars and leashes. The only things that I won't do are in my limits. Those are no death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

The length of my posts can easily be at least two paragraphs but I match my partner's efforts. I don't do one liners.

I prefer my partner being female as I prefer organic reactions. Gets distracting if I play against men, sorry.

I do description for my character's appearance, but I have no issue if you do pictures instead. As long as it's drawings and not photos.

I roleplay over PM only due to poor Internet. I'm also busy with work and life, so I am slow to reply at times. However, I never abandon a plot, so if I fall silent for several days, just nudge me. Also prefer keeping OoC chat separate from the plot to not get things mixed up.

if interested or have any questions, send me a PM.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom