Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Secrets Revealed ~ {Majora}

kimbra_ailis

Super-Earth
The sun on her skin made her more aware of her paleness. Standing in the window, wings spread for the first wind she had felt in almost eight months… Bliss… It was the only way she could think to describe it. Slowly she folded her wings against her back. Closing her eyes she was at peace and relaxed for the first time since coming to Master’s possession.
In the last half a year, things had been different in her life. And she had come a very long way with her relationship with him. It had not been easy. Often it had been painful . This last month had shown a real change. He did not yet trust her, or trust that she was sincere but that would come in time. There was almost no secret she kept from him. Her acceptance of him had made almost all the difference.
The wings, her wings, was the last secret. The last thing he really did not know about her. As time went on she was learning to trust him with her life and safety. And she did almost unquestioningly. With the knowledge of her wings, she still had her doubts. Not ready to risk he would take out his anger or her punishment on something as fragile as her wings. They were one the one thing that would not heal well again, one thing that could truly be taken from her.
Feeling the wind suddenly pick up, she stepped back to feel it rush against her whole body. It pulled at her hair, and rushed over her face. As the wind died down again, she heard a faint click behind her. Turning toward the door, she was surprised to find Master standing there. For a long moment all she could do was stand and stare. As he started across the room toward her, her wings disappeared into her back. Safely hiding them away without a trace.
Watching him come closer, she moved away from the window, moved toward the corner. Only later would she realize that if she had stepped out of the window she would have been free of him. Though even if she realized it, there was little chance she would have done so. By now she was becoming accustomed to him. Too much so to run.
Terror clearly on her face. She could not read the expression on Master’s face, that was not a good sign. For a moment she wondered if he felt betrayed that she had not told him. The look on her face clearly said she had no plans to ever tell him. Or maybe he realized she was agreeing to stay. These last couple of weeks he had allowed her in the court yard. Now understanding how easy it would have been for her to escape. Pressing her back firmly against the wall she stopped moving, simply staring at him.
“M…. Mmma…. Master….” It was clear she did not know what to say. She could not apologize. At least apologize and mean it. She was not sorry she kept the secret. And she was not planning on ever letting him see them again. Without any real thought she already braced herself for the punishment that would come when he asked and she refused. “I… I… did not expect you back for a few more hours…”

Character Name: Stacia

Race: Human / Angel
Job: Slave

Personality: Submissive, Masochist,

Height: 5'7
Hair Color and Length: Black, mid back
Eye Color: Blue

Physical Appearance:
(Picture here)

Scars/Tattoos: Black outline of wings on her back, runs from shoulder to her knees. The markings are typically hidden away. She can make them appear, dissappear at will.

Weapons: None

History:

Over a year earlier a village raided her home village. Many of the peasants were killed, including all of her family. After several months as a slave, she was taken during another raid of her captors village.

Character Name: Kendall
Race: Human / partly demon.
Job: Raider/assassin.
Personality: Dominating, calm.
Physical: Average, muscles clearly visible but not big.
Height: 5'11
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown, short.
Eye Color: brown.
Physical Appearance:
(Picture here)
Scars/Tattoos: Dragon tattoo embracing a heart on his chest (heart area). Several small scars on his upperbody.
Weapons: Daggers, martial arts.
History:
Raised in a raider's camp as a kid when they saw he had great potential. He had set up contacts and raided villages and camps on occasion.

Blood stained on his robes, and dripped from his blades. Kendall was fatiqued after the assassination, it resulted as a success but it took a lot of his time and patience for a lousy C-rank assassination. He got away clean but he had a lot of luck this time. He traveled in the woods, taking the road would be to dangerous in his condition. His mood was spoiled. It was a beautiful day, sun was shining through the trees. Just what he hated. The sun made him to hot in his dark robes and he stood out in the crowd like a black sheep amongst the white ones. In a time like this, he could think about only one thing that would keep him cool, about Stacia. His most treasured 'prize'. She got offered to him for helping on a raid. At first he didn't like that at all, nothing beats cold cash but he accepted when he saw her.

After several hours, he finally arrived at his house, which was a normal house in the outskirts of a big city. Every single street there was run down, dirty and full of crime. Nothing out of the ordinary. Still faced with his bad mood, which showed on his face, he opened the door and closed it behind him. He left her alone for a while, but made sure she couldn't run away by locking her inside for several days. There she was, only there was something different. At his suprise his welcome was a terrified stare towards him, her eyes and whimpers filled the room with tension. When he looked at her angel wings, and something sprung inside of his mind. Something primal and evil. Her words just echoed faintly through his ears, he slowly dragged his feet towards her. The surroundings just faded away around him, only seeing her. She removed the wings infront of his sight.

He awoke from his hypnoses and regained consciousness. He still knew what had happened but he at least had his rational thinking back. She cried out to him for mercy, which he responded to. What were that just now.. Do you think you could keep that a secret from me?! HUH?! He raised his voice out of anger, throwing her down on the floor. "I offer you a roof above your head and food, and this is what you do to pay me back? You ingrateful little bitch! Get out of my sight! I need to think about this."

Watching him pace closer, her breathing came a little faster as her heart beat harder against her chest. This was not the first time he had stalked toward her, but probably one of the most terrifying. She made no move to defend herself. Hitting the ground hard, she could not even bring herself to raise her arms to protect herself from possible kicks. Her body reacting like this was one of his play sessions, not the beginning of her death. Though she was terrified, the true terror had not yet set in her mind. Staring at him, waiting silently.
“ Master… please… I… I.. I… Did not mean to deceive you…. I… I… I… ”
The words trailed off as she realized she did not know what to say. Lying to him was not an option. Since her first week, she had made it a priority to never tell a lie. It meant not answering questions sometimes or having answer beat out of her but she always told the truth. That meant now there were a lot of right answers she should give him but couldn’t, because they were not honest.
Scrambling on her hands and knees, she moved deeper into the house. There was a little room next to his that he kept her locked in from time to time. It was what passed as her bedroom. At least when she was not sharing his bed. The door she pulled partly shut behind her, leaving it half open for him. Crawling up on the mattress, she pulled her knees up to her chest waiting silently.

Just his luck, with all that had happened, more dissapointment was brought to him. He didn't mean to react so angered, but just couldn't help himself. He only looked forward to this all day, then she had to ruin it for him. When she crawled her way to her room, he looked around furiously. The falling glass fell to the ground, shattering in a hundred pieces. The glass screeched on the floor and echoed throughout the house. As an assassin you must never stand out. All this anger he has to bottle up during work just has to come out sometimes. Keeping his emotions at bay is probably one of the hardest things to do. He thought to himself; "Okay, okay. Calm down now. It's not like you to act so unprofessional. Just relax, and show her that you don't tolerate such behaviour from her... I know exactly what to do." An idea came to his mind, making him grin deviously.

He stormed to her room, which was almost as small as a closet. With just a mattress, some items lying around, no windows and a lightbulb. Her door was half open, and he saw her in the fetus position. He calmed himself down out of pity, but still going through with his plans. He opened the half closed door slowly. He walked slowly to her, being a little cautious. Looking down on her with a cold stare, he grabbed her wrist tightly, dragging her outside into the much brighter room. "You're coming with me to the basement." he said commanding her, without her opinion. He still had his hand on her wrist, using the other on the back of her neck. He dragged her with him, holding her down. He didn't sqeeuze her to tightly, but if she wouldn't keep up she'd get hurt cause he won't stop for her.

Stacia did not expect to see him so soon. Staring at him, she couldn’t bring herself to greet him. The vise grip on her wrist brought a soft whimper to her throat. Scrambling to keep on her feet and keep up with him. They were half way down the stairs before her mind and body caught up with each other. There was little doubt she was about to be punished but she had no idea what he was thinking.
Feeling the last step of the basement slide beneath her, her breathing increased.
“Ma… Master…” Stuttering, she had to take a second to get herself under control. The next words came out in a rush. “You just got back from an assignment… please give me a few minutes to help you relax….”
She typically had responsibilities when he came home. Those were interrupted by her fear and his anger. Or maybe delay her punishment for a bit. There was little hope that she was going to change his mind but she was trying to gauge how bad his temper currently was.

When he heared her words, he stopped for a second. Turning to look at her. He put on a serious face, and spoke seriously to her. "Do you really want to help me relax? I got an idea, and it's going to be your punishment at the same time." He turned again and pulled her into a dark room. Their sights faded away at the sound of the closing door. He walked a few steps, then a light flashed and lit the room. Shackles were hanging on the wall, chains on the ground. He locked the door behind him, making sure she couldn't escape. The small room was quite dark, only having a simple lightbulb much like her room.

His eyes crossed hers, he had a fiery passion in his looks. He pushed her against the door and pinned her hands down. He licked her on her cheek, showing her his excitement for what's going to happen. His tongue brushed up against her skin, wetting it. He spoke with calm words to her, trying to comfort her a little. "Don't be afraid, little 'angel'. Who knows, you might even enjoy it. So, are we doing this the hard, or the easy way?"

His sudden stop, had her scared. The thought that she had gotten his attention enough to interrupt him. Managing to nod dumbly when he asked if she really wanted to help him. There was little other answer that she could give. Moving again quickly trying to keep up with his sudden turn. Standing perfectly still in the darkness, she knew it was useless to move around in here when she could not see. All she could hope for was that he was planning on turning on the light. As the single light blinked on, her eyes blinked rapidly trying to adjust to the dim light.
As he moved toward her, he blocked out most of the light. His face shadowed to her. Some relief went through her, feeling him pin her against the wall. Facing turning away from him, exposing her neck and shoulder line. Whimpering as she felt his tongue run across her cheek. Stacia found herself excited. Anticipating what he was going to do to her. Moaning softly at the promise of what was to come.
“Depends on what this is….” There were very few things that she resisted him on. It seemed the more time she spent with him, those things became even fewer. Learning even the most painful and humiliating things that he asked where better than the punishment.

"Does it matter? You trust me, right? So you will do as I say." He felt little resistance being put up. But somehow he felt that what he was going to do wouldn't be easy. He moved his lips to hers, kissing her gently on her soft moist lips. Moving slightly further every second until he had his tongue inside her mouth. His anger turned into passion, and his body craved for her touch. He slid his hands down to her breasts and gently massaged them. He could feel her curvy breasts through her clothing, and her nipple in his handpalm. He came closer with his body, brushing up against hers. What she would plan to do now out of rebellion or cooperation, wouldn't matter to him. He would get what he wanted even if he had to do it with force. He started to get aroused, making his pants buldge.

He ordered her to stand near the wall where the shackles were. He wanted to chain her standing up to a wall, with her arms up. "This time, your punishment will be very pleasurable for me."

“No it does not matter… Master…”
The kiss was painfully slow but she did not push. Letting him titter between anger and passion. This was what he needed and she was more than happy to give it. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she felt his hands move to her breast, cupping them. Moving them between his fingers. She was almost surprised at how gentle he was being. Stacia spread her legs on either side of his. Needing to feel his arousal pressed against her body. Shuddering as she imagined it inside of her. Encouraging him to take what he needed from her.
There was a soft noise of protest when he told her to move to the wall but she obeyed with no more protest. It was not that she minded the chains, but she did not want to leave his embrace. Body brushing past him one last time. She closed the cuffs around her wrist but they did not lock. For them to lock, it would require his touch. In the back of her mind she hoped he would not lock them. Not that she blamed him for locking them, it was very rare for him to leave them open.

She showed him her dislike of being restrained. Her puppydog eyes stroked his heart a little. He looked at her curves, standing with her arms up in the shackles and her legs bent slightly. He thought it over, doubting between punishing or personal pleasure. The idea of giving her a chance to show her love for him turned him on. She still did everything he asked her, and it was the thought of her obedience that counted. Everything he wanted to do with her he could without the shackles too. He still had to show her he couldn't be messed with.

"We can do this without the shackles. But if you fail to pleasure me or try to hold me back..." He pushed her against the wall with his hand on her throat, not choking her, but letting her know that he meant business. He leaned over to her ears and whispered these words heavily with his breath "...I'll teach you what it really means to be punished." With the other he reached for his dagged, cutting off her top with the blunt side touching her body. He barely touched her skin with the cold metal, rubbing some red smears on her from the leftover blood of his last victim. He removed his hand from her neck, and started rubbing her crotch through her clothes. He could feel the skin and slight wetness of her pussy with his fingers.

Stacia purred softly when he let her out of the shackles. Her hands went to her side. Careful not to get in the way of anything he had planned. With his hand on her throat, she tipped her chin up slightly giving him more access. It was not tight but she could imagine it being. Her breath caught in her throat as he pressed against her. Feeling the warm breath against her ear.
“How often do I not please you?” Murmuring softly.
Standing perfectly still, she did not protest his cutting the clothes from her. He would either choose to cut her or he would choose not to. She had no say in it. Noticing the feel of wetness but no sting was a reminder of the blood that still covered him. It was a reminder that he had barely come in the door. The thought was interrupted feeling his fingers rubbing against her wetness. Moaning in encouragement.
“ Take what you want… I will behave….”

"You know I'll always get what I want, I don't need your permission for that. You're mine.." He teared off the rest of her clothing, leaving her naked. He looked at her nude body, the warm pink flesh of her pussy. His voilent emotions started to act up, being fueled by his excitement. He grabbed one of her hands she had to her side and slammed it to the wall, sqeeuzing it hardly. His mouth went along with his primal urges. He licked her shoulders, wetting it before he sank his teeth in them, leaving bitemarks of his front teeth. The hand he had on her throat moved quickly to her cunt. First moving his fingers through her lips, then inserted them hard into her vagina. With his handpalm he squeezed the skin between his fingers and hand. His cock was already hard and craving for her touch.

Moving away from her a little, he pushed her down on her knees, her facing his buldge in his pants. He reached out for something on the shelves, metal sounds echoed through the room. He applied a collar with a chain to her neck and held it in his hands firmly. He tugged the chain, forcing her to move her head closer to his crotch. He was still fully dressed and she would need to uncloth him to please him.

A loud moan escaped her lips as he bit into her shoulder. Shuddering. Enjoying the deep bite mark. Begging softly. Her legs spread apart for him, offering herself. Sucking in a deep breath at his first touch. Stacia started to double over feeling his fingers move roughly in her. Wanting to protest the sharp pain. She was set and ready for him but not ready for the pain. As quick as his fingers were in her, they were taken out.
Blinking, she found herself on her knees looking up at him. The collar cool against her skin, getting her attention. She started to say something but thought better. Reaching for the waist of her pants to free him. Less concerned with completely stripping him, and more interested in just freeing him. She had not even touched him and he was hard. Immediately taking him into her mouth.
Not shy about using her tongue along the underside of him. Softly whimpering as she started sucking. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on breathing as she took him deeper. By now her gag reflex had pretty well stopped reacting. It made things easier. Bobbing her head slowly. Her legs ended up spread wider than she meant or was aware. Kissan found her hips moving slowly as if she was looking for some relief too.

Back
Top Bottom