Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Such Madness [Myself & Marcuss]

It was true. He was finally pretty much mind-fucking her. As much as she may protest within her own mind that she had no desires for her brother, he was on his way to forcing her into loving him, and wanting him to fulfill everything she could ever desire. Once she blade was away, she felt a bit more at ease, but her sensitive pussy soon set her alight again. As he would slide his fingers within her, she would hiss tantalizingly, his hands skillfully going to work on her.''

"You only want me to sate your own darkest desires, brother...No matter what I may think, you're always going to find a way to win." Her hands twisted painfully within his own, longing to be free. Even more now, he was causing her to feel what one should never feel for their brother...Missy was beginning to turn into putty within his hands. She could feel it.

Was it only him that wanted this. IN that moment of watching her he realized only that had been held deep within. "Am I denying sis that in so many ways subconsioulsy i have wanted you. No. Actually i am accepting it. It is you that is denying the truth of htings " His fingers rubbing her clit teasing her as they spoke quietly. He had decided he wanted her to freely submit, and to freely give herself to him. His hard shaft pressed to her naked rear, The tough material of hte jeans rubbing the soft skin

"How can you stand here denying the truth of things. " his words whispered in his words " You speak of innocence and yet you know better then I that the subconscious works threw the conscious mind. " his slid a finger back into her tight hole. Moving around pressing to her virgin walls " The ice princess needs more then anything one one to control her and I am the only one who knows your needs"

As her brother spoke, of how he wanted her, and how he accepted the facts within her mind, she felt her body struggling less and less. She was getting tired of the fight, already, and that would be her biggest weakness. And as his fingers continued to work themselves teasingly against her body, his shaft against her exposed behind, she knew now that her submission to him may very well just be eminent.

Yes, she did know well how well the subconscious and conscious mind worked, but did that mean that she really did want her brother? She always thought, as well as stated, that her actions towards him were out of affection, but as a sister. Not a lover, or a slut. Then, his finger slipped into her walls, and her body threatened to tighten up against him. "You don't know of what I need, brother. You only know of what you want." Yet, she felt her body wanting to press against him, but she couldn't. That would make things even worse.

It seemed that his word were starting to sink in for he could note how her body was slowly relaxing and even her arguments were growing weaker under his assault of her mind and body. To while his finger continued to invade her body he could have sworn she was stifling a moan , and the change of her struggle not so much to run but to stop herself from giving in . He listened to her words with a smile and the light touch of his lips fell onto the crook of her neck letting for a moment only the sounds of their breathing and the sound of his finger into his soaked cunt fill the room.

From the mirror she could see his head turn as his hair move with the action brushing against her shoulder. " And dear sis you only deny what you want. Sitting up here in your personal palace leaving it only when you find you need the comfort of a man and only coming to me cause none other can kept the princess warmed and comforted. " The soft feeling of his voice falling lightly upon her. while he inserted a second finger into her slick opening.

"If your words were true then you would not be standing here. Nor would you be so ripe for me to take you " Again it was the whispered voice that hit her ears knowing he was striking nerves upon her very being The increased speed of his fingers slapping against her clit causing her rear to slide to his length not giving her a chance at this point do much of anything but come under his constant attack

His words were starting to invade her mind, caressing her at first before threatening to engulf her every thought. They were constricting her, wrapping themselves around her quickly beating heart. However, the beating would soon still, only to be forced back upwards again with the movements of his skilled fingers. She was soaked indeed, and his fingers were making it all the more worse. Still trapped within his arms, her hands would cease their struggle, her lips parting gently as though she were about to give him the moan he so pleased to hear from her.

Then, another finger invaded her body, though it was welcome. And now, she couldn't stop herself from trying to push him deeper into her still. Her form was betraying her, her core aching to feel more. Damn him, for turning her senses against her, using them to control her very soul. She was melting within his hands, the feeling of his threatening fingers within her body making her well up inside.

As he would whisper to her, his words falling hotly upon her ears, she felt every nerve within her body being struck with fearful electricity. A small, soft whimper escaped her lips, as she felt him winning. He was taking over her, and she was now helpless to stop it. And the more he continued, the more he would have her, and she would do anything for the pleasure he could bestow upon her.

Using the mirror he watched her eyes as they were losing the fight , showing the defiance and dare he think the ice was melting .His hand soaked by her flowing juices he watched her lips part slightly and the soft moan fled from her lips almost silently. Still he did not smile for he did not want to give her a reason to find something to pull on for strength. With the insertion of his second finger he felt her suddenly starting to push herself to him forcing the digits in deeper , forcing her tight walls to accept him in. He could feel the heat rising from her body and both her mind and body coming to accept the truth no matter how twisted it would seem to her.

SHe would feel his other hand release her wrists but only to come around to see the thick digits would cover her breast. Her pert nipple stuck out between two digits as he closed them at the base. His fingers continued their invasion meeting her hips while she pushed down upon him. It was then his lips would move just at the edge of her ear. Caressing her lobe as his tongue touched upon the edge "Ask me for it sis, beg me to take you. Beg for me to give you more pleasure, to turn you into my sexy slut , wanton only for me "

His words whispered sensuously to her ear, barely heard and yet to her was as clear as day while his fingers twisted and pushed harder into her while he met the movement of her hips to his shaft. Feeling his thick shaft sliding between the cheeks of her rear feeling them tightening around him while she is lost in the mountings pleasures

She could no longer look at herself within the mirror, and would close her dark hues to it. It was like looking at the upcoming master, and the ongoing defeated She was metaphorically falling into his arms, and she dared not to fight against it much longer. It did seem twisted, indeed, but it was soon becoming like he had full, undeniable control over her. She could feel her body trembling, her walls welcoming him in with ease, but soon enough it could not keep her appeased. Her body yearned, and ached for more. It wanted it, and now even needed it. Missy continued to damn him, within her own mind, her breath becoming deeper as the heat would rise.

Finally, her wrists were left free, the bones within aching painfully as they were let go so. While one hand would move around to wrap itself around the back of his head, the other would lay across the hand at her womanhood, pushing even more into her as she felt her core welling up even more. The feeling was so forbidden, so unnatural, but she was beginning to take the fear and turn it into something much more. She pushed her body harder into his, now, feeling as his shaft would press into her backside even more.

"I want to feel you inside me..." She whispered, defying everything within her mind when she did this. "I want to feel that thick, pulsating erection of your's within my aching body, pleasing me so damn much..." This was probably his dream come true, hearing this come from her lusting lips.

A grin finally returned to his features as she turned from the mirror and closed her eyes. With the way she leaned up against him enfolded in his arms he knew in that moment she had accepted the truth even if it was reluctantly , somehow almost instinctively he knew as well it would take further breaking but she had relented first and the battle was his to savor in victory. The need and want that screamed from her body and mind , her breathing heavy in the air as her hand slid to his hand pushing his fingers into her harder and faster, letting her touch giude his to what she liked. HEr touched caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up in excitement and pleasure.

Her hips moved wantonly over his shaft as finally she spoke. The whispered words coming out freely from her lips , the lusty tone seemed for a moment to be the only sounds on the room. It was then She would feel the thick shaft move slowly from her rear making her feel every inch that slid back from her rear as if to only give her more thought to how well she would be filled and stuffed. He moved his fingers from her soaking sex , lifting them to her lips , pushing them in making her taste herself and clean his fingers.

In doing so he forced her to face the mirror once more "Open your eyes watch yourself give yourself freely to me " the words whispers lustily in her ear, Commanding to her soul as he reached pressed the thick head to her small slit. Forcing her body to arch more, as if on display for both of thier eyes to watch, He chest jutted out while he pushed the thickest part of his shaft slowly past her folds and moaned to her ear as the feeling of her velvet folds seemed to suck him in

She did not see the look across his face, nor within his eyes, for her own hues remained silently shut. She felt as though his arms were tightening around her, though they were not at all. Perhaps, it was just the feeling of surrender, the feeling of failure, that was now baring down upon her broken body. He was excited from this, and she knew it, his erection pressing upon her flesh made it more than obvious. And what more was she to do, than endure the punishment that she had apparently brought upon herself after so many years of mistakes? After tonight, she knew not what she was going to do any longer.

She still couldn't believe she had even thought of any of that, much less said it, but her imagination along with his words seemed to take over every part of her. Soon enough, he would remove his shaft from behind her, plunging his fingers into her mouth as he forced her to take her own juices from his digits. She did so willingly, lapping at his fingers in order to get him to release them from her lips.

Again, she was forced to look at herself, her eyes opening as he told them to. If she was to submit to him, it may as well be a strong submission, and not one taken with tears and weeping. As he turned her, and the thick head of his shaft would press against her, before finding it's entrance. She watched as this would happen, knowing that once he pressed himself in a bit further, he would take her all to himself...

He wasn't surprised at the way that she sucked eagerly upon his fingers, a combination of her wanting to get rid of his fingers from her mouth and yet the detail in which she cleaned the fingers , he moaned with the way her tongue danced over the digits and his mind had to wonder just how it would feel over his cock that at that point was slowly invading her. He smirked at the look in her eye even as she was submitting to him but then he was pleased that she would still have a fire in her.

"Enjoy the taste of yourself Missy, enjoying the feeling of my cock filling your tight little hole?" His words continued to assualt her mind as he did move his lips from her lips but she would get the feeling he would not let her move her eyes from the mirror as he was taking her offered virginity. She would feel the invading member continue to slowly slide in , the feeling as he pushed pass her thin veil suddenly , and he could feel the blood mingle with her flowing juices and he paused for a moment. Letting her body accept the invasion and the breaking of her last frontier of purity

Even if spirited she was his. Nothing now would change that and he was pleased that she would not be crying and sobbing like a little girl. He smiled kissing her neck after a minute of still once more starting to slowly slide further into her. Knowing that eventually the pain would turn to pleasure and yet he watched her to see how much she enjoyed the pain for it would help him as well gage the things he could do to her

She knew his mind was wandering, just as he knew her own was wandering into forbidden territory. Naturally, she would soon formulate a plan against all of this, even if it was too late. She knew he was soon to be pressing even deeper into her, taking her as his own, the smirk across his face growing bigger constantly. She watched as it would all happen, every movement, taking everything in all at once. Her body strengthened to his touched, standing erect as he would do as he pleased with her previously unspoiled form.

Suddenly, as he would push past a certain point within her, she would feel as though something within her was lost. Knowing well of what it was, the pain coming along side of it, she felt as the blood would begin to slip around inside of her, his cock pressing even further past her ongoing pain. She breathed deeper, now, her breasts rising and falling in time with her hastened breaths. He had taken her indeed, and after this he would fill her with more pain, then perhaps pleasure, before he would send a torrent of his semen within her body.

Letting out a gentle gasp, she still held strongly to him, not buckling to him at all. As they stood there still, she would observe it all through tainted eyes, his erection sliding in even further now. She wasn't sure how much more she could take, the pain lashing out at her body as she took him all in, her fingertips clenching themselves into his bending flesh as he enjoyed himself so. "I hope...You're happy..."

Was it the fact he was taking his sister, and her virginity that made it that more excitement, but too he would admit it was that even with her defiance she was submitting herself to him. Even with how she glared at him, and her anger shone within her eyes it was mixed in by the excitement of the whole situation. The moan slipped past his lips as he continued to slide furhter in , hearing her breathing , watching in the mirror as her chest rose and fell in her excitement. Hearing her grasp as her claws dug to his as she held on, her words hissed out past her clenched teeth.

"Yes sis I am but then never imagined you would be so tight. " his words clung to her ear " I would ask you but you would only deny the truth of it. Hide the fact that in the end you've always wanted me to be the one to take you. " He met her eyes at the mirror as she spoke feeling his shaft bump deep within her. but still a few inches stuck out from behind her. His hips moved with hers as he moved out slowly to only push back int "Do you want ot feel it all, Want to feel my hips right to you, knowing the pleasures of knowing no man could ever fill you like I can ?"

He was baiting her knowing that she would have to admit it. As he fucked her he was fucking her mind, Raping both aspects, then again can one truly rape the willing and there was no doubt how his hard flesh glistened as he pulled out that she was willing for him. His hands slid up to cover both of her breasts and standing completely straight he would force her body to have to arch more giving him the ability to drive in deeper as he found a slow and steady rhythm to those tight wet walls of hers that seemed to scream at his exit in protest and beg and whimper for his every return filling her body

"Aa-hh..." She groaned a bit, still getting used to his size. After all, the largest thing she had ever really placed into her body was that of her own skillful fingers. And now, she began to feel her strong legs beginning to buckle beneath her body, threatening to send her tumbling down to the floor, even within his arms. His words would continue to wrap themselves about her mind, now the visual image of the two of them together flooding her imagination. She could see it, feel it, and now she belonged to him.

"Lay me within my bed, and you can give me all of you." She muttered, feeling her body weakening on her. As he would withdraw himself, her body would indeed protest for more, her back arching into him each and everytime he tried to leave her. She longed for the pain to turn to passion, his forceful lust to turn into a sort of imaginary love. To feel him atop of her, she would know exactly of what he had waited for for so long, and he would have full dominance and control over her weeping body.

Such a sweet sound with her groan that dominated the room while her legs seemed to want to give out at the new feelings he had inspired within her. His fingers kept their hold upon her breasts as for a moment it would seem that it was his shaft and his hands that kept her from falling to her feet in a heap at the moment.he noticed how her eyes seemed to glaze over in a wild thought or two. And it was her lusty sounded voice that drew him closer . He grinned at her muttering as it seemed this was just to much for her.

She would feel his hands slip from her breasts and slid to under her thighs . The reflection of his arms bulge slightly lifting her up off the floor but keeping her slowly moving over his length , as much as she could take without overwhelming her at this position, but soon enough she would be able to . The thought itself was exciting while he carried her over to her bed and lifted her up off of his shaft slowly and offering to her a rare gentle moment from him as he set her down upon the bed.His lips touched down onto hers feeling his tongue sliding between her lips and demanding the attention of her tongue to his.

She would feel his body sliding over hers spreading her legs followed once more by the feeling of his shaft sliding in but he did not stop only kept pushing into her the pain would continued forcing her to take his full slicked hard shaft , piercing her cervix before the press of the thick head pushing to the walls of her womb and for the first time feeling his hips grinding to hers , while keeping her sounds muffled under his kiss, the press of his chest to her soft breasts and her hard nipples.

She knew that her utterances and such would turn him on even more, making him inwardly want her even more. Though it was hurting her so, she couldn't help but want more, those sexual feelings beginning to come out within her that she could only imagine before. As he would pull her in closer, she could feel her arms letting loose of him, only to try and find another way to cradle his form up against her own. She could feel his shaft within her, it's girth, the thickness of it all. He walls felt every inch of him.

Soon enough, he began to move his own hands, lifting her body with such ease. He continued to keep her body atop his shaft, and she supposed this was because he wanted her to get used to him. As he laid her down, she could feel her body resting more easily against the bedding that was it was before. It was more supportive for her, this way, her body and mind already overwhelmed enough by what was happening alone. When he slipped his tongue into her mouth, she parted her own lips a bit further, and laced her tongue around his, murring gently into their forbidden kiss.

However, his body would slip itself over her own, her legs spreading to take him in once more. But this time, he did not stop. He continued to slide himself into her, and the pain would only worsen. As he hit her cervix, a muffled cry would go into his forcible lips, several tears streaming down her face as he did this. Her grip tightened into his flesh, her walls threatening to lock up around him were the pain to continue.

There was just something about a female talking dirty while getting stuffed by him but it was even more exciting with the fact that it was his sister that was uttering them. His cock jerked with her actions and words , and he had to admit she was taking his invasion of her well. It was enjoyable to see her struggle as she tried to find ways for herself to stay locked to him as though she cursed him she wanted him, but then maybe that is why she cursed him. Now that was a thought as he set her upon the bed. He could feel her eagerness within their shared , forbidden kiss as every move they made drove them both deeper and deeper into a self made hole that neither would truly ever come out of.

Still locked in that kiss as he once more penetrating her one more but the intent of giving her all of him he found that this was a pit that he would enjoying finding himself in. The head hammered into her for but a moment before her legs spread wider inviting him to fill her completely. The sudden muffled cry sent a threw of enjoyment rushing threw him as things got even tighter feeling her body squeezing him hard as she was filled with the first pain of his shaft taking her completely. Once more he felt her nails dig to his flesh and he held it there for a moment letting her catch her breath, while growing use to him buried in her.

His hips gridded to her unable to stop his moans at the feeling of her gripping his cock with her walls in her pain and the pleasure of him. Feeling as he moved within her lost within the pleasure taking all he had not to start ramming into her . Slowly he pulled out all the way till the head was within her sore and tensed walls before sliding in enjoying once more the feeling of her slick depths surrounding every inch of his hardened member

Perhaps, it was the fact that he was completely mind-fucking her that convinced her that this was somehow to feel even more right than it should. She realized subtly that she was teasing him, giving him what only his darkest dreams wished, and turning it all into a reality before his eyes. Yes, he was hurting her inside and out, but she was not about to cave under his pressure. She continued to damn him, but his shaft inside her made her body scream out in desire, therefore she also cursed herself. As their kiss would continue, she would slip her tongue further into his mouth, taking in every taste, exploring every cavern, digging her hole deeper and deeper.

When he moved into her once more, this time harder than before, she cried into him again, but did not stop him. Her talons left crescent-moon-shaped markings upon his flesh, those of which threatened to bleed soon enough. But she loosened up eventually, trying to keep her body calm below his own. Her walls began to accommodate him more, allowing him in further, while acting as though they were simply trying to keep them in. If it was literally possible for them to be craving him, to be sucking him into their moistness, then they would be.

She longed for the pain to cease, and when he began to use slower movements as opposed to forceful ones, her body began to rejoice. The hurt would slowly turn into pleasure, that of which was indicated by a delightful, muffled moan into his lips. She now began to push back into him just a bit, her back arching as she did so.

His own moan, a pleasure of feeling her claws make their mark upon his skin while thier tongues dances, Feeling while hers explored his mouth while his own went about its own exploration. He could taste her desire, and her want in that kiss as she cried into the kiss, muffled by the press of his lips. He could feel her heart beat to his chest unable to stop another moan of pleasure to slip into her mouth feeling her body accepting his invasion, her wet walls eagerily clenching to his shaft while he ground his hips to her. As he slowed for a moment which really was to calm his body he caught a moan from her lips, and her sudden motions to meet his slow pushing into her body.

His hands slid up and down her sides, loving the feeling of her under his touch while she pushed to him with more eagerness and arched her back up seeming to want to press her body tighter to him. His movements became longer, sliding the whole thing out before sliding it back in, letting her feel each inch push its way back into her warm. The head finding its way deeper into her till once more she would feel her entire sex filled. He knew he was victorious in this she was giving into her own desires, needs , and even the twisted truth of their new relationship.

AS he could feel her juices flowing making his passage easier he started to pick up his pace with every thrust following the sounds of her moans of pleasure and the feeling of her body reacting to him

[[Sorry, dear. It's been a hard week, with midterms and all. I should be back in the swing of things this weekend, though. Hope you're doing alright.]]

His moans were electrifying, and it was oh-so wrong that her body was doing this to her. But she couldn't stop it, and it was already too late even if she could. She would wrap her tongue about his own, and delight in the taste inwardly, her heart beating fiercely up against his chest. Whether out of anticipation for the oncoming pleasure against the pain, or whether from the fact that her mind was still fighting a losing battle against all of this. She would take one of her hands now, and rest it to his thrusting hims, her lips stifling utterances of even more upcoming pleasure each and ever time he would push back into her eager walls.

Her body quivered and writhed to his touches, now, her body forcing her to take even more of his gifts. He was working so hard, now, hard enough that it would cause her to throw her head back. Her long locks would ruffle and cause a mess of dark-colored waves upon her pillow, her eyes closed to everything he was doing to her. He was giving her things now that she could only imagine, things that she would never be able to do to herself alone, much less with the use of her own two hands.

It was so twisted, so wrong, these thoughts doing little to stop her as she would begin to inch closer and closer to what she hoped to be a feeling of pure ecstasy.

The sounds of her pleasure were now prominant it seemed in the air as she was losing herself more and more into what was happening. His tongue was eager as she danced with his. He reveled in how they seemed to know exactly what the other was doing in the long locked kiss. He could feel her heart as it seemed to bang against her breast. The kiss breaking as he pushed himself up some listening to the words that seemed to come from her lips.

As her body seemed to respond to his touches and to the depth of his invasion of her sex and body. He watched her with his lust filled eyes and he leaned in "Scream out your words slut, I want to hear what you are to me " His words commanding while he kept his pace steady , not increasing the speed only the force of which he would push his cock right back into her now warm and inviting cunt Feeling as the head jammed deep into her depths and then slowly pulling out.

She was lost within the moment from the very beginning, it seemed, almost like she was caught up within a storybook that just couldn't be put down. It was so wrong, so evil, so cruel, but at the same time could not be pushed away, and in the end would end up feeling a bit more right than otherwise. Her arousal was so thick on the air, her heart seemingly beating through her fragile chest as their lips would part.

As his body would slam into her now, his fierceness stinging, but overall keeping her body content, she would begin to moan out even louder, now. Her body was on fire, electric sparks flying through her as he hammered into her so deeply, so impossibly. She didn't know what exactly he wished to hear, nor did his words really sink in too much. She was too busy taking all of him in, her body slowly rising into what would eventually become her release.

Not once has his eyes left the mirror image under him. Seeing how she was losing her struggle and finding more and more pleasure in what he was doin to her. He could see as he pounded into her tight little whole that she was enjoying it more . Feeling her tight walls gripping his thick cock as he pushed deeper into her, his arms coming up around her legs lifting her waist up into the air and his forceful thrusts diving her down into the bed giving him a deeper access to her tight little cunt.

She would see his own eyes lustful and feeling the head of his cock slamming into the walls of her womb with a quicker response each time. The bed bouncing and squeaking from the force of his poundings and taking of his sister. With the walls tightening around his cock as she was growing closer to her orgasm was a mind blowing experience for him. Resting her legs onto his shoulders , resting upon his knees while his hips moved with the forceful need to stay within her welcoming warmth she would feel his hands sliding up her stomach and gliding over her full breasts taking them within his palms. She would feel the finger tips kneading them feeling the strength in his fingers hearing his moans slipping past his lips

In a way, it was quite odd if one thought about it. Were she to cut her hair, and wear different clothing, then there probably would be a pretty close mirror image beneath him. And she could only imagine what he was feeling right now, taking advantage of exactly what he wanted. As he lifted her, she gave a strong groan, his thrusts becoming even harder, giving him even more access into her body. And while it would sting at her core, she slowly warmed up to the deeper thrusts and regretfully enjoyed them.

He was determined to get exactly what he pleased of her, and now he had what he wanted; Himself within the void between her thighs. But would he soon become the person she was imagining there, just as he had so hoped? Suddenly, her legs would bend at his shoulders, tightening their grip upon his body as her walls would begin to close and open around that thick erection. Her hues slammed shut, as a rather powerful orgasm came on, her body resisting the urge to buck and flail against him as she came to her peak, her body on fire with erotic feelings.

With every thust, every feeling of the mushroom cap deep in his twins body he noticed how she enjoyed it more and more though the struggle of her to keep something of herself there. The sound of her groan as he lifted her lower half up seeing how she was enjoying his deep penetration. Yes he was pleased that he was getting what he wanted but within his twisted mind he knew that she was as well. He could feel her bend her legs down over his shoulders, feeling her grip on his cock tighten whiel she pushed herself more to him. His mind was awash in the pleasure of her walls tightening more on his invading shaft as he could feel her body tighten , her struggle to keep herself from bucking to him.

It was then as his hands slid over her body encompassing her breasts within his hand that his thrusts that continued to push harder. HIs thrusts into her faster and with more force while his cock hardened within her. His breathing coming in hard gasps as a thin sheen of sweat started to show over his flesh. He could feel her close to her peek , struggling to keep his from hitting till he had her screaming, twisting and writhing in pleasure only wanting more of him.

She would feel his hard grip on her full mounds pinching her nipples at the base of her pert buds his hips wildly thrusting with a great need into her tight hole.

Back
Top Bottom