Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♡*°:⋆ₓₒ 𝒯hia's 𝒮ecret 𝒥ournal ₓₒ⋆:°*♡

Kinks
  • bea4d8
    kinks.png

𝐹 𝒶 𝓋 𝑜 𝓇 𝒾 𝓉 𝑒 𝓈

♡ dark themes ♡ age gaps ♡ discipline ♡ conflicts ♡ humiliation ♡ choking / breathplay ♡ blackmail
    ♡ punishment ♡ manipulation ♡ spanking ♡ branding ♡ butt plugs ♡ knifeplay ♡ bloodplay ♡ arguments
    ♡ restrains ♡ collar & leash ♡ fear ♡ non / dub con ♡ power play ♡ blindfolds ♡ gags ♡ fingers in mouth
    ♡ anal training ♡ hair pulling ♡ corruption ♡ power play ♡ age gaps ♡ threats ♡ torture ♡ violence
    ♡ abuse ♡ teasing ♡ pleasure / orgasm control

𝐻 𝒶 𝓇 𝒹 ____ 𝒩 𝑜 ' 𝓈

fluff ____ vanilla ____ scat ____ romance

I am open to pretty much anything, but if you have concerns, just shoot me a message.

Last edited:
    Plot Bunnies
  • bea4d8

plotbunnies.png

= i am craving this _ | _ = taken

________

; You’re dating one of my gang members, but I’m the boss and I know how to please you better.
    [
    I will play a gang member & you will be playing the gang leader ]

; Your dad is my biggest enemy in the crime world and you’re a straight-up rebel, so to piss him off you decide to sleep with me and wow, it was fucking amazing, but now your dad is out to kill me so what now.
    [
    I will play a criminal/hacker/etc & you will be playing a crime lord (the father or one of his associates) ]

; You receive a gift card for a luxurious massage for your birthday, but end up getting a lot more than a massage.
    [
    I will play the birthday girl & you will be playing the one "massaging" her ]

; You think I am someone else, but you're super hot so I just play along, at least until I find out you want me dead.
    [
    I will play a random girl & you will be playing a gang member/criminal/etc ]

; You're a powerful demon in a world where humans are outnumbered and hiding. You catch me on one of your hunts and I am now your pet/slave who you show off to all your demon friends.
    [
    I will play the human & you will be playing the demon ]

; I broke into your mansion to prove to my friends that I could, but now you think I'm there to kill you.
    [
    I will play the intruder & you will be playing the owner of the mansion ]

; You are my mom's new boyfriend, but you're only seeing her so you can take advantage of me.
    [
    I will play the daughter & you will be playing my mother's boyfriend ]

; I work as a waitress in an exclusive club and you are a customer who tends to get everything he wants.
    [
    I will play the waitress & you will be playing the customer ]

; I was supposed to send a picture to my boyfriend of my new underwear but I sent it to my boss instead and now you use it to blackmail me.
    [
    I will play the girlfriend & you will be playing the boss ]

; You overheard something you shouldn't have and now I have to make sure you keep your mouth shut.
    [
    I will play the girl who overheard something & you will be playing the one who has to convince me to remain silent ]

; I thought you were my boyfriend's friend, so I invited you in, but it turns out you were his enemy and now you're using me to get to him.
    [
    I will play the girlfriend & you will be playing my boyfriend's enemy ]

; Your twin really pissed someone off and now they're interrogating you but you have no idea what they're talking about.
    [
    I will play the innocent twin & you will be playing the interrogator ]

________

More plot bunnies will come.

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom