Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Toxic's Requests: sci-fi, fantasy, gothic horror, modern fantasy edition

Dr. Toxic

Meteorite
Welcome to my request thread. I'm a male interested in both women and men looking for roleplay partners. I don't have a k-list, but I will list the things I love the most and the things I will absolutely will not do. None of my kinks are hard needs, and we can always discuss what aspects you are/are not comfortable with.

Love list
• Humans and non-humans. I'm talking tieflings, elves, aliens, orcs, succubi/incubi, minotaurs, vampires, demons, what have you. I adore size differences, particularly if the male is bigger than the female. I want to stress here that this does not include animals and anthro/furry characters. Werewolves are about the closest thing to a furry as I care to include here.

• As a sub point to the above - Interesting biology! The aesthetic of a non-human partner is cool and all, but what makes the art of lovemaking unique? Do they have uniquely shaped genitals? Do they secrete strong aphrodisiac-like oils? Can they intoxicate their partners with a mind-altering venom? Can they shape-shift? Can they generate small electrical impulses in just the right spots to really intensify the experience? Can they telepathically share sensations with their partners during sex? The sky is the limit, hindered only by our creativity.

• Fish-out-of water stories. Our protagonist finds themselves in a part of the galaxy no human has been before. Or perhaps an alien has found themselves stranded on earth or a human colony, far from home. A ship has crashed on a remote island made home by an amphibious merfolk, with only one human survivor. Maybe a celestial being or devil has been banished to the mortal realm, forced to live among them in secret. Again, we can work out something interesting. I am more than comfortable playing multiple characters if you are not.

• specific kinks I particularly enjoy: rough sex, neck-nibbling/biting, analingus, excessive cum, mind-altering substances used in sex, bondage, size differences, exhausting sex, group scenes, tentacles.

The Maybes. Stuff I don't usually seek out but can be hot in some circumstances.

• Pee. I generally find pee to be pretty gross, but I have found -at times- that it can be erotic. Sometimes. Almost always as part of a humiliation thing. Don't spring this one on me without asking. I will probably not enjoy it.

The Hell-nos. Self explanatory. Not up for discussion.
• Poop.
• Necrophilia.
• Gore in context of sex.

Now for expectations. I don't have many. All I ask is that you write in third person, don't shoot one liners at me, and don't take agency away from my characters unless the scene has been set up for it. I'm not a super hard stickler for grammar stickler, but consistently bad spelling can be distracting.

And that's it! Now with that out of the way, let's talk scenarios. All are up for discussion/tweaking, and I'll be glad to hear any additional ideas you may have.

Lost in Space

A human soldier/scientist/astronaut is in the process of test-piloting the world's first spacecraft capable of faster-than-light travel. With this incredible advent of technology, humanity would finally be able to truly explore the solar system and beyond. However, while the pilot is in orbit, something catastrophic happens: the Earth is attacked by an unknown, technologically-superior alien threat. As a plasma blast rocks the experimental craft, the FTL engine overloads and malfunctions, sending the wayward astronaut into a far corner of the galaxy, where no human has ever been before. With their engine shot, no star charts, and no communication with Earth, the pilot is left drifting among the stars.

That is, until another alien vessel picks them up. A science vessel, a junker vessel, space pirates, or a military ship. Are they friendly, willing to help our lost wanderer, or are they malevolent and cruel, experimenting or enslaving the poor human? Either way, only two things are certain: There has to be a way back home, and the pilot is determined to find it.

The human could be MC or yours. The other party would likely play multiple characters, so keep that in mind. I never mind playing multiples.

The Dangerous Life of a Dungeon Crawler

In this Dungeons and Dragons esque adventure, one of us will play an adventurer seeking glory, treasure, justice or honor, and the other will play the dungeon master, creating the highly perilous dungeons, traps, and monsters they must overcome (or not). Will our brave hero/heroine emerge victorious? Or perhaps trying to take on a bunch of lustful demons alone was a bit out of their depth. Perhaps they slip and fall into a pit trap made home by some very curious tentacles. Or just maybe the vampire noble terrorizing the town decides they could use a new thrall to stay entertained. I'm very much into the Bad End scenarios here.

Playing with Fire

A college student finds herself (or himself) isolated in their new school. Their classmates tease them, even going so far as to bully them, over their obsession with gothic horror and the occult. One day while walking through town, the lonely student comes across a strange shop full of bizarre items. Their eyes are drawn quickly to a thick tome, claiming to hold the power to curse, hex, and enchant others, wielding power over them. Bonus, it's cheap, too! Hurrying back to their dorm with the old dusty book, they excitedly peruse the pages, picking out a simple curse to cast on one of their bullies. It probably wouldn't work, but isn't it worth a shot?

The next day, they find that same classmate missing from school, presumably falling ill under strange circumstances. A little digging reveals that the curse cast on them the previous night had manifested! Enamored with their new power, the student begins to find clever and cruel ways to exact revenge on their classmates.

But as with all borrowed power, there is a catch - the book holds the soul of a demon, once stripped of power and banished to live within the spellbook's pages. As more spells and rituals are cast, so does the demon's power grow, until they make themselves known to the would-be warlock. With the demon's help, the student soon gains access to the more powerful rites and spells, but loses more and more of their humanity with each use, their soul corrupted and weakening to feed the demon, until eventually they are completely enthralled to the hellish being's whims.

Let me know what you think! Shoot me a DM if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom