Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Without a Trace

Kaeril

Super-Earth
Right now you m looking something along the lines of a kidnapping/abduction scenario in a modern setting. I’m flexible in terms of age for my character and like to brainstorm ideas for how it can play out. Let me know if you’re interested.

Ashley - an IT tech at a business, Ashley has a fairly normal everyday life. Brunette and glasses, the cute geek-ish girl is not who you would expect to fall victim to a scenario like this.

Alexis - skater girl from a well off family, “Lexi” as her friends call her has a bit of a rebellious streak. High school or college age would work best.

Erin - with a morning routine consisting of running three miles before work, five on her days of, this blonde has a very fit and athletic body which would make her more difficult prey such as this, especially with her being a police officer with her local department.

Jess - After graduating from the naval academy at Annapolis, the third generation Puerto Rican is Home to spend time with her family before heading off for her first bit of duty. Unfortunately for her she never makes it to port.

Kyle - high school junior and soccer player, she just got a letter offering her a full scholarship to her university of choice.

Erin and Ashley would be in their mid 20s to early 30s but also can be played at college or high school age versions of any of these women.

Kinks -
Modern Setting
Third Person
Clothed Sex
Sneaker Fetish
Realism
Photography/Video
Human Trafficking
Kidnapping
Non-con
Bondage

Maybe -