Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fandom Thread

Mistail

Planetoid
Rules.
We must obey and respect the rules of Bluemoon
***THE SITE RULES*** (updated on 12/30/2020) - If you need a refresh.
Always be nice and kind please, the stories always seem to flow better when both of the partners get along. I promise to always be nice and respectful and my hope is that you will be as well.
I'm a switch, this means I can either be submissive or I can be dominant depending on the character or the story. I do perfer to be submissive most of the time though and very rarely do I want to take on the dominant role but it does happen from time to time.
I don't have a kink list or flist as it's called. My kinks kinda change all the time and vary from story to story, what works with one may not work for the other, and so on and so forth. You can always send me yours and I'll always read them but please keep this in mind.
I do prefer story over smut however much like everything else is on a case-by-case basis, I have no problem doing stories set around more adult elements.
I roleplay via messages, thread, and discord in that order. I mostly prefer messages but from time to time I will use thread, rarely do I ever give out my discord but If I feel like the story calls for it and you really want to do I'll consider it.
No ageplay
No human/animal play
Out Of Character chat is something I really like to do because much like I stated above when both partners connect really well it just helps the story.
I don't double, meaning I only play one main character.
That seems to cover everything but If you have any questions or concerns let me know, I tried to add as much as I could to help you understand what your getting yourself into but I may have forgotten something so yeah let me know if that's the case.

Fandoms.
The Walking Dead
DC both comics and movies
Marvel both comics and MCU
Arrowverse
Starwars both the movies and the tv series
The 100
Dragon Ball - Z-GT- Super
Attack On Titan
My Hero Academia
Sword Art Online
Tokyo Ghoul
Elder Scrolls
Death Stranding
Horizon Zero Dawn
Twisted Metal - Ether the second game or Black.
God Of War
Apex Legends
Infamous - Second Son
Little Nightmares
The Legend Of Zelda
Pokemon
WWE

Both canon and created characters for these are fine.

Canon character's that I would play.
TWD - Michonne, Rosita, Maggie, Beth, Alpha, Lydia, Leah, Sasha,
DC - Raven - Starfire - Zatanna, Harley Quinn, Batgirl, Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Donna Troy
Marvel - Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Jean Grey, Kamala Khan, Gamora, Gwen Stacy, Black Cat
Arrowverse - Iris West, Thea Queen, Laurel Lance, Sara Lance, Mia Queen, Killer Frost, Nora West, Kate Kane, Ryan Wilder
Avatar The Last Airbender - Katara, Ty Lee, Suki, Toph, Azula, Korra, OC
Starwars - Ahsoka Tano, Padme, Princess Leia, Asajj Ventress, Barriss Offee, Rey Skywalker, Sabine Wren, Jyn Erso, Bo-Katan Kryze
The 100 - Lexa, Octavia, Raven, Clarke
Dragon Ball - Andriod 18 - Videl - Pan - Bulma
Attack On Titan - Mikasa, Annie, Sasha
My Hero Academia - Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, Himiko
Sword Art Online - Asuna, Alice, Sinon, Yui, Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, Yuuki
Tokyo Ghoul - Rize, Touka, Akira Mado, Itori.
Elder Scrolls - Female Nord
Death Stranding - Fragile
Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy
Twisted Metal - Dollface, Shadow.
God Of War - Persephone
Apex Legends - Wraith, Wattson, Lifeline, Rampart, Loba, Horizon, Bangalore, Ash
Infamous Second Son - Fetch
Legend Of Zelda - Princess Zelda
Pokemon - Dawn, May, Misty, Jessie.
WWE - Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Charlotte, AJ Lee, Paige, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Becky lynch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom