Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Service [FF & FF] - NSFW

Fruit

Best Girl
(Made with NSFW images)

First Floor - Service Room # 23

"Are you sure she can't just suck me off a little bit? I promise I'm about to bust anyways" the man complained once more, and, once more, his pleas fell on deaf ears. The Minotaur gave the same curt reply; he blew air from his nostrils and shook his head. Sighing with disappointment, the man looked down at the nymph as she stroked his throbbing erection with a feigned smile. "Man, can I at least see her tits?" This time the man didn't await a reply. He reached down to Aubree's breasts and groped them through the silken nightgown. The nymph froze as the customer fondled her tits before shooting his load directly into her pale face.

Clearly enraged at the brazen developments, the Minotaur standing guard forcefully shoved the human away from the serving girl and pinned him against the wall. "Tit five coins extra!" He exclaimed at him with broken English. "You pay only ten coin for wank off!" The behemoth monster had the man suspended in the air against the wall with one giant hand, while the other hand gestured all sorts of threats to go with his menacing words. "Five coin now or Vahr kill you!" His free hand moved horizontally across his neck to mimic an execution. My job here is done.. Aubree decided. Collecting a napkin from the nearby table, she proceeded to wipe her face clean of spunk before tucking her tit back in her garments and quietly exiting the room. Behind her she could still hear Vahr's angry voice echoing from every wall. "Five coin now!!!" he roared while shaking the man in the air to the noise of falling silver coins hitting the ground.​

Ground Floor - Reception Area

"Absolutely, Mr. Torrance", replied Madame Eva with a triumphant smile. The leather sack filled with gold coins sagged in her Elven hands, its unmistakable characteristic chime almost making her purr with excitement. She knew precisely what the Orc was seeking, and, nodding courtly to the high-paying customer, she gestured for him to take a seat. "The line will be assembled very soon, Sir. Please relax for just a minute in the bar area. Samuel will serve you a drink on the house while we prep the girls for you". Departing from the scene, she snapped her finger to catch the bartender's attention behind the counter, and pointed with her face towards the Orc while discreetly holding up one finger for one free drink.​

Ground Floor - Employee's Section

"I need another night's tribute" Eva announced entering Peter's office. "Another one?!" The human's eyes were bloodshot, his hair a giant fuzz of wiry darkness that almost devoured the rest of his head. "Leah is bought by that dragon with the monocle.. Sem.. Sen.."

"Sigmund! His name is Sigmund. Gods, Peter, get it together. I need another tribute. I know we've never needed two on one week let alone the same night, but I need you to get me one. The customer is asking for something delicate and small. You know the type. Mwah!" And with that, the Madame left her bookkeeper to conjure up a solution to her overbooking issue.

Entering the whores' resting area, he scratched his scalp, his entire hand disappearing submerged in a sea of black. "Ahri! Bree! Tris! Evy! Lulwa! Come here, dolls!" Peter impatiently toe-tapped while the girls made their way towards him, gentle as a passing cloud. "Listen, darlings, I need you to work the night-shift tonight. I know you've never done this before, but it'll be alright - don't be scared. The customer is a Mr.... Torrance, he's an Orc currently waiting for you in the bar. Form a line and let him make his pick. Whoever is chosen: you'll take him to the basement to room #2. Remember, the basement, not upstairs where you've always worked. Working tri- the night shift means you won't have a guard and you're bound to the customer until the sun rises or he's done with you. He can do whatever he wants, okay? He's a special customer who gave us a lot of money so make sure he's happy with you. Wear something cute, put some perfume on, play some music if he wants, get him a drink or some pills if he asks- whatever, mmkay?"​

Ground Floor - Reception Area

"Mr. Torrance?" The Madam called the Orc's name and ushered him into a secluded room. She gestured towards a chair facing a line of prostitutes that stood in front of him; an elf, a nymph, a bearded dwarf, a mermaid, and a fairy.​

Last edited:
29132955.jpg

Gabriel Torrance
This was a beast of a man if there ever was one, a creature given towards a brutality that was beyond the normal ken of men. Gabriel Torrance was an Oracle. Although the gods work through many agents, perhaps none is more mysterious than the oracle. These divine vessels are granted dominion without their choice, selected by providence to wield powers that even they do not fully understand. Unlike a cleric, who draws her magic through devotion to a deity, oracles garner strength and power from many sources, namely those patron deities who support their ideals. Instead of worshiping a single source, oracles tend to venerate all the gods that share their beliefs. While some see the powers of the oracle as a gift, others view them as a curse, changing the life of the chosen in unforeseen ways. The curse upon Gabriel was the certitude that he would forever be alone, friendless, and despised, never to be loved by another in the mortal realm.

Battle was his gift.

He was powerfully built, standing at his terrible height of six foot five inches, his broad shoulders and thick musculature emphasizing the sculpted nature of the beast. Green skin, black hair, and small tusks were prominent features of his heritage and yet the frightening man was certainly charismatic and attractive. Such was the nature of his divine gifts. The evidence of his culture was seen in that harsh demeanor. Aggressive, callous, and absolutely domineering. Orcs respected strength and power and on an instinctual level they knew they were entitled to what they craved unless someone stronger could take it from them. Indifferent to pain and with an indomitable will of unshakable conviction, Gabriel was the quintessential bringer of death.

pirate-ship.jpg
Gabriel served his time aboard one of the more prominent pirate ships that sailed into these harbors. The Royal Fortune was a 40-cannon behemoth manned by 157 men and its powerful armaments left it capable of fighting it out with any naval vessel currently on the seas. It was a devastating vessel and one that served Gabriel’s warlike nature. He did not have it in him to be a leader of men, that was not his purpose, but as first mate he kept order in a way that very few were capable of. It let him reap the benefits of the spoils of war, indulging in the plunder that they attained, and feeding his insatiable bloodlust. Of course, other lusts were left unfulfilled. Aloof, alone, there was no woman who would approach or crave to be with the massive orc. It left him angry, cruel, and bitter…but with coin you could buy anything. Especially a perfect piece of ass.

cc42540f70ca4d8980523b61_rw_3840.jpg
Gabriel’s features set in a small grimace across his face as he was offered his selection and his large weight shifted as he stepped forward, the boards creaking slightly in the motion. Money could indeed buy you anything and look at these little beauties offered up before him. The choice was certainly delectable, and he did not hide the fact that these women were nothing but objects to him, something to be used and potentially discarded. He gazed upon them like they were prime cuts of beef that he intended to cook and consume. Those sharp eyes watched them, hard and unyielding as he walked the line, considering what he would choose to have for the main course. He had more than enough money to buy the lot of them, but for now, for now he just wanted one. What was it about her that drew him to her? What was it that made her his chosen piece of meat for the night?

It was her eyes.

Something about them were exotic, intense, mesmerizing. They drew him in as he gazed at her with that harsh unblinking stare. Measuring her for a moment. He did not know Aubree’s name, not yet, nor would he care one way or the other if she told him. For now, all that mattered was that she had struck his fancy and a smile touched his harsh face. He made a motion towards the nymph, his voice finally breaking the silence as he spoke to the madam.

“This one. I’ll take her.”

Bree's eyes sparkled as the enormous Orc walked in front of the line of prostitutes like an expert butcher inspecting various cuts of meat using only his eyes. Time froze when he passed in front of her, her heart lodged in her throat, before her eyes met his and a whirlwind of goosebumps chilled her spine. Within his eyes there was an ocean of blood, a never-ending trail of destruction and carnage. Bree saw smoke rising from razed villages, sinking merchant ships that'd been cleaved in half, and orphaned children and widowed women cries in agonizing unison. The army of scars on his chest each told a thousand tales of endless pillaging, raping and murder.

The war veteran chose her, and her heart sank.

Other girls in the line immediately took a step backwards and silently vanished leaving Bree with Gabriel and the Madam. "Ah! Aubree! You chose well, Mr. Torrance!" Eva cheerfully announced. She walked past her customer towards the shorter girl and, seizing the girl's chin, she pointed it up towards her. "She's very beautiful" she appraised her own goods. She proceeded to grope Aubree's clothed breasts. "They're full. You'll enjoy this one. She's very well-trained!" she promised. "Okay Bree. Now be a good girl and show Mr. Torrance a good time okay? I don't want to hear any complaints from him" She playfully slapped the whore's backside. "And Mr. Torrance, please enjoy yourself and let us know in case she's not performing up to your standards."

Aubree watched her manager depart from the room before she started speaking. "M-My name is Bree. Its a pleasure to serve you tonight, Mr. Torrance. Can I please take you somewhere more private?" I hope he can't tell I'm nervous. The orc nodded and the nymph led the way, her confidence recuperating with each step. The two left the meeting room and walked across the bar to stairs that spiraled down to the darker basement. There, the two crossed a hallway with private rooms in each side. Whipping noises could be heard from countless rooms, as well as masculine and feminine groans and moans and cries of climax. Sconces were mounted along the stone walls, each holding a torch that gave the wall an alluring orange glow. Their shadows danced on the canvas of walls to the lecherous rhythm of pain and sex. The smell of coitus and alcohol drifted through the hallway from the stairs to the massive gate at the end of the hallway.

The nymph led her customer to that very gate. She procured a key from her pocket and unlocked the double-doors to the VIP room. "Welcome, sir" she politely bowed at the door and only walked in after him. The lounge was spacious and fully-equipped with all sorts of luxuries. Three black-leather sofas were positioned in U shape in front of a large TV and a short coffee table. To the left of the formation of sofas, a marble counter separated the rest of the studio from a white-marble kitchenette that contained all the necessities should a customer require his servant to cook for him. On the other side of the room, a king-sized bed with a black duvet and burgundy pillows and sheets. Next to the bed, a large wooden cabinet was stacked with an assortment of various tools and supplies available to customers to indulge their more-deviant needs and preferences.

There was no wall in between the bathroom and the rest of the living space. The shower-box was on one-end of the room, positioned to where you could watch the TV while showering. It was big enough for two or three people, and right next to it a Jacuzzi was filled with hot, steaming water. Aubree walked towards a large gramophone that was placed on one corner of the unit and turned it on to play some smooth jazz music.​

28139ffab20e77005e4d735f050f9266.jpg
Would he play the role of a man who was considerate, compassionate, or kind? No, that did not seem to be the case with the beast that walked behind Bree into the confines of the well-appointed room. Other men always liked to act like somehow, they were doing the girl’s a favor, treating them like royalty, practically worshipping at their feet even though they had purchased their flesh. It was completely pathetic to see grown men groveling for something they already owned but not this man, no, Bree knew that intuitively. This man moved through the building with barely restrained anger, his eyes always on the lookout for something that might happen and yet did not. One beefy hand rested with experienced skill on the heavy dagger that rested at his side, a better close quarters weapon than the pistol on the other hip. It was a restrained savagery, just enough to get along in civilization, yet a reminder of this man’s alien heritage. A tribal and shamanistic culture that was far more suited to the wilderness than the confines of this richly dressed establishment.

He took a moment to look around the room, but it was hardly the same way that she did. One hand made sure that the doors were properly latched so that there would be no entry without warning, nor would there be an escape if she chose to run. Next, he began to move, ignoring her for the moment as he assured himself that they were alone. He might have paid good money, but the man was no imbecile, and only the foolish died by inattentiveness. The lounge was given a one over, looking behind any area that might hold danger. Next, the cabinet and the bathroom, even taking a moment to brush a hand through the swirling waters of the jacuzzi to reassure himself that there were none waiting within the liquid. It was paranoid to be sure, but at least it kept him from giving her his full attention until such time as he was done with the actions. The music filled the room, meant to be a calming effect, and he tilted his head back as he listened, his large frame resting on the side of the jacuzzi, having propped one powerful leg upon it.

“Bree.”

The name fell into the room with all the weight of a cannonball. The intensity in his eyes were sharp as he gave her a small feral smile. This was power. It was the power of territory, of ownership, of possession. He had paid for her, for her beauty, and for her holes. His voice held that measured feeling of triumph in it as he turned just a little bit to admire her further. Yet his admiration was not one that held compassion or kindness within it. It was not the worshipful gaze of a man readying himself for a succulent meal. It was the terrible gaze of a man preparing to destroy. He did not move, not yet, savoring the victory as he straightened from where he stood. It was meant as an intimidation, a presence, to remind her she was in the room with a creature that could reach one hand out and snuff her life if he so chose. He could call down the power of divinity on his enemies, but for a little piece of fuckmeat such as herself he only needed to cuff her to end her existence.

e60ae276878541c3e8a0abafacaf77d3.jpg
He began to undress himself with a casualness that belied the frightening visage that was revealed. His body sculpted with rippling muscle, chorded and terrifying in immensity, but equally frightening were the number of scars along his pale green flesh. Deep burns, gouges, the slices of enemy weapons. Countless reminders of the battles he had fought, fought and survived. As his shirt came off, she could see the dangling necklace of reminders, the teeth of fallen enemies hanging round his thick throat. Finally, with extraordinarily little fanfare it was the only thing he was left wearing as he finally told her what he expected her to do.

“Strip. Show me why you’re so high priced. Show me what I have purchased. Make me crave you and when you see the need in my eyes, come over here and bend over the tub. Don’t be shy, I did not pay for shy. Be the brazen whore my gold says you are.”

Last edited:
After her village was plundered, Aubree found herself taken amidst the spoils of war. This had set her on a path of complete and utter submission in which she would devote herself, body and soul, to serving others. With a broken will and a frozen heart, Bree learned quickly the importance of subservience to appease those that were stronger than her. Her first few years in capture were spent working as a slave girl fetching drinks to nobles and cleaning dishes. When she became of age, Bree transitioned to more carnal ways to serving others, men and women alike. Years of working in the finest brothels in the island gave her immense skills in the art of sexually pleasing others of every race and gender imaginable. Sex was a craft for her ilk, and Bree was an expert artisan even for her age.

She had learned very quickly through her dealings with customers that there were two types of men in this world; those that asked to be served, and those that imposed domination on others. Farmers and pirates; sheep and wolves; men were never made equal. Some men went through this life squeezing a goats teats begging for milk, others pressed their blades to the goat's neck and watched the blood spill with a triumphant smile. Some men laid still on the bed and allowed her to take the reigns, others dominated her with nothing but pride filling their lungs as they bent her to their will.

It wasn't heard to tell which type of life Gabriel led. The orc exuded confidence and masculinity in a way that awakened Bree's feral nature. As an enslaved nymph, the girl knew better than to reject commands from savage, domineering fighters like Gabriel. The orc had already stripped down and exposed his body, unabashed, in front of the whore in a way that challenged her own brazen nature. Despite her training, her eyes instinctively stole a glance at the orc's dangling shaft. With a gentle nod, she dismissed all the luxuries the room and proceeded to give the domineering warrior the service he rightfully demanded. She undid the only button holding her gown and it fell on the ground in humble supplication before Gabriel, revealing her petite pristine body. Dark pert pointy nipples on a pair of supple fair breasts, like the devil's tiny horns on God's white moons.

Out of all the amenities and indulgences in the room, her body reined supreme.

Clad in nothing but a loincloth covering her remaining shreds of modesty, the villager presented herself to the pillager. "I'm all yours, master" she uttered without the feigned coy of a trained whore but rather the deference of a slave knowing her place. She bent forward so that her bottom was protruded in front him. Her fingers found the cloth and she tugged on it, gently pulling it down, feeling it slide down and expose her flesh to his leers. "You've bought all of me" she purred, running her hands down her thighs. "Every." she moved her hands up and cupped her buttocks, the motion making her cheeks jiggle in front of him. "Part." She bent down even further, slightly spreading her legs so that her cunt was in full view in front of Gabriel, before she traced her slit with her finger, sending a shiver of pleasure up her spine, "Is yours".

With her back still to her client, Aubree stood upright and walked away from him towards the tub. She bent over the tub, stooping low while her sex pushed up, presenting itself freely and without any resistance to Gabriel. She said nothing and never met his eye out of respect, and simply awaited him to take her as he pleased.​

Orc.jpg

It was thrilling to watch her undress.

It made him snarl.
Aubree was designed to bring about lust in a man, she was designed in every inch of who she was to instill a hungry want for her perfectly sculpted body. The fact that she was a nymph was not lost on him, the wave of euphoria that accompanied her physique was something that any man would have practically crawled hand and foot to serve her. Yet, the young nymph had long ago found herself broken in, but not the way this powerful creature was going to break her. Unlike most men there was no lie to his ego, no imbecility to the truth. He was a brazen feral beast, designed to take life and to claim what was rightfully his. The divine nature made him more than a man, just as the veil of supernatural beauty made her more than a woman. Her words twisted his stomach with want and he approached her from behind, coarse worn hands reaching out to touch her nubile flesh.

pics-of-teen-sex-butt-grabs-naked-3.jpg
Those hands reached to spread her ass wide, wanting to admire every inch of those offered holes. It was not a worshipful action, not in the slightest, for the deference she offered him was something he took as sustenance. She could practically feel his breath, slow and warm, spreading across the skin of her rear end as he examined the holes he would soon be taking. It was a defilement of the darkest sorts, for while other men had surely partaken of her charms, this man was not smitten. He was territorial. He laid claim upon her flesh merely by touching her, and those strong vicious fingers dug deeply into the sweet backside that was offered up to him. Gabriel could see the glistening sweet moisture of her arousal, her body betraying her more natural inclinations. Whatever he wrought upon her, she would take it, perhaps even gladly…until the very end.

He adjusted himself, raising upwards behind her, a behemoth of a creature and there was no mercy in what he intended to take. She knew it in the arch of her back, in the submission that she granted, that he would not be the kind to wait and be teased. He had no need of a dance, no need of a song, no need of adulations that would sing to his spirit. This creature had come here with one concern in his mind, one pure certainly in his heart, and that was the need for flesh. As it turned out, it was Aubree’s. His fingers held her splayed open as he mounted her, that thick cock pressing along the edge of her slit. Had she ever taken a creature as massive as he was? Had she ever serviced a being that looked like he could rip her in two with that pulsing shaft?

He took hold of her throat.

choking-during-sex-5.jpg
One muscular arm wrapped around her midsection, practically raising her off the ground, as the massive hand wrapped round the slender throat and cut off any blood that might be making it to her brain. The combat-oriented creature was more than capable of letting her still exhale air, wanting to hear the sounds she would make as he impaled her and impaled her he did. He held her up, letting her feet dangle above the ground as he pressed with relentless intensity. First the head that breached her, opening her wide, and then the monstrous prick stretching that tight young hole with every inch that he was able to get inside. Perhaps he would be capable of hilting the entire length, perhaps he would need to stop when obstruction presented itself. Whatever the case, it was not the music that Aubree had begun upon the gramophone that this beast was listening to. No, it was the music of her screams that he wanted to hear.

Under Gabriel's crushing weight Bree felt vulnerable, as if the orc was one wrong move away from snapping her delicate spine in half. Her dainty frame was a stark contrast to his monstrous figure. If she were to stand up, the top of her head would barely reach up to his broad chest. Such were the astronomical differences in their physiques; his forearm was wider than her neck, and with one hand he could grip her entire narrow waist, while she would need both of her hands to complete a hold over his massive shaft. His breath landed on her and she arched her back instinctively in anticipation, like a feral animal expecting to be bred. He groped her, his rough hands almost scarring her silken skin effortlessly, like a stream of lava plowing through a pure field of snow.

The warrior tightened one hand around her neck while the other arm seized and suspended her above the tub. Her cascading red hair draped on her sides in luscious curls that peaked from the sides of her vision. Her sight blurred with the shortage of blood reaching her head, and within seconds she felt her neck pulsing under his grip, yet her head remained numb and groggy, as if it was floating on a cloud. She shivered as her extremities grew cold and covered in goosebumps. He held and maneuvered her body as he willed, and she spread and bent according to his rightful decree. The orc radiated warmth even as he hovered over her. His bulk of powerful muscles guiding her and pinning her in preparation for what was to come.

He rammed into her opening.

The shaft almost tore her asunder. She cried out instantly, a deafening feminine shriek that rang and echoed louder than any noise in the entire brothel. It pierced through her vagina almost creating a void inside her, and then as the cock pulsed and became more engorged inside her, he filled the void he created and stretched her inside out. Her body clenched around the cock like a sleeve, tears running down her face freely. She stretched her legs, and then reached behind with her hands and spread herself more open for him. "Ahhhhh" Her loud groans had the intensity of a scream and the sexual warmth of a moan. Bout after bout, the nymph shrieked until her vocal cords seethed. She choked and coughed and her face turned pure red after minutes of being between Gabriel's fingertips.

"S-sir"

She managed to utter, barely a hiss, as he choked and fucked her. Pain fused with pleasure, her body ravaged and ravished, spread and pinned, poked and stuffed, to the melody of her licentious moans. Her vagina slowly adapted to Gabriel's size. Amidst her groans Bree curled her toes and fingers into fists then rolled her eyes as her body eased and embraced the relentless thrusts, her slit opening up gradually to accommodate the orc's girth. As if the orc's thrusts rekindled a fire within her, Bree felt warmth brewing between her loins, and the choking only intensified the flames. Like a blacksmith forging the finest steel, he welded her frame with his choking hand over the fire, pinching and thrusting, until pain was pleasure, and pleasure was pain. Her numb flesh felt nothing on the outside, and only rapture amassing within.​

1618448010171.jpeg

Water greeted her.
Gabriel adored the way she sang for him, the way she shrieked to the heavens as if praising his name to the gods of old. Why did it make him feel such hatred inside of himself, such absolute derision and cruelty at the feeling of a woman finding her pleasure in the acts he inflicted upon her? Who knew why Gabriel was cursed to be what he was, but the bestial creature tightened his hands upon her as she gasps out an entreaty into the air. As she spread herself wider, opening her holes to him, he looked down to admire the slim musculature of her back and the swell of her buttocks against his abdomen. The muscled monster ground deeper into her, jerking her further against him so that every inch could be deep inside as he admired that secondary hole offered upwards in such a lewd fashion. How would this little bitch sound when he decided his cock needed to find its way down her throat or up inside of her bottom? Gabriel resolved to find out.

But first things first. The massive hand fisted in her hair, taking hold of the gorgeous silken strands and perhaps for the briefest of moments there was the illusion that he intended to fuck her proper and be done with her. The illusion was shattered the moment his muscular arm slammed her face forward, plowing her lovely features into the water that she leaned over. A dash of warmth quickly replaced with a dose of fear as he took control of her very life in the process. He did not retreat from being buried within her, a curiosity in the dark cold eyes of the half-orc and the way he kept himself impaled deep within her. Wondering perhaps for a second if her death throes would feel as good as her pleasurable tightening upon his shaft had been a moment ago. He held her there, considering for a few moments, before raising her to allow the slightest of inhales and as he did, she could hear him intoning. Ancient words spoken by the priests of his people.

Where there is life, I shall bring my divine hand.
Where there is doubt, I shall sow faith.
Where there is purity, I shall bring shame.
Where there is rage, I shall show its course.
My words in the soul shall bring fear to my enemy.
My armor is contempt, my shield is disgust, my sword is hatred.
In Gruumsh’s name, none shall survive.

Water cascaded across her face once more, plummeting her and stealing the air from her lungs. It was no longer sexual pleasure the large man was receiving from seeing her struggling before him, but artistic. He memorized the lines of her neck as it tensed against his hand, the muscles of her slim shoulders as they twisted back and forth. His gaze took him down further, a feral possessiveness in him as her tiny back arched before him, and finally to the taut rear that tightened against him. Gabriel’s hips kept him braced so that he held her precisely where he wished, idly contemplating the way this particular woman brought about a darkness in him. The arm around her waist tightened, holding her in place until he felt the struggle begin to stifle and with one swift motion he released her.

She was dropped to the ground, uncared for and unwanted as his large shaft slipped free of her and he stepped away as if she were trash beneath him. There was such a casual brutality to it, the use of her like she was nothing but a hole to be filled and discarded. What care had he for the emotions of that which was purchasable. The behemoth stepped over her and into the tub of water that he had just recently been drowning her within, the casualness as if he had never hurt her in the first place. He knew the effect he had upon her though, she was nymph after all, and where there was absence within her she would long for fulfillment. What made the action worse was the intelligence in his eyes as he peered at her, easing himself to sit down in the tub with an air of pure confidence and he smirked with solemnity before commanding.

“Catch your breath long enough to beg to join me and serve me further.”

They say that on your last moments, when you find yourself on the brink of death, you see your entire life flashing before your very eyes. You watch a film reel starting with your childhood and ending at your demise. You witness yourself grow and learn and overcome one obstacle after the other until the one grand calamity strikes and you're doomed. You reminisce, for however long those mere seconds allow you, about your fondest memories, your proudest feats, and your dearest friends.

Its all a lie.

However, when Gabriel shoved her head into the pool, Bree saw only death. Darkness. Pure, unadulterated, caliginosity devoured her as she plunged deeper into the tub. He squeezed her throat and expelled life out of her lungs; bubbles agitating the water and raising to the surface carrying her pleas of mercy. The orc kept her submerged under water, and for a minute, Bree reflexively fought back for her life. Her body spasmed and jerked as she gasped for life. Water filled her nostrils and she kicked the space behind her, her legs missing her client and extending next to him. He buried her deeper and her mouth faltered, the hot water flooding her throat with the taste of death. Bree felt helpless, vulnerable, utterly under the warrior's mercy as he held her destiny between his fingertips. A deer facing a dragon, her fate balanced on his fingertips and appetite for murder.

When he released her, Bree felt her weightless body naturally rise to the surface like a corpse. She heaved herself free of the liquid's deathly embrace and tossed herself to the side of the Jacuzzi. The nymph began coughing and gasping for air, water squirting out of her mouth as she held her bruised neck. With teary eyes Bree looked up at the face of her assailant and saw him under a new light. Gabriel had complete disregard for her being. He'd held her under the water like a sacrificial ritual to the Gods of old. Even when Gabriel released her, Bree suspected he'd merely done it to prolong his amusement and get his money's worth. I'm just sport to him.. She reflected as she finally caught her breath, her eyes never meeting his.

It didn't take long for Bree to placate herself. She swallowed and hugged herself until she recovered and ceased coughing and shaking. As a sense of safety rooted itself within her, so did a hungry void between her legs. The nymph was quickly laden with salacious urges. Her body quivered as the insatiable lust made her cunt slick with carnal desire. Biting on her lips, Bree moved her hand between her legs and started rubbing along the length of her slit. A rosy flush filled her cheeks as she masturbated in front of her client, her swipes and circular strokes failing to reproduce the same filling feeling of having Gabriel's massive shaft buried her. Her eyes met the dangling shaft in front of her as she shamelessly rubbed herself.

A soft purr escaped her lips.
A drool glistened on the corner of her coy smile.
Her chest rose and sank as she panted to the rhythm of her swipes.

Its all useless.

Her meager, pitiful fingers couldn't compare to the size of the brute. Her body was on fire when Gabriel was stretching and filling her, and when he pulled out of her, he left a tenacious itch lingering inside her that her fingers couldn't quell. The flames within her grew more ferocious, and it seemed that only the Orc's cock could extinguish her burning desires. "Please, master" She pleaded, crawling closer to him akin to a pet begging for treats from its owner. She swallowed before looking up, away from his erection, and into his dark eyes, and then uttered her request.

"Please. Use me once more."​

Hh6al70.jpg

Larger than life.
The man that stood before her had grown to monumental proportions in her eyes as she crawled along the floor to come before him, begging like a mewling animal desperate for attention. His glittering eyes had been upon her the entire time as she pleasured herself, as she tortured herself, and part of him wondered exactly what it was that he had come across this day. He knew the tales of the nymphs, the ancient creatures that hid in the hills and forests, but to come across one in the flesh was something he had never experienced. The little faerie had been here this entire time, serving others and indulging in her whims, but had there ever been a creature such as Gabriel in her presence? Had she ever felt such longing to be broken and used? No, but that might be the nature of who these two beings. Both connected in ancient ways to the magics of old, both with one foot in the realms of nightmares and dreams. She was the roaring torrent of water, pouring down to satiate the thirst of men…and the demi human before her was insatiable.

She pleaded and he answered her with brutal intensity. There was the drive to break her, to hurt her, and his hands came out with cruelty to once more fist into her hair. He jerked her head back, the force vicious and uncaring, bringing her close to that mammoth cock that had invaded her just moments before. There was no softness to be found in the moment, none at all. The brief reprieve from the harsh fucking he had inflicted upon her had done nothing to ease his arousal, in truth only engorging the flesh further. The thick cock rested without shame across her face as he rocked against her, admiring the sheen of sex that he spread cross her features, the mixture of her slick cunt and the precum of those heavy balls. His voice dripped words down upon her and unlike the other customers who whispered or screamed their sick depravity, Gabriel said the statement with calm certainty.

“You are a hole to be destroyed. I promise you; I will succeed in my task.”

He tilted his head as he watched her there, the silken skin of her beautiful features pressed against him and then he moved he adjusted course and brought the head of that shaft to her lips. There was no concern whether her mouth opened or not, he was going to find purchase within her. He moved up over her, his stomach flexing before her very eyes before the shadow of his body blotted out the light and he plunged down into her. Could she take him as deep as her sex had? Gabriel certainly intended to find out as he throated the beautiful nymph. That prick opened her, swelling past her tongue and tonsils, finding its way down her throat with perfect efficiency. He held there, rocking his hips, wanting to hear her gag and sputter before freeing himself from her as a sword would from a sheath. One hand moved, smearing her spit across her cheek before snarling and commanding.

images

Large doe eyes gazed up at Gabriel's bulky figure. The nymph had crawled on all fours towards her rightful owner for the night. Stopping at his feet, Bree sat back on her butt with her hands in front of her pressed on the ground and back straightened out. From her feline sitting-position, she looked up at her master with eyes that craved his touch. Tremulous lips glistened with desire on her soft face. Bree closed her eyes as she fondly nuzzled the erect cock. Her forehead pressed against the base of the shaft, the impressive length reaching past her shoulders. Pressed up against Gabriel's manhood, Bree took a lungful of his musk and her cunt became slick with lust. The whore let out a satisfied purr in appreciation of Gabriel's size.

She ducked under the orc's shaft and her delicate head struggled under its weight. Its hefty weight served as a testimony to the man's peerless endowment and stamina. She turned her head to the side and the cock fell on her other shoulder. Her face pressed once more against the cock and she planted a kiss. The smooth flesh brushed against her silky skin, dribble and precum lubricating the grazing until it was friction-less. There was a vow amidst the carnal grinding. Her lips parted, welcoming the invading cock into her warm mouth.

The engorged head pulsed against her tongue. Bree receptively granted it solace in the back of her throat, the soft tip almost dissolving into heady essence the instant it jabbed her tonsils. The impact set her ablaze. Her eyes welled with salacious tears, and her cheeks flushed a wave of crimson. Bree pressed her hand against the crown of her womanhood, twirling and rubbing her sensitive clit in knots. Muffled moans escaped her lips as licentious vibration. Inch by inch the shaft was sheathed inside her accommodating throat, her lips closing around the veins, sucking and tasting, until more than half the cock was buried down her throat. The enormous cock suffocated her in a way that made her simmer and her throat strain with a visible bulge, her chin inches away from Gabriel's heavy balls. She looked up at him and met his eyes, a servant relishing in subservience to a master levitating with pride.

Ropes of saliva stringed pearls of precum in a web that stretched and sagged as the cock was pulled free of her taut throat. Bree sealed her lips and swallowed her shameless lust. "Thank you master" she cooed amidst panting in a race against her breath. Once free, the wet shaft was slapped against on her face. A necklace of bubbles and deviant fluids marring her rosy cheeks. The cock centered in her vision, its features clear and crisp, while everything on the edges blurred and hazed. The full veins adorning the shaft's walls, the balls' shifting skin, and the throbbing crown all made a scene that compelled her to gaze in wonder like a reverent worshiper admiring her idol. The sight captivated her to tug and twist at her clit harder and faster. Her unabashed moans grew louder, higher, and warmer as she shoved a finger inside her then cursed its puny size in comparison to the orc. "Mmmmmm" the whore groaned, fusing the tunes of salacity with the tones of pain in hymn of appreciation of Gabriel's sexual prowess, and in supplication of his touch to quench her deviant thirst.

He answered her prayers.

Gabriel blessed her with his cock once more. She squeezed another finger into her vagina as she eagerly granted her master entrance to her mouth, the head stabbing her tonsils effortlessly. Her eyes welled again as she started using both of her hands to pleasure herself, rubbing her clit with one while the other pressed three fingers inside her, all failing to surmount to anything significant in the face of her lecherous desires. The cock hardened inside her, the soft tip melting on her tongue, its salty taste engulfing her taste buds. Another poke at the back of her throat carried her on a cloud of bliss. Quivering legs sent her jerking, tears squirting out of her neglected cunt.

The sun was a long way from rising yet Aubree had already climaxed before her client.​

17635221.gif

He tried to hurt her.

The devastation he attempted to wreak was a truly horrifying affair to any goodly gods which might be gazing down upon the pair. Though in truth, such goodness fled the room long ago as both found a horrid refuge in what the other brought to their “lovemaking”. The reverence she showed him, the worship, all it did was twist something inside of his stomach which turned his needs uglier than they had been. Where before he had intended to use, now he wanted to abuse. When he had entered this room, he had seen nothing but property, now he wanted to make her suffer. His hips moved with harshness as his hands gripped her head with horrific strength, jerking her underneath him and flush to the base of his thick cock and after a moment of grinding deep into her gullet one of his hands moved up and over her face, closing over her eyes and nose, thumb covering her nostrils as he took her breath away. Yet still, still she found pleasure in the act.

Still the hungry lewd little bitch came.

He began cursing her, a horrid guttural viciousness in his words that made them seem even more depraved. As if they were spoken by an animal and not by any sentient man. “You absolute little whore, look at you, I could fucking kill you and you’d love me for it. You’d cum, creaming yourself down your thighs, and you’d thank me as you died. Maybe I will in the end. Would that please you, cunt? Would you die a happy little hole with my cock buried inside of you and my hand crushing your throat?” His eyes blazed, not that she could see them, and he gave a hard thrust once more to try to make her gag on his magnificent prick before slipping free of her and tossing her down on the ground before him. Unsatisfied, that was how he felt. He wanted fear and instead he got a depraved slut. Part of him though liked it, he knew that, even if he did not wish to admit it just yet. Maybe, maybe he would not kill her when he had his fill.

gf3Cryb.jpg
Very well, if this is what she craved, then he swore to himself he would give her his all. His hand reached down to grab her hair, muscled arm barely flexing as he dragged her towards the nearby bed to toss her down before him. He manhandled her like she was a doll, barely weighing anything before the impressive physicality of the half-orc, and he gave a feral snarl as he looked down at her. She was an absolute mess, and he craved her all the more for it. Spit covered face, reddened flesh, aroused cunt practically leaking her arousal onto the bedspread. Begging for more. Her body screamed for more. His hands came down to assault her, fingers gripping one of her breasts viciously before sliding up to tug hard on her nipples, his breathing growing heavier as he inflicted a bit of suffering.

There, is this what you need? Is it Bree? Tell me, fuckhole, tell me what you really crave?”

1619911865072.jpeg His words were followed by his free hand coming up between her thighs, slapping the hot flesh of her soaked pussy. He cupped her, rubbing her sensitive labia with a smooth motion before ramming his own fingers inside of her. Far thicker than her, the three fingers he breached her with spread her wide as he gave a horrid fascinating smile. So pliable this young bitch, so absolutely ready for more. Where could he fuck her? How many ways could he defile her? So many possibilities. His eyes locked on hers, recognizing the terrible carnal lust within the nymph, reminded of the supernatural abilities that such creatures had. Were they both being drawn into something dangerous? Did it matter when he had her writhing and pleading like a bitch in heat?

Last edited:
The night was young with hours upon hours before its eventual vanquishment by the creeping morrow's sun rays. It seemed that the client had only just gotten hard when the whore pitifully came. Her eyes studied his and then his throbbing erection that showed no signs of waning. He could go all night. The thought filled her with a perplexing fusion of admiration and intimidation, and then a surge of humility over her own shortcomings overtook her. In all her years in the business, not once had a client gone this far without ejaculating in or on her, and certainly never before she would, if even ever, climax. She found mild consolation in the fact that Gabriel was larger than any man she'd ever been with, and yet that notion rejuvenated her resolve. I will spill his seed, the whore was determined to satisfy her resilient master as if her life depended on it.

The warrior's breath fell on her neck. He'd seized her from behind, not like a predator pouncing on its prey but like a man plucking a rose that swayed his way. "YES MASTER!" the nymph screamed her reply as the man clutched and squeezed her tits. She felt her body melt against his as he groped and embraced her, her flesh practically gluing itself to his in carnal attraction. Bree bit her lips. The orcs other hand was slithering over her body, making its way towards her moist womanhood before he pressed his fingers inside her. He curled them up and pressed them in like a hook that reeled her back towards more the cusps of another shameful orgasm. A soft whimper escaped her lips as the hand squeezed her folds, her juices trickling over the surface, coating his hands and dribbling freely on the ground. Gods, I need him, she thought woefully. It felt like an eternity since he'd last fucked her; her pussy wept out of longing for his cock to return inside her once again.

"PLEASE MASTER!" Her beseeching rose above all the groans and lashes in the brothel's basement. "FUCK ME PLEASE!!" Her voice broke with shards of urgent pleading. Bree backed into his body in an even tauter embrace until Gabriel's shaft was nestled between her soft buttocks. Rolling her head back and looking up, Bree met his eyes as she started grinding against him in an attempt to entice him into finally fucking her once more. Their pupils locked and her back arched. From his vantage point, he could see the outline of her slender throat, the glisten of her lips, and her hardening nipples. She surrendered herself to him, whether he chose to choke her, kiss her, or push a finger or two inside her mouth. She shook her hips against the orc's frame, twirling and swirling her waist like an exotic dancer paying homage to his stiff erection. He breathed down on her. She could sense the orc's anticipation building as she felt the cock getting heavier, warmer, harder against her velvet flesh.​

images

He snarled his hunger.
It was time to abandon questioning as to who this woman was, as to what this woman was, and to accept the benediction his primitive gods had bestowed him. This was a creature that could accept who he was, this was a being that could take what he did to her, and he gave an approving smile of the pleading wail she gave into the sky as if beseeching the gods themselves for attention. The fingers within her gripped with vicious intensity as she undulated like the wanton whore that she happened to be, and his eyes locked with determination upon her own. What did she see as she gazed up at him? Did she see a savior from her dreary days of pathetic human men touching her supernatural flesh? Did she see a blessing to satiate her torturous desires? Or did she see a coming doom that would take everything she was and until there was no more?

Did it matter?

He tossed her over onto her side so he could properly mount her. The half-orc was nothing if not methodical in his approach, something enemies had experienced numerous times. He moved along her body like she was a battlefield, assaulting her in various ways, trying to find the path to victory over her flesh. He had taken her beautiful throat, had impaled her tight cunt, and now as he moved up against her from behind, she could feel that thickened cock warm and heavy against her rear as he curved up from behind her. It let the terrible beast hold her in thrall, arms wrapping around her as he gave a hard feral growl, and her words were taken from her as lips locked down upon hers. A kiss, something unnatural in the brothel where intimacy was frowned upon, but the monstrous creature wanted to take her breath from her. Wanted to feel the coming sound of her lungs against his tongue as the head of that prick found its way against her tight little backside.

The head of the oracle slowly spread her perfect anus, opening her with relentless pressure. He did not thrust, there was no need, time would take care of the torturous act he inflicted upon her. As his kiss deepened, he swirled his tongue against her own, a low groan of appreciation as he finally penetrated her hole. One brutal hand cupped her bosom, digging his fingers in possessively, as the other found its way between her thighs again. It was a taunt, a tease, for the true nature of the hand against her folds was to keep her from squirming away from him. There was no attempt to ease her suffering with pleasure, thought he hint that he could provide such was surely there. No, the fingers cupped her slick hole for no other purpose than to aid his further entry into her tiny rear end.

The orc was upon her like a wolf clutching a lamb. She felt his muscular arms roaming her body, caressing and fondling every desirable inch of her flesh until he had her exactly where he wanted; close enough to sense her heartbeat and hear her breath, her lithe form resting on his like a weightless guitar. She felt the orc's cock prodding against her hole, and for the first time in the night, the whore blushed like a virgin bride. He squeezed the tip into her anus and pain emerged as the faintest of whimpers out of her lips. Bree's tight muscles faltered as the shaft spread her agape effortlessly, her sphincter tightening around his shaft better than her useless pussy could. I couldn't get him to finish inside me, the gloomy thought filled her chest with angst. He's using my asshole in hopes of finding something better. A tear watered her rosy cheeks as she pondered upon her apparent failure as a prostitute.

Guilt stabbed her with every thrust of the cock sliding through her rectum. The cock rose and sank, in and out of her, tides of pleasure and pain, guilt and relief, jolting up and down her body as Gabriel relentlessly fucked her backside. "M-master" she whimpered, her voice shaken with remorse. Gabriel moved his hand towards her folds and began pleasuring her. She choked on apologies. Her toes curled as pleasure washed over her; the warrior striking chord after chord while the nymph cried out in ecstasy. He silenced her with a kiss and continued fiddling with her moist cunt until she exploded in a heated frenzy. Her weight sagged on his frame. She panted frantically, her entire body shimmering with sweat and all sorts of sexual fluids. I came again.. he's still hard..

Contrition morphed into shame. It suddenly struck her that her shortcomings as a whore were going to make for her downfall. What if he complained to Eva?

Bree fell on the floor the second he discarded her. Every hole of her body smelled like his cock. She looked at at the warrior seated in front her. His alpha physique emanating the aura of a king seated on his throne. While on her knees, her eyes were pulled to the magnificent prick proudly erect before her in spite of all her attempts at quelling his unwavering libido, its looming shadow large enough to cover her entire face. "P-please master.." she humbly pleaded. "Allow me to pleasure you with my mouth." She crawled towards him like a cat, intentionally exaggerating the way her butt swayed with each step. She rested her tiny head on his knee, eyes still fixated on his shaft. "I beg you sir.." her voice was soft, imploring, like a pious nun entreating her deity for his blessings. "Allow me to suck on your cock once more.. I miss your taste on my mouth already.."​

eqwRzRf.jpg

What terrible hunger.
He was not dissatisfied with her, far from it. He was more than pleased and that was what truly made the powerful half-orc angry. It was the terrible certainty that she was what he craved, what he wanted, an insatiable hole desperate to give him her entire self. Perhaps even her life. It ravaged him to find something like her in a place such as this, bought and sold flesh for a man who could never have intimacy or the touch of a woman unless he threw gold down upon her or raped her until her last breath. The curse of the oracle. His fury was unrelenting as he pounded away at her taut rear, his hips slapping up against her perfect bottom with staccato blows that emphasized the power of the thrusts. There was no care for her body, her concerns. No care for whether she felt pleasure at the acts of cruelty inflicted upon her. Oh, certain his hand was there wickedly working her cunt, but it was all a measured act of control that had little to do with her and everything about filling the need to make her suffer. To overstimulate her, to drive her insane. In part he was victorious, and in truth he was failing. This little nymph was just as desperate for satiation as he was.

He released her, sliding free and gazing down at that perfectly used and raw backside. His brutish hands spread her open as he pushed her further away so he could stare down at the holes that had been his. The slick and gorgeous folds of her hot flesh and the tight little rosebud that he had forced open. She had cum again, the little bitch had cum again, and still he stood there magnificent and unfulfilled. That thick cock pulsing every so often to bead up precum that dribbled free onto the bed, the heavy balls full of his thick seed. What would this man be like when he finally did erupt after so many hours of heated rutting? It would be a torrent, a never-ending flood that would paint her insides. His growl was feral as he straightened and stepped away from the bed, fists curling so that his sharp nails dug into his palms, and he gave a harsh curse in the tongue of his people.

“Sha! Afar Angathfark.” It was an expression of disgust, but not with her. It was with himself, by the forge of his soul, finding himself unable to break the supernatural lust of this nymph. His gaze turned towards her at her words, at her pleading, and a cruel smile touched his features as he whispered with guttural need.

“Amal shofar, at rrug.” Where there is a whip, there is a way.

images
His towering frame crossed the room to one of the cabinets, casually opening it to reveal the instruments he knew were within. His hand reaching out to take a simple but well made flog from the cabinet. The half-orc turned and stepped into the center of the room, one massive hand holding the device he would use to inflict pain upon her, and his eyebrows raised as he commanded.

“Come then, nymphish whore. Let us pray together.”

Her holes gaped after the orc's onslaught on her flesh. All sorts of fluids coated her skin and leaked from her holes. All except for semen, she thought woefully. Solemnly on her hands and knees, the nymph bit on her lips as she watched her client fetch a whip from the tools cabinet. It wasn't common for clients to reach for disciplinary tools. For while some men found inflicting pain on women and watching them suffer arousing, the overwhelming majority of the brothel's clients were satisfied with a quick shag, a meal, a nap, and then a quick morning fellatio before the sun rises. Establishing dominance through exerting power was rare, thrilling pursuit even for the murderous population of outlaws and cutthroats that mostly flooded the city. However, Gabriel was no ordinary man. We've established that.

She shuddered merely in anticipation of the pain. Even before it would strike her flesh, the whip's ominous presence was enough to strike fear into the nymph's heart. The knowledge that the torturous leather was looming above her as she knelt, or prowling on the side as she approached his shaft, haunted her and caused her to shiver nervously terrified of its stinging kiss. "Please master" she whimpered a plea as she inched forward, her lips planting a loud kiss at the underside of the engorged tip. Bree held the shaft and pressed it to the side of her face, its silky texture gently brushing against her rosy cheeks. She turned around and continued planting loud kisses to the side of the cock, traveling from the tip to the base in a trail of passionate kisses. "Please.. please.." she kept begging in a voice that ventured close to crying. The journey of kisses continued as the nymph traversed towards the Orc's full balls in pilgrimage fueled by devout lust. She parted her lips and took the balls inside her mouth, and stroked the length of the cock upwards.

The sac sagged in her mouth as the cock became more erect. Her vision hazed as its shifting skins dissolved against her mouth, filling it with a euphoric taste that made her body simmer with desire. She released the testicles from her mouth and started licking the shaft upwards back to the crown. She tasted salty seediness, sweet arousal, and her own desecrated essence along the impressive length. Gabriel oozed a scent of masculine pride and might, the glory of a thousand battles won and hundreds of villages raided, she took in the taste and it filled her with an comforting sense of honor. It was a feeling of solace, knowing that she was stooping to serve a warrior of his stature. It gave her pride to be his for the night, even if she was nothing more than a bed-warmer. Her back arched and she parted her lips, taking the tip of the cock into her mouth with unrelenting hunger.

A musky scent filled her nostrils when the cock pushed against the back of her throat: the essence of an orc. Bree moved her hands to clasp the base of the cock and proceeded to jerk towards the tip, milking Gabriel as her lips clenched around the sensitive tip. Diving deeper, she buried the cock deep inside her throat and struggled to accommodate more than half of it. The deeper she pushed the shaft, the more her lips strained to hold the increasing girth near the base. After seconds of having the cock sheathed inside her, she pulled back up for air and wiggled her tongue against the bottom surface of the retreating cock. It was drenched in her saliva; thick white threads bridging the tip to her bottom lip. She planted another kiss and then took the cock back inside her, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked and licked and stroked with both of her hands. Moans were muffled into hums, and vibrated both her lips and his prick in perfect harmony. She took it all in as she pleasured him, paying most attention to the tip with her tightening lips and slithering tongue. Up and down and up and down she went, her tongue sweeping gently strokes sideways against the silky skin, her lips tightening and loosening with each bout. She looked up and her doe eyes met his glare, a slave searching for signs of approval from her master.​

Arousal.jpg

She nearly succeeded in her quest.
Some quests were certainly not the stuff of children’s fairytales, though the lovely nymph’s was a legendary one. None would ever read of her adulation, of her ecstasy, of her desperate gamble to sate the hungers of this bestial man but it was still a might quest. That thick cock rested deep inside of her throat before she began working him, the shaft covered with spit and the sheen of precum as she slid off him and he felt an internal satisfaction at the mess she was making of herself. At the look of pure blissful worship as she knelt before him. His hand took the back of her neck, the strong fingers guiding her back into place for a moment so that he could indulge in the depths of her throat once more, before letting her slide free so that she could continue her whorish acts of adulation. There was a desire within the man who stood there, yes, but there was something more which drove them both wild with abandon. It was the fervor, the feverish acts of degradation and humiliation, and the twisting of those deeds into the divine that made their evening so despairingly wanton. His eyes met hers with the approval she sought, unconsciously giving it to her even if he would have refrained, for what monster of a man could deny her dedication to the task.

The flog came down upon her porcelain skin.

Rear.jpg The powerful creature took his time in the falling stroke of his chosen implement, not wasting a single ounce of energy on the action. It was a measure of his expertise, perhaps born from the savage life he led amongst the criminals and pathetic wastrels that plied the sea. How many times had this man flayed the back of another being wide open as they were tied to the mast of a ship? His wrist moved in small motions, almost tauntingly as if hinting that at any moment the blows might rain down upon her. Yet, there was no savagery in the strike, no furious beating. It was an elegant motion which suddenly snapped his wrist taut. The muscles of his forearms tightening extravagantly beneath his skin as the leather lashed across Bree’s flesh. He continued the rotation, coming up and back around in a figure eight so that he could bring it down once more cross her back. Each circular loop moving the targeted area further down her body until he was slapping the flesh of her pert bottom. She could feel him pulse again against her face, a dribble of arousal hinting at how erotic he found the acts of inflicting pain upon her.

“Glorious gods,” his voice intoned as he continued his slow ministrations of pain. “Keeper and guardians, fill our hearts with darkness. Let our cries of suffering please you, let our weakness and hungers sate your own. There shall be no forgiveness for these deeds, the mockery of love and light. I offer unto you this sacrifice, this carnal flesh born to serve. Watch how she prays with her lips, not just in words but in deeds. There shall be no repentance for our crimes, no sanctity for our evil. Bind her to your purpose, bathe her in your unholy presence, let her know she is damned for all time to be a receptacle for the beast within.”

The twisted magics fell upon her, the ancient words of Orcish gods, writhing their way into her being as this Oracle of a savage race bound her to him. What would it mean that he had done so, that she would be a sacrifice for his lust? Would he destroy her to send her onwards to his gods there to be used for eternity? The unholy blessing radiated around her, giving an otherworldly glow to the woman as the light in the air dimmed as if pulling away from their unsanctified lovemaking. Were his features almost tender in that moment? No, tenderness was not what she found in his eyes. It was possession and there was contentment to be found in the idea that this creature would slaughter the entirety of the brothel if he chose to take her with him.

The whiplash came down upon her like a rock-slide. Sharp pain elicited a gasp, and with the cock nested in her throat, the chain-reaction made her gag on the Orc's cock. Pain made her shiver, her body flinching before every strike and clinching as the pain dissipated from the skin into the flesh. Lashes continued raining down like a hailstorm pelting her back, apathetic to her whimpers and groans as she took in the growing pain. If any, her noises seemed to rally Gabriel to strike more ferociously. Her tongue swirled around the tip of the cock, licking the ridge, appreciating the spongy texture of the crown. He was getting harder and more precum was leaking into her mouth, but it wasn't her mouth that was driving his pleasure. Its the pain he's inflicting on me.

The orc's mantra was nothing if not clear in its intentions; the nymph was tribute to his Gods. Her pupils narrowed as reality descended on her amidst the flogs. This is a ritual, and I'm sacrifice. Her fight or flight nervous system boiled with anxiety, but guilt rationalized her stress. She scanned her choices: fight, flight, or freeze, and she picked appease. Stooping down like the good whore she was, her throat expanded and she took in the rest of the Orc's monstrous shaft. Bracing through the vicious tides of her gag reflexes, the whore kept the cock stuffed inside her throat. Her lips stretched down to the cusps of his balls, barely reaching the finish line, her lipstick proudly marring the flesh to mark her newly accomplished low. Bree kept the cock inside her for as long as she could hold her breath, with only her tongue moving to fiddle with the base, her hands holding Gabriel's knees for support while she knelt before him, and then quickly rose for air.

Uncorked of cock, the nymph was panting for air. Gabriel's cock stood proud and erect before her eyes, glistening and dripping with thick precum and thicker saliva. Never before had she faced a mightier foe. Never before has a stronger foe existed, she thought in admiration of her new idol. "You're.. divine.." she cried out mirthfully. She wiped her lips dry and dove again for another round. Grabbing the shaft she pressed it against her lips planting kisses. "Master, you're amazing!" She kissed the underside of the tip. "You're enormous!" Another kiss came, this one landed on the side. "You're the biggest I've ever seen!" The trail of pecks went down to the red line. "Master you're more of a man than all of them. I'm truly blessed to serve you and your co-." A flog cut her praises short. She kissed her way back to the tip. "Please bless me more" Her lips parted and she took the tip back in, diving down inch by inch until Gabriel's balls were touching her chin.

I should be the one paying him for this~!

images

All good things must come to an end.
There had been nothing in this world he had encountered that was like the supernatural nymph, Bree. Her power washed over him, not dulling his masculinity but enhancing it, turning him into a towering beast. Oh, Gabriel was an impressive monster but would the ardor of their lovemaking every have been so terrifyingly primal were it not for the way she plied her own sexuality? The nymph’s aura wrapped around his mind, cloudy and demanding, and it demanded one thing along in this moment as she prayed and begged for the rising tide of his pleasure. It demanded culmination, consummation, and a finale to this act of debauchery. He tossed the flog to the side, a forgotten instrument that was unnecessary and his hands reached down to take her, gripping her by her shoulders to jerk her upwards, yanking her off the floor. A hungry growl exited his throat as he took hold of her slender frame, guiding her like a rag doll to face away from him so that he might take her once more.

The penetration was swift and intense for both, the shaft of the half-orc having grown just as sensitive from use as had the body of the woman, he held against him. Hips shifted so that he could press up against her taut ass, the slick shaft sliding along the crevice of her bottom before he came up and underneath her to bring the head of himself once more inside of her. It was a swift bottoming within the tight frame, his hips shoving home so that he was hilted once more. Possessive hands slid along her flesh, nails dragging along sweat soaked skin, so that one could brace hold her arms tightly as the other clamped itself over her chin and jerked her head back against his shoulder roughly. He knew immediately that finishing this act would not take exceedingly long at all.

He was right.

His climax was swift once he finally reached it. It had taken a good portion of the evening for the powerful man to find that bliss, but now that it was here it came with a heady rush. His fingers tightened viciously as he growled at fervent mewling sounds from deep within his throat. Less a language and more primitive, the sounds of animal hunger. A hard thrust, shallowly given, was followed by a swift tempo of his hips. Three…four…thrusts and then finally release. He filled Bree full of his seed, spilling that heavy cream deep within her warmth. Gabriel’s nude ass tightened as his teeth grit together, pressing himself as deep as he could within her as the final drops fell within and the chorded shoulders of his muscles bunched together as he tossed his head back and gave a cry of victory for all within the whorehouse to hear. She was his.

I did it.

She took pride in her accomplishment. The orc's semen gushed inside her, a turbulent flood filling her to the brim. Heavy cream coated her insides. stuffed her, and shamelessly leaked from her hole down to the ground like a waterfall. "Ah!" she whimpered to the sensation, biting her lips and rolling her eyes reveling in her success. Her legs finally stopped quivering, the shaft slowly flopping out of her pussy, and Bree took the deepest of breaths, and smelled Gabriel within her. Looking back at him, her eyes met her master's, and she understood the message well enough.​

I belong to him now.

yoxRCsb.png

Back
Top Bottom