Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female |~|Cyberpunk|~|Romance In Night City|~|Dark & Gritty|~|

The First Stop: The Port

“Welcome to the city I suppose, this your first night here? Is it even night? Fuck, the lights don't go out and the city doesn't sleeps so I can never remember. Coffee and stim sticks are all that keep me ticking over. Any way, come with me, there's this fucking bee-autiful ramen stall round the corner on oaks. I'll treat you to a bowl of the best synth-beef ramen bowl you've ever fucking tasted while we chat'"

I'm Lady Arachnia, Miss Sydney or simply Syd depending on what you prefer. So, a little information about me first then, I'm British, I'm Female and I'm thirty one. I've role played for many years now as role-playing is a favourite hobby of mine. What I would like to cultivate here is a small handful of role-plays with an emphasis on an engaging story rather than just smut. Do not get me wrong, my rp’s have a constant sexual theme to them be that things going on in the background or with our characters directly and there will be plenty of it. It's just there may be a number of scenes developing characters and progressing the story between these scenes. I find that a story that makes you more involved with the characters leads to far more rewarding intimate moments, no?

I also enjoy power plays and intend for at least one of these rp’s to have a theme of domination running through it. Now I don't mind if the characters end up romantically involved but it needs to have a power play. I don't mind if it's a case of one character is the mentor and generally more powerful than the other, if they are different ranks within a crime group or mistress and slave I just like some kind of power play even if its just two in a similar position in life but one is more assertive. I don’t like the RP to be fully doom and gloom and characters in a submissive role (if they are) I like to eventually see find some kind of acceptance in their role. Ultimately I like to see characters both mine and yours to be tested and pushed and have to go through some struggles.

Give me a good story, interesting characters and plot development and I will reply in kind!

What Does The Lady Want?

I won’t repeat what I said in my introduction to avoid becoming too repetitive, I think I explained my lust for story well enough. What I want to do here is go into a few more details on what exactly I want in the rp.

So, what I am wanting for this rp is a Cyberpunk RP, I will elaborate a little further down about the setting and characters I have in mind.

I kind of want a few rps out of this. One with a character I've been planning that I will post below who I'd like rp with somebody playing their girlfriend or, even better, somebody that ends up in a relationship with them where the rp ends up being the story of their lives.

The others I don't mind so much. I just want to be engrossed in the wall. It can be something less romantic, it can involve corpos throwing their weight around, gang life or we'll anything. I'd even consider playing as or opposite an existing character from the game. Please help me come up with some ideas.

I really want long term rp’s, I’ve had so many people ditch me this year and it hurts. I want to build up a story and do these rp’s for years to come. Please, please only contact me if you are looking for a similar commitment. I like rp’s to be relatively active, at least a few posts a week. Ideally if we can post a minimum of three times a week or so and when we’re both free if we could do even daily or several posts a day if it just lines up well. I do work shifts and I know IRL gets in the way for everyone but if we go weeks without replying I do lose my mojo a little. It’s also why I like being in contact OOC on discord or so as we can stay in touch and discuss things easier. If you need to go away, take a short break or whatever then that is cool, I will likely have to at some point but just tell me. Also like, if you really do lose your interest then let me know, I’d rather either try and fix it or at least know the RP is over.

I am happy to RP over either discord, Threads or Pms. Even if we rp on threads or pms if you do have discord I’d love to discuss the RP there or at least talk as friends over there. I’m a chatty person and I love having a rapport with the person I am rping with.

Also I should add my posts tend to go from 1-3 paragraphs on average though when I am scene setting and so on they can go on further. I don't do short one or two line posts and I am also not interested in every post taking me two hours to write. Enough so that the post has substance and detail but not so much that it feels like it's been filled just to make a post length.

To add me on Discord my name is Spider Sidney#9542

The Setting

So I've really enjoyed the game Cyberpunk 2077 so I'd be very happy just using that setting and rping in Night City but I am also more than happy to have a generic cyberpunk setting too.

I just love the neon lights, the dystopia feelings, the megacorps and how visible the sexual themes are.

Lady Sidney’s Character!

Lexie "Hex" López

So, first thing is first, I have one character half formed that I would chat with a partner about to round out a bit more. This is the girl I want in a relationship.

My girl is called Lexie López and she's one of the many that isn't overly fond of the megacorps influence. She stands around five ft six, has bright blue hair that ends in purple tips and hangs around her right shoulder as the left side if her head is shaved with a few slots and patches of metal that indicate her neural enhancements. Her eyes are implants though for the most part they look like natural ones. Ink adorns her body from her thighs to her neck. Everything from roses to flames. The other cybernetic she has are two mechanical arms that unfold from her shoulder blades that help with her work.

She works as a mechanic as well as a techie. Being covered in grease and oil while fixing a van or turret is one of her favourite pastimes. She also is skilled with things regarding the net or electronics. She knows how to fire a gun and can defend herself if needed but she's not particularly gifted.

Lexie often ends up working with various criminal groups and depending on what we decide could be currently a member of one of them. Also with her skills she is a regular contact for fixers and mercs so that could work too.

She's energetic, enjoys life and can be somewhat bratty but she's generally friendly and loyal to those that really gain her trust.

Undecided.

Honestly I am super happy to just design characters with you for this setting. I adore Cyberpunk aesthetics and while I only have one girl here I'm happy to play either gender and be anything from a merc to a successful corpo or a street vendor!

The Lady’s Kinks

So, story I want to be more important and with a slice of life romance rp a lot of these might not come up and I'm cool with that. But I'll list them anyway

Darker Scenes - This ones a given, any thing from a character having the shit kicked out to them to a character potentially being raped. basically if it suits the story I'm down.

Public Scenes - Our couple just getting intimate in a bar, a crime boss parading someone in slutty clothing or no clothing out at a club… all depends on the rp

Humiliation - My all time favourite, from characters being called degrading names to being forced in to revealing outfits or being used for something as simple as a footrest. Again what level of humiliation depends on the rp. If our characters are close I don't expect one to be utterly humiliated… but behind closed doors? Why not. Again, if it fits the story!

Branding/Piercings/Bodymods - It's cyberpunk, some great options.

Rough Play - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen whether it’s by my main character or a side character. I also like domestic violence. Not to the stage it breaks a character down or hospitalized them (though maybe as a one off for story reasons) but like, lashing put with a slap or punch if one is really annoyed, a belt to the backside etc. Love it.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress. I hate virgin helpless princesses and innocent little flowers, they just do nothing for me. Characters like that don't survive long in a setting like this. I like characters that smoke, use drugs, get in to fights, throw their weight around, get involved in crime. Whatever you know? Just not goody goodies.

The Final Words

So, if you’ve read through this and are still with me then fantastic. I’m hoping those who are really interested in a long term story filled with twists and turns are still reading. As I say, I really want to build something here so I’m being a little picky.

If you have read all I have said and still have interest in role-play then please get in touch. I will do my very best to reply to any messages I get but please put a little thought into your message. If you just reply with “Hi want to rp?” then I likely won’t get around to replying. I don’t need a novel, far from it but at least let me know you have read this. When you message please mention the word ramen somehow, be creative so at least I know you have read this far in my post! Also, as I stated before feel free to add me to discord and we can get things arranged there.

I truly, deeply hope I find some good partners here interested in the same thing that I am and I absolutely cannot wait to hear from you wonderful people. I eagerly await your message.

Miss Sidney

Last edited:
Looking for RP again! Either romance, somethign dark or a mix. Whatever! Let's get rping in Night City!

Back
Top Bottom