Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for roleplays ((Last Updated 4/28/2012 ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Salut, mes amis! My name is Jenn, some people may remember me as Severed Angel Wings from Darker. I finally found this place and I am glad to be here, so I am starting up my new thread. Here are my roleplays I like/am willing to do. I prefer to do these over boards or Aim, whichever is better with you.

Not Looking for FXF at the moment. If you have an amazing plot I may consider, but I'm mainly looking for MXF as of this moment.

What I will not do:
Scat
Watersports
Rape/Blackmail/ any other non consensual scene
Vore
Transformations
Macro/Micro

~~UPDATE~~

So I was in US History I, talking about the American Revolution. It got me thinking, hey, that would be pretty fun to do. So I came up with a slight plot. Things can be added to it if you so choose. Here it is:
~A young colonist (16-19) is in a town ravaged by the war and helps take care of wounded British soldiers. Although her father is an Officer for the Americans she takes a liking to one of the younger soldiers she cares for. They end up becoming close friends, and after a while even more. After he is healed they sneak away to see each other. She then decides to help him by telling him battle plans and what not when they meet up with each other.

That's basically it, we can add other things, subtract things, and I'm not against talking over kinks and what not. Just let me know, I'm pretty open.

I'M REALLY CRAVING ((I will love you forever if you do these ones.)):

~I would love to do a roleplay based on the world of Repo! A Genetic Opera. In my idea I could either play Shilo or an OC who is behind on her organ payments. Depending on what character you'd prefer the plot may vary. But basically the Graverobber is who I would like to be the object of my affections. Let me know if you'd like to do this one and which character you would like so I can tell you the rest of the plot.

~ I would like to do a roleplay where my character is a "prisoner" or held captive. It can be a vampire x human, human x human, take place in the past, or present, be kidnapped, whatever. Basically all I am looking for is a "Stockholm Syndrome" roleplay. I want to fall madly and deeply in love with my "captor". Now to make this clear, as of RIGHT NOW, I don't want it to be rape. If I could liken it to anything it would be something along the lines of "Beauty and the Beast" kind of prisoner. Maybe someone to cook, and clean, and do things like that. Or I could be kept locked in a room with no interaction with anyone besides your character.. This is extremely open ended. We can discuss details via pm or messenger, but I hope I can find someone to do this with me.

~I wanna get down and dirty with a guy that looks like either him or him. I'd prefer if they were a band member of some sort. I just definitely want to do a roleplay where my character wins a dream date with one of her favorite band members and things can progress from there. Can be from the bands they are originally from (( The Word Alive for the first guy and Anberlin for the second)) or from a completely made up band. They don't even have to play the same instruments, although it'd be awesome if they could. Plot can be worked out, just the basic premise I would like to act out.

~ Based on Criminal Minds. My character is a new member in the BAU. While getting used to working the profiles and cases she ends up falling for Dr. Reid. We can discuss other plot points such as cases or what not through PM or AIM, but I really would love if someone could play Reid in an RP with me.

~ A Harry Potter roleplay with you playing as Snape. I would like to be a student, but I am not that good as canons, so it would be an OC.

~I'm here sitting listening to the score of Love Never Dies, the Phantom of the Opera sequel so I was thinking. I would love to do a Phantom of the Opera roleplay where the Phantom either captures or lures Christine's daughter back to the opera house (or somewhere on Coney Island if you want to loosely follow Love Never Dies). He trains her to be an opera star like her mother had been and we can add romance and what not during the course of the roleplay. I'm looking for someone to play the role of the Phantom.

~ I would be interested in doing a roleplay which involves a lot of drugs and alcohol. Basically I am really trying to find some one who wouldn't mind doing an RP with a pretty straight laced girl who meets the bad 'boy/girl' and he ends up leading her down a dangerous path.

((Me/you))
Here's what I do:

~Vampire x Human
~Angel x Human
~Angel x Human
~Demon x Human
~Angel x Demon
~Teacher x student
~High school
~Cruise
~Brother x sister
~Sister x sister
~Motherx daughter
~Aunt x niece
~Uncle x niece
~ Father x daughter
~ Father x son x Daughter
~ Brother x Brother x Sister
~ Girlfriend x boyfriend's best friend(s)
~ Victim x Bully's sister
~ Victimx bully's brother
~ Victim x bully's sister
~A Phantom of the Opera-esque RP.
~Boss x employee
~ Employee x Bosses daughter
~Principal x student
~Principal x teacher
~Singer x fan ((Either one is fine))
~Princess x subject
~Princess x guard
~Prince x subject
~Romeo and Juliet-esque RP
~Beastiality (mixed or straight up)
~President's daughter x citizen
~President's son x citizen
~ Jailbait. ((If you don't know what it is, ask or look it up on dictionary.com))
Possible pairings for jailbait:
*Father x son's girlfriend or daughter's best friend
*Babysitter x baby sat's father
* Club
* Psychaiatrist x patient ((psych ward or outside therapy))
* Doctor x Patient
~Harry Potter ((Preferably if I'm a made up, I'm not very good at playing canons, although I will try))
~ Gangbang plots?
~Feel free to suggest something, I'm open!

Y'know... this may be in completely in vain, but some band RPs I'd love to do, if a partner could play an actual band member. So let me put it up. Who knows, I may get lucky...

Bands ((members listed in order of want, bands in no particular order))-
Green Day-
~Billie Joe Armstrong x OC
~Mike Dirnt x OC
~Tre Cool x OC

Hawthorne Heights-
~Casey Calvert x OC
~J.T. Woodruff x OC
~Micah Carli x OC
~Matt Ridenour x OC
~Eron Bucciarelli x OC

Blood on the Dance Floor
~Dahvie Vanityx OC
((I would say Jayy but I don't do MXM RPs))
Anberlin

Black Veil Brides
~ Andy Six x OC
~Jinxx x OC
~ Jake Pitts x OC
~Christian "CC" Coma x OC

Anberlin
~ Stephen Christian x OC
~ Nate Young x OC
~ Deon Rexroat x OC

Mayday Parade
~Jake Bundrick x OC
~Alex Garcia x OC
~Derek Sanders x OC
~Jeremy Lenzo x OC

So, feel free to pm me so I know you'd like to start a private RP. If you want to do it over AIM my screen names is

AIM: BillieJoesBabi ((pm me to ask me to log on))
MSN: jgalanek928@hotmail.com
YIM- Ask via PM
Skype- Ask via PM

Rabbit Hole for straight rps!!!

Rabbit hole for FxF rps

RE: Looking for roleplays ((Boards and IM accepted now. FxF or MxF))

Points racking up, I'm on the winning team!
Your score adds up but you can't beat me!
Points racking up, I'm on the winning team!
Your score adds up but you can't beat me!

GAME OVER GRANDMA!

RE: Looking for roleplays ((Boards and IM accepted now. FxF or MxF. ))

Looking for a bad boy/good girl rp. Drugs, alcohol, sex and maybe gangs. Just let me know.

RE: Looking for roleplays ((Boards and IM accepted now. FxF or MxF. ))

When are you going to post again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom