Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท

DeliciousLust

Super-Earth
Hello, Blue Moon, it's been a while! I've decided to explore playing a Futa/Non-Binary woman (could be just natural or in transition but identified and passing as a 'girl'). I supposed I'm hoping to play them more as an integrated role in existing ideas and set-ups outside of ones that makes them fully a novelty. It might be pretty easy to get caught up that they are a walking cock with breasts and not explore outside of that. Mind you, I'm not denying what they have either.

๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š
  • I often aim for once a day or every other day but understand RL happens. I won't go beyond or tolerate than once per week in frequency.
  • I'm a literate writer but I understand that things need to be fun and casual sometimes. My posts are at least two lengthy paragraphs and I ask my partners to meet or exceed that, I will likely match your length.
  • I like writing over threads but can do PM if I absolutely must. I can consider Discord.
  • I have an f-list! It's not completely right but it's mostly right.
  • I write in strictly third-person perspectives.
  • I won't give strict percentages but I do like smut more than story. I require both, however.
๐•ด๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–˜
  • Looking for work, my girl accepts a job from a cold call without going much into detail. However, she shows up for her first day at work, it's not what she thinks it is.
  • My girl attends a blind date on her sister's or friend's behalf which ends up into something else entirely.
  • My girl is a groupie or a fan who ends up scoring the opportunity of a lifetime as she hooks up with her celebrity crush (not quite looking for specific celebrity play, just that the crush is a celebrity by role).
  • My girl is a celebrity and she finds herself with someone crushing over her.
  • My girl is new and just moved into her neighbourhood. However, she soon finds that the neighbourhood is more excited than she bargained with when it comes to her neighbours or roommate.
  • My girl is a prostitute and finds someone who takes potentially rescues her from that life.
  • My girl is a bride but gets whisked away by someone else, either from her or her spouse's life. Naturally, adultery ensues.
  • My girl's partner is replaced by a doppelganger or someone else in disguise. Some strange adjustments ensue.

PM me if you'd like to RP or discuss!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom