Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Superhero needs his Nemesis!

UltraLad

Planetoid
Long time RPer, an online superhero role-player from all the way back in the yahoo and IRC days, I GM and play in supers games regularly and have plenty of availability.
Prefer DMs but Discord is an option
3rd person, multi para
GM types loved, but not at all required.

MC: Powerful OC Superhero, ripe to be taken down and shown his place.
YC: Wicked villainess eager to make her mark.

I'm not picky about refs you might want to use, face claims, anime etc., though generally for myself I will do my own art if I don't already have an appropriate reference in my dA

Concept:
This upstanding Superhero has a problem, and while of course, like anyone of any gender or ability, he probably has many, the big one right now is that he lacks a nemesis. That person that pushes him to be a better hero, challenges his strength and capabilities and keeps him from growing lazy or just giving up on the superhero racket.

Ultra Lad, (who is NOT a child, ageplay is not an option!) MC, is a powerful force in Metro City. He flies, and he lifts massive weights with ease. While not bulletproof, he's able to take quite a pounding and keep going.
He's not super smart and doesn't have a limitless supply of gadgets, but he's never really needed them, the city has it's share of robbers, kidnappers and whatnot, but he so rarely finds a challenge. Someone to match himself against that carries a risk.

By day he's a barista at a local coffee shop, and by night his powerful muscled form takes to the skies clad in unforgiving spandex to protect the city. But crime tapers off when they know they stand no chance against someone like him. and as crime lessens, so does the need for a hero of his calibre.

What's needed is a nemesis, a foe to thwart him, and while sure, it COULD be some brawling foe ready to go toe to toe with him and show whose muscles are more capable, it would, in fact, be much more enjoyable perhaps to explore a different dynamic, The Luthor to his Superman, the brains to match his brawn. A cunning foe, with, or without superpowers, but who couldn't possibly stand up to his raw strength and must find other ways to show her superiority to this heroic hunk.

I'm happy to brainstorm and adapt aspects to fit in with a concept you might have.

I am up to developing new OC supers as well for play, I'm not locked into only playing MC as Ultra Lad, though he is a preference, happy to bat about concepts, but I'm not interested in playing as canon characters at all.

Warning F-List

Kinks that are especially loved right now include MC/Hypno in various forms, creative combats (not just bashing on each other,) reverse harem play, Himbo adjustments, edging, orgasm denial and milking. and many many more if you hit the link above.

I'm not, by any means, against Canon villainesses, but I do always eagerly accept and promote OC characters, and am even willing to help you develop one if you like the idea, but don't have a specific character in mind.

discord: DarkElfLX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom