Anjeru's hangout~

Personally, I demand people to tremble at the arrival of my magnificent gloriousness.

But to each their own.

GAH!

I HATE not being able to edit!

So, with that in mind, I'm posting it here too that I have 4 new drawings added to my Art Thread if anybody wants to look.

-falls over, frustrated-

Even so, I can see how it's annoying... all because of a silly little thing... >.<

@Kaios: Well, then I guess your entrance gets no special attention special attention from me. =P

Lyra said:
@Kaios: Well, then I guess your entrance gets no special attention special attention from me. =P

Well from the looks of things you aren't the only one, and I really didn't expect any. So, I am fine.

Even if it's just the OOC area, it's frustrating to me for 2 reasons;

1)I want to be able to edit my art thread; I like to keep my drawings in the 1st post. I edit them in when they're done.

2)Same goes for the Storytelling threads, because I like to edit the chapters into the 1st post if it's a chapter story. Same with my poetry. (also, cannot correct spelling mistakes!! D:)

It's also frustrating in the fact that I can't edit the thread's title.

Example:

Anjeru's Artwork

to

Anjeru's Artwork(4 New).

>_<

@Anji: I already brought up that point in the thread. I think they mainly wanted to limit it in the PvP and General Discussion forums, so maybe they will be able to restore that functionality to the Art and Storytelling sections.

Lyra said:
@Anji: I already brought up that point in the thread. I think they mainly wanted to limit it in the PvP and General Discussion forums, so maybe they will be able to restore that functionality to the Art and Storytelling sections.

;---;

I hope so.

Anjeru said:
Hm.

For such simple character designs, Reno and Rude are hard to draw.

Rude was the cheapest person to make in Advent Children, Red XII was apperently expensive as hell for every single second he took place in. That's why you rarely saw him.

I haven't spent this much time on chibi's since I did the Star Ocean 3 chibi's(Fayte and Sophie).

@.@

Back
Top Bottom