Anjeru's hangout~

I did too, I just finished moving again, though im still in the same city. thank god or who ever did this. ~huggles~

Oh im sorry. ~hugs squeezing head into boobs~ I know how that is, the kid I consider my brother lives about 260 miles away.

-Squeaks and blushies- Nothing to be sorry about, we still keep in touch and what not. ^^
Although I can't say that I keep track of the exact number of miles away he is. o-o;

~giggles at the blush~ well the only reason I know that is cause I used to live there and i moved away so I know how far it is from here to there and about how long it takes to get there to visit.

Ah, I see. I know how long it takes to get to his house, just not sure how many miles though. -Nod-

ouch. thats rough. I have a friend that would take min. three days in a car to see, she lives on the opposite coast as me. that makes me sad, I really miss her alot.

Oooh, that's rough. >.< Thankfully most of the people I know are on the same coast with me.

Yeah same here, but all over the same coast. Well Im am heading of the bed. i will be back tomorrow. ~smooches~ goodnight

Back
Top Bottom