Anjeru's hangout~

Twilight is just a self imposed half ass researched fantasy of some dumbass who thinks they have a good idea.

I would have to agree with you on that. I rather be tied to a chair and force to watch barney then watch that film.

Wolf_Demon said:
I would have to agree with you on that. I rather be tied to a chair and force to watch barney then watch that film.

Are you kidding I wouldn't have to be tied down I would watch infomercials on weight loss >.>

Kaios said:
Wolf_Demon said:
That's a good point.

Thinking about it now, it is probably the worst "Vampire" storyline in existance.

What about Fangirls or boys fanfic about twilight? Wouldn't that be worst. I remember when my eyes have burn from reading some fanfics like this one I read about Ann Frank. Where Goku from dragonballz and Hitler going super saiyan, I did not read it all my friend told me the end.

I have news everyone.

TOMORROW IS NATIONAL KICK YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE PANTS DAY! FREE POPCORN TO WHOEVER PARTICIPATES!

Wolf_Demon said:
Kaios said:
Wolf_Demon said:
That's a good point.

Thinking about it now, it is probably the worst "Vampire" storyline in existance.

What about Fangirls or boys fanfic about twilight? Wouldn't that be worst. I remember when my eyes have burn from reading some fanfics like this one I read about Ann Frank. Where Goku from dragonballz and Hitler going super saiyan, I did not read it all my friend told me the end.

In my opinion, its still belong to the same crappy storyline, just a sub category.

Kaios and I discussed this not too long ago; Twilight just proves that anyone and everyone thinks that they can write a vampire story. Which is true, anyone and everyone can. However, not everyone can write a good vampire story.

*nodnod*

Twilight falls into the "Horribly written and percieved" category.

Yeah she and I did. And I personally haven't seen a Twitard....I am starting to think that there really isn't any.... At least...That is what I would like to think.

I will if I see anyone tomorrow.

@kaios: there are twitards, they're just harder to find here.

<<;

Anjeru said:
I will if I see anyone tomorrow.

@kaios: there are twitards, they're just harder to find here.

<<;

That is surprising since you know Forks is in the same state.

Wait a sec.

o_O

I broke 3000 posts!
Holy cow.

Also, Kaios, that's why they're not here.
They all went to Forks.

Anjeru said:
Wait a sec.

o_O

I broke 3000 posts!
Holy cow.

Also, Kaios, that's why they're not here.
They all went to Forks.
Right, so we all know what me must do, Nuke Forks.

Mr Master said:
Kaios said:
Yeah she and I did. And I personally haven't seen a Twitard....I am starting to think that there really isn't any.... At least...That is what I would like to think.
Y'all clearly don't hang around the Random Fact thread...

Not really. Don't really see a point to.

Back
Top Bottom