Anjeru's hangout~

My father is one of those people that thinks sleeping past 10 is lazy, and sleep before 10 is lazy... it's stressful really, considering I do more work than he ever has

I usually can't sleep until ten to begin with. Latest I've ever slept I think is... 11. o.o

Waa, sorry. I didn't see your post. x.x;
Plus, I didn't wanna leave Anji excluded. -Nod- -Nod-

My bf and I have been in a "silent relationship" for a little while.

I finally got sick of being ignored, as well as him ignoring alyx, so I confronted him.

And he dumped me.

I'm not quite sure what to say, honey. I don't want to say anything stupid that could make it harder on you, but though I am just a creepy internet stalker (with love) I will talk to you if you need me to.

Ick, that's awful! >____<
-Hugs again-
I don't really know what to say but if you need someone to talk to or listen to, I'm always here.

My brother stabbed me in the stomach with one of our foam sparring swords. The swords have a pvc pipe core. Needless to say he stabbed me so hard I felt core. I've had been for four days now. They gave me morphine at the er and now I'm on painkillers until my bruised insides are healed.
@ Anji-*Waves*

-Loves Anji-
I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm gonna be off for tonight, but if you do need someone to talk to, just add me on MSN or what not. -Tries to be supportive-
<3

Aww, are you ok KiKi? Anything I can do for you?

Anji - You're gorgeous and a phenomenal person (To be fair, this is from what I know of you online) Anyone that would get rid of you is missing out and completely incompetent of finding someone who's caring, smart, sexy, and a total fox. You'll be fine, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom