Anjeru's hangout~

Okay, it's the eyes, lol

Me...I just have the aura of, as one of my friends described it: "Bad Assness"

Dream Reaver said:
Veras said:
mink said:
*runs in screaming and waveing my hands up and down*im a distraction!
*is distracted*
*is slightly amused*

Makes me wonder...how do I always end up with the bunch of people who have the most randomness in them....

*runs around in circles really fast and says in a stream-line sentence:*
Iwanarunaroundandshotbiggunsandkillthingsthenriphisheadoffandgo
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*staires at you*iv no idea what your talking about randomness, im not random at all *eats a cookie* you see im random all the time so my randomness is now the norm of my life. inwich in order to be random now i must make scene. this comment is a random comment because it's actually normal

Selo, of course you're a bad ass; you're my twin!
:D

And dude.
Veras.
I'm epically flattered.
^_^
Someone as awesomely pretty as you stalking me, definitely flattered.
XD

Ah! I see, so me and you are about the same
To me crazy is normal and normal is crazy, only because I do crazy things all day, so when I do something normal to most normal people, I find that crazy!
=^,.,^=

The mental structure of a human mind is such a wonderful thing to fuck up and kill.
It is a lot less mess than if you killed the person....

Dream Reaver said:
Ah! I see, so me and you are about the same
To me crazy is normal and normal is crazy, only because I do crazy things all day, so when I do something normal to most normal people, I find that crazy!
=^,.,^=

The mental structure of a human mind is such a wonderful thing to fuck up and kill.
It is a lot less mess than if you killed the person....
i do agree with this and honestly i believe its a lot more fun then killing an actaul person. im lea*holds out hand*its nice to meet you

Haha, aww
Thank you Anji =]

Unfortunately, work is calling (Not literally, but I'd like to avoid that) so I shall be leaving til tonight my beautiful children!

Call me Selo
*shakes Lea's hand*
And it is pronounced "See-low"

And I must leave for school now
Nice chattin' wit' ya again Nii-Chan!
Bu bye Lea-Chan
=^,.,^=

Back
Top Bottom