Anjeru's hangout~

Oh I didn't mean I thought I was short. I'm approximately one inch above average U.S. male height, so technically I'm tall. I just want to be taller. And had I grown like I should have, I probably would be, which is the worst part. ;_; I was misdiagnosed with ADD as a child, and for three years I took ridalin right before lunch. Killed my appetite, and made me the shortest boy in all my classes (and in many cases, one of the, if not the shortest kid).

Kaziel said:
Oh I didn't mean I thought I was short. I'm approximately one inch above average U.S. male height, so technically I'm tall. I just want to be taller. And had I grown like I should have, I probably would be, which is the worst part. ;_; I was misdiagnosed with ADD as a child, and for three years I took ridalin right before lunch. Killed my appetite, and made me the shortest boy in all my classes (and in many cases, one of the, if not the shortest kid).

I-I think you are a great height.

Ha, I got a good few inches on all of you. I'm 6'4'', nearing 6'5''.

*starts throwing random flaming mallows from the night before from boredom.*

I'm well, just had pizza with a number of my friends to catch up. ^^ It was fun.

Yourself? :3

I want pizza!
;-;

And I'm good, my ass is kinda numb, lol.

Alyx doesn't like being away from me, so she's always in my arms or lap.
Spoiled. xD

She is.

And I'm glad I have her.

Certain people are pissing me off, she helps me feel better.
^^

*hugs Anjeru and sits next to her, holding a bonfire of flaming mallows in a metal bowl*

Want some of these to hurl?

Except for the birthing her part, yes. Lol.
She's a very well behaved baby, which I'm thankful for.

Plus, it's nice to have someone who will love me just for who I am. That's what's nice about being a mother.

*stares at the flaming marshmellows*
Probably not a good idea. But thanks.
^^

Yeah I give women a lot of credit, because birthing is possibly one of the most painful things ever, and I can't even comprehend how much pain it must be. o-o

I'm sure she's a very sweet child. ^_^

*holds them up before diving for one and blowing the flames out, handing it to her.*
But it's fun to set things on fire by a flaming mallow! they dont expect it.

She is ^^

If you PM me your e-mail, I can send you pictures I have of her on my phone.

And yes, it was excruciating and the stitches I have now are no picnic.
xD

But it's worth it.

@Raz: that's the problem xD

Back
Top Bottom