Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

O.O
Hair talk?
Kai, if you cut your hair, I swear to the Goddess - I will beat you.
Tinbinx or is it Joe? Eww... army hair. I'm so sorry.
Anji, we can change our hair, but lets just stick with color.

*Looks at own hair and growls*
YOU! GROW BACK ALREADY DAMN IT!
I need to find what color to dye you when you grow back.

I already threatened to kick his ass if he cuts it again. Plus, he doesn't want to me to be mad at him.

^_^

Also, I'm not gonna cut my hair yet...but I think ima try and dye it red again, like fire engine red.

Nurse_K said:
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp.

Military men. <333333333333333
+.+
Yes, love the military men.
I swear, its the uniform, and the danger, and we...
Just..
Meow.

You kick his ass, I'll bring the crop and the whip.

I want to dye my hair either white or purple.
But, I can't do that until my hair actually grows out.

*thwaps Kaios* Don't be mean because he can't grow his hair out. :p Even hogtying him's too much. We military (or ex-military in my case) need all the support we can get.

God, that reminds me of when I went to Basic. Before I shipped out, I decided to say "fuck it" and not get my hair cut. By the time I went to Ft. Jackson, I had hair down to my shoulders. Everyone else had shortish hair, and here I am with hair out the wazoo (comparatively). For the first two weeks of basic, I was called Shaggy. XD

Then we went and got our "High & Tight"s, and for at least a week, every time I looked in the mirror I didn't really see that I was looking back. Mind you, I knew logically that it was me in the mirror, but it just looked _so_ different that I couldn't really wrap my head around the fact that the person in the mirror was me. Was hysterical!

-cuddles the AFK kaios until he comes back-

Mine is about at the length that I usually want to cut it.

heres a pic for you guys <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/tinbinx/Picture5.jpg">http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww34 ... cture5.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom