Anjeru's hangout~

I told her i'd give her free sexings xD Lol
I'd probably get her a actual gift if I had an address to have it sent to and knew things about her. But eh xD

High School sucked. College sucks more. More for the classes than the people. *nods*

and nice new pic, Anjeru. Always seem to find very good looking ones with them holding their clothes to them. *remembers a remark I was going to say before at strip fighting but doesn't say it*

Raziel99 said:
High School sucked. College sucks more. More for the classes than the people. *nods*

and nice new pic, Anjeru. Always seem to find very good looking ones with them holding their clothes to them. *remembers a remark I was going to say before at strip fighting but doesn't say it*

It's a talent? :p

@Ruby: *huggles* How be you?

She dissed the club, then she went into the long title's thread and said mine is not special.

>__<
I have done nothing to her.
Roar.

Anjeru said:
Raziel99 said:

Im good Im good... tired lol

-Huggles-

I've saw her a lot on DRP when I was there. She's just kind of like that, it seems. ^_^;

Rubyliday said:
Anjeru said:
Raziel99 said:

*starting to think that it would be a good idea to wait until about 8:20 for anyone to post here again (8:20 the last registered time for a post in here)*

I know, but it's starting to feel like she's personally seeking me out.
Like, srsly, wtf.
*sighs and huggles*

Rubyliday said:
Anjeru said:
Raziel99 said:

Me too ^^;

Rubyliday said:
I feel like this thread is messing with my mind.

Does the order seem off to anyone else?
Oh nu, it's off.
Time thing got all screwed up, so now that it's fixed, the 'off time' posts are stuck after our current one.
Hence why we have to backtrack.
@.@

Back
Top Bottom