Anjeru's hangout~

*Chuckles and pets Chrono*

Yeah, I know I know. I just sort of add "chan" to the end of everything, since almost everyone I know calls me Anji-chan, Channie, or Anjeru-chan.

*sticks her tongue out at him, then smiles*

*smiles, stirring the pot*

Yes, -chan is rather popular because of anime, but it's -sama or -san. depending on rank. Former for people of higher rank than you, -san for same or lower.

*twiddles with daisho* and sadness! i'm not in your siggy!

*Chuckles and nods*

This is true. You don't get the whole understanding from anime, where people tend to pick it up from. Morihara-sensei went over that a lot back in school.

And you can be, if you want.
I don't put people in there unless they're okay with it, at the risk of making them incomfortable and such.
Hehe.

I don't mind, it makes me feel special. ^_^

And yes, one of the main reasons I know is that I'm part of a Samurai RPG. Great to hit someone with a D10.

but i digress.

Morning, Kitsune!

*chuckles and nods*

Yeah, I've been teaching myself on and off when I can. Last two years of high school I had classes with Morihara-Sensei.
Whenever I go college, I'll probably continue.

^_^

College sucks, let me tell you that, Anjeru-san.

*bows low* I've been working on my swordfighting. I'm not too bad with a katana two-handed. But I follow the teaching of my Ancestor Mirumoto (from my RPG). The Daisho style. Both blades. It's not easy.

One member from another clan, their warmaster, once said in court for Mirumoto to hear, "One enemy, one slash, one kill," to which Mirumoto replied "Two hands."

I could be much better. You?

And yes, I hear that college sucks all the time.
But I'd much rather be there than here.

I'm sure it will be better when I transfer for a dorm instead of at home.

Parents suck. -.-

*starts eating oatmeal*

*Holds out a bowl and pouts*

Trust me, I know. My mom is...yeah. She's lucky I'm not unstable or crazy.

*scoops some into your bowl*

yeah, my parents are hard on me. Sis ran away because she was tired of the crap from family talking about her because she doesn't do anything around the house, so they threw all this crap on me to get her home. So she's treated like a angel while I have most of the responsibilities. And they don't let me do anything.

*hugs Kitsune* Thank-you, dearie. *happily begins nom'in on the oatmeal*

I understand that for the most part. I'm usually the one who leaves home, but I always come back because I can't leave my little sister with my mom on a good conscious. So I'm trying to wait until my sister is old enough to go with me; then mom can deal with her stuff on her own without taking it out on us.

Yep. Not only will I be happy to get away from home, but I'll be at the same college on the other side of the state with my girlfriend! :D

That's good. I like to see happy couples and people being happy.
Makes me feel like it's not entirely hopeless after all.

^_^

Life is never hopeless. Just filled with a bunch of assholes you never want to associate with, but you do anyway because you are forced.

And filled with unneeded classes.

*hugs*

I know the one thing that can make you feel better.

<(^.^)< ^(^.^)^ >(^.^)> ^(^.^)^ <(^.^)<
<(^.^)< ^(^.^)^ >(^.^)> ^(^.^)^ <(^.^)<

A dancing kirby for your entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom