Anjeru's hangout~

More for when you tie down someone. If you are really careful, it's fun to cut their clothes off. So I have heard. And it's really kinky.

Though, a Tanto would be much better for that then a katana. I'm not Sephiroth.

I think seeing sword fights is cool...but a sex tease? Not so much.

Yeah, cause it's really practical to cut up clothing just for sex.

And, you just admitted that you've neverally actually not it.

Raziel99 said:
More for when you tie down someone. If you are really careful, it's fun to cut their clothes off. So I have heard. And it's really kinky.

Though, a Tanto would be much better for that then a katana. I'm not Sephiroth.
*Stares at him* .......I agree......*blushes again*

I never said I did. Though I will admit before, I didn't say that it wasn't from personal experience.

And from what i heard, if you have extra clothes, cutting the clothes off can be fun. It's like ripping them off when in the heat of the moment.

I don't think people actually rip them in the heat of the moment. Most clothes are pretty durable, you'd have to do a lot of ripping, which takes more energy than just taking them off. I'm pretty sure "ripping my clothes off" means take them off really quickly and sloppily, not physically tearing them up.

cold steel. it's rather nice on hot skin. as long as you don't cut.

hmm, that gave me new ideas for roleplaying :D

and nurse, that's why you wear somewhat loose, thin clothing. I have a t-shirt that I could rip with just a tug of my arms while holding it.

But why would you want to do that? Destroy clothes just because you don't have enough thought to pull it up over your head and throw it on the floor? Things like that can't be fixed, it's a waste of clothing and energy. There's a lot kinkier things I think are better to focus on.

And I would agree with you. It is a common thing that i'm sure everyone sees when it comes to sexual things.

"Actions are more sensual and arousing in the mind and on paper, than in reality."

I want a certain someone to just rip my panties from me and push me against the wall so he can have his wicked way with me. Yes, yes.

Although, I have to agree, the feel of cold steel against heated skin, its rather erotic, sexy, sensual. The rush and excitement of danger if the blade cuts across flesh. Its something sinful. A different sensation that you won't find anywhere else.

However, you would really have to trust your partner in order to allow that.

Notte said:
I want a certain someone to just rip my panties from me and push me against the wall so he can have his wicked way with me. Yes, yes.

Although, I have to agree, the feel of cold steel against heated skin, its rather erotic, sexy, sensual. The rush and excitement of danger if the blade cuts across flesh. Its something sinful. A different sensation that you won't find anywhere else.

-.- and yet you end our rp together. I could totally add some dangerous eroticism to it. *is getting some very nice ideas now*

Notte said:

his wicked way?

Aww nuts.

Raziel99 said:
Notte said:

-.- and yet you end our rp together. I could totally add some dangerous eroticism to it. *is getting some very nice ideas now*

Actually, I didn't end it.
I'm just taking a break from RPing altogether.
I still have the RP saved to my subscriptions.
I'm to busy writing out essays for college admissions and scholarships.
Along with dealing with the bullshit in my life.
Plus, I just feel completely drained of creativity.

Back
Top Bottom