Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Cat's Well-Endowed Desires

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi there. I'm in a new place on the forum now. It's been a little while. Ive been busy with classes, and not dying to a global pandemic, but I feel like now is a good time to make a new thread.

Just like my female thread, this is a place to drop my little ideas and desires. But this time, it's dedicated to futa and/or nonbinary characters. I will put it right here; I play as or against female or futa/hermaphrodite characters. We'll get to all that, but first, rules!

1. Be (semi)literate: that means don't do one-liners.
2. Be respectful: I drop off the face of the earth sometimes. I try not to, but it happens. I don't mean it, I'm usually just swamped with work. So, feel free to ask for my Discord or something if I'm not responding on IS
3. Rule 2, electric boogaloo: respect my limits and I'll respect yours
3. I don't mind multiple characters
4. I play against any gender (character or player)
5. Have fun: sometimes, I feel like we (myself included) get too caught up in the details and forget to enjoy these. It's writing stories on an internet forum, so enjoy it! And be creative!

What I want: I've been craving fantasy stories recently, or at least fantasy themes. All that otherworldly goodness. Similarly, SciFi is also welcome. I have a range of desires from plot to smut and back again, so feel free to provide any ideas!

Take a good long look, as the next time, this may be a completely different plot! No way of knowing, since I'm changing this as the mood takes me. Hope to speak to you all soon!

Back
Top Bottom