Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Life was very peaceful for Aramis. He had a simple job, and that was to guard the temple and the priests and priestesses within. It was nice, nothing was too daunting a task for him. The men and women inside the temple were kind to him and the other guards, feeding them and making sure they were comfortable. But there was one priestess that really pushed at his mental limits. She was as young as he was, and her body was very easy on the eyes. And she knew that. While the others tried to hide what the Gods gave them, Cepha did not. Her robes hugged her body so tightly that you could see every dip and curve she had. She even showed off her thighs when she walked. It was maddening. He could hardly hold himself back during the day.

But hold himself back he did. The temple didn't exactly frown upon acts like he fantasized about, but he felt it best to remain on his guard. But still, while the mask hid his face, he knew that she was aware of his staring.

She felt him staring everyday, and did what she could to make looking at her worth it. Not that it already wasn't. But when tending the shrines, she would bend over just right or arch her back, anything to make her look even curvier.

He would walk by on his rounds and scoff, often chastising her for her lack of modesty.

"What's the point in hiding what I was blessed with? It doesn't hurt the temple any or offend the Gods~" She would always say.

He wouls rarely dignify it with a response. She knew exactly how badly she tormented him

It haunted his dreams, haunted every waking moment that he was reminded of her form. Truth be told, he was bordering on obsessed.

The time came where the people would have to give a tithe to the Gods for their continued peace and bountiful harvest. Everyone brought food or good or fine fabrics. But he didn't really have anything.

He rubbed his neck and sighed. Protection of the temple was his duty, he couldn't claim that as his tithe even if he wanted to.

Maybe Cepha could help him? She was always there, even into the late hours making sure everything was perfect through the night.

He made a noise. It really was his only option, if his good fortune was to continue. So, he set out to find her.

She was in the inner sanctum, polishing the idols as she hummed softly to herself. This was going to be hard, being so close.

He made a noise. It was amusing, seeing this giant of a man become so flustered in her presence. "I.. may need some assistance in securing a tithe.." he said.

Her eyes sparkled, "No tithe? Oh, dear! What would the Gods think?" She said before she turned back to the idols to do some finishing touches, "Hhmm...have you nothing mortal to offer?"

"Uh.. well, I have.. not much.. all I really have to offer is the temple'a protection.." he said.

She made a noise and turned to him again, hands on those wide fucking hips of hers, "Well...you do have one mortal thing you can offer. But I'm not sure you'll go for it."

He averted his gaze. This was time to pay homage to the gods, not think about.. recreation. "What is it?"

"Think about it: no one is closer to the Gods than a priestess. And you have nothing to offer except your body, so? Why not give your thanks to the Gods than by showing your physical abilities as a lover?" She said.

"I knew you wouldn't go for it.." She said, "You have no wealth to offer, the food you eat comes from the temple, and you have nothing more than the clothes on your back."

Back
Top Bottom