Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She stirred slowly, eyes peeling open and staring into the darkness as she registered what was happening, "Aramis..?"

She groaned softly and turned toward him, wrapping her arm around his neck and shoulder lazily, "Not long, I think...I was lonely and I heard the others return, so I knew you had come back to me...I wanted to be with you..." Yes, but did she have to sleep nude and tempt him so?

He made a noise and draped an arm over her, trying to ignore her breasts pressed against him. "I-I see.."

She knew. Despite him trying to hide it, she could feel it. She felt it when she woke and she could feel it pressed against her thighs. "Do you want me, Aramis...?" She asked.

"I've thought about you all day..." She admitted against his lips, "Your voice, your form...how commanding your presence is..." She sighed in delight and stroked him more, "Your rough, large hands...I craved all of you.."

He made a low noise and moved to pet her again, heavier this time. His rough hands roamed every inch of her bare skin.

She moaned softly before she slid down lower on the bed, licking up his juices before taking him into her mouth.

She moaned around him and bobbed her head, her tongue working the base as she went. She had gotten a lot better at this.

Back
Top Bottom