Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boredom Begets Sin (LustfulSins&MelonPan)

LustfulSins

Sin City Citizen
224aba36e96a70beec7e488d1ecb884c.jpg

Demons roam the world, unseen to the human eye. Well, sort of. To humans, demands appear as nothing more than other humans. But to other demons, their true form is on constant display. Many locations have cropped up around the world for demons to strike up contracts with humans. Other places simply offer the opportunity for demons to find one night stands, whether with humans or other demons. Arvos' club, Night Stalker, is one such club. Staffed entirely by demons, the club is a safe haven, of sorts, for demons to find hookups amidst their own species, and among humans. The humans have no idea they're walking into a demon's nest. To them, Night Stalker is just another popular nightclub, albeit one with far fewer rules. People are often found fucking in the bathrooms, or even just in the shadowed corners of the club. Everyone turns a blind eye to it.

Tonight, Arvos is covering breaks at the bar. Pure white hair is in stark contrast to his true black skin, white in turn his decorated with branching red lines. There's a red symbol in the middle of his chest, like half of a yinyang symbol. Bright crimson eyes watch the crowds as he serves drinks to increasingly drunk humans. There's no cutoff in this club, the more drunk the human, the more likely they are to accept contracts with demons. And Arvos always helps out his fellow demon.

2472f8d2fceb9dcb03be2d5abdcb23896d151001.jpg

Ziriel loved coming to Night Stalker. It was one of his favorite clubs, for fucking around with human or to find another demon. Some nights he even looked for both. The violet skinned demon had only just arrived, but the club was already packed. To the humans he looked like any other twink in black booty shorts, knee high white boots and white mesh crop top over a pentagram chest strap and a perfect tan. But the demons could see his sharp horns and ruby red eyes.

He had intentions of hitting up the bar right away, but as he made he way through the crowd one if his favorite song dropped and he couldn't ignor it. Veering off his path to the bar Ziriel waded into the sea of people and started to dance. It was another three or four songs before he finally pulled himself out of the crowd and wandered over to the bar.

The little demon plunked down on a barstool and ran a hand through his sweat dampened hair. When his eyes landed on the onyx skinned demon tending the bar he almost purred. Waving his hand he tried to catch tall dark and handsome's attention as he leaned forward on the bar.

Movement to his left catches Arvos' attention. A little purple skinned thing waving. Very cute, clearly looking for fun. Not even demons dress like that unless they're looking to fuck. Arvos walks over picking up a tumbler and setting it in front of the boy. He looks barely old enough by human laws to be in here, but demons never get carded. Now standing across the bar from the purple boy, Arvos' 6'7 height is obvious. He's tall, even by demon standards.

"What can I get you, cutie?" Arvos' voice is a deep rumble, rough, like he's spent a long time yelling. Which he has, yelling over the loud music, but his voice is naturally like that. The onyx demon flips the dish towel in his hand over his bare shoulder, hanging it there. Arvos is often shirtless at the bar; it draws in more humans.

3ea1b4680d0cb2fcc26c888e7d130f43b90b358f.jpg
Flashing a wicked little grin, Ziriel cocked his head to the side, looking up at the towering demon. The little demon stood only five foot six, even his chunky three inch heels would do little to even his height with the bartender. "I'll have a whiskey sour with a slice of lime, sweetheart," he said, his voice silky smooth and rhythmic. He batted his lashes up at the shirtless demon. "Make it a double, please."

He eased back on the stool, crossing his legs. The bartend was utterly gorgeous, but Ziriel doubted he would have a real chance with someone working the bar. He glanced back at the crowd dancing as he waited for his drink. Sadly there weren't really any demons or humans as attractive as the one serving drinks. His eyes darted back to the white haired demon as he poured up his drink. Ziriel shamelessly sized up the bartender's bare chest and abs.

Arvos gives the small creature a look of amusement. He was honestly expecting a fruity order. But he does up the drink as asked. He glances briefly to the clock above the bar. Ten minutes and his last cover will be finished. Then he can go out on the floor. There's two other bartenders working, but the club is always so packed, Arvos insists on there being three at all times. The demon that was supposed to work the three hour cover shift tonight ended up at Black Meadow, a medical clinic run by demons, for demons.

Arvos doesn't miss the way the little demon is eyeing him. He flexes his muscles on purpose; while lean, the definition is obvious. Arvos slides the drink across the counter. "See something you like?"

Ziriel caught the amused glint in the bartender's eye as be prepared the drink. He winked back at him as he pulled out his wallet and credit card. When his drink was set before him, the little demon laid his card down.

His red eyes flaired with excitement as the taller demon flexed. Damn, he was fine. When he asked his obvious question Ziriel linked his lips and nodded. "Of course I do," he said, his gaze slipping down again over the other's body. "Here, open a tab for me on my card, I plan on staying a while."

Arvos swipes up the card the moment it touches the bar. No need for passersby to think it's free game. That has happened before. Opening a tab is no big deal, in fact several demons do it. The difference is that everything is paid before the card is returned, whether they can afford it or not. One way or another, everything is paid.

Arvos cat he's the smaller demon's hand in his own before he can go anywhere. It's a firm grip, making sure he can't pull away. This often pisses off newcomers, but regulars generally understand; Arvos pulls a stamp from beneath the bar counter, switches the number dial, then stamps a black 18 on the back of the purple demon's hand. "You'll need that to keep track of your bill." The number lets the bartenders know which tab to add drinks to.

When the bartender grabbed his wrist, Ziri held still, a small gasp coming from him as he was completely turned on by the harsh grip the large hand had on him. He pouted when he realized that he was only being held on to so his hand could be stamped. He was used to the stamp, he had been here before, but the strong grip of the taller demon was what caught his attention.

"No problem, big man, I know how this works," he took a sip of his drink, "but please, come grab me like that any time you'd like." With that Ziriel took another long drink of his cocktail and then slid off the stool.

Drink in hand Ziriel headed back to the dance floor. He let the music take him away, swaying, gyrating and dancing. It wasn't long that a drunk human started to grind against his ass. Ziriel moved against the stranger for a song before dancing away from him to move on his own again.

That little purple demon certainly got Arvos' attention. His gaze keeps searching the dance floor for the boy every chance he gets. Ten minutes can't go by fast enough.

When it does, and the bartender Arvos was covering break for returns, the onyx demon hops the bar and heads onto the floor. It's not hard to find the purple demon, even in the crowd. He's dancing with another demon, but Arvos cuts in, sliding up against the boy's backside. His hands land on the boy's hips, and his head bends to brush his lips against the boy's ear. "You did tell me to grab you whevener I want."

Ziriel was lost in the music, his drink had been quickly drained and the empty glass abandoned on a ledge somewhere He was currently dancing with another demon, his hips swaying and his eyes closed.

Suddenly he felt his dance partner change as a much larger presence pressed to his back. Without looking the violet demon knew who was grinding now against his ass with a firm hold on his hips. He purred and back against the taller demon. "I'm glad you took me up on my offer," he said over the pound of the music, "my names Ziriel, by the way. Who are you? I want to know who's name I'll be moaning later." He grinned, rolling his hips pressing his ass firmly against his dance partner.

Arvos rolls the name around in his mouth, then purrs it back into Ziriel's ear. "Ziriel. Cute." When Ziriel rolls his hips back, the onyx demon's leather pants do.little to hide his size, even though he's not hard yet. And he's well above average.

Arvos is bold, nipping at the purple demon's ear when the boy agrees he plans to go home with him. "Arvos. And I can assure, you'll be doing more than just moaning." This boy is interesting, not phased at all by the fact that Arvos is so much taller. Most humans, and many demons, shy away from the onyx skinned beast.

An excited shudder ran through Ziriel's body as he felt the size of Arvos' cock grinding against his ass. The way the other demon purred his name didn't help either. He let out a small moan as Arvos drew closer and nipped at him. No, he wasn't intimidated by the huge, jet black demon. Ziriel was the perfect example of the phrase "looks can be deceiving". Even though he appeared barely eighteen, the little demon was centuries old. He just looked young, dumb and full of cum.

He turned as he danced, moving to face Arvos. He slid his hand up over the other's bare chest as they moved together. "Mm, I'm gonna hold you to that, I expect you to have me screaming now."

Arvos' hands slide down as Ziriel turns, firmly grasping the small demon's ass. He growls playfully, baring a set of fangs, both on the top and bottom jaw. They look like a double set of vampire fangs, though not quite as long. Arvos has no need for blood to survive, but the fangs do offer opportunity for attacking. Or biting cute little purple demons.

"It's a promise." Arvos keeps Ziriel dancing for a couple more songs, his hands not shy as they eventually make their way into the back of the boy's shorts. After a while, Arvos pulls the small demon off the dance floor, over to the bar. It's crowded, and there's only space for one person to stand. So Arvos pushes Ziriel up against the bar, and presses close behind him. "Damon! Whiskey straight, and a double shot whiskey sour for my new friend here." A blue haired demon that looks relatively human nods, laughing at the way Arvos has Ziriel practically pinned against the bar.

As his ass is grabbed Ziriel smiled wide, his own tiny fangs glinting in the flashing club lights. He moved sensually to the music, his body always pressed close to Arvos' as he continued to touch and grind against him. His own sizable length throbbed in his tight booty shorts when Arvos boldly started to grope his ass. His own purple cock was no where near as massive Arvos', but compared to his own height and size it was impressive.

When the onyx demon eventually pulled him off the dance floor he followed willingly. He giggled As he was pushed up against the bar and pinned in place. As Arvos summoned the bartender, Ziriel kept dancing, his ass pressed firmly against him. "Oh! Don't for get the lime!" he hollered after the bartender. As they stood waiting for their drinks Ziri tilted his head up and pressed a few brief kisses an bites along Arvos' neck and shoulders.

Arvos growls at the bites and kisses, though he shows he enjoys them by grinding his leather covered cock against the small demon's ass. He's half tempted to just take the boy to the shadows and fuck him here in the club. The teasing boy is testing the tall demon's patience.

When their drinks arrive, Arvos downs his quickly, waving one hand for another. His head dips down, biting Ziriel's ear again. His hands slip down, palms on the boy's hips but long fingers dipping beneath the waistband of his shorts. "You're an awful tease."

Ziriel was having fun, almost too much fun. The deep growl that came from his dance partner sent a shiver through him. He wanted him to do it again. Every time Arvos pressed his cock against his ass Zirierl couldn't help moaning. When his drink appeared before him with two wedges of lime the violet twink leaned over the bar and winked at the bartender. "Thank you, Damon!♡" he called before bringing the drink to his lips.

When Arvos slipped fingers into his shorts Ziriel let out his own little growl. "C'mon now, I'm only a tease if I wasn't absolutely planning on gagging on your dick as soon as possible." His cheerful tone didn't match the filthy words that came out of his mouth. He nipped at Arvos again before taking a deep swallow of his drink.

Arvos chuckles, fingers exploring further into Ziriel's shorts. His head bends lower, biting and licking at the boy's neck as he swallow his drink. The people around them are either too drunk to notice what's happening, or they don't care. Damon notices, but he just rolls his eyes.

"You want to keep drinking, dancing, or do you want to head to my place?" Arvos always takes his conquests home the first time. Consecutive times, though that doesn't happen often, usually just occur wherever he can find a spot here at the club.

Sipping on his drink, Ziriel thought about his options. He did come out looking cute as hell to dance, but he also came out to find someone who would hopefully fuck his brains out. He had enjoyed himself on the dance floor, but the thick shaft in Arvos' pants was just too tempting. "Mmm, let me finish this one and get my card back then we can get out of here," he said, body still swaying to the music as he sipped on his drink.

There was no doubt in his mind that Arvos was going to do wonderfully awful things to him as soon as they were alone. "Also, who are you to call me a tease when you're walking around topless looking like an absolute snack?"

Arvos laughs at the comment regarding him being topless. He licks Ziriel's cheek before answering. "I've had one too many drinks spilled on me by drunk patrons. Wearing a shirt is just a waste, and takes too long to clean up."

Arvos lifts one hand to the bottom of Ziriel's glass the next time he lifts it, encouraging him to chug it. The onyx demon is horny, and his patience is thinning. "Hurry up. Damon! Number eighteen is leaving." Arvos pauses, then grins. "I may be taking you home to fuck you, but I still need to make a profit for my bar. So, I'm not covering your tab." Damon takes Ziriel's card from where it had been stashed in a wall hanger, swiping it through the register before handing it over.

Ziriel purred again as his cheek was licked, laughing at their taunting banter. As a dark hand pressed to the underside of his glass, the demon boy tipped his head back and effortlessly emptied the glass, gulping the whiskey cocktail down. His six inch long tongue came snaking out of his mouth into the glass to lick up every drop, his ruby red eyes looking up at Arvos. Righting himself he put the glass down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

When he was told that he still had to pay he rolled his eyes. "Of course I expected to pay, I'm hot, not stupid." He snatched his card from the bartender, giving him another wink and a cute little pout. "Thanks for the drink, hun."

He turned his attention back to Arvos, cocking his hips to the side. "Well, shall we get going? You might be rude, but you're totally my type, so you're lucky."

Last edited:
Arvos snorts at being called rude, lightly smacking the boy's ass. "We'll see if you're calling me rude when I'm painting your insides." The tall demon takes Ziriel's hand, leading him through the crowd and outside. Rather than heading for a car, however, he pulls Ziriel into the alley. After making sure there's no humans around, Arvos pulls a steel ring from the pocket of his pants, putting it on his left index finger. Palm out, he makes a circle in the air. Three feet in front of them, an orange oval is traced in the air, the size of an average door. Through it can be seen a bedroom.

Arvos had paid a lot of money for this portal ring, seeing as they're quite rare. And it has made getting partners home very easy. Smirking, the onyx demon pulls Ziriel through the portal, which closes on its own behind them with a quiet pop. "Welcome to my home. Let's skip the tour." The bedroom is decorated in red and white, steel framed, oversized bed to fit Arvos' height, an oak dresser, a door out to the hallway, and another door leading to a large ensure bathroom.

Ziriel happily followed Arvos out of the club. He did think they were heading to a car, but when Arvos pulled him into the alleyway the little demon let out a small gasp, thinking they were about to fuck right there in the alley. While that would have been so kinky and Ziriel would have totally been down, he was impressed when the spiked demon pulled out a very rare and valuable ring to open a portal to his own room. "Ooo, fancy," the violet demon cooed as he stepped through and into Arvos' room.

"Mm, seen plenty of houses before, Ziriel said with a wave of his hand, "what a haven't seen many of are cocks as big as yours. That's far more interesting." He turned and plunked his plump ass down on the edge of Arvos' bed to look up at him with a cocky grin.

Arvos chuckles, walking over to stand in front of Ziriel. The demon seated on his bed, plus his 6'7 height, puts his groin at head level. By this point, Arvos is at least half hard in his leather pants. His right hand slides through Ziriel's hair, taking a firm grip. He doesn't pull the boy's head forward, but enjoys gripping his hair all the same.

Arvos' left hand unzips his pants, shoving down the front to free his cock and sac. Ten inches of thick cock comes into view, and the onyx demon strokes his hand along his own length. "Help yourself, then, Ziriel." Arvos lifts his cock as he strokes it, brushing the tip against the purple demon's lips and along his cheek.

The perfect position he had.put himself in was not an accident on Ziriel's part. He smirked up at Arvos as he leaned forward, his mouth less than an inch away from his leather covered cock. When the larger demon fisted his hand into Ziriel's hair the little twink moaned as his eyes flashed bright red with lust. He moaned again when Arvos' cock was presented to him, thick and throbbing, decorated with the same swirling lines that covered his chest and arms. It was a glorious cock.

Ziriel pouted his lips against the head of Arvos' dick as it was rubbed on them before patting his cheek. Opening his mouth, Ziriel's demonicly long tongue lolled out of his mouth and wrapped around the head of the taller demon's cock. Leaning in he sucked the head into his mouth, sliding his lips down his shaft. The little demon moaned around the cock in his mouth as he brought a hand up to stroke Arvos' shaft as he worked his mouth further down the long fuckstick. As he sucked at his cock Ziriel glanced up at Arvos, loving how his Hand felt clutching his hair.

Arvos tilts his head, humming his approval at Ziriel's eagerness. His tongue is certainly interesting and it does add to the sensation on his cock. Seeing Ziriel looking up at him, Arvos smirks. "Good boy. Sucking my cock like candy. Taste good?" The onyx demon purrs, licking his lips. Watching his cock slide between the purple demon's lips is hot.

"Shall we see how much you can swallow?" Arvos doesn't give Ziriel a chance to reply. His hand gripping the boy's hair pulls his head forward, pulling him further down his cock. He keeps pulling until the small demon gags, then allows him to pull back, but not off his cock. "Not too bad. But I'm sure you can do better."

Back
Top Bottom